Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was exactly how Leanne felt. Chaotic and wild. Her body was limp, surrendering herself to any advance he was willing to make. If he wanted to palm one of her tits right here in front of the Ranger, she'd let him. Her leg intertwined with his, and she rubbed her thigh on his. The kiss might have only lasted for a mere second, but by the time it was over, she had met his tongue with her own, pushed back, and tackled him just as rough aggression-- playful with her own touch of danger.

She came up for air with her heart pounding, and when McDowell spun her around and sent on her way with a firm slap on her ass, she strode off to the trailer on legs that felt like jelly.

She heard McDowell return his focus to the ranger. "Sorry about that. The woods make me and my wife a little randy, if you know what I mean."

Leanne stepped into the trailer. Her mind was in a chaotic spin. She'd just made out with McDowell in one of the most thrilling, terrifying, and incredibly sexy moments of her life. She was actually panting. The force he'd used, the danger, the uncaring nihilistic way he'd done it. No fucks given, just doing it, even when staring down his potential arrest, or getting shot by the hands of this officer.

But she didn't have time to think about that, even though she was flustered and... incredibly turned on. She needed to refocus, because when she glanced out the window, she watched McDowell lead the ranger over to the fire ring, his axe still slung over his shoulder. She was worried what might happen if she was away for too long. She needed to keep up appearances as McDowell's wife.

When she stepped into the trailer, Brian and Bradley looked at her, nervous and expectantly. She gave Bradley a reassuring 'everything is under control' glance. As for Brian. She couldn't make eye contact with him. She had no way of knowing whether he saw that kiss or not. But she knew he was going to get hung up on it, and she didn't have time to change his metaphorical diapers. It happened, it was over, and he needed to just deal with that.

"What's going on?" Brian asked, as Leanne made for the fridge and rummaged.

"I don't know," she replied coldly.

"What does he want?" Bradley asked, having watched through the window.

"I don't know," she said, retrieving some sodas. Not root beer, but options were limited. She cracked them open, found a couple of thermoses, and filled them up. They hissed as the bubbles broke and the foam rose.

"What's going to happen?" Brian was worried.

Leanne shrugged again. The adrenaline of it all was so exhilarating. She felt incredibly alive. She should feel a lot of things, but euphoria was at the very top. "I'm not holding anything back here, guys," her voice took on a sarcastic humorous edge. More lively than they'd heard in years. "You both know as much as I do. So stay here and shhhhhhh!!!" She hissed the words at her son with an excited wink.

She took a moment, glanced at herself in the mirror, and tossed her hair back. It cascaded around her shoulders and she spent more time than she intended, fixing it. Her husband, thankfully, said nothing of the frenzied way she checked herself.

"So what's the plan?" he lowered his voice conspiratorially. "You know... to get us out of this?"

Leanne stopped abruptly by the trailer door. Her eyes went from thrilled to pissed in a flash. "The plan?" She asked sharply. "The *plan* is to stay here, and shut the fuck up. You want to get someone killed?" she pressed her husband. Brian seemed to shrink away from her harsh glare. "You're going to sit right there, stay out of sight, and not make more problems for us. How's that for a plan, Brian?"

He didn't respond, and Leanne didn't wait for one. She stepped back out of the trailer door, and let it snap shut on its springs.

McDowell and Ranger Gobel had seated themselves around the fire. Neither man seemed to be staring into it, which worried Leanne. If the fire wasn't having that hypnotic effect on them, that meant that what was being said was serious.

She approached them, her bare legs scissoring prettily as she strode, and when she handed over the thermos to McDowell, he hooked his big arm around her and pulled her down onto his lap.

Leanne startled, but kept up the appearance of intimacy, settling into McDowell's lap, like she was *his* woman.

"So what's going on?" She asked, trying to sound innocent, and not at all confident that she did. "We're not in any trouble or anything, are we?"

"No, no, baby," McDowell said lightly, letting his fingers stroke her bare thigh. "Ranger Gobel here was just warning us to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious. It seems that there was a prison riot a few counties over, and a lot of inmates escaped."

