Cuckholding Pt. 02

Story Info
Cuckholding episode 2
4.3k words
4.08
5.9k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since meeting up with my last Bull. I was anxious about setting up another meeting. My Cuck was also getting anxious to watch me. It was such a turn on for him. I went on-line to start my search.

I had the date set, and Bull was going to come over in 10 days. This gave me plenty of time to get my Cuck as sexually frustrated and turned on as I could. With 10 days to go, I called Cuck over. "Get me the cage. The metal one. You know, the one that fits you a little tight?" I told him.

Cuck looked at me, eyes wide with excitement, yet there was some fear behind them. "The smaller one? You know that I barely fit in that when I'm soft, nevermind if I get turned on?!"

"Are you questioning me? Get it now!" I commanded. "Your cock is going to fit in there soft. Your mere 5" will be fully encased, and then when you are turned on, your cock will try to get erect, pushing up against the cage- straining! Mmmmm. And it won't be able to get fully hard or satisfied."

With that, he rushed into the drawer in the closet. I could hear him sorting through the toys I had in there. As I was listening, I could feel myself getting warm and tingly in my pelvis. Fuck, this is going to be fun, I thought. I decided to make more of a show of this, knowing it would torment him a little more. I decided to remove my bra, allowing my nipples to poke out against my shirt. Just in anticipation, I can feel them getting harder. This silky material of my shirt rubbed up against them, feeding my sexual arousal.

When he returned into the room, his eyes immediately darted down onto my chest, just staring my hard nipples. "See something that interests you?" I playfully asked him

I continued, "Now don't be getting hard or anything. I do have to fit you into this extra small metal cage." As I said this, I took my hands, ran them down the center of my chest, around my breasts, and landing them on my nipples. I pinched each one, pulling it out. I threw my head back and started to moan. This was completely turning me on!

I reached out towards him. "Give me the cage," I commanded. "Now take off your shorts." As he did, his hard erection sprang from his boxers. "No, no, no. That will not do! How am I supposed to lock this, if you are erect?!"

He knew that he disobeyed me. He also knew that I was teasing him, trying to get him turned on; knowing that he would not be able to control himself. "Let's get into the shower," I told him. His face lit up! I winked and turned towards the bathroom. As I headed towards the shower, I stepped out of my shorts and panties, pulled my shirt over my head, and threw it back at him. Oh yeah. I thought to myself. We are gonna have some fun!

As he followed behind me, I could feel his eyes boring holes into my ass. I knew he could not stop staring. I bent over to turn on the water, revealing my glistening pussy and ass to him.

"Oh, hot damn! You have an amazing ass. And you are so fucking wet. I just want to shove my cock deep inside of you!" He said as he was starting to moan.

The water was now running. "You get in first." I said to him playfully.

He stepped into the shower and shrieked! "What's wrong?" I asked him as I was batting my eyelashes. "Is the water a bit chilly?" I grinned ear to ear, knowing full well the only way we were going to shrink his small cock back to its original size, was a cold shower. Before I gave him a chance to jump out, I took the cage, clicked it together, and now it was locked in place.

"What the...?" He asked as he looked at me, down to the cage, and back at me again. "I thought we were going to...you know!"

"Oh honey, this is day one of 10 that you're going to spend locked up in that cage!" I said to him as I turned the water off and ran my hand down his chest. "Just remember, your cock fit into an extra small cage. No squeezing necessary! And you better recall this moment in 10 days from now, when that bull's huge cock is ramming me from behind!" With that, I threw him a towel, and walked out of the room swinging my hips side to side.

I thought to myself, I know who won this one!

Each day over the next 10 days, I teased him more and more. Just building up his sexual frustration before Bull came to play. His cock ached, he wanted to cum so badly, but never would I let him. I loved being in control! Knowing that he was powerless to do anything.

The 'Day of the Bull' finally arrived. I was so excited. I had so much pent-up sexual energy raging inside of me!

"Cuck!" I called out. "I need you to choose my outfit for tonight. My Bull is coming over to fuck my brains out and give me more pleasure than you have ever been able to."

Cuck went to the closet and returned with a slinky dress. "This dress will put your tits on display for your Bull. They are exceptional, and this will make them stand out," he said.

