Cucking My Dad Ch. 01

Story Info
I never thought about being a bull, especially not to my own.
1.8k words
4.35
92.2k
154

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desired29
Desired29
160 Followers

The love a son has for his mother is always special but the love I have for mine is far beyond that. My mother and I have always been close, come to think of it, I have always been close with both of my parents.

My parents had me when they were young, meeting in college and falling head over heals for each other. The following year, I was born and they were married a few months after that.

My parents have always been the loving affectionate type, always making out in front of me, always touching or saying endearing things to one another. It used to freak me out, as none of my friends parents acted like them. My mother would always tell me, "You're going to wish you find a love like ours one day. And when you do, you'll understand."

I didn't understand then, but I do now. Most of my friends parents barely like one another, let alone love each other. I was happy that my parents were still in love after all these years, especially once I saw how my friend Paul parents were. I would rather have parents that loved and showed a little too much PDA in front of me than parents that fought all the time.

Like I said earlier, my parents are always affectionate, so its nothing new for me to hear them go at it once in a while. They would try to be discreet as possible but my father must have some skills in the bedroom in order for him to produce the sounds I hear coming out of my mothers mouth. It was always late at night, so I know they believed me to be asleep and too far to hear, which would normally be true. Our bedrooms were on the opposite side of the house and usually I wouldn't be able to hear them if I was in my room with my door closed. However, my bathroom was in the middle, and when I get up to go towards that way in the silence of the night, I could hear every sound that came out of their room.

I would sometimes go back to my room and jerk off, coming in buckets imaging my mother's moans coming out of her mouth. A few times I even stood in the hallway and jerked off, listening to my mother's voice as I furiously gave my dick some attention. Her moans were sexy as Hell, and I know I shouldn't be turned on by hearing my parents go at it like rabbits but it is something I couldn't help. Usually, I would feel guilty after I came but that never stopped me from doing it again if I caught them in the act. In all honesty I wish my future wife would be just like my mother. She is sexy as all hell, and I have no idea when I started looking at her as a woman and not just my mother, but I do, and can't wait to find someone just like her.

One summer I was home from my second year at college, choosing to go to school no more than a few hours away from home. My last year of high school, my mother cried about her only son going so far away, and since I didn't have any particular school I just had to get into, so I chose one closer to home. I'm able to come on the weekends if I don't have any major studying to do, along with holiday breaks and so forth.

So this summer I was home, trying to find a job to occupy my time during the day. I guess my parents wasn't expecting me home for another few hours, as I told them I had a few job interviews and then I was going over to my friend Paul's house afterwards to play video games. I did tell them I would be home by dinner, which was the plan, but Paul's father came home early from work, got drunk rather quickly and started being the normal douche that he was. His parents started arguing, rather loudly I might add, so I decided to head home early. Who knew I should have called my own house first, before coming back.

Paul's house is about two blocks over from mine, but his house is behind ours. Its faster to get home cutting through the back way, as opposed to going around the front to the street, so that's exactly what I did; coming in the house from the kitchen door instead of the front. I must not have made a lot of noise coming in, because as soon as I walked to the kitchen entry way, which leads me into the narrow hallway, which then leads to the living room, I could hear my parents going at it. The fact that they were having sex wasn't what surprised me, it was what was coming out of my father's mouth that made me take pause and stop breathing.

"You like that young dick breeding your pussy don't you, my slut?" My mother's answer was a long, drawn-out moan. I could hear skin slapping against one another from what I could guess was my father pounding into my mother from behind.

"Answer me Sharon."

"Yes, I love that young dick," she moaned. I hear a slap, followed by another long moan from my mother.

"Do you want him to cum in your pussy, make me clean it up after he finish dumping his baby makers into you?"

"Oh god yes," my mother moaned again. All I could come up with was that they were acting out some kind of fantasy of theirs.

"Oh my god, you are such a nasty slut," my father moaned out this time before continuing, "What do you think our son would say if he knew his mother lusted after him. If he knew she wanted his young dick to take every hole in her body?" It took everything in me not to gasp out loud, my eyes as big as saucers before he even finished his sentence.

"Oh god," she continued to moan as skin continued to slap together, never slowing down during their dialect.

"He's young and if he's anything like me, he's perpetually horny all the time. I think he'll love nothing more than to stick his dick in your tight pussy, shoot his cum all in your cunt, you want that don't you? You want him to shoot his load in your cunt while you suck me off? You want me to watch my own son take you hard and fast don't you; you want our son to turn me into a cuckold?"

"Mark please," my mother moans loudly.

"Please what baby, or should I call you mommy? Want it harder mommy?" my father lost the base in his voice and softened it, trying to sound younger than what he is.

"Want me to cum inside this pussy mommy, the same pussy I came out of. Oh my god mommy, your pussy is so wet and tight. I cant wait to breed you."

"Oh Daniel, harder, fuck mommy harder," my mother moaned loudly.

"Oh mommy, I'm about to cum soon. Your baby boys about to cum in your pussy mommy, do you want me to cum in this tight wet pussy?" my father moaned out as the slapping sounds got faster and louder.

"Yes baby, cum in mommy. Yes, yes, yes. Baby you're making mommy cum, I'm cumming!" my mother screamed.

"Shit, I feel you mommy, cum all over my dick. Oh baby, I'm right behind you." My father let out a few profane words as he moaned my moms name over and over again. Then there was silence, well except for their heavy breathing that is. Minutes passed before anyone spoke.

"Jesus Mark, I don't think you ever made me cum so hard, I cant move." My father chuckled before asking, "Was it me who made you cum or the image of your son taking you while you sucked me off that did the trick?"

"Both baby, both," she panted. I heard movement and knew I had to get out before I got caught being a peeping Tom to my parents. Even though they were talking about my mother fucking me, I had to let it all sink in before I made my next move though.

I quietly snuck back out of the house, before coming back in, making plenty of noise so they knew I was home.

"Daniel, that you?" my father calls from the living room.

"Yeah dad, I don't think a burglar would make so much noise."

"Don't be such a wise guy kid," he says before making an appearance in the kitchen walkway. My guess is, he's trying to give my mother time to either get herself presentable or go upstairs to do so.

"I thought you were going to Paul's?"

"I was, did, but his father came home and got drunk," was all I said, my father knew what that meant. All he did was shake his head and sigh before pulling out pots and pans.

"Well, dinners not done just yet, are you going to stay to help your mother and I get it prepared?"

"Sure, I'll help. Just let me change and wash my hands." He nodded his head before filling one of the pots he took out with water.

I hurried out the kitchen, racing upstairs to my room, but not before taking a quick peak at the living room to see if I could tell if something was off, but I couldn't. If I didn't hear it myself, no one would have thought my mother and father was just fucking to the fantasy of my mother fucking me, her own flesh and blood. They both were into it, enjoyed it, even got off on it. Is it something that they are really interested in doing, or was that just talk? Bringing something new into the bedroom to keep things spicy. But why would they use me if it was just talk? Wouldn't they fantasize about someone else, a stranger perhaps, maybe even someone else they know, not their own son.

If they are serious, do they plan on approaching me with this fantasy or is it just that, fantasy. I don't think my mother would ever approach me, she loves me too much and wouldn't want to make me uncomfortable. But if this is something that they really want to do, I wouldn't mind helping out. My mother has been starring in most of my spank bank material anyway. I don't know how comfortable I would be doing it in front of my father, but if he doesn't mind, why should I, right?

With my mind made up, I had to find a way to show my mother and father that I am down to be the bull in their fantasy.

Desired29
Desired29
160 Followers