"How is that our problem?" Leanne asked, and immediately chided herself. Her words sounded defensive. She scooted her butt back into McDowell's lap, and was startled to feel his monster package nestled just beneath her. He felt hard and powerful. She ignored it and turned her eyes back to Gobel's scrutinizing stare. "I mean, isn't that far enough away from us to not be a concern?"

Gobel shrugged. "Normally it wouldn't be a problem. But they put out an APB. Police picked up a woman not too far from here who claimed that she was carjacked by one of the inmates."

Leanne felt McDowell's hand hesitate on her skin. She sensed the muscles in his body stiffen. One hand began to creep behind here, to where he'd tucked his pistol into his waistband.

"Did you get a description?" McDowell asked. His hands were no longer feeling Leanne. She could tell by the rigidity of his posture, that he wasn't in a playful mode any longer. He was spring that was now coiled-- pure fight or flight. Behind the small of her back, she felt his fingers wrap around the grip of his pistol.

Her own heart hammered into her ears. She looked to Gobel's belt, her eyes lingering on his pistol, and she was all too aware that she was directly in between two armed men who might start shooting at any moment. McDowell pulling her to his lap hadn't just been for appearances and flirtation. She was his shield.

"Unfortunately no," Gobel said. "According to State Police, the witness said she didn't get a good look at the man who'd taken her."

Leanne took a slow breath, remaining composed. She'd always had a good poker face-- it came from years of hiding her annoyance with her husband, or general boredom at work. "Well then he's probably long gone by now, don't you think?" She asked, kicking her feet idly at the air.

She was antsy with energy. The rush of fear and adrenaline flooding her system. She wanted to move and squirm but she dare not. She inched her butt back a little, and felt McDowell's manhood respond. A distinct flex to his cock. Even through the denim, it was unmistakable. Why was she even thinking about that? Her life was in danger right now. She felt like she was straddling a missile-- it would either explode and end her life, or it would take off, and fly her across the world. She had no idea which, and both possibilities were making her heart hammer in her ears.

"Apparently not," Gobel said. "They found the stole car in a ditch not far from here. He must have wrecked. It's within a day's walk of the camp grounds."

Leanne felt the pistol slip from McDowell's waistband, still hidden from the ranger's sight. She scooted her butt softly back and forth against his lap, hoping that he'd notice and wouldn't do anything stupid.

She didn't have to play-act this time, when she let the anxiety creep into her voice. "Should we be worried?" She glanced between Gobel and McDowell.

Gobel sighed. "I doubt it. Police suspect that he probably kept to the main roads, looking for another vehicle to take. They'll probably pick him up within a day, a few states over. Either that, or he went into the mountains to put some rough terrain between him and search parties. In which case, some hunter will find his bones years from now."

"Right," McDowell smirked. "Only an idiot would come here." He was still tense, but this time he gave Leanne's ass a little pinch. She responded by softly grinding herself against his package again. That familiar throb returned against the back of her bare thigh. She was humping on him and he was hardening. She realized that it wasn't just her whoe was becoming aroused from the tension and the fear. McDowell was feeling it too.

"That's what police think-- that he's either trying to run, or trying to hide," Gobel replied. He was eyeing the two of them very curiously now. There was something about his stare that worried Leanne. "If it were me, I'd come here. There's not many people around. There's vehicles, there's running water, and there's shelter from the elements."

"That's enough of that," McDowell said, letting an edge creep into his voice. "You're scaring the lady." He patted her thigh with his left hand, but his right remained firmly around the grip of the gun. She squirmed her butt against him, feeling his cock responding, growing just beneath her weight. There was an undeniable heat between her legs and a quiver to her muscles. She never felt so alive.

Gobel apologized. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come out here and scare you. The point to me stopping over was to just check on everyone in the area, and tell them to keep their eyes peeled. If you have to go up to the bathrooms or the showers or the dumpsters, don't go alone."

McDowell waved his hand at the trailer. "That won't be a problem," he promised.

Leanne said nothing. She just continued her soft nervous wiggle and fought to control her breathing.

"Well regardless, just keep your doors locked, and your eyes and ears open." Gobel rose to his feet. McDowell tensed. "We'll be making the rounds and checking on everyone throughout the night. Depending on what the state police say, we may have to perform vehicle searches, so just be ready for that."

Leanne's brow furrowed in annoyance. "Can you do that? Without a warrant, I mean?"