I looked at the dress. It was a short tight black dress, that had a plunging neckline. I don't have large breasts, but this dress accentuates them and makes them appear much larger than they are. This dress was a favorite of my Cuck's, as my luscious tits are one of his favorite assets of mine. "Thank you. I'll make sure my tits are exposed as possible. I cannot wait for him to get his mouth on them. Mmmmm. Just thinking about it makes me wet."

"Cuck- Tell me how turned on I am." As I said this, I spread my legs apart. He didn't know that I wasn't wearing any panties, but he was about to find out. He had an excited grin on his face. Cuck walked up to me, wrapped one arm around my waist, took his other hand and ran it along my inner thigh. "Ohhhhhh," I moaned.

He continued moving his hand up my thigh until it met my wet pussy. He then took 2 fingers, inserted them inside of me, and pressed immediately on my G-spot. Chills ran through my body from him hitting that spot. I moaned again, and then stepped forward, removing his hand from my pussy. "You're very wet Madam," he said to me.

"Yes. Wet for someone else's cock. Ready for a large thick cock to stretch my insides out, making me numb to small ones like yours." I said to him condescendingly.

H looked down at his small, caged cock. It was trying to get hard and push that cage off. It turned him on knowing that I was wet for another man to fuck me, knowing that this bull would please me more than he ever could.

"What's wrong?" I asked him in a high-pitched child-like voice. "Your little cock can't get out of that cage?" He shook his head no, still staring at his cock, trapped in a chastity cage. It was twitching, turning a deep pink color from having his fingers inside my pussy.

"You want to feel good?" I asked him. I walked over to my dresser, which is where I kept the key. Cuck was eager to see if I would unlock him before Bull arrived. "Lay back on the bed. I'll let you feel good."

Before I moved back across the room, Cuck laid down and closed his eyes. "I'm ready," he said, as his voice trembled in anticipation. I grabbed something from the dresser and sat myself between his legs on the bed.

"Are you ready?" I whispered to him. He smiled and shook his head yes.

I placed one hand over the cage, and as I did that, I could feel his cock trying to get harder, and try to pry the cage off itself. "Now, now," I said to his cock in a high pitch voice again. "Patience." As I said that, I placed a vibrator at the base of his shaft and turned it on.

"Oh my God!" he called out. "Oh! Not what I thought!"

I laughed, as I held the vibrator in place. "Were you expecting me to unlock you before tonight?" I continued, "Silly boy." I brought my mouth close to his ear and whispered, "I want you to watch me get plowed tonight by this Bull. I want your cock pressing and straining against this cage. I want you to feel so close to orgasm, but not be able to because you are trapped."

His eyes were wide. His abdominal muscles started twitching. He started making small moans. "No cumming!" I shouted, and I instantly removed the vibrator from his cock.

"Ohhhhh," he moaned, as his cock was twitching, struggling in that cage.

I stood up, looked down at him and said, "Get up and make this bed with fresh sheets. I'm gonna let my Bull ride me on clean sheets tonight!" With that, I spun around, and walked out of the room. I could feel him staring at me, and then looking down at his engorged cock. Damn I love turning a man on and teasing him like that; only to leave him blue-balled and wanting more, I thought to myself as I sauntered into the living room.

Two hours later, I was dressed in my slutty dress, with small heels on to complete the outfit, makeup on, and hair down. The bed was ready with fresh sheets, and that is when I gave Cuck his instructions. I sat him down in the living room and said, "Here are the rules: You will sit on the chair in the living room; furthest from the door, with only your boxers on. When I tell you, and ONLY when I tell you, can you remove them. Do not speak unless spoken to. Do not interrupt. Do not try to remove your cage or masturbate. Do not cum. Follow all instructions I give you. Understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said sheepishly.

And that was when the doorbell rang. He was here...

I gave Cuck a nod, and he quietly sat in the corner living room chair, tucked at the other end of the room. I strolled to the door, anticipating my Bull. When I opened the door, I was entranced. There before me, stood a 6'1", athletic, brown-haired, grey-eyed, chiseled muscles, hotter than fuck Bull. "Woah," was all I managed to get out.

He smiled at me, his teeth perfect, his eyes staring directly into mine. "My Lady, I presume."

I melted before him. I was puddy in his hands. Bull reached out, put his hand around my waist and pulled me close until our chests were touching. "Those are amazing-looking tits," he said. He lowered his lips to my ear and whispered, "And I can't wait to get my lips on them."

