Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her shirt off, and her bare tits exposed, she lunged back at McDowell. But this time, she didn't go for his mouth. She kissed his chest, dragged her tongue seductively over his pecks. She found one of his nipples and bit it playfully, earning a hiss of pain from the convict.

"Yow, you bad bitch," McDowell grunted.

She giggled softly. "Sorry Daddy," Leanne replied in her best mock pouting voice and planted a tender kiss on his nipple. "All better now?"

"Better," he agreed, and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her face up to meet his. He pushed his mouth roughly against hers for another taste. When he broke the kiss, the stars in Leanne's eyes were unmistakable-- the willing submission. "But it's my turn."

And McDowell pushed Leanne back against the trailer window, cupped her tit in one meaty paw, and dove in with his face. Leanne clutched him to her breasts, and threw her head back to moan.

"Yessss. Oh fuck yes!" She cried out. "Be rough with them..." she pleaded and urged.

McDowell sucked noisily at her chest. He ran his tongue in large licks that circled her hard nipples. Then he plucked at one with his lips, slurped it noisily into his mouth and sucked so hard that it made Leanne squeal.

She writhed her nimble body against his, trying to grind on him harder.

McDowell's face mashed into her tits. His rough stubble raked a thousand tiny scratches on her skin that drove her wild. His teeth bit playfully into her nipple, pinching it, and earning a groan that rapidly devolved into a high-pitched squeak.

Brian didn't want to watch it, didn't want to see the way she threw herself fully into a sexual act, in ways that she never had with him. But there was no other option. It was literally right in front of him, trapped in the close confines of the trailer.

McDowell caught him watching from the corner of his eye. His mouth stayed busy, suckling on his wife's tits, but the tiny taunting smile that formed was unmistakable.

"Brian, you bloody pervert, haven't you heard of respecting people's privacy?" He asked, and ran his tongue in a long teasing lap of Leanne's skin. Tasting her.

Leanne's heavy breathing was filling the room.

"I don't think your husband appreciates the show," McDowell grinned up at his new woman.

"I don't give a fuck," Leanne said harshly, not even looking at Brian. Speaking about her husband like he wasn't in the room, mere feet away. "I'm not worried about him." And for emphasis, she grabbed McDowell's head and pushed it harder into her chest. She tightened her grip on his waist with her legs, and pulled her body into his crotch in a display of just how willing she was.

McDowell continued his assault on her tits with his mouth, while Leanne's hands came free and groped for his pants, trying to push them down. It was a losing battle at this angle.

"Get these off. Get them off, right now." She was grunting.

McDowell lowered her back to the floor on shaking legs. Leanne grabbed for the waistband of his shorts, and nearly ripped them down. His enormous cock sprang from them. Free of its prison, and unsatisfied from their earlier teasing, it grew quickly. Inflating like a balloon.

Brian's eyes widened at the sight of the colossal monster that his wife had just unearthed. He fought with the handcuffs, yanking against the wall to no avail. He kicked repeatedly at the mattress beneath him, like a child throwing a tantrum, and he cried his muffled anger into the duct tape.

"I think we can continue what we started earlier," McDowell said. "I don't expect anymore interruptions." He grinned, especially over at Brian.

Leanne stood beside McDowell. His one arm around her slender waist, she tipped her head up to his and resumed kissing him, as her hand grasped at his penis. She gripped it and resumed stroking him, while she let McDowell ravage her mouth. Fuck, he was a good kisser. Bad men always were. There was nothing timid or wimp-ish about them. They knew what they wanted, they went for what they wanted, and heaven be damned if it was too much for her. It wasn't. She always enjoyed more than she could handle. And speaking of handle...

McDowell's cock was jumping happily in her grip, along with the pounding of his pulse. Her hand fell into a fast steady rhythm-- too excited and worked up to go any slower. She jerked him fast while she clung tightly to his body with her own. Their tongues played beneath the dejected eyes of her husband-- her former lover.

Then slowly, Leanne lowered herself to her knees on the trailer floor. This was no longer a quick jerk in the woods. They had time, and she intended to acquaint herself with McDowell's body on a much closer level.

Face to face with the monster that she had only first met earlier today, Leanne barely gave a second thought when she grasped his cock with both hands, opened her mouth, and wrapped her lips around the thick fat head of his sexual organ.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby," he grunted as his girth was wrapped in the warm embrace of Leanne's mouth.