"A vehicle that can be moved, parked on property that the state owns, yes ma'am." Gobel said. "We want to make sure nobody is hiding themselves inside a tent or an RV." He let his eyes wander to the trailer door. Leanne felt her pulse quicken once again. The heat creeping across her cheeks.

Leanne and McDowell rose on unsteady legs as Gobel started back toward his truck. His look suggested they follow. McDowell stayed cautiously behind Leanne the whole way. His hand lingering in his shirt.

Behind the RV, Gobel turned and scrutinized their faces. "Before it comes to that, is there anything that you need to tell me?"

Leanne trembled. She and McDowell glanced at each other, then back to the ranger.

"No... what are you getting at?" Leanne said.

"Because now would be the time," Gobel's hand went to his pistol, and Leanne felt weak in the knees.

Again silence.

"There'd be ways to let me know if something was amiss. Maybe by blinking, or with a facial gesture." Gobel studied them long and hard, especially Leanne.

She was suddenly hyper-aware of her facial muscles. How could she possibly hold her face in a way that *didn't* trigger this guy? She didn't have the first clue. She knew how to gesture if she had to, but she didn't know how to *not* gesture. Panic was creeping in. She felt like she was about to drown.

Gobel studied their faces for an eternity. Finally, he turned. "You folks have yourselves a good night. And should you need anything, we're right at the front gate." Then he was climbing back into his truck.

Leanne felt her whole body sag with relief. She leaned back into McDowell's broad steady chest. They'd pulled it off! The ranger was leaving, and Leanne wasn't sure why she felt relief instead of disappointment. She'd missed her single chance at getting herself and her family out of this tense situation. And instead of defeat, she was relieved, elated even.

"You did well," McDowell said, as the taillights of the ranger truck disappeared in the trees a few seconds later.

"Did I? I had no idea what I was doing," Leanne whispered, letting McDowell's body support her trembling body. Now that the situation was resolved, the adrenaline was surging through her veins. It was the biggest rush she'd ever felt-- so close to the brink of death, trapped in a situation beyond her control.

"I think you had some idea..." McDowell grinned and rested his big paw on her hip, just above her waistband-- touching her bare skin. He pressed his crotch against her ass, and she could feel that he was surprisingly hard-- an erection that she had spurred to life with her subtle teasing.

Leanne suddenly turned, overwhelmed by the inexplicable urge to confirm it to herself. When she gazed down, she was startled to see how much her kidnapper was bulging in his shorts. He looked as though a python was trapped within the confines of his shorts, struggling to break free.

She was coming off of the greatest rush of her life, trapped in a thrilling situation of being face to face with the type of man she always desired. And now, seeing his sex organ large and ready, that sexual frustration that she'd masturbated out of her system only a short time ago came rushing back ten-fold.

With her heart hammering in her chest, and the knowledge that life was short still at the forefront of her brain, she did something impulsive. She grabbed McDowell by the arm and abruptly pulled him to the trees.

He didn't argue. He didn't pull away. He didn't ask what she was doing. They both had a pretty good idea.

They stepped behind several thick tree trunks, until they were out of view of both the trailer, and the road. Alone, Leanne shoved McDowell back against a trunk, and grasped his penis over his shorts. The rush was intense and she needed more... she was overcome with the desire to turn her subsiding fear into something else.

She stared at him, her face set and determined. Her eyes foggy with lust and severity. She yanked his zipper down with one quick motion, and struggled to work his shorts down, just far enough for his cock to spring free.

When it did, she grabbed it in one desperate hand. It was heavy and warm, growing fast against her touch. So thick that she couldn't get her fingers all the way around him.

Both of them trembling from their near death experience, neither one uttered a sound. Leanne started to stroke him in fast excited movements. Her hand pumping him, sliding back and forth along his shaft-- encouraging him to grow.

And grow, he did. She'd seen him in the shower. But up close and hard, he was an absolute monster. Hung like a buffalo. Leanne stroked and yanked and pivoted her hands, running her fingers over every inch of him. She only had one instinctual goal in mind, although she was absolutely aware of what she was doing.