"Oh, me too," I managed to squeak out. I looked up into his eyes, stepped back, and eyed this fine piece of candy in front of me. "Come in." I said to him. "And I certainly hope you will be cumming in." I winked at him, took his hand, and brought him into the living room.

I couldn't help but stare at Bull, and he couldn't take his eyes off me. "Please sit," I said to him, motioning towards the couch as we entered the room. He didn't let go of my hand, but instead, spun me around in a circle, running his eyes from the top of my head to my toes and back up again.

"Hot damn!" He exclaimed. "You.... are a fine piece of meat, my Lady."

I blushed, but before I could reply, he pinched my ass, sat back onto the couch, pulling me directly onto his lap. In fact, my ass landed right between his legs. "Oooh!" I said excitedly. "I feel something that wants to come out and play." I found myself purring, and I got down on the floor, on my knees and pushed his chest back so he was sitting all the way back. I got all the way up onto my knees, leaning into him to give him a close view of my tits. I ran my hands from his waist to his knees, pushing them apart as I did, and then moved them to my neck, running them down the plunging neckline of the dress and massaged my breasts, moaning as I did. I wrapped my fingers around the material, and as I moved my hands across my chest, so moved the top part of my dress, exposing my breasts. My nipples were erect and got Bull's attention.

"I want those," he told me, looking directly into my eyes. "I want to suck on them and roll my tongue on them."

A moan was heard from the corner, catching Bull's attention. I reached up to him, resting my hand on his face, pulling it back towards me. "That is my Cuck. He is caged, in the corner, watching." I then raised the tone of my voice. "And HE is not to make a sound unless he is spoken to." The moaning immediately stopped.

Bull grinned at me and whispered, "Caged? How does he compare to me?"

"Well," I replied. "We are about to find out." As I said that, I undid the button and zipper on his pants. Without any effort, his cock sprang out from inside, almost touching my face.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I shouted. "Bull- your cock...it's massive! I have never had a cock like this inside of me. Never!" I glanced toward Cuck in the corner, and I could see he was straining to see Bull's erect cock.

"Let's compare," I said. "Cuck, drop your boxers and come stand over here." I said to Bull, "Please stand so that I may look at both of your cocks side by side. See which one will please me more."

Bull replied, "Oh, I am happy to assist with this." With that, he dropped his pants to the floor, stepping out of them. I was still kneeling on the floor, and I swear that that cock almost reached my lips from where he was standing.

I licked my lips at the very sight of his cock that close to my face. "I can't help it. I need to taste it and have it in my mouth first." With that, I turned towards him without warning, and engulfed part of his cock. There was no way that that whole thing was fitting inside my throat. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as I had it in my mouth. I let go of it with my lips, and it bounced from my tongue. "Fuck you taste good." I said.

Cuck sheepishly came over, his boxers were no longer on him. All that could be seen, was his caged cock, straining to come out of the cage. "Come closer, Cuck." I said to him. I wanted them within arms reach of me.

I looked at Cuck's pathetic cock: caged, purple, and desperate for escape. Then I turned my gaze to Bull's enormous cock. I moaned at the sight. I took Bull's cock in my hand, and realized that I could fit more, so I placed a second hand on his cock- and it fit!! "Two handed cock!" I exclaimed. I whipped my head around to Cuck. "Do YOU have a two-handed cock?"

"No Madam. I do not." Cuck replied.

"Do you even have a one handed cock?" I asked.

"No Madam." Cuck whispered.

"Say that again please, Cuck. I can't hear you when you whisper. I need to know if your cock can fit your whole hand on it." I degradingly said to him.

With shame in his voice, Cuck spoke louder. "My cock will not even fit a whole hand. It is too small."

I laughed. "There is no comparison. Your small cock, caged as it needs to be, cannot fulfill my needs like this Bull's ginormous cock." I smiled, belittling his cock. "Now go back to the corner chair. Watch this Bull fill every hole I have to offer to him."

Cuck, knowingly humiliated, walked back to his corner, and watched intently how this Bull was going to ram me and please me.

I turned to Bull, "I'm all yours. Now give me that that huge cock to suck." I took his cock in my mouth, running my tongue up and down it, teasing the tip. I sucked it hard as I moved to the tip. Almost releasing it, but then taking it back into my mouth.

"Take it all in," Bull commanded. "You're not gagging and your eyes aren't tearing. You don't have it in as far as you can!"

