Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,286 Followers

She grunted, falling back on the bed, and her eyes rolled back. She climaxed again before McDowell had even managed to sample each one of her little piggies.

Their bodies never parted for more than a few seconds that entire night-- only enough time to change positions.

During that time, it became absolutely obvious to Brian how off-the-deep-end his wife had fallen. Because as McDowell had her bent over on all fours, fucking her from behind, and the two of them facing out of the room, so Brian could see the expressions on both McDowell and his wife's faces, he also caught sight of something else. Within easy reach of Leanne, was McDowell's discarded clothes-- his gun sticking out. How easily she could have grabbed for it and ended this whole nightmare. But she didn't. She was McDowell's now, and this would be far from over.

She grunted again and again, facing her husband, and former lover. He wasn't her mate anymore. The set to her jaw, the glare to her eyes, and the moans from her mouth all confirmed that. She'd taken a new mate.

McDowell grunted. A sheen of sweat coated his whole body. Their thrusts becoming long and deep, slowing to the inevitable. McDowell wrapped his fingers around Leanne's slender waist and pulled her into him one final time with as deep of a stab of his cock as possible. Then he threw his head back and moaned.

The flutter of Leanne's eyes, and the sudden "Yessss!" that escaped her mouth was confirmation enough. McDowell was cumming inside of Brian's wife. Leanne was accepting his seed into her body with a glorious cry of pleasure that melded with McDowell's. Together, they sang their duet of animalistic pleasure and froze in that position until McDowell had fully drained his balls into Leanne. And there was a lot of it, saved up from years of sexual frustration in prison, and hours of teasing from an unfinished handjob that Leanne had given. Now it was all releasing in pulse after pulse of wet spray that shot into her womb.

When it was all over, Leanne sagged on the bed, and McDowell laid back and sighed.

Leanne got slowly to her feet and walked to the bedroom door. She glared at her husband with a cold distant look of distain, then slammed the bedroom door on him. What followed, was the soft sensual sounds of kissing and gasping... then sucking... and then they started up again...

Brian was in for a long night.

***

Outside in the tent, Bradley could hear it all. Although much of it was soft and muted, most of it was not. Especially as time went on.

There was no mistaking it-- the moans, the gasps, the steady rocking of the camper on its suspension. The screams began to roll out of the open windows of his parent's RV. His mom was being very vocal. She was screaming, she was dirty talking. She kept saying "daddy" and referring to herself as a slut. And lower but just as steady-- the grunts of McDowell. She was fucking the escaped prisoner with the gun.

Bradley supposed he wasn't surprised. He had noticed the way that McDowell and his mom had looked at each other for the better part of the day. More than that, he noticed the way his humiliated father shrank in on himself any time they'd said things to each other that were questionable, touched in each other in ways that no kidnap victim would be okay with (unless they were attracted to their kidnapper).

The screams echoed into the night. Thankfully, with nobody else close by, they only reached the ears of Bradley, alone in his tent.

He'd never thought of his mother as a slut. Even now, with her screaming that she was, he wasn't sure he thought that. His mom was a good looking woman-- a babe by anyone's standards, with cool tattoos, and a tough rocker-chick personality. She was definitely better looking than most women, and so it made sense that she had options and attention. McDowell was kind of a cool guy-- dangerous, bad ass, exciting with awesome stories. It made sense that she'd be turned on by him.

But Bradley never imagined that she would fuck another guy... and in front of dad, no less. Bradley wasn't sure how he felt about that. He loved his dad, and he never wanted anything bad to happen to the man. It was heartbreaking. Leanne's moans were so loud, so unrestrained. She was having the time of her life-- wailing like a porn star.

Bradley's own chest hurt and ached by the injustice that was being committed... yet...

Yet there was no denying the unexpected erection in Bradley's shorts. He'd never been so confused. He was broken-hearted and he was hard as a fucking rock.

His mind swam with thoughts of his mother. The way she had dressed all day at the camp site-- strutting around in those little shorts, and showing off her body, all with the intent to entice McDowell. Bradley would be lying if he said that he hadn't snuck a few peeks. Bradley was a horny, hormonal teen, and Leanne was the only woman out here in the woods with them. The way she had dressed... it was hard to see her as his mother in those moments...

And there were other times... Back at home, Bradley had, on more than one occasion, noticed the strap of his mother's thong peeking above her waistband. Or noticed her hard nipples on a cold day. And once, he'd even snuck a peek into her underwear drawer...

Each time, he thought Leanne would be mortified if he knew that she was being sexualized by anyone but dad. But now there was this development-- showing off her body for the entertainment of McDowell-- fucking him well into the late night hours. It wasn't just a betrayal of her marriage, but a betrayal of her entire family dynamic. She'd resigned from her duties as a wife and mother in the face of a dangerous man who was threatening them all. She'd traded in her old life, for a new one as a sexual object for someone who didn't deserve it.

Bradley shut his eyes, and when he did, he could imagine his mother, naked and sweaty, bouncing around in the trailer. He vividly remembered the sight in the woods earlier today-- walking in on his mom with McDowell's cock in her hand. She'd been playing with him, asking him to cum. That image was burned into his head. He'd never be able to see her as much else... not after all this.

And although Bradley was confused, although he was disgusted in himself, although he was beyond pain for the sake of dad, and although he was heartbroken by the cheating actions of an adulterous woman... Bradley shut his eyes, listened to his mother's sexual cries, and McDowell's noisy grunting.

He imagined the way his mother's hands were curled around McDowell's cock, rubbing and rubbing out there in the open. And when he did, Bradley wrapped his own fingers around his stiff shaft and began to stroke himself to the memory, and the cries of his mother's orgasm.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,286 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Roy's Conquests: Courtney Old bull seduces new wife next door.in Loving Wives
More Stories