Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, he made the decision for them. He removed her hands from his shaft, and calmly tucked his massive tool back into his shorts. It took some careful maneuvering to accommodate his still-throbbing girth, but he put his cock away and zipped himself back up.

Leanne regarded him with a look of rejection and disappointment.

He patted her head approvingly. "Don't worry. That was a good start. But let's not waste it on something as simple as a handjob." He grinned.

Leanne was in an utter daze as McDowell gave her a smack on the ass and directed her back to camp. "O-okay." She blinked numbly.

A confident gesture, assured of his ownership over her and the situation. He was saving something for later...

"In the meantime, let's get back to your family, and figure out our next step, shall we?" And with that, the dangerous criminal who had been holding them at gunpoint, hooked his arm around Leanne and swept her back to the camp site. And she let him take her... she'd let him take her anywhere he wanted her.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories