Cuckholding Pt. 04

Story Info
Cuckholding episode 4
4.6k words
3.89
3.6k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The variety of Bulls that I have been with were different in age, but all with a lot of experience. Having experience is a major requirement for me.

This time, I decided to look for someone a little different. In search of my bull, I decided to go on-line. There are so many ads to look through when looking for a Bull, but I needed to feel an instant connection. Something that would draw me into him. I looked at several sites without any luck. Finally, I landed on bullsandcucks.com. I scrolled through, and the following ads caught my attention:

BBC: 23yo Bull. Cock Size: 10" hard, Girth: You'll have to find out. 😉 Ht. 6'1", Wt. 200lbs, athletic: lift weights. Talents: too any to list but common theme is woman has immeasurable pleasure, more orgasms than she can count, never wants to fuck her cuck again.

BWC: 35yo Bull. Cock Size: 8, Girth: 6.5". Ht. 6'0, Wt. 180lbs, Home gym to keep fit. Talents: guaranteed satisfaction with multiple orgasms. Love multiple position changes when fucking.

BBC: 44yo Bull. Cock Size: 9", Girth: 6.8". Ht: 6'0, Wt: 200lbs, exercise regularly to keep strength for carrying women to fulfill their wildest fantasies. Talents: tongue is long and textured, spanking is an option, Domination if agreed upon.

Hmmmmm, I thought. I rested my head on my hand and tapped my finger on the table. All with large cocks and girth, and talented. One stood out more than the others, though. I decided on the oldest Bull, the one who wants to fulfill women's fantasies. I could use some fantasies being satisfied. The biggest question was, which fantasy do I want him to fulfill.....

I have always fantasized about BDSM. I reached out to the BBC Bull and I clued him in on some of the aspects of BDSM that I liked and was comfortable with, how far I was willing to go, but gave him the ability to formulate the scene, as a bit of a surprise for me.

Whenever I would have a Bull over, there was always sexual tension buidup work to do. With the prospect of fantasy play at hand, I knew that Cuck needed a big buildup. Two weeks before the meetup, I decided to start building the fire inside of him.

I was sitting on my bed, in just shorts and a tank, no bra or panties on. "Cuck!" I yelled across the house. "I need you for something."

Immediately, Cuck was by my side, "How can I help you madam?"

"What a good boy you are! Thank you for being so responsive." I looked straight at where his bulge should be in his shorts. I had a perplexed look on my face.

"Madam! What is wrong?" Cuck asked me, looking down to make sure he didn't have anything on his shorts.

"Well," I said. "I don't see your cock. I mean, I don't even see a bulge where it is supposed to be!"

Meekly, he replied, "Madam, it is there. I can show you if it pleases you."

"Hmmmmm.." I sat there thinking. Looking at where his bulge should be, and then up at the ceiling like I was deep in thought. "I need you to strip down immediately. I need to make sure that your small cock is still where it belongs."

Cuck dropped his shorts, and there between his legs was his soft cock and large sack. I looked at it, then up at his face. With a look of concern, I said, "I'll be right back!" and I ran out of the room. I left him standing there, naked, in the bedroom.

I walked into the room with a magnifying glass and a measuring tape. I kneeled in front of him, bringing my face close to his cock, and looked at it with the magnifying glass. "I don't know," I said. I don't understand what happened to it!"

He glanced down at me, while I was looking at his miniature cock with this magnifying glass, and said, "What do you mean? I see it."

I shook my head, put the magnifying glass down, and took out the measuring tape. "We are going to need to measure it." I wrapped the tape around his cock, which was starting to harden at my touch. "Oh!"

"What!!" Cuck yelled out, now getting slightly more concerned.

"It seems that my tape is not able to measure you accurately. The tape is barely recording any results!" I paused, looking up at him. I then took the tape to measure the length of his now hardening cock. "I'm starting to see it!" I exclaimed, grinning ear to ear.

Cuck looked at me, knowing that my touch had been a turn on for him, causing his cock to grow. "Madam, it appears that you have woken him up."

"Indeed, I have! Thank goodness! I thought that your cock had disappeared. I mean, it is normally the size of that of a turtle. But tonight...tonight it was smaller than a miniature mushroom!" I excitedly shouted. "I wonder if it's gonna grow anymore?" I said to him in a high-pitched voice, speaking directly to his mini cock. I took my 2nd and 3rd fingers and rubbed it up and down. Low and behold, his cock began to grow more, right before my eyes.

