Cuckholding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby, I am very ready!" Bull exclaimed.

Still with Bull's cock inside of me, I spread my legs more, allowing him to penetrate deeper. I then lifted myself up and turned around to face Cuck. With my back towards Bull, I guided his cock inside of me. Oh man that feels so fucking good, I thought to myself, once he was inside of me. I put my hands on the bed next to Bull and began riding him- reverse Cowgirl. This allowed me to get him deep, and also to hit my G-spot and clit with every stroke. I clenched my pussy tight around his cock with every movement I made.

Cuck sat there rubbing his cock , not saying a word, watching me fuck this Bull like I was at a rodeo. The faster I moved up and down on Bull, the faster Cuck's hand moved up and down his shaft. I felt like I was masturbating two men at the same time, but only fucking one of them.

Within a few moments, I saw it was too much for Cuck to handle, and he came. His moans were soft, and only a small amount of cum came out of his miniscule cock. I laughed, and continued to ride this Bull.

Bull started moaning, "Oh yeah! Oh God yeah! Ohhhhhh!" I could feel his cock swelling inside of me. Hearing him moan encouraged me even more to ride him even harder. I only managed to get a few strokes in and then "Fuckkkkkk yessss!!" he exclaimed. I felt his cock spasming inside of me, followed by a release of warm fluid inside of me. His pelvis spasmed into me repeatedly.

"Yes!!!" I called out. "Oh, that felt so fucking good. Never have I had a cock stretch me and spasm inside of me like that." I continued, looking at Cuck, ".....Never." Cuck looked down at his cock, now soft, and even appearing more miniature compared to Bull.

"You came," I said to Cuck. "Not much, but you came." I lifted myself off Bull, with cum running down his shaft, onto his belly. I nodded my head at Bull, smiled, and said, "And that.....is a lot of cum!"

I looked at Bull's cock and I looked at Cuck's. "Even soft, Bull's cock is far superior to yours. Would you say that yours is a whole 3" long soft? While Bull, yours is 6" soft? Hmmmmm. No comparison."

"Go clean yourself up." I said to Cuck.

He quickly got up, stating, "Yes, Madam. As you wish." Cuck left the room and went to shower.

I looked at Bull, leaned over him, touching my lips to his and kissed him. "That, was fucking amazing!" I got up and winked at him.

"Thank you for an amazing night, Princess. You sure do know how to ride a bull at the rodeo." Bull winked at me, got his clothes on, and went to the door. "I hope that you find yourself riding this bull at a rodeo again in the future." He smiled and walked out the door.

Ohhhhhh, yes! I thought to myself. I melted back onto the couch, just thinking of how incredible this night had been.

12