Cuckholding Pt. 03

Story Info
Cuckholding episode 3.
4.2k words
3.89
4.5k
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is no way to describe the feeling of your pussy being stretched to its maximum capacity. No words to explain the pressure that a long thick cock puts on your G-spot when it's in your pussy or on your A-spot when he puts it in your ass. And the most indescribable, is doing all of this with another man, in front of your husband.

It had been several weeks since I met up with a bull. I was beginning to crave that sensation. In fact, just the mere thought of it, made me wet and my clit start to tingle. It was a rainy day, a cool sensation in the air, and I was laying naked on my bed, sheets tossed to the bottom. I thought back to the last Bull, who pumped my ass with his long white cock, filling it with cum. Mmmmmm. At the thought, I started running my hands down my chest, and tracing my breasts. Thinking about the sensation of him sucking on my nipples that I had felt, caused me to start pinching, tugging, and pulling on mine. I was feeling my clit start to swell, my lips get wet with cum, and I couldn't help but moan. Oh man, he was just so amazing, I thought. Can there be anyone who can compare to him?

Cuck must have heard me moaning. As he walked into the room he immediately formed in erection when he saw me laying on the bed naked. His minuscule cock went from being almost buried, to standing a mere 5 inches tall. "How may I please you Madam?" he asked, as he laid down beside me.

"Do you think that you can please me? Do you think that you can satisfy me?" I asked sarcastically. "I can barely feel that carrot you call a cock when you put it in me." I continued, "I need that feeling. I need a real man with his girthy shaft to penetrate me to my core, to pump warm cum inside my pussy after he has his way with it." As I said this, I started moving my hands down my side along my waist, down to the top of my legs, and over to my warm wet pussy. I brought my legs up to give me the best access, and I plunge a finger deep inside, and shout, "I am so wet and needy!"

Cuck stared at me, his cock started to leak pre-cum at the sight of me touching myself in front of him. Sheepishly he said, "Madam, I may not be able to satisfy you with my cock, but I want to make you feel good." He paused a moment... "If you let me."

I sat up, leaning on my left side, and jokingly asked him, "And how do you plan on doing that?"

"If I may?" he whispered. He was bringing himself closer to me.

I put up my hand and said, "Wait!" He was totally caught off-guard. "Let's make it a challenge." I said mischievously.

He looked at me with questioning eyes, swallowed and said, "I am always up for a challenge if it pleases you."

"Good boy!" I said to him as I patted him on the head. "Here's the challenge: You get 15 minutes to make me cum. If you do, then the next time I have a Bull here, you can stay uncaged...and I will consider letting you masturbate while he fucks me. But...." I let my voice trail off, making sure I had his attention. Cuck looked directly into my eyes, waiting to hear the punishment vs the reward. I began where I left off. "...but if you don't, then you will wear the cage for 4 weeks. There will be plenty of edging and torment during that time and NO cumming."

I smiled and asked, "Challenge accepted?"

"Yes Madam. Challenge is accepted and will be conquered." Cuck stated confidently.

"Wow Cuck! You are full of confidence today." I giggled. "Better hurry. The clock started running 3 seconds ago!"

Cuck knew not to question. He had one mission, and one mission only: Make me cum in <15 minutes. Time was ticking away. Cuck was very sure of himself, he sat up, rested his hand on my chest gently laying me back. Very gently, he placed his lips on mine- sweetly and romantically kissing me deeply. Wow! I thought. Where did this kind of kissing come from?

With that, he started to kiss down my neck, spending ample time making sure to suck long and hard enough that I was responding with moans, but not enough to leave a mark. I was melting, I could feel my loins getting wetter and starting to tingle. That is when he moved to my nipples. He was very assuredly sucking on them. He sucked one side hard and then released it momentarily- just enough to tease the tip of my nipple with his tongue: flicking it. "Oh man," I moaned out. "That just feels so.....wow."

Cuck moved his mouth to the other side while he grabbed the original breast in his hand- the entire thing. He squeezed it, where I began groaning in pleasure- no words were audible. Cuck smiled, knowing that he was making me feel good inside. It was then, that he took his mouth off the 2nd breast and squeezed that one too. Both breasts at the same time was so intense. My body squirmed under his grasp. Slowly, he released them both, and moved himself slowly down my body, kissing down the center of my belly all the way to my sweet spot.