Leanne knew how to suck cock very well, but she hadn't done it on Brian in a long long time, and she had certainly never blown a guy who was hung like McDowell was. But for him, she was willing to try anything. She stroked her hands back and forth, feeding herself with his cock, pulling his length deeper into her hungry mouth. She didn't stop until McDowell was hitting the back of her throat. She was driven by an all-encompassing urge to wow him as quickly as possible.

She opened her throat and took him down until she couldn't breathe. Her tongue tickled the underside of his shaft, as she bobbed her head and fucked her own face on his pulsing dick. Her efforts were rewarded by a gruff gasp of satisfaction. McDowell drowning in his own pleasure.

Leanne gobbled him deep, until the darkness danced at her vision from oxygen deprivation, then she popped off to collect her breath. Her frenzied stroking went on and on as she peered up at him.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" she asked, and smacked herself repeatedly on the cheek with his thick heavy cock.

"I loved it baby. You're a natural born cock sucker," he complimented her, then grinned over at the teary-eyed Brian, who had now fallen silent and could only lay there and watch-- excepting that there was nothing he could do.

"Thanks Daddy," Leanne purred, and returned her lips to his cock, sliding the thick saliva-coated head in a circle around her lips, like she was applying balm.

McDowell reached down, and scooped her hair into each hand, pulling it back from her face so he could fully enjoy the view. Leanne opened her mouth and resumed her desperate sucking.

The sounds filled the tiny space. There was no escape from it. The wet slurping sounds her lips and hands made on his shaft, his deep animalistic grunts of pleasure, and the choking "glug glug glug" noises Leanne made as McDowell fucked her throat.

By the third time Leanne had to come up and catch her breath, wet strands of hair clung to her face-- plastered there from saliva. Drool ran freely down her chin, and collected on her tits.

"You've been working hard, baby," McDowell pulled her to her feet and spun her around. "Take a little break while I return the favor."

Standing in the narrow aisle of the trailer, with McDowell standing behind her, and her helpless husband in front, watching, McDowell folded his arms around Brian's half-naked wife, and unsnapped her tiny little shorts. He drove his hand down the front of her cut-offs, until he found what he was looking for.

McDowell touched her pussy for the first time with his big rough fingers, and it was like electricity. Leanne's legs felt weak as the pleasure coursed through her entire body.

She couldn't recall a time she'd been more soaked, more out of breath, and more filled with energy and thrill. She felt alive and wild.

McDowell rested his head beside hers as she leaned back into his broad chest for support. "Look at him over there," he urged her.

Leanne's eyes flicked to her husband. They were cold and distant toward him, heavy lidded with pleasure. McDowell pressed his finger against her clit and she shuddered again. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth dropped open.

"Look at him just watching while his wife gets finger-fucked. It's hilarious, don't you think?" McDowell slid his finger in a quick circle around her clit, and the gasp of pleasure that escaped her mouth was all the answer she could manage. She clung to him for support. Her thigh muscles visibly quivering. Though she couldn't say it, she did find Brian's humiliation amusing.

"Hey mate," McDowell called to Brian. Tears were streaking down his cheeks, disappearing into his stubble. "I don't think your wife is going to want this camping trip to end any time soon. Right?" He whispered in Leanne's ear.

McDowell rubbed harder against her clit, his hand moving in fast rough movements beneath her shorts. Leanne managed to shake her head from side to side in a feeble answer. Her breath couldn't catch up to her own racing heart. It was like her body was moving in different speeds, fighting to keep up.

"Who needs civilization anyway, right?" he asked her, as he began to probe her pussy with his free fingers, never easing up on her clit. He sank a finger into her wet folds, and her body seemed to hold him there, accepting him and not wanting to let go.

A pathetic bleating sound emerged from her parted lips, like a dying animal. "Don't stop," she managed to finally get out. "Oh please Daddy, don't stop..."

Pleased with this response, McDowell leaned her forward. She was grateful for that, because she reached her arms out to either side, and braced herself on counters that lined opposite sides of the aisle.

Leaning over behind her, McDowell ravaged her pussy. His hand was a blur down the front of her shorts. His fingers plunged in and out, rough fucking her, before returning to her clit and spinning in a blur, around and around, rubbing and rubbing.

"Oh fuck!" Leanne cried out. Her voice carrying through the open windows and out into the night. "Fuck that's good! So good!" She clenched her eyes shut, and bit her lip. "Ngh! Oh fuck... Harder... harder daddy!"

All the while, McDowell's face pressed to the side of her head. He was snarling in her ear, his nostrils sucking the pheromones from her scalp, getting high off of the lust that she was giving off. "That's it baby... cum for daddy. Cum for daddy in front of your pathetic little reject husband."

Leanne bucked her hips in time with McDowell's rough fingering. "Holy shit... holy shit..." she began to pant, her body moving in tune with McDowell's invasive hands. Hands that had done so many cruel and evil things. Hands that had stolen, had hurt, had killed... they were now the tools by which her body would show her pleasure beyond any she'd known throughout her marriage.

She was gyrating her hips in time with McDowell's thick fingers, desperately keeping up with his movements, chasing that pleasure that was rolling in fast.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Suddenly she arched her back, flung her head back in a mess of wild hair, and cried out. "OHHHHHH!!!" She reached behind her back, and clutched blindly at McDowell, her voice filling the trailer and echoing into the night, loud and unmistakable.

She was climaxing in her shorts. The wetness spreading.

McDowell didn't relent, even as the waves of pleasure washed over her like the crashing surf. Her body was so sensitive, so wound up that even as her orgasm subsided, another one took hold.

"Oh fuck!" She cried, her mouth dropping open and her eyes popping in surprise. She'd never had multiple orgasms before. And McDowell's relentless touch was showing her just what her body could do. He was putting it through its paces, and she was letting it, riding high on a wave of pleasure that she couldn't come down from.

"That's it, baby. Fuck you're a wet and wild one," he snarled, biting her ear lobe and enjoying the way she squealed in pleasure, in front of her pathetic weeping husband. Brian simply lay there like a worm, seeing and hearing his wife succumb to another man-- a big bad one who had essentially taken over her life.

Leanne continued to whimper with a shaky quivering voice. "I am, daddy! I am..." she grasped the counters and folded forward just as the last of her orgasms died off.

When she stood back up, she fixed her hair. She was a trembling mess of hormones, saliva, and wetness. She turned to McDowell with stars in her eyes. Never had she ever.

Without even catching her breath, she lunged for him, grabbed him and pushed him aggressively back to the bedroom. She needed him right here and right now.

They toppled to the bed. She threw McDowell down on top of it. The big man let her toss him, obviously, but Leanne wasn't not a weak woman... and she had adrenaline and desire surging through her veins, powering her on autopilot. A wife and mother turned into a fuck-machine groupie for this man.

She hiked down her saturated shorts, with a swing of her hips, kicked them away, and practically jumped on top of McDowell. He caught her, lifted her into her rightful place on his lap, and their love-making commenced.

From where Brian lay cuffed to the table, he could see it all happening just down the short hallway. McDowell on his back on the bed, Leanne's fit naked body on top of him. Her back to her husband, Brian had a view of his wife's perky ass, and McDowell's up-thrusting manhood.

A hand reached between their bodies-- Leanne's. She fished for his cock, grasped it, and guided it inside of her. The moan that escaped from her mouth was like a roar. There was no controlling it. The man was big, and he penetrated her in ways that she'd never felt before.

Leanne lowered her body on top of him. It was the only time since McDowell arrived that she'd ever shown doubt or hesitation. She wiggled her hips, lifted and sank a few times, fucking only the first few inches of the man. And with each movement, she went lower and lower. Then, like an impossible magic trick, McDowell's unprotected monster anaconda finally fully disappeared inside of Leanne's body.

"Fuck!" She cried.

"Big?" McDowell grinned a confident grin, enjoying the look on Leanne's face-- pain and fear rapidly melting into pleasure.

"Huge," she said at last.

Brian watched as McDowell's beefy hands slid around Leanne's waist, grasped her ass cheeks, and spread her wide, before starting to move her up and down on top of him. There, with her straddling him, they started to fuck.

Leanne rode on top of McDowell's cock. His huge staff appearing and disappearing in and out of the body that had given Brian a son. Brian beat his own feet against the bed in frustration and screamed into his duct-tape gag.

Leanne and McDowell ignored him completely, too involved in their carnal act. "Christ your body is tight," he grunted.

