Cuckholding Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I could finish the sentence, Bull had his hands on my waist, pushed me so that I was laying stomach to stomach on top of Cuck. "You better be ready," he said.

I could feel cum dripping out of my wet pussy, as an inviting sign, for Bull to enter his BBC. I could feel the tip starting to put pressure at the opening of my pussy, and he rubbed that cock up and down my slit. "Oh, my God!" I was reeling from the pressure he was putting on my clit. I then felt increased pressure into my pussy, with it being stretched. I moaned, knowing that it felt so good,, but unsure it would accommodate it. Slowly, Bull guided it in and out, pushing it just a little further each time. When he would penetrate the opening, he pushed it in as far as it would go and held it there, just waiting to hit that right spot. Once he got most of my pussy filled, he got into a rhythm. You could hear him moving in and out of me, with the sloshing of cum inside me. That was when the deep thrusts began. With every thrust in, he hit that magical spot. I could feel the tension building and building inside of me. And with every thrust, his large sack was hitting Cuck's inner thigh. And knowing that, just turned me on even more.

Cuck was laying there, his wife on top of him getting fucked by a BBC, and the Bull's sack swinging into him with every thrust. Oh hell yes, I thought. And then, I felt it happening. My muscles were tensing, my body started shaking, I grabbed onto the sheets to hold me down, and I lost all control. My hips started bucking, but Bull never stopped. It made him grab onto my hips and push harder with each thrust. "Oh! Fuck! Wow I'm cumming," along with moans of pleasure were all the things that I could mutter, as my body quivered, spasmed, hips bucking, and heart racing.

I didn't think it was possible, but I felt his cock expanding inside of me-, "Oh, Oh, Ohhhhhh!" Bull shouted as he pushed deep into me, spasming inside, and filling my pussy with warm cum. His hips gyrated into my ass a few more times, as he pumped every bit inside of me. "Yes. Wow. My Lady. You are tight!" Bull stated. He released my hips and sat on the other side of the bed.

I laid there, still on Cuck, and I could feel the cum dripping from my pussy onto his sack and legs. When he realized what it was, he looked up at me in a bit of a panic. "What? Are your balls getting coated with the thick cum from a BBC that was just deep inside my pussy?" I said wickedly. I gyrated my hips onto him, forcing more of the cum to leak out. "Mmmmmm. That's hot."

Then I stood up, turned and bent over. "Cuck! Look at my pussy! What do you see?"

"Madam, I see a lot of cum leaking out of a stretched-out pussy. It is glistening, covered in your juices as well. Your clit is swollen and throbbing." Cuck said.

"Put your miniature cock in me. I need to see if I can feel it. Now." I said to him.

Cuck's miniscule cock, was still standing at 5.5" long after watching me get fucked, so he grabbed a hold of my hips, and thrusted his cock inside of me. "Did you start yet?" I asked him.

"You know I did, Madam." Cuck said, as he continued to pump inside of me.

"Well shit, Cuck, I don't even feel you inside of me. What a shame!" I said to him. I stood up and turned around, as he had continued to pump inside of me. With a pitiful face, I said to him, "It's too bad. Now I can't even feel your tiny cock." I ran my finger under his jawline, and then walked over to Bull.

I leaned onto Bull, pushing my lips against his, kissing him deep, with my tongue making its way around and teasing inside his mouth. When I pulled back, I said, "And YOU. I have never taken a cock that big in any hole before. And you took 2 of mine tonight!"

Bull grinned and said, "I guess we will need another night to make it all 3!" I had a shocked look on my face, and then giggled.

"Maybe we will!" I replied.

Bull got dressed and made his way out. Cuck was still standing there, his cock erect and unsatisfied. "Madam?" he said to me.

I had laid down on the bed at this point. "Yes Cuck?"

"Madam, may I cum now?" Cuck asked me, pleading with me.

I was exhausted from all of that, and with my eyes barely open, I said to him, "Let's wait til tomorrow. I want to edge you more."

Cuck looked down at his cock, it was pulsing, wanting desperately to cum. But alas, it wouldn't' be tonight. He laid on the bed too, and we both fell asleep.

12