Cuckholding Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's gonna fit?" I asked, excitedly.

"Oh, it's definitely gonna fit." He smirked.

He leaned me over, my ass in the air, with my chest on the couch. He put his finger deep into my pussy and reached around to put it in my mouth. I sucked on his finger, as if it was his cock in my mouth. "Good girl." He said.

He stuck his finger deep inside my pussy again, hitting my G-spot, sending my body into another orgasm. He withdrew his finger and put pressure on my asshole. As I felt pressure from his finger, I felt a soft sensation. "Oh wow! Your tongue!" I shouted. His tongue was lapping at my asshole. The more he licked, the wetter I got, and the easier it was for him to stick his finger in. "Ohhhhhh" I moaned.

One finger soon became two fingers, which he was thrusting in and out of my ass- ever so gently. That is when he pulled his tongue away, two fingers still deep within my ass. I felt a new pressure take hold at that opening. His dripping cock was slowly, slowly applying pressure there. He removed his fingers, allowing the tip of his cock to start to penetrate my ass. I felt myself tighten up. "Shhhhhhh. Relax." Bull told me. I took a deep breath and relaxed. As I did, I felt my ass slowly get fuller and fuller. Bull started with gentle movements in and out. The pressure was incredible. I could start to feel my pelvic muscles twitch every time he pushed into me. Now that he got my ass stretched, he was able to get a rhythm. Bull thrusted deep within me, throwing me into a massive orgasm around his cock. He continued to pound at my asshole, causing me to cum over and over again. Within a few minutes, I felt an even fuller sensation happening at my ass, and then his hips started thrusting into my ass. "Oh yes! Fuck yeah!" he shouted as he pumped my ass full of hot cum. He pulled my hips towards his, thrusting deeper and deeper as he orgasmed within me.

"Oh hell yes!" I heard Cuck scream out.

I was still in a trance, so I couldn't even begin to address him speaking out of turn. I collapsed down on the couch, my body soaked with sweat, cum dripping from my ass, my hair a mess. Bull pulled me towards him, resting my head on his chest and said, "My Lady, you...you are fucking amazing. You took my entire cock inside your ass. That is beyond impressive."

Cuck was staring, so turned on that he almost couldn't control himself. I finally looked at him and said, "Go take a cold shower. Maybe you can cum tomorrow." Cuck got up and walked into the bathroom. The shower water turned on so I knew he listened.

"My Lady, it is time for you to sleep." Bull laid me down on the couch, grabbed a blanket from a nearby chair, and laid it on me.

"Until next time....." Bull said to me as he kissed my forehead and left.

I closed my eyes. I was completely exhausted and worn out. I fell asleep with a satisfied grin on my face. Until next time..., I thought, smiling.

12