"Oh!" Cuck gasped. "Oh that feels so good."

"You mean, your 2 finger-dick feels good with me running my fingers up and down it?" I asked, batting my eyes at him.

"Madam. Ummmmm..." Cuck looked down, obviously embarrassed. "Yes, Madam."

I bounced my finger off the tip of his miniscule cock and said, "I'll be right back." I stood up and left the room again.

This time, I returned with some toys. "Have you been a good boy?" I asked, directing the question at the cock standing at attention in front of me. I instructed Cuck to sit on the bed.

I leaned over, making sure that my breasts were as close as I could get them to his face, and whispered in his ear, "You're going to want a lot of things, but I only I get to decide what you get."

I could feel Cuck's breath on my breasts, and I pulled away, leaving him breathing harder. I took the small cage that I brought in with me, and carefully/gently placed it on his cock. "Oh! The cage!" he said, almost smiling.

I glared at him and said, "I don't think that you are going to be smiling at the end of the two weeks that you will be wearing this!" I tightened the cage, making sure that it was locked tight. Cuck's eyes opened wide, "Two weeks?" he gulped.

"Oh, Cuck! Didn't I mention to you that I am having a Bull come over in 2 weeks' time? A Bull who is going to fulfill the fantasies that you are unable to fulfill due to your miniscule cock?" I said, making a pouty face. "I guess I didn't! I don't know how I forgot to tell you that." I continued. "So, two weeks from now, a Bull will be coming over. He will be making my sexual dreams into reality! And in the meantime, you will stay caged, just thinking about how he is going to fuck me and make me cum."

I stood up, walked towards the doorway, paused and said, "And lucky you! You get to watch the whole thing unfold in front of you!" I flipped my hair over my shoulder and walked out of the room.

The next 2 weeks were torturous for Cuck. In the mornings, I would wake him up with me rubbing my pussy on his caged cock, and then letting him lick me until I orgasmed. He made up for his miniscule cock with the talent of his tongue. Too bad his tongue can't get hard to penetrate deep inside my pussy, I thought to myself. To keep the torture going, I would end the night with edging. The scene would play out like this: "Cuck!" I said, "Come into the bedroom." I had him lay down on the bed completely naked. "Are you ready for this?" I would always playfully ask.

"Yes Madam. I am always already for what you have for me." Cuck said.

"Place your hands above your head," I told him. I tied his hands to the hooks I placed on the headboard. "Good boy. Now, DO NOT CUM! Understand? I am just bringing you to the edge, but not past that point."

Cuck gritted his teeth, knowing that I would push edging as far as I could before I would stop. Because cumming wasn't an option. "Yes Madam. No cumming."

I took my vibrator, turned it on the lowest speed, and place it at the base of his caged shaft. I could feel the vibrations coursing through my own body and damn they felt good. "Ohhhhhhhh!!" Cuck moaned. "Oh fuck!" He continued to moan as his cock was trying to get hard inside the chastity cage, but it was too tight inside of there. When I could see it starting to tremble, I would turn the vibrator off.

"Oh, thank goodness." Cuck said.

I grinned at him and said, "Only a 30 second break!" His eyes were wide with anticipation and fear. I knew I was pushing him to his limit, and I loved every damn second of it. Being in control of his orgasms was one of the hottest things he submitted to me. I repeated the same process over and over, until I could only leave the vibrator on for a few seconds before he wanted to cum.

"No more for tonight." I said to him. I laid down next to him before I untied him and used that vibrator on my own clit- making myself cum in less than a minute. Fuck I was so turned on from edging him. After letting him watch me cum, I untied him, and then I kissed that turtle of a cock goodnight.

Bull Fantasy Day finally arrived!

I took a long shower, making sure that I smelled fresh for my Bull's appearance that evening. My outfit, I thought. Hmmmm. "Cuck!" I yelled across the house.

Cuck came running into the bedroom. "Yes Madam." He said.

I put on a pouty face, batted my eyelashes and said, "I need an outfit tonight. One suitable for a 'fantasy come true' vibe. I need sexy, submissive, and slutty, all mixed together in one."

Cuck paused before he spoke. "Let me check the closet Madam."

After a few minutes, Cuck returned with one of the sexiest outfits I had. "Hot damn, Cuck!" I exclaimed. "This is nothing short of hawt!"

Cuck smiled and stated, "You will look incredibly sexy for your Bull tonight."

I kissed him quickly on the lips. "Let's get me dressed!" I excitedly said.