They stared at each other for an eternity as her hand went back and forth in her palm. At full hardness, he was like a tree branch. Easily ten inches long, maybe even a full foot. Brian's cock was nothing at all like McDowell's. Brian had been less than half of this length-- in his hay day. But since her husband had put on weight, the fat had built up around the base of an already unimpressive cock, rendering it a chubby little knob just beneath his gut.

McDowell's manhood, on the other hand, was like an iron beam. Leanne grasped it with both hands now, tugging and yanking, overcome with an overwhelming, confused urge to pleasure him.

Her hands went forward and back, enjoying the steady throb of his length, the warmth that radiated from his tool. This was a criminal-- a man who absolutely didn't deserve a handjob... let alone one from a married woman. But that knowledge only turned Leanne on more.

One of her hands wandered down to the man's balls. They were heavy and large, like a bull meant for breeding cattle. She caressed and tickled them while her other hand stayed busy, yanking in a steady motion that was rapidly becoming a blur. She stared at McDowell, letting him see the single-minded lusty urge in her eyes. Then she tilted her face down to his package, and spit a large slow gob of saliva-- dripping it onto his shaft.

It landed with a wet slap, and Leanne rubbed her palm over it, and stroked it up and down his length, to wet and lubricate it, like she was applying lotion.

"Ohhhh, bad girl," McDowell panted quietly. That was his only commentary on what she was doing-- his only hint at approval. Otherwise, he was still as a statue, expecting this woman to service him, and trusting that she would.

Leanne's hand had turned into a blur. She was pivoting her hand now, adding a twist to each jerk. Her other hand returned from its exploration of McDowell's balls, and she gripped him in two hands once again.

Both hands pumped in unison along his length, chasing each other back and forth, back and forth.

A low steady grunting, growling noise was emanating from McDowell's throat. Good, she thought. He was enjoying this. That was its own reward.

Leanne was so worked up, that she was literally shaking with excitement. She watched the swollen head take on a nice healthy shade of purple as she felt him growing thicker against her touch.

Then she turned her gaze back up to meet McDowell's hard, piercing eyes. "Give it to me," she whispered. "Give me that cum." There was an edge to her words. Not a request, but an order.

McDowell's body continued its deep rumble of pleasure.

Her hands made wet sloppy sounds with the saliva that coated them. Her back and forth pumping had taken on a feverish pitch.

Leanne could only imagine what McDowell must look like when his cock finally went off. She imagined an orgasm that was absolutely explosive. He probably went on and on, unleashing bucket's worth of hot fertile spunk, from all those pent up years in jail, backed up and no place to put it. His balls and cock making up for lost time.

The velocity that he might unload with. The sheer amount. She wanted her legs covered. She wouldn't stop until she could feel that warm sticky goo launch itself all over her thighs, glazing her skin and running down in thick wet globs.

"Yes... yes... do it," she urged in a harsh whisper, yanking harder, stroking faster and faster.

McDowell grunted, his eyes rolling back in pleasure.

"Do it for me. Give it to me," she insisted again and again. Her hands working, pumping, milking urgently... needing to feel it after all the tension and confusion and fear and excitement.

Leanne was aware that she was breathing hard through clenched teeth, snarling just as McDowell was growling. Two animals caught up in the moment.

But suddenly Leanne became aware of something else-- that she'd lost all track of time, until a branch broke to her left. Her head snapped in that direction, and she was staring into the startled face of her son.

Bradley was standing there in the trees, having curiously come to find them after he'd watched the ranger leave, and McDowell and Leanne hadn't returned. Now he was greeted to the shocking sight of his mother, with her hands wrapped around their kidnapper's enormous cock. And from the looks of things, she was hardly being forced. This was all an effort on her part-- something that she wanted for herself.

For a moment, all three of them just looked at each other in dumbfounded shock.

Then McDowell spoke. "Go on back to the camp, son. Your mother and I will be there in a minute."

Bradley's face was contorted in an exaggerated mask of confusion and shock. But he somehow managed a fast nervous nod, his mind racing to process all of this. Without another word, he turned and staggered back to the trailer.

Leanne's expression returned to McDowell's face. She was wearing the same mask of shock-- she'd gotten caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She had no idea what to do now, and she was almost asking with her eyes if she should continue, placing all of her trust and obedience in McDowell.