"That's because I've never had one like you before," she replied, sitting fully upright, running her fingers through her hair, and sweeping it back over her shoulders. She worked her body forward and back, swallowing up his cock and giving McDowell a commanding view of her chest.

He delivered a playful slap on the ass, before reaching up to fondle her big tits. He growled deep within himself, like when she'd jerked him in the trees. He palmed her breasts, grasped her nipples, and pinched them hard enough to make her cry out.

He was as rough and brazen as Leanne had fantasized about. He just helped himself, made no bones about being rough, and *never* asked her if she was okay or if she didn't like something. He could care less, and Leanne found that so wildly sexy, that within seconds, she was bouncing eagerly up and down on him, rocking his world.

Her moans called out into the night, and the bed, as well as the trailer began to rock.

Brian could feel the movement-- their sex making the whole damn RV bounce, and taking him along for the ride. He screamed and screamed again, but it only came out as pathetic muted murmurs.

Leanne's stunning body was practically acrobatic. She was working herself up McDowell's cock, almost to his head, before dropping back onto it, impaling herself deep. Her tits bounced, and her hair flew back as she tossed her head about herself. She was bouncing so wildly, her head threatened to hit the ceiling of their low cabin.

She reached above her, bracing her hands on the ceiling to prevent her from knocking herself silly, as she gave herself over this stranger. She looked like an absolute animal.

McDowell's hands dropped away from her chest, and grasped her at the hips. He held on firmly, muscling her up and down, ramming her onto his rod like her personal fuck toy.

"Yes, daddy, yes!" She cried out.

"Good girl!" he replied. "Very good girl." He braced with his feet and tossed his hips upward to meet her bounces.

"Do you like when I call you daddy?" She asked, mid bounce.

"I love when you call me daddy," he slapped her ass and encouraged her on.

Brian turned his head from side to side, trying to escape this nightmare, trying not to hear their screams. But there was no way to cover his ears or tune out this misery. She had never called him daddy during sex. Had never said anything so adventurous or acted so wild. She was a completely different woman with McDowell-- like her true self had woken up, and erased any moments of civility, sweetness, or love from her past.

"Harder! I can take it!" Leanne moaned. "Punish me, daddy! Punish me for the bad slut that I am."

McDowell bucked his hips, his ass coming off of the bed completely, and he slapped his big rough hand so hard against her firm butt that the skin stung.

Each time that he spanked her, she cried out in an approving scream of pain and excitement.

"Yes! Yes daddy!"

"You're a slut, aren't you, baby?" McDowell slapped her ass, and ran his other hand up her body to her mouth.

"I'm a *huge* slut!" She answered with a scream. She snatched up his hand and took his thick thumb into her mouth, sucking eagerly on it like it was the addition of a new cock.

"One just isn't enough for you, is it?" McDowell grinned at the display of her getting fucked and sucking at the same time.

She shook her head and took a long draw on his thumb, teasing her tongue around it in quick circles.

"We'll have to fix that," McDowell promised. "But in the meantime, come here," he reached around her back and pulled her into him. She came willingly, and pressed her lips to his as she rode him harder. She was practically screaming in his face between hungry kisses, but he hardly minded.

He cracked her a good slap on the ass and levered her up and down on his throbbing manhood. Her tits mashed against his broad chest, her nipples digging into his skin. His heavy balls slapping her ass with each bounce, and wetness from her sopping pussy was cast off in thick droplets like rain.

McDowell peered over Leanne's shoulder, into Brian's eyes, and gave him a mock apologetic look. His face said it all-- 'don't blame me that your wife is a slut. But I don't mind. Looks like she's made her choice and she's mine now'.

Then he rolled the two of them over and took charge. With Leanne on her back, McDowell reared upright on his knees, grasped Leanne's hips and pulled her into his thrusts. It drove her wild.

"Ohhhhh yessssss!" She threw her head back, grasped the sheets, and let herself be taken.

"That's it baby," McDowell grunted, driving his hips onward, and pulling her into him again and again. He threw one of her long agile legs up onto his shoulder. He dragged his big tongue over her feet and up to her clenched toes. There was nowhere he wouldn't put that tongue on her body, and he was happily letting her know that. He ran his tongue over her toes, and nibbled them with his teeth.