Cuckhold Wife-Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand then went back to fondle his bulging crotch. It was time to move things on. She suddenly rose and stood facing Paul. Seductively and slowly she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the ground, watching Paul lusting over he body. She then turned to face her husband so he got to see what was making Pauls eyes stand out on stalks. He was just as turned on by the sight of her white fleshy bottom cheeks hardly covered by the lacy panties.

With a very naughty grin, looking first at her husband then Paul she declared that both men looked very uncomfortable.

'I think it's time we took the pressure off -- something needs a little freedom.'

Walking toward her husband she bent forward and unfastened his belt, then his trousers and unzipped him bringing his very hard cock out into the light. Stepping back in front of Paul she performed the same task, taking time to enjoy her first sight of his manhood. She couldn't resist letting her hand draw back his foreskin uncovering his purple helmet and lowering her head to take it in her mouth -- just for a couple of minutes. Sam now didn't try to suppress his groans and Rachel was happy to see he was slowly masturbating as he watched her perform.

Her next 'sex act' was to let Paul watch as she ran her fingers under her panty leg and play with her cunt.

'Are you glad you came in for that kiss and a coffee?' she asked the man, who was now also slowly masturbating. He answered in the affirmative.

Stopping her fingering she tantalisingly peeled off her panties letting them drop to floor and stepped out of them. Opening up her labia she uncovered the little envelope that hid her clit and used a fingertip to excite it. Shuffling close to Paul she then took his head and using the fingers of one hand to expose her open cunt she pushed against his mouth, holding his head from behind.

Glancing at her almost dribbling husband she warned him not to get too excited and shoot his load of sperm. 'Shame if you lose it -- the best is yet to come!'

Releasing Pauls head she indicated she wanted his cock. 'Come and fuck me now!' she begged softly.

Turning around she bent from her midriff resting her forearms on the arm of the couch. 'From behind,' she told him, spreading her feet wide, pushing her buttocks in the air.

Sam fought to hold back his urge to ejaculate, panting like a thirsty dog.

Paul eagerly positioned himself behind the housewife and rammed his penis between her legs finding her juicy pussy. Thrusting his cock in and out like a piston he gave Rachel a really good going over making her cry out. Both arms went around her torso kneading her tits and pulling her nipples. The woman was loving every second of it -- and so was her watching husband.

An hour later, all having satisfied their appetite Paul dressed and prepared to leave. Rachel had a little chat with him about the nights events. To her surprise her husband butted in the conversation.

'I've leave you have a parting kiss,' he said. 'When do travel back home?'

'Monday afternoon,' Paul told him.

'Right, well if you find yourself at a loose end over the weekend and want to visit again, do call. Come in a taxi then you can have a drink too. If it gets too late maybe you could stop the night!'

Rachel and Paul stared open mouthed at this totally unexpected suggestion. The wife and the lover kissed when Sam walked back into the living room. 'Maybe we will meet again then,' she laughed.

Paul smirked, 'Maybe!'

When Rachel joined her husband he pushed her down on the couch opened her legs and thrust his head between her thighs. Rachel felt her libido recover, wondering if Paul would have enjoyed watching this spectacle -- well she'd have to wait and see if Paul takes up Sam's offer.

12