All Comments on 'Cucking gone wrong'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
JonnyRegJonnyReg7 months ago

Well it was definitely short.

bucco40bucco407 months ago

No real sex. Interesting story. Would like to know who the wife is.

JobewonJobewon7 months ago

Would love to read more.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic37 months ago

I get it. What goes around, comes around.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit7 months ago

Short but excellent.

HS98HS987 months ago

The only acceptable way for a cuckolding story to end.

PhoenixLordPhoenixLord7 months ago

Karma's a bitch. Would love to read more!

ju8streadingju8streading7 months ago

that ending is open

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm7 months ago

I like the plot itself, but the story just feels... incomplete. And kinda of unsatisfactory.

And, by unsatisfactory, I don't mean that the son should have gone on a murder rampage or something... I'd just LOVE to know how in the world this family was apparently able to go ten years without realizing how much damage they caused.

The way his mother doesn't get why her sister is angry with her, the way they are all shocked upon hearing the son's words through the phone, the way they didn't have any contact for ten years after he trashed the house but then still think he would come running because of the heart attack...

It's like, were they just that delusional? Or are they disassociating their sex from their family life? Was it the father's influence that conditioned them that way? I need answers to those questions. A hundred extra words would have been enough.

Brandon11Brandon117 months ago
CGW

Looking forward to many more chapters because of the open ending.

tizwickytizwicky7 months ago

Short and sweet.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart7 months ago

4, definitely feels like a part of a larger story, really more of an outline. Well written and has some hooks like the missing 10 years for Brad, how the aunt is involved (I would think the mom would recognize her sister's voice so its doubtful she is his wife), and what sort of revenge if any Brad might want to take with his former family trying to get involved in his life again with his father's impending demise.

ctalonctalon7 months ago

This was great. However it was very short. It should have been longer with more story from when Bradly leaves home to the story of the aunt and to where he is now. Maybe more after story where the aunt knows about Bradly's life and family and has never told the family.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman7 months ago

Good concept, but maybe a little bit TOO short. And while this is Literotica and not the real world, I don't know why the mother or sister would think the son/brother would want to hear from them 10 years later, especially after the exceptionally cruel way they treated him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it .another BTF to add to the list of satisfying revenges . I’m glad you gave us a little something to hold us over till one of your other larger stories comes out or is updated, can’t wait for to see what you have in store for us whether it be a new story or a new chapter of broken , sky high after dark pharaohs curse , or your other stories

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What would have been more satisfying, would be if after destroying the items Bradley had given his family, waited till his Father returned home then kneecap him with, say, a baseball bat, the family would go apeshit and threaten to take him to court, but that would just expose the family's lifestyle to the rest of the community - then he leaves them in shambles.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U7 months ago

Definitely a short story. Looks like it has real potential to be a longer story.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog7 months ago

Holy crap! Cucking gone WAY wrong! Like Dr. Dre says: “…fuck with me, it’s a must that i fuck with you”!

Well played, Bradly

redlion75redlion757 months ago

Atleast he did not become a simp for the family pussy after being dismissed

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The best way for a cuckold story to end is for to not have ever started in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My favorite cuck story! I hate this shit! Good to see it end realistically. Not sure why i read this, hoping for this ending probably. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You have a good core story, but this feels more like an outline then a complete work compared to everything else you put out.

What happened over the ten years?

It seems like your MC got a family and is happy but is clearly still jaded by the past. Can you flesh this out or have a folowup that is more fleshed out?

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer19847 months ago

It was kinda of enjoyable but gross more like your teasing us with what could be a bigger story. Would love to read an expanded version what the intervening 10 years.

OmniferisOmniferis7 months ago

did story get cut off or something, or is it a teaser for a longer story?

tjreadertjreader7 months ago

meh... not your best work. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unlike others, for me the story was complete. It wasn't about his family fucking each other, it was about his reaction. We got that. Could it have had more information about his life afterwards? Maybe, but then that would have lessened the last paragraph.

.

Personally, I would have thought to record them together and send the video to the police. However, that would have changed the story and not been what you wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And to think . . . Those two women could have fashioned their own fucking fest by controlling Jr and Dad.