The outfit consisted of red fishnet thigh highs, a black leather skirt, black lace panties without ass coverage, a black pushup bra to accentuate my breasts, and a red bustier. All this was complimented by short leather boots. Once I was dressed, I walked around the room, looking in the mirror, admiring myself. "This Bull is going to want to rip this outfit off me. I cannot wait!"

Bull was to arrive at 7pm, and it was already 6:30. "Okay Cuck," I said to him. "Recite your job tonight."

Cuck stated, "Stay in my cage. No talking without being spoken to. Do not interfere. And absolutely no cumming."

I smiled at him. "Naked. I want you naked. I also want you close. Close to watch him stretch me and pleasure me in ways that your trivial cock could never even dream of."

Cuck looked down at his small, caged cock. He almost frowned but thought better of it. "Yes Madam," he replied.

At 7pm sharp, the doorbell rang. I was wet already in anticipation of Bull's arrival. I practically danced to the door! I seductively opened the door, leaning my body against the side of the door- giving him a good look at the candy that stood in front of him.

Bull smiled at me, and said, "Why, hello My Lady." He took my hand and kissed it gently, causing me to blush.

I took a step closer to him, bringing our bodies so that my chest was pressed against his, my hips close to the growing bulge in his pants, and my lips by his neck. Leaning into him, I whispered, "I need you to fuck me."

Before I knew what was happening, Bull had my hair, wrapped it around his hand, pulled it back exposing my neck and chest, and began passionately and lustfully kissing them. I started to moan. "You like it a little rough?" Bull asked me.

While he still had my hair in his grip, I hesitantly spoke, "Yes Sir, I do." He then released the grip on my hair.

"Well good, because you look like a sub who wants it a little wild tonight." Bull stated. He then winked at me, instantly melting me.

Bull was exactly how he described himself to be. He was 44yo, African American hottie, with upper body muscles, and some definition to his legs- from what I could see from his clothes. And there. Right there between his legs, his ginormous cock was impossible not to see. This cock was trying to push through the zipper on his pants, looking like it wanted to bust open any second.

Bull looked me up and down, then slowly walked a circle around me, all the while running his fingers along my breasts, chest, and waist. I got chills from his touch. Once he got a good look at me, he said, "I want you bent over this couch. No questions, just do it. Lean your forearms on the side and I want you to stick your ass out at me."

Instantly, I went over to the couch and lined myself up exactly how he said. It was a vulnerable position to be in, but I could feel my ass muscles tighten and my pussy get wetter. "Good girl," Bull said to me. "You listen well."

Bull looked Cuck square in the eyes and said, "You. Caged Cock Man." Cuck looked at Bull. He wasn't usually addressed by the Bull. "Lift up her skirt. Show me her ass." Cuck had a look of total shock on his face, but then I could also see his cock straining to get out of his cage.

Cuck looked at me, then at Bull, and looped his fingers on the bottom of my skirt, slowly letting his other fingers run along my side. He lifted it all the way up revealing my black lace panties that didn't cover my ass.

Bull grinned a wicked smile and said, "Look at this. You are already set for me." With that, Bull swatted my ass with his hand.

"Ohhhhhhh. Yes." I shouted. He then rubbed my ass with his hand. Before I could reset myself, he already landed a second one on the other side.

"Do you see this, Caged Man? This is one way to really pleasure a woman. You've gotta have the strength behind it. Strength that I obviously have, and you are lacking." Bull said in a demeaning way.

"Now, My Lady," Bull sweetly stated. "You may stand. What do you want now?"

I looked at Bull and then Cuck, then down at Bull's Bulge, and Cuck's caged cock. I smirked at them and said, "I want to compare them. I want to see your cocks side by side. Now."

Cuck was already naked and caged, so he stood there, looking down. I stepped towards him, put my finger under his chin and lifted his gaze toward mine. "You need to get that small cock of yours hard, to match anything near Bull's. That cock needs to strain to try push itself out of the cage." Then I took my finger, ran it down his chest, belly and down his cock. I let my finger run around his caged cock and linger for a few seconds at the tip. That was enough to spring his cock up, with it starting to leak some pre-cum. "Now that's better." I whispered.

In the meantime, Bull had taken his pants off, his bulge desperately trying to be released from his boxers. "Wait!" I reached my hand out and placed it on his covered cock. I gave him a wicked smile. I'm going to measure you both."

"But...I...." Cuck started to speak.

