Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, uh, um. Okay! Huh, huh! So big! Huh, huh, huh!" Pushing herself back she took more and more. She managed to bottom out, taking all of his massive cock into her sopping wet pussy. She was looser now than she had been when they started but it was still difficult to force herself back to feel his balls slapping her thighs!

"Help me, Rod! Grab my hips and slam me with your huge horse cock! I need to feel you banging me! Bang me hard, honey! I love it! I need it! I want all of it! I've never felt like this before!"

With a grin Rod reached out and began to pull and push himself again and again against her perky butt. Her reaction was to drop onto the sofa and gasp with excitement.

"Oh, Darling, yes! I'm cumming again! You're going to make me cum again and I love it! So hard, so big! I've never cum like this before!" She was sobbing and crying as she came again and again. "The best! Never had it like this! SOOOOO Good!"

"Your pussy is so good," Rod praised her. "I'm going to cum again. Should I cum in your pussy again?"

"I want to drink it down" she announced with an evil smile. "I never did that before but I want to do it for you. You are special! Let me suck your cum out of that huge horse cock! "

As she spoke she ripped herself off his massive erection and spun in place. She knelt in front of Rod and used both hands to pull his erection to her eager mouth.

She paused to contemplate his gigantic hard-on. Pushing it this was and that she admired it from all angles. Then she placed a reverent kiss on his dick head before she opened her mouth and pushed herself as far down his shaft as she could.

As Rod watched in admiration she took almost half of his dick into her mouth and throat. While stroking him with both hand she rose and fell over him.

She didn't miss a drop as he erupted between her lips. She got it all. And when she was done she licked her lips and then dove back onto him, making sure that he lost none of his stiffness.

"I want more, honey! I'm not done with this huge cock! I want to feel it deep inside me!"

She climbed onto his lap, kissed him deeply and then lifted herself high enough that she could press his dick head into her pussy. Doing this brought her amazing boobs right onto his face.

Shaking her shoulders, she battered him with her firm breasts. The slapping sound echoed in the living room and woke her husband up from the doze that he had been in.

As he watched Tiffany cupped her breast in one hand and pressed her nipple to his mouth.

"Suck me honey, use both hands and play with my big titties! I love to feel a man's hands on my tits!" she demanded.

"MMMMM, you got great tits, babe!" he offered as he went from one to the other, sucking, licking and exciting her nipples.

"I know I do! I love seeing the men watch me while I'm at the gym. I know that they are watching as I bounce around in my little workout outfits. I have the best bod in the place. No one has tits to match these forty six inch triple H breasts! Or my slender 22 inch waist! Now play with my tits and make me feel good!"

She used both arms to pull him tight against her boobs while he kept on worshiping them. Her hips were rising and falling rapidly and she, in turn, was rising rapidly to another orgasm. She had had more orgasms in this one night than in any previous month that she could recall. And she was hungry, greedy, for more! She was no longer even aware that her husband was in the same room. And she wouldn't have cared if she had known! She was experiencing the most amazing sexual experience of her life.

Working together with Rod, Tiffany bounced thru several more spasms of ecstasy! Her pussy walls would clench and pulse around his ankle thick dick while she rode him with over foot long thrusts.

Finally she slowed, both of them took a moment to catch their breath. Her pelvis was rotating slowly, rubbing her clit against him, just enough to keep them both interested.

"You have a huge dick, Rod. And I have huge tits, too. Let me..." she slowly slid off him and knelt between his legs.

"What a big dick," she sighed. "What an amazingly big hard dick! I just love it!"

Cooing with pleasure she tucked his cock between her tits. Smiling and giggling she rose and fell, tit fucking his cock between her amazing tits. Her nipples were fully erect with excitement as she worked.

"I want to watch you spurt all over me, honey! Cum between my tits and spurt all over my tits and face! Cum for me, darling! Cum hard for little Tiffany!

And moments later he did just as she had asked. With a grunt he blasted rope after rope of cum. Landing on her tits, in her hair and all over her face, he drenched her with sperm.

She laughed gaily as she slowly collected all of it and shoveled it into her mouth.

Rod's cock softened as he watched her suck up all that he just blown over her.

"Oh, honey, are you getting tired?" she asked coyly. "Lets just rest for awhile, okay?"

Tiffany and Rod cuddled on the sofa while her husband drifted back to sleep. Where did they get the energy he wondered as he fell asleep

He was woken several more times during the night. Each time the couple was fucking and sucking. As often as not she was riding him or encouraging him with her hands and mouth or those monumental mammaries that she was so proud of.

She knelt in front of him and begged him to fuck her harder and harder. And she would push herself back against him even harder! Driving his amazing cock deeper and deeper into her. She knew it would take a long time for her pussy to recover from the pounding it was getting from Rod's horse cock! She didn't ever was to recover! She wanted to feel his dick as deep into her as she could get it. And she wanted to feel that again and again.

He drifted off again to the sound of his wife screaming Rod's name and asking him to cum over her! Between her lips! On her tits or deep into her pussy.

It was almost sunrise as he made his way to the bathroom. He bumped into Rod in the hallway.

"You done?" he asked.

"Tiffany fell asleep on top of me," Rod said. "I carried her to the bedroom and tucked her into bed. She about wore me down to a nub. What a woman you have there!"

"Ha! Don't I know it. Here's the other half of your fee! Money well worth it!"

"Any time at all, any time. Just let me know. I'd do Tiffany again in a heartbeat!"

"I don't doubt it. But remember. I have to be there to watch!"

The Endddd

12