Cuckhold Wife-Watcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand then went back to fondle his bulging crotch. It was time to move things on. She suddenly rose and stood facing Paul. Seductively and slowly she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the ground, watching Paul lusting over he body. She then turned to face her husband so he got to see what was making Pauls eyes stand out on stalks. He was just as turned on by the sight of her white fleshy bottom cheeks hardly covered by the lacy panties.

With a very naughty grin, looking first at her husband then Paul she declared that both men looked very uncomfortable.

'I think it's time we took the pressure off -- something needs a little freedom.'

Walking toward her husband she bent forward and unfastened his belt, then his trousers and unzipped him bringing his very hard cock out into the light. Stepping back in front of Paul she performed the same task, taking time to enjoy her first sight of his manhood. She couldn't resist letting her hand draw back his foreskin uncovering his purple helmet and lowering her head to take it in her mouth -- just for a couple of minutes. Sam now didn't try to suppress his groans and Rachel was happy to see he was slowly masturbating as he watched her perform.

Her next 'sex act' was to let Paul watch as she ran her fingers under her panty leg and play with her cunt.

'Are you glad you came in for that kiss and a coffee?' she asked the man, who was now also slowly masturbating. He answered in the affirmative.

Stopping her fingering she tantalisingly peeled off her panties letting them drop to floor and stepped out of them. Opening up her labia she uncovered the little envelope that hid her clit and used a fingertip to excite it. Shuffling close to Paul she then took his head and using the fingers of one hand to expose her open cunt she pushed against his mouth, holding his head from behind.

Glancing at her almost dribbling husband she warned him not to get too excited and shoot his load of sperm. 'Shame if you lose it -- the best is yet to come!'

Releasing Pauls head she indicated she wanted his cock. 'Come and fuck me now!' she begged softly.

Turning around she bent from her midriff resting her forearms on the arm of the couch. 'From behind,' she told him, spreading her feet wide, pushing her buttocks in the air.

Sam fought to hold back his urge to ejaculate, panting like a thirsty dog.

Paul eagerly positioned himself behind the housewife and rammed his penis between her legs finding her juicy pussy. Thrusting his cock in and out like a piston he gave Rachel a really good going over making her cry out. Both arms went around her torso kneading her tits and pulling her nipples. The woman was loving every second of it -- and so was her watching husband.

An hour later, all having satisfied their appetite Paul dressed and prepared to leave. Rachel had a little chat with him about the nights events. To her surprise her husband butted in the conversation.

'I've leave you have a parting kiss,' he said. 'When do travel back home?'

'Monday afternoon,' Paul told him.

'Right, well if you find yourself at a loose end over the weekend and want to visit again, do call. Come in a taxi then you can have a drink too. If it gets too late maybe you could stop the night!'

Rachel and Paul stared open mouthed at this totally unexpected suggestion. The wife and the lover kissed when Sam walked back into the living room. 'Maybe we will meet again then,' she laughed.

Paul smirked, 'Maybe!'

When Rachel joined her husband he pushed her down on the couch opened her legs and thrust his head between her thighs. Rachel felt her libido recover, wondering if Paul would have enjoyed watching this spectacle -- well she'd have to wait and see if Paul takes up Sam's offer.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
24 Comments
Leroi123Leroi1232 months ago

A really well written and erotic story! I really liked the fact that the wife was so assertive and really in control of her own sexuality. I also like the fact that she included her husband in the encounter with her date!

SexyShelSexyShel4 months ago

A good hotwife story.

BigDee44BigDee44over 1 year ago

Unbelievable - I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think this story details a very common theme among married couples. Attractive wives deserve and need to experience the thrill of flirting and having the occasional fling with another man. In return many husbands realize how aroused they become being told the details and seeing their wife come home full of cum.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

consensual, loving activities like this can be a good thing

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 2 years ago

Would appear that they have settled for " a new lifestyle" now!!!

Bogey3Bogey3about 2 years ago

Great story! Maybe based on personal experiences? 😉. I loved my wife’s adventures. Sadly long ago as in mid 70’s now. Our early stories are here under my author name.

Thanks for the fun and the wank!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 2 years ago

I loved your story. Although I wouldn’t call Sam, Rachel’s husband a cuckold. That name or term, is usually a derogatory one. To my way of thinking, Sam is not one.

The dictionary defines Cuckold as follows:

noun dated

a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision: jokes in literature about elderly cuckolds and misers are rife.

verb [with object ]

(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife: in the novel Humberto cuckolds his employer.

• (of a man's wife) make (her husband) a cuckold by being sexually unfaithful: he was repeatedly cuckolded by his wife Aphrodite.

I think Sam and Rachel are just at a point where they are discovering how they can both be happy and satisfied with the arrangement they’ve come to in their marriage. They seem quite happy and turned on and excited by how things are progressing. It just goes to show that a very happy marriage can exist on many different levels. I’m sure the next steps might be to have Sam Clean her lover, and, or Rachel sits on Sam’s face after her lover has finished fucking her and has cum inside of her. I think this story cries out for more chapters to be written. Meanwhile, my congratulations to the author, Ribbleman. I look forward to reading. further stories you will write.