I looked up at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh, you need help?" he asked. I shook my head yes, with his cock still in my mouth. "Open your throat," he said sternly. Then Bull realized, with Cuck's shaft being so small, I probably never had one this size in my throat.

He pulled my mouth off his hard cock for a moment to ask, "Have you ever taken one this size all the way in before?"

I shook my head no, then stated loudly, "Cuck's is so miniature, that even erect, it doesn't reach the back of my tongue."

Bull grinned mischeviously. "Open your throat. I'm going to help it all go in." I nodded yes. I took in a deep breath, and he brought that girthy cock into my mouth, hitting my gag reflex, causing me to pull back. "Enjoy this Cuck. This is how a woman deep throat's a real man's manhood." With that, he withdrew himself almost all the way, wrapped my hair around his hand, and holding the back of my head, he brought himself all the way in. My eyes teared, I held open my throat for as long as I could. He pressed his balls to my chin, and then I tapped his leg to release. Bull pulled out, dripping from my mouth, allowing me to catch my breath.

"That was impressive, my Lady. Now let's see how the rest of you can handle this." Bull stated. He pulled me close, grabbed the bottom of my dress, and within seconds it was off and flying through the air onto the floor. He arched my back, taking one nipple into his mouth, and used his fingers on the other one.

I moaned, "Oh my God!" He was relentless. He sucked on that nipple, flicked it with his tongue, going back and forth between the two. If he wasn't sucking on it, then he had it between his fingertips pinching it, pulling it and releasing it. I was quivering in his arms. I could only moan, my body was tingling from my nipples down to my toes. The sensation of him sucking on one side while pinching the other one tight was unreal. I was barely able to keep control. And then, he grabbed them both at the same time, pinching them with unyielding fervor. He placed his lips on my neck and started kissing my neck passionately. That pushed me over the edge. The sensations of the pain in my nipples along with the sweet pleasure of his lips on my neck, caused an eruption of an orgasm. My hips began bucking, my body was shaking, I was losing footing on the ground. I started shouting words that were barely comprehensible, "Holy fuck! Oh my God! I'm fucking cumming! Ohhhhhhh." My words trailed off as he took his lips off my neck and let my nipples rest. "Oh.... wow...I...," I mumbled.

Bull smiled at me, then glanced to the back of the room where Cuck was sitting. "And that," he stated proudly. "...is how you make a woman cum without even touching her below the waist."

"No one has ever...I have never...cum...ever like that." I managed to get out.

"And you haven't even gotten on the ride yet!" he stated. I looked at his erection, just pressing up against me. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, hell yes!" I exclaimed. "But first..."

I turned my attention to my Cuck in the back of the room. He was visibly aroused, pre-cum could be seen glistening at the tip of his cage. "Sit on this chair," I directed him. The chair was facing the front of the couch. "I want you to watch Bull's white eel penetrate me and stretch me in ways you are incapable of."

Cuck swiftly moved to sit on the chair. His metal cage was beginning to drip his pre-cum, as his cock struggled against this enclosure. I looked directly into his eyes, now that he was only a few feet away. "Watch. Learn."

I kneeled on the couch with my hands down in front of me, leaving room for Bull behind me. "Doggy-style! I like how you think!" he said. Bull approached me, kneeling behind me. I was dripping wet from just orgasming.

Bull lined himself up with my pussy, placing the tip right at the opening. With just that, I could feel tension build in my pelvis. He held onto my hips, and gently glided himself inside. He had to move slow because he was stretching every ounce of my being when he thrusted forward. "Oh! You are filling me! Stretching me!" I shouted. "I will never feel another cock inside me again after this.!" "Bull! My pussy! You are...oh my God!" I screamed as he thrust himself deep inside of me, hitting my G-spot. "Holy fuck!" I continued to yell out. The muscles in my pussy were clenching down on his cock as it moved in and out of me, my hips were trembling, my legs shaking as I came over and over again- every time his cock hit that spot! Bull smiled, knowing that no one has ever made me cum like this before. Cuck just stared, so turned on, so humiliated to watch another man please his wife like this, right in front of him. Knowing full well he could never make this happen.

Bull stopped, sat me up, and kissed me. "Damn your pussy clenched me so tight. I thought I was going to cum right there. But there is still a hole I haven't gotten to explore." His hand moved from my hip to my asshole.

12