Cuck ran his hands down the inside of my legs, spreading them apart as he continued down my body. I had my eyes closed, absorbing every sensation that I was feeling. I couldn't keep track of the time at that moment, but I wanted to enjoy this pleasure. Part of me wanted him to win this challenge, but there was a bigger part of me that wanted the control of his pleasure and orgasms for the next month. As quick as I was feeling pleasure, instantly there was nothing. No sensations, nothing. I had my eyes closed, curious as to what was happening. Instantly, I felt him latch his lips directly on my clit. "Holy shit!" I cried out. It was so intense, completely unrelenting pleasure. My pussy was dripping, my pelvic muscles were tensing. And that is when I felt it- he plunged 2 fingers directly into my pussy immediately hitting my G-spot. That was it! The consistent pressure on my G-spot along with his relentless sucking on my clit was more than my body could handle. "Oh My God!" I screamed out. "Fuck...fuck....fuck!" My body convulsed in an intense orgasm: legs quivering, muscles spasming, my pelvis was lifting off the bed, my back was arching, my clit was throbbing. I could feel cum pouring out of my pussy. There was no controlling it. There was no stopping it. Nor was there any way of stopping Cuck. He never stopped despite the intensity of the orgasm that was happening in front of him. He knew that I had lost absolute control. He knew that pleasing me was the only thing he could concentrate on in that moment. But most importantly... he knew that he won this challenge.

When he released my clit, I looked at the timer: only 8 minutes had passed! Eight? How was that even possible?! "Cuck," I said to him, still breathless. "You won the challenge. You blew the challenge out of the water. In return, I will have a Bull over and keep my end of the deal."

Cuck smiled and excitedly said, "I am so glad to have pleased you Madam. I am looking forward to watching you with the Bull."

Another week passed, and it was almost go-time. I had a new Bull coming over, to take advantage of my body, and please me. Cuck was excited, as he picked out my outfit before I even had the opportunity to ask him and had made sure the house was ready. "Madam," Cuck said, "Is there anything I may do for you before Bull comes over?"

I sauntered over to him, tossed my hair over my shoulder and said, "Sit on the couch.....NOW." I stood in front of him: wearing a halter midriff top, a short leather skirt, and thigh-high boots and leaned into the couch. I got close enough that my breasts were right in his face, where I could feel his breath on them.

I then whispered in his ear, "I'm going to ride this Bull like a cowgirl at a rodeo. You...you will watch his cock fill me. You watch him gratify me, load his large girthy cock inside my pussy and have his way with it. He will stretch out my pussy, where I won't even be able to feel your carrot of a cock after." I pulled the halter of my top down, releasing my breasts, which I rubbed along his cheeks and lips. Before he could latch on, I pulled the halter top back on, ran my hand down his body, stopping at his erect cock. "Your miniscule cock may be left uncaged tonight. You may touch it, and you even may cum. Do not interrupt or speak if I hadn't spoken to you."

With that, I swatted his cock and balls, causing him to moan. "Ohhhhh. Madam that feels so good." He continued, "Yes, I understand."

I stood up and walked across the room. Cuck sat there with a full erection, basking in the pleasure of being slapped.

Within the hour, Bull arrived. My pussy was practically salivating awaiting his arrival. When the doorbell rang, opened the door, grabbed Bull's shirt, pulled him close to me and began lustfully kissing him. "Mmmmmmm," is all that could be heard coming from his mouth. Bull stood tall at 6'2", he would tower over my Cuck. He had light-brown hair with some whisps of grey, as this Bull was a bit older than me. I wanted experience besides looks. Bull was tan, muscular yet not thin, his dark brown eyes were incredibly sexy.

I didn't let him get a breath when I grabbed his cock with my hand, squeezed it a bit, and then began rubbing it. I could already feel it harden in my hand. "It looks like you have a treat for me here with your tremendous cock!" I said loud enough for Cuck to hear across the room.

"I have more than just a large cock to offer you, princess." Bull stated. "The best is yet to come." He then winked at me.

I smiled a wickedly at him and pulled him to the couch. "I want to fuck you." I said to him. I wasn't usually this aggressive, but today I was feeling confident in myself and was so needy.

Bull looked at me, then caught a glimpse of Cuck in the back of the room, and asked, "Is he caged? Will he be joining?"

I replied, "Do not worry about my Cuck. He will not be a bother. He has been uncaged today. If he joins us, it will be a spontaneous decision by me."

Bull seemed satisfied with that answer and brought his eyes back to me. "Now.....where was I?" He asked rhetorically. He took his hand, ran it from my waist, up along my belly and across my breast, tracing it to the center of my top, running his fingers along the edge of my top and to the back of my neck.