RibblemanRibblemanabout 2 years agoAuthor

Priceless! I love the irony of the Sad Boys who get very very angry about a few words in a story and have the cheek to say I'm moaning! I don't think any of these losers have ever had sex with a woman - maybe women frighten them. They assume because I have written a story about cuckolds or cuckholds (the plonkers even get very angry about the spelling too!) that I am of that nature or my wife puts it about. Well we are both in our mid 70s so hardly likely - shame actually, I'd be happy to take the easy option and watch with a large glass of single malt. Never occur to them that I might have been the one pleasuring other peoples wives! Closed minds you see. To use an old Irish term - Gobshites. If I write a story about an alien will they think I'm an alien? I have never come across so many mentally disturbed people. Normal people come on Lit Erot looking for a sexy thrill, these retards come on looking for things to get angry about. Keep it coming boys, you are giving myself and my wife much amusement. I do have to wonder why the Angry Mob are almost all Americans - and who they vote for! For the record my other contributions date from 2001 - probably when most of these retards where still having their sad backsides wiped. Maybe some have failed marriages and are frightened of sexy females who have the audacity to live their own lives. Look forward to reading more from the men who have no-one to love them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed - it was quite good. Nevertheless, when you write future stories, please get some proofreading help. The minor errors did detract from an otherwise good story!

Also, the first two paragraphs of you story were fairly dry and mostly explanatory. Please consider beginning your story with a sex scene or a dramatic conflict - that will snag the reader’s attention quicker. Well, please consider the above as constructive criticism and keep writing!

Also, ignore the naysayers. If they don’t like cuckold stories they shouldn’t be reading in this forum. My wife suspects that much of the criticisms came from men who did not approve of Rachel taking the lead. Strong, decisive women can still provoke anger with some types.

There were many things that we liked about your story. First, you clearly understand the psychology of why some wives take lovers: they crave sexual excitement that they are not getting from their husbands. My wife and her married girlfriends feel loved and supported by us husbands. However, some of them just need the extra thrill of occasional extra-marital sex.

Second, Rachel’s narrating the events in the park with the stranger was very well done. Any wife who is sleeping around, or plans to, knows it’s important to get the husband onboard quickly and completely. Rachel caused her husband, Sam, to have a ‘twinge in his groin”. And, more importantly, she also got him curious and asking questions. That is exactly how my wife got me to embrace the cuckold-hot wife lifestyle. She shared all the nasty, juicy details with and I was hooked!

Third, you had Sam ask Rachel, “'I noticed that you started wearing stockings instead of tights when you went out…” Then, Rachel matter-of-factly explained, “.…Stockings and suspenders means easy access, nothing really needs to come off -- panties can be pulled to one side or easily taken off…”

When my wife started sleeping around, she bought a lot of new dresses, garters, and stocking – all of which gave much easier access to other men. She used my American Express card and left the sales receipts out for me to see. She knew it would excite me if she was using ‘my money’ to dress her up to fuck other men! Actually, I masturbated on the receipts when she was out on her dates!

Fourth, you did a nice job of narrating Sam’s mixed emotions, “The twinge Sam felt in his groin had developed into a powerful erection. Confused, why he felt angry but at the same time greatly aroused, he kept the fact a secret from his wife.”

It was normal that Sam didn’t want Rachel to see that he was powerless - as he listened to her erotic narration of her fucking another guy! Once my wife saw that I got erections from hearing about her dates, she just smirked and giggled. She said, “I got yah! You love having me fuck other men!”

Fifth, Rachel’s insisting that Sam eat the cum out of her panties in the bathroom was awesome; she crossed the Rubicon. My wife cheered Rachel on as we read that! I remember the night my wife first seduced me into eating her lover’s cum out of her panties. Once I had, she said, “Great, now we both have my lover’s cum in our bellies!” Any wife worth her salt knows that once hubby has eaten another man’s semen, he will be hooked for life. It’s quite addictive!

Sixth, the scene where Rachel brings home the stranger and fucks him on the couch, in from of her husband, was very well done. Sam needed to see her cumming on another man’s big cock! My wife says “Every wife should show her husband how much she enjoys fucking other men!” I agree, what husband wouldn’t enjoy seeing a live porn show starring his wife!

Seventh, my wife clapped at your ending, “When Rachel joined her husband he pushed her down on the couch opened her legs and thrust his head between her thighs.” This should be every wife’s goal in marriage!

Every night, all across America, husbands eagerly eat millions, billions and trillions of other men’s sperm out of their hot wives’ cunts. It’s even hotter if the husband has been given a vasectomy and the wife is not taking the pill!

Good story. Keep writing!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
More Stories