HooHaa77HooHaa777 months ago

This story seems like a soul71 version of a JustPlainBob story. It's just too short and ends too abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well since this was so short, I'm hoping since the mother and sister are such unthinking sluts, they should be able to jump into the son's/brother's bed VERY easily. Not that it will be without emotional pains for them and sadly the son as they try to work things out, probably quite a few hate fucks on his end to even begin to clear his emotional turmoil up. It sounds like the rest of the family probably suspected this some time before the son revieled this, with how easy it was taken as fact.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Short and to the point.

henryhumperhenryhumper7 months ago

I'm confused - is this part of a different story? It's well-written but very short and seems almost like the epilogue or a teaser for another, longer work.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG7 months ago

Is this your best? No but is a good story that I enjoyed. Thanks

RanDog025RanDog0257 months ago

Kinda reminds me of your "A Family Destroyed" story! Thanks Soul 71. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

DaikkennDaikkenn7 months ago

Personally I’d like to see to more to this. Yes you ended the story well but as you do so well it’s also open ended enough to continue.

Grouch6977Grouch69777 months ago

Well, as one already commented, "short and to the point". It doesn't need anymore; however, if you happened to get bored and look at it again, us readers will certainly take what you give. Grouch6977

bigpaul2022bigpaul20227 months ago

This is a very good short story with a lot of things happening over the life of the story.

Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Satisfying. One of your best. Would love an extended part in the future

EZ8ltEZ8lt7 months ago

I'm surprised the below 4 rating honestly, and I don't think this particular story deserves it, since your usual go would Brad going back to the family and after some tits flashed he'd cave to every whim of the bitches while claiming to get his revenge what in reality isn't true, BUT, it is somehow a balance to the other stories that you made and doesn't deserve the ratings they have, like Miracle Cream.

inka2222inka22227 months ago

4.5 stars - he should have burned their house down when he left, that'd make it a full 5 stars.

KummaKumma7 months ago

Would love a continuation where tames the others but still love it as always

Darkshooter213Darkshooter2137 months ago

Yeah, I am with everyone that commented on this story., this needs a continuation. Their is so much story there that needs to be fleshed out.

xaphistaxaphista7 months ago

Satisfying. I'd like a continuation where he makes them miserable but at the same time weirdly I don't necessarily need one.

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

The skanks are looking for a new bull in the sun and they are SOL.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Liked the story. It seemed incomplete - really short. I think there's room for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is complete. They don't deserve to submit to him. Banishing them from his life is the best response.

spaceman65808spaceman658087 months ago

Just when it was getting good it stopped!

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

I like it even though it was a short wr

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Good, start to this story

So many unanswered questions needs a good couple of chapters to finish this incomplete story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Darkness86Darkness866 months ago

I know you said that it's short but another page would've been good to disclose what happened to the dad if he died or not and what happened to the mother and sister and more into on Brad

ArtnxsArtnxs6 months ago

Come on, man, good work but we need more, no redemption, no conciliation, just some good revenge and choices/concequences learn from his ex-family.

The we need a "what happen on time", on his life til this time.

And for final he can reject his family, just like they reject him.

In resume, WE NEED MORE PLZ!".

Bobby_3111Bobby_31114 months ago

I do love how his characters go on a rampage, sometimes its the best part. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great job! Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I like this story and it needs a continuance please :)

On a side note I never understood this bull stuff, why would you want to be referenced as a cow, cows are disgusting albeit delicious in steak form, yeah not a flattering term, yeah you can fuck a number of women a day repeatedly but you’ll never provide anything and just be carted around by some old dude with a Stetson to another ranch

Lupercal16Lupercal16about 1 month ago

Honestly, what did his family expect? I love how they all seemed so concerned and shocked at his reaction to what they did to him. All things considered, I'd say his reaction was rather on the mild side of things; If I were in his shoes, I would have been hard pressed not to consider killing every one of them. And did they need to go with that route? All he did was admit his feelings to the "woman" (I use the word loosely) that he loved, and their response is to go with the nuclear option? She could have simply told him that she didn't return his feelings and left it at that, but instead, she and their parents decided to (figuratively) rip his heart out of his ass (sans lube) and stomp on it in front of him, converting whatever affection and love he had for them into rage and hatred and permanently dividing their family. And his mother trying to speak to him in the caring "mom voice" while forcing him to watch? Disgusting on so many levels. I'd say they got off easy, considering he didn't go with the option that involved locking them in their rooms at night and burning the house down with them still inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Only thing that could of made it better was if he beat his father before he left, and made the girls watch. That would of broke them all.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

honestly, this is cathardic finally a cuck story where the cuck didnt just take it, and made something of himself.

LynchjimLynchjim18 days ago

Great story it’s a shame it’s so small you could let Brad destroy them so bad that I’d love to read all about it lol.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 days ago

good story , definitely needs a follow up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...