All Comments on 'Cuckold'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 4 years ago
Nice Change Of Pace.

This was a good fantasy fucking story. Glad we had Tiffany and her endowments/measurements as she is the element I most enjoy in a DDDDave story. This had the usual high quality description, plotting, etc. we expect from your writing. I'm a fan of WHATEVER you post, but stories like these (as good as they are) will always be a placeholder for the next super-breasted story you post.

Funny, that this is pretty much like the super-breasted stories I favor just from a male POV but I guess that little focus from cock to tits is enough to make ALL the difference!

And the ridiculous cup-sizes, abundance of tit-flesh and detailed bra descriptions, of course!

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for another one of your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just Ok

Not as good as your usual stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

tiffany would have severe back problems and would need to wear a bra at all times if her chest was that big. wtf

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 4 years agoAuthor
Deaar Anonymous

Pay attention! All of my stories are prefaced with "Big Tits, Big Dicks and FANTASY FUCKING" Notice the empasis on FANTASY. If you are expecting physical realities like needing to wear a bra at all times? Well, you are going to be disappointed. As I have pointed out in other comments I'm not all that much into reality! These are SUPPOSED to be fantasy. I write them in part to get away from the crappy reality that we are all faced with every day. Crooked politician of all stripes, man's basic inhumanity to their neighbors and all the other traumas we face. Screw that!

If you want to read about and wank off to stories that have nothing to do with reality then here they are. Have fun. And don't try to project onto me your sad feelings of inadequacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

One Little thing

There's no h in cuckold.

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 4 years agoAuthor
Damn!

And I looked it up, too! I hate when the Internet lets me down! HAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously now I'm going to have to rename the story!

Life sucks.

bikeymoybikeymoyover 4 years ago
Cheers, DDDave!

I second your response on 12-20-19. I see these trolls on here all the time and one movie quote always comes to mind: "Lighten up, Francis!"

Love your stuff.

iowabeefpackersiowabeefpackersabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story.

Although I am perhaps more attached to the "Dweeb" series at present, this was a masterful work. Three, (or four) cheers.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvabout 4 years ago
Oh My Gosh

I was interested in this story until I reached the line "all natural 46-23-36 figure." I mean, I enjoy fantasy an all but a story needs at least a hint of basis in reality. That immediately wrecked it for me, I could read no further. Sorry, dude.

Also, no "h" in cuckold.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...