"Ohhhhhhh," was all that I could get out. I was melting under his touch.

He took the back of the halter up and over my head, revealing my breasts. "These are what I have been waiting for." Bull stated. He grabbed both of my breasts, squeezed them together, and brought his mouth down to them. He licked both of my nipples, pausing for a moment to suck on each one. "Yesssss," he whispered as he continued to squeeze them together with such furvor that even I started moaning. "Your breasts are so fuckable!" Bull said to me. He had lust in his eyes, no doubt that he wanted to tear my clothes off.

Bull pulled off my skirt, ever so gently, allowing me to step out of it. Before I let him continue, I unbuttoned his jeans, pulled them down, and pushed him back on the couch. Bull looked at me with excitement. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Cuck in the corner, his erection growing, straining to see the cock of the Bull I was about to ride. "Oh fuck yes!" I screamed out.

I straddled Bull, still wearing my thigh-high boots, and brought my pussy down to the tip of his cock. Bull's cock looked like it was over 8" long and 6" around. "This! This right here!" I yelled. "Oh, this is so much longer and thicker than I even expected!" I looked over my shoulder for a moment and directed my next statement at Cuck. "This tremendous cock is worthy of my pussy. It will satisfy needs that you could never dream of fulfilling." I threw my head back, in anticipation of this cock entering my pussy. I could see Cuck look at Bull's gigantic cock, then back at his own, and back again at Bull. He sat intently, waiting for me to plunge this incredible cock into my awaiting pussy.

I spread my legs apart, lowering my pussy down onto this massive cock. It was slow, as this incredible cock was reaching the maximum capacity in girth that my pussy would allow. I was dripping cum onto it, with the anticipation of its arrival inside of me. I moved up, then down- spreading my legs further and further apart each time, allowing more and more of Bull into me.

"Fuck you feel good, Princess." Bull said to me. He grabbed a hold of my breasts again, engulfing my nipples into his mouth, while he was squeezing my breasts.

I flung my head back in pleasure, "Oh wow! Keep squeezing them," I cried out. My nipples were erect in his mouth with his tongue relentlessly attacking them. My pussy was squeezing his cock as it was filling it as much as it possibly could. I finally pushed down to try to take him all in, and with that, his cock hit my G-spot, sending my body into a tailspin. He pinned both my legs down onto his, not allowing me to move, and continued to suck my nipples with fervor. The continued pressure of his cock inside me, sent me into convulsions in my pelvis, cum leaking out all over his cock, my hips bucking against him.

I managed to wrap my arms around his neck as I was moaning, "Holy fuck! I'm cumming! It's all in me! Ohhhhh!" The orgasms occurred one after another. Bull finally released my legs, and I gently climbed off him. Bull's erect cock was soaked with my cum. I looked into his eyes; our gazes locked. I then kneeled in front of him, spreading his legs apart slowly. As I did this, I looked at Cuck behind me. "Come here," I demand. Cuck walked across the room, his small erection leading the way. "Watch me engulf this cock." I continued. "It will touch the back of my throat, gagging me, unlike your small cock. I can suck your cock like a lollipop, whereas his cock, is like trying to suck on an extra-large rocket ice pop."

Cuck sat on the chair next to where I had Bull sitting. As soon as he sat, I looked up at Bull, grinned, and licked his shaft from bottom to top, and back down again. "Mmmmmmm. I taste sweet on you." I smiled. I then took my finger, plunged it deep into my pussy. It was soaked when I took it out, and I brought it up to Bull's lips, tracing his lips with my cum-soaked finger, and then putting it in his mouth. Bull welcomed my finger into his mouth. In fact, he sucked my finger, teasing it with his tongue, and then licked his lips clean.

"Yes, princess. You taste very very sweet." Bull grinned.

I wrapped my lips around his cock, teasing the tip, running my tongue up and down it. I was sucking on it, running my hand up and down it, and still couldn't cover the entire length of his cock. Is he a three-handed cock? I thought to myself.

Bull started groaning, "Ohhhh, yessss!" This fed my intensity of which I was sucking on him. "Fuck! Princess that is amazing!" He continued moaning and then said, "I need to fuck you again. I want you to experience intense pleasure. "Then, he motioned towards Cuck and said, "He may come in handy."

I had some naughty and wicked ideas. "Into the bedroom! Now!" I shouted to the both of them. I walked across the room and entered my bedroom. I didn't hear any footsteps behind me, so I yelled, "I said NOW!" Instantly I heard them both running into the bedroom.