I glared at him, "Rules!" I said. "I will unlock you, but just for a moment. Long enough for me to measure you, and then get you locked back up again." I ran and got my measuring tape from my room.

When I returned, they were both standing there, their erections wanting to burst out of what was holding them in. I went over to Cuck, knelt in front of him and said, "Just to be measured." He nodded in agreeance. With that, I unlocked his cage. It was as if sweet relief had occurred. His cock immediately grew.

Bull pulled down his boxers and before my eyes sprang the most girthy black cock that I had ever seen. My jaw practically hit the floor. "Woah," I said. It was as if an eel sprang from his boxers. I was speechless.

I reached out to touch it and hold it in my hand. "With all the cocks that I have seen, this....this one is the heaviest and largest of them all." I grabbed my measuring tape, started it at the base, I ran the tape along his shaft, ending at 10". I hesitated, looked at him and said, "But your profile said 9"."

Bull stated, "A lot of women are overwhelmed by this size." I blushed.

"Your eel is fucking amazing." I stated, just eying this massive beast of a cock in front of me. I turned to Cuck and said, "Do you see this Cuck? Can you see how this massive cock is about to penetrate me? Do you realize how much it is going to stretch out my pussy?" I could feel myself getting wetter just holding this cock in my hand. I continued, "Cuck- can your carrot cock reach my G-spot? Can it touch the back of my throat when I suck on it?" I hesitated. "Your turn to be measured." Cuck knew he was as hard as he was going to get at that moment. I used the measuring tape on him. "5.5" in length. Ooooh, just over half the size of Bull's."

Bull stifled a giggle. Cuck stood there, proud that it measured a whopping 5.5" today, rather than the 5" it often measures. But he also felt demeaned that this Bull was right next to him with a cock almost double the size of his!

I looked at Bull's eel standing at attention next to me, and then the miniature carrot that Cuck was presenting. "Put it back in the cage." I instructed Cuck. But, there was no way that his now erect cock was fitting back into that extra small cage. Cuck looked at me, the cage, and then his cock. I realized at that moment that I had a small flaw in my plan. "OK Cuck. You get a free pass on this one. But no touching, and no cumming."

"Now, where were we?" I turned back to Bull, still kneeling in front of him. "I want to suck this massive cock of yours. I want to engulf as much of it as I can. I want to gag on it." Bull had no argument with that. I leaned forward toward his cock, my tongue running around the edge of his tip. As I did this, I smirked at Cuck. With that, I started to put his enormous cock inside my mouth. Holy fuck this thing is huge, I thought. How the hell is this going all the way in? I placed my hand on the bottom of his cock, realizing I was going to need both of them, in addition to my mouth, to cover the whole thing. I started moving my hand up and down his cock, and Bull started to moan.

I love when I can make a man moan, I thought to myself. I got a rhythm going with my hand and my mouth, working up the entire gigantic shaft. As I sucked up towards the tip, I made sure to run my tongue over it. "Oh hell yes!" was the response I got from Bull. That made me smile and gave me more motivation.

"Swallow it all," Bull commanded. With his cock in my mouth, I looked up at him, unsure how this was actually going to take place. "You need my help, don't you?" he continued. I just shook my head yes, still sucking on the tip. Bull leaned over slightly, wrapped my hair around one hand, and rested it on the back of my head.

"Just open your throat, My Lady." Bull said to me. I opened my throat the best that I could, and he rammed that thick juicy cock into my mouth, gagging me, and causing my eyes to tear. Bull looked at me and said, "Good girl. Now, take more of it!" Again, he pushed his cock deep into my throat, touching the back, causing me to gag and tear up, but Bull was groaning in pleasure.

This really turned him on, I thought. I started moving my mouth up and down on his cock, trying to take it in as far as it would go, sucking on it as hard as I could. The moans that I could hear were music to my ears. In the periphery, I saw Cuck standing there, his eyes wide, that his wife was deep-throating a 10" black cock, right in front of him!

Bull pulled me off him and said, "I need to fuck you. That was amazing, but this cock was meant to go into your warm wet pussy, not just your mouth." I beamed, ready to be filled.

"Cuck, you are going to get an up close and personal view. The closest I can possibly give you. I want you to watch this massive eel penetrate me, stretch me and please me, like no other you've seen before. This is the largest, most girthy black cock that has ever been inside any of my holes." I said to him, knowing he was being demeaned.

I stood up and guided them both into the bedroom. "Cuck, you are to lay on your back, with your legs off the bed...," I said.

12