Cucking gone wrong

Story Info
As the title implies.
1.6k words
4.09
43.4k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers

Cucking gone wrong

By

Soul71

This will be short and sweet. Don't look for much of a story here.

Thanks to WA001 and Killerarmyguy for the edits.

******

Brad's mind flashed back to the day before, reminiscing on what he had told his older sister. It might have been wrong of him, yet every time he was around her, his heart would skip a beat. His skin would grow flush with heat. His eyes would dilate at the way she would smile or just do any mundane task. Noting the look on her face when he asked her if she wanted to go out that Friday night since he would be graduating high school in two weeks. Brad thought this was his moment to make his sister realize how he felt about her. Little did he know what would happen the moment he got home from school the next day. The moment he walked through the front door of his home, he felt an arm wrapping around his neck, placing him in a chokehold. He tried to free himself, yet he was out in less than a minute.

"Wake up, Bradly." A warm voice whispered into his ear as it used the nickname from his childhood. "Come on, or you're going to miss the show." That same voice urged him to awaken from his slumber as a hand nudged his right shoulder. "There, see, you're coming around." Brad shook his head as he came too, blinking away the blurriness from his eyes. Frantically he pulled on the bindings that held his wrists bound to the chair, feeling the same bindings on his legs, keeping them secured to the chair he was strapped into. "Shh... don't stress yourself, honey." Jerking his head to the left when something was keeping him from speaking when he realized who that voice belonged to. His mother. Then his heart fell to his stomach as his eyes finally took note of the woman he was in love with bouncing on their father's cock.

"Don't you like what you see, li'l bro," his sister taunted cruelly as she moaned and howled in bliss as their father manhandled her like she greatly enjoyed.

"Now you know she will never be yours, honey, we're your father's sluts, and he is our bull," his mother said as gently as she could, knowing how this was going to break his heart. Yet her son needed to know the truth. This was for the best, so he would learn where he stood in their family as nothing more than a beta male. How little did they truly know their son?

As his mother forced him to watch the horror taking place before him, given her firm grip on his chin. What love he had for his sister; his parents slowly began to die as he was forced to watch his sister's orgasmic face as their father unloaded into her cunt.

"You want pussy, boy?" His father's taunting smirk glared at him. "Find your own, these bitches are mine, and mine alone." With that, he rose from the couch and ambled off towards his bedroom.

"Oh, Bradly, look at what..." His mother was in shock when her son ripped his right arm out of her grip once she had untied the ropes that had held him bound to the chair.

"Get the fuck away from me!" Brad spat once he was able to get the device that kept him mute unbuckled from his head. "This is how you treat your son?! Making him watch this... monstrosity?!"

"Aw, is the baby going to cry?" his sister teased. "Look at what a real man's cum is like just oozing out of my pussy?" She was not expecting the sneer to appear on her brother's face as she showed off her soiled pussy to him. She and the rest of them were under the suspicion that Brad would just break at the sight of her and their father. Watching what her brother had proclaimed to her less than forty-eight hours ago, dying away only to be replaced with disgust in his eyes. She and her mother just looked in shock as Brad stormed out of the living room and heard his bedroom door shut.

The moment Brad was in his room, he started to make calls to people he knew he could pawn his stuff off to. He knew some of his friends had been eyeing his TV, gaming systems, and a few other electronics that he had bought when he started working at fifteen. He knew he was going to need the money; he sure as hell wasn't going to stay there for much longer. When he was the only one in the house the next day, he called those who were interested to come over and pick the stuff up since he wouldn't have a way to move them, given his lack of a car. Once all his items were sold, Brad looked sadly around his now barren room. Then he proceeded to gather up every item he had ever given to his parents and his sister; even if it wouldn't burn, it was the symbolic message he was sending, not the destruction of the few items he knew wouldn't burn. As the bonfire roared to the sky, eating away the love he once felt for his family. Stomping back into the house through the back door with a sledgehammer in his hands. With a mighty swing, sending the twenty-pound hammer into the screen of the fifty-five-inch flatscreen he had bought his father last year for Father's Day. Once the final item that tied him to his family was destroyed, Brad picked up his backpack, tossing his key onto the floor, and slammed the front door behind him. The last thing anyone saw of Brad was his back as he walked down the block, to where no one could say.

******

Ten years later...

Tears were in their eyes as they stood over the bed that housed Brad's father as he lay recovering from the heart attack he had had a day ago. Her hand slipped into his, knowing it would be months before he was recovered enough to be their bull again. Leaning her head against her daughter's as she rubbed her hand along her back, she knew there was someone she needed to call. Brad. She's been worried sick about him ever since the day they all came home and found the house in shambles. It seemed they had severely underestimated their son; they called everywhere they could think of, and no one had seen him. Not realizing that Brad was camping out in the woods near his high school to finish out his last week of exams before he went off to college.

She brought her purse around, reached in, and pulled out her phone and the slip of paper she had written a number on, Brad's number. She had no idea why her sister had it or why Brad had given it only to her sister. She had only found it when she went over to check on her sister's house when her sister was out of town for a conference. She knew her sister had been upset with her for nearly five years. Why? Her sister would never say just that she should know why. It never made any sense to her. She had never given her sister a reason to be that upset with her. She could only assume that Brad had told her what they had done to him. Blowing out a breath as she dialed the number and brought it up to her ear. Listening to the line ring, a smile appeared on her face at the voice, then confusion when she heard a woman speaking along with Brad into their answering machine.

"Bradly? This is your mother, please. I need to speak with..." Her heart raced when she heard the line connecting on the other end.

"How the hell did you get this number!" She was taken aback by the venom-laced growl that her son had spoke in. Bringing her phone down when she saw her husband's eyes starting to open and put her phone on speaker so they all could listen.

"Bradly, listen, you need to come home; your father has had a heart attack..."

"I don't give a shit! Don't ever call here again unless it's to tell me that fuck is dead! Understand me?! I want to piss and shit on his grave, so he'll smell like the bile he is when he meets the Devil in Hell!" She was so taken aback in shock by her son's words she saw the same shock on her husband's and daughter's faces. However, that wasn't the only thing as the sounds of children's laughter could be heard and the word 'Daddy!' screaming in the background before Brad roughly hung up on her.

Hitting the redial button, being squeezed into her daughter as she hugged her into the side of her. Casting her husband a worried glance when the line just kept ringing.

"Hello?" Her eyes grew wide when a sweet female voice answered the line. She could see her husband's eyes pondering on what that meant.

"Yes, hello, I'm Bradly's mother, and I..."

"I know who you are; I would appreciate it if you would stop calling here and upsetting my husband. He has made it painfully clear he has no wish to have anything to do with you three. I would think you would honor his request. I'm sorry that man has had a heart attack, but I will not allow my husband to be around any one of you, nor will I let our children anywhere near you three. So please, lose this number and forget about my husband. Because he is my bull."

The End.

soul71
soul71
6,761 Followers