By then, I had grabbed a tie and a blindfold. I had an idea. "Cuck, you are going to sit at the top of the bed. Tie my wrists and hold them with one hand."

Bull interrupted, and stated, "I want you to ride me and ride me hard."

So that changed the scenario. I had another idea. "Bull- lay down. I'm gonna ride you like a cowgirl who has everything on the line. Cuck, you are going to tie my hands behind my back, and guide me onto Bull's cock and help me fuck him." Damn, that sounded really hot!

Bull grinned, immediately laying on the bed. I climbed up onto the bed, with my pussy waiting above his cock. Cuck hesitated, and I glared at him. "You and your insignificant cock are going to help me fuck this Bull."

"Yes Madam," Cuck said. He rushed onto the bed, grabbing the tie and tied my wrists together.

I purred, "Now that's more like it."

Bull smiled at me, "Alright Princess, ride me like you're riding a bull!" He winked at me and I giggled.

Cuck was holding my wrists. "Now guide me onto this tremendous cock."

Cuck had to line up my pussy with Bull's cock- it was obviously embarrassing/humiliating for him. "Is my pussy wet enough, Cuck?" Why don't you check before you slide it onto this giant cock. Check....." I let my voice trail off. "...with your tongue."

Cuck looked at me and sheepishly said, "Yes Madam." He leaned me over, still holding onto my wrists, but guiding my head onto Bull's chest. He brought his face towards my pussy, which was still glistening. But right under my pussy was Bull's massive cock. As Cuck brought his face towards my pussy, he came within an inch or two of Bull's cock.

"Lick me!" I demanded. Bull took advantage of the situation and grabbed each of my nipples, squeezing them! "Oh wow." It was then that I could feel Cuck's tongue lapping at my pussy.

"It is wet Madam." Cuck said.

"You haven't checked deep enough or long enough." I said. My clit was throbbing from my previous orgasms, Bull squeezed my nipples, and then Cuck began to lick me.

Cuck took this as an opportunity to show off his skills. He latched onto my clit, then plunged his tongue deep inside of me. "Ohhhhhh!" I yelled. This was taken as a cue for Bull to flick and pinch my nipples and then squeeze my breasts. "Oh holy fuck!" Cuck teased my clit and then sucked hard, sending me over the edge. My pelvic muscles started spasming, bucking me forward, causing Cuck to knock his forehead repeatedly into Bull's cock.

"Oh my God!" I called out. "Enough! I want this Bull inside of me."

With that, Cuck stopped*+ sucking on me, and lifted me up. Bull, let go of my nipples, but grinned knowing he was about to be plunged into my wet dripping pussy.

"I'm ready Cuck." I said to him, smiling. "Guide me in!" Cuck placed his hands on my hips, and gently lowered me onto my Bull's awaiting gigantic cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" I exclaimed as Bull penetrated my pussy. Cuck continued to guide me down, to try to take more of Bull's shaft into my wetness. That seemed to be enough waiting for Bull, Cuck was lowering me too slowly.

Bull grabbed my hips, on top of Cuck's hands, and pulled me down onto his enormous cock, while pushing his cock deep into my pussy. "This is how a woman gets down on my cock." Bull said to Cuck, as he was pressing himself into my core. That is when, still holding Cuck's hands on me, Bull started moving me up and down on top of him.

"Ohhhhh Myyyyy Godddd!" I started to scream in pleasure. Every time I was brought down, Bull matched it with shoving his pelvis up. "Holy fuck, I'm cumming again!" I exclaimed. I could feel cum dripping all over Bull's cock, I could feel the tension of Bull's hands tighten as my hips began bucking forward and back, and I could feel the degradation in Cuck's grasp. Here he was, holding his wife, in full orgasm, as another man penetrates her.

"Never could I cum like this with your miniature cock," I slowly got out in between whirls of pleasure.

"Yes Madam. You deserve a large cock to please you." Cuck said quietly.

"That's right." Bull said. "Princess, you deserve a ginormous girthy cock to plunge deep inside of you, sending you spiraling into orgasm. Not an insignificant cock that can barely make it past your clit." He laughed under his breath.

Bull loosened his grip on my hips. I said to Cuck, "Untie my hands. Let me ride this cock." Cuck untied my hands, and began to move off the bed. "Oh no!" I glared at him and said. "I want you right here, watching me ride him like a cowgirl, and making him cum." Cuck stayed behind me, but sat back slightly, to have the best view of this cock moving in and out of my pussy.

I put my hands down on the bed, looked deep into Bull's eyes, and said, "I hope you're ready!"

12