Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradley's heart was pounding. He could hear his pulse in his ears... and feel it in his cock. He was raging hard. He could hear the sounds of his mother gasping. Her butt cheek was red from his own handprint... probably warm...

Sparing her the same spot, he switched to the next cheek and slapped her ass again. A half gasp, half whimper escaped Leanne's mouth.

"Your own son thinks you're a bad girl," McDowell pinched Leanne's chin between his thumb and finger, staring into her face. He could see the lusty glaze to her eyes. She was putty in McDowell's hands. So smitten that she'd do anything he suggested-- he knew it after the sex last night. He was drunk off of the power. "How's that make you feel?"

"I feel so... naughty, daddy," she admitted to him, leaning forward for a kiss of his mouth.

"Tell him you want more, then," he urged her.

Leanne glanced back over her shoulder at her own son. For the first time in their lives, both mother and son hardly recognized each other. They wore matching looks of lust in their faces. Bradley was intently staring at his mother's ass, and trying to control the bulge that was throbbing away. Leanne's face was severe, the same face as when she was angry. A face that scared Bradley, more so now than if he broke something valuable, or spilled a drink. Only now, there was nothing Bradley was doing wrong-- she was worked up... McDowell coaxing out the wild animal in her.

"Harder, Bradley," she almost snarled at him between clenched teeth, "I've been bad."

Bradley's cock throbbed so hard that for a second, he was sure that he was cumming in his own pants. He slapped her hard on the ass again and again. Alternating cheeks, and watching the way that they jiggled beneath his palm.

Leanne turned back to McDowell as her own son disciplined her. "Yes you have," the convict said to her. He planted his lips on hers and sucked at her tongue, savoring the way that she whimpered into his mouth each time that her son slapped her butt.

Within a matter of minutes, Leanne's ass was sore and red. She was gasping, breathing hard. The look in her eye told that she was hardly there, mentally. Her mind too filled with lewd thoughts and the thrill of what was happening.

Finally McDowell remarked, "You can't discipline them too much, son. Gotta reward them too," he reached down and began to softly rub and kneed her sore ass cheeks, soothing them.

Bradley watched as McDowell's meaty hands sank into the flesh of her ass. He rubbed for a few seconds more, then his hand came away from one cheek and he gestured with his fingers for Bradley to take over.

Bradley's hand was trembling as he reached up and palmed his mom's bare ass. Her skin smooth and warm. He rubbed, trying to soothe out the sore stings he'd left behind on her. His other hand had wandered to his crotch, barely aware that he was touching himself over his shorts.

Leanne was panting audibly by now, peering into the face of McDowell, almost like she was awaiting his next direction.

"See how worked up she's getting?" McDowell peered over Leanne's shoulder at Bradley. "Remember that when you start hooking up with these little college sluts. A little dominance, and they're putty in your hands."

Nobody spoke for several long moments. Finally, McDowell broke the spell. "I think we all better cool off for a minute. Imagine trying to explain that one to your dad-- why your mother just had a threesome with me and her son." McDowell laughed heartily.

Leanne and Bradley both reddened at the suggestion, laughing very nervously. Such a suggestion seemed dangerously close to becoming reality. More so when they remembered Brian-- tied up in the tent. From where he sat, he'd seen it all. His wife prancing around the campsite in her string bikini, showing herself off like a floozy for McDowell... and her son. And the way she'd let her son and the convict take turns spanking her ass.

"Speaking of... better check on him," McDowell said.

Leanne headed toward the tent, until McDowell stopped her. "It's sexier when you crawl," he told her, flashing a wink at Bradley.

"Yes, daddy," Leanne winked back at him. She lowered herself to her hands and knees, and moved across the dirt-packed site, swinging her ass as she went, moving like a hungry panther. Bradley's eyes were drawn to her ass, the way her full round tits swung in her top. His boner wasn't going away any time soon.

"Are you and my mom going to have sex again?" He blurted the question to McDowell.

"I plan on it," McDowell grinned and finished his beer. "I think I'll stick around a bit. Everyone seems to be getting something out of this, right?"

Bradley was about to say more, but then Leanne unzipped the tent.

Brian was red-faced, flushed and grunting in anger, frustration, and misery behind his gag. He stared in disbelief at his family members. He was sweating profusely.

"I think it's too hot in the tent for him," Leanne admitted, tending to him like a needy puppy. She pulled his gag off momentarily and offered him water. He glared at her from the depths of misery and anguish, but he drank.

McDowell sighed as he reached his hands out and glanced at the sky. The clouds had darkened considerably. "Just as well. It's starting to rain," he felt the first drops patter onto his hands. "We'll move this party into the camper until the weather passes. Bring him in with us."

Leanne only shook her head. "Rained-out camping trip? Pretty sure that's how Bradley was conceived," she said, much to Brian's absolute dread. She handled him out of his seat, having become less of a hostage, and more of McDowell's partner-in-crime.

Within seconds, thunder rumbled, and the sky above opened up in downpour that soaked them all in seconds sent them scrambling into the trailer.

***

Rain drummed loudly on the roof of the RV, trapping them all in the cozy little space, as the woods were inundated with rain.

Bradley peered out the window and shivered in his wet clothes. "Holy crap it's coming down out there," he said. Thunder rumbled.

Brian groaned miserably as they set him down in a nearby seat. His arms and legs were still bound together, and the best he could manage was an awkward hobble.

"We should get out of these wet clothes," McDowell remarked, rather lewdly. Leanne's hair was wet and dark. Beads of rainwater trailed down her neck, running between her nearly bare breasts.

Leanne glanced at the big man. He was already in the process of shedding his shirt. She bit her lip, still worked up from the sinful spanking and teasing they'd done outside. Her heart pounding, she felt so alive. Her body craving this new and exciting man once again.

She peered over her shoulder at her family. Brian was staring at her, already seeing the look on her face, and he slumped, dropping his eyes to the kitchen table like he was praying before a meal.

She looked to her son, and gave a little apologetic shrug, "Just wait here." Her mind was already made up. She was too turned on to care about the close confines.

Then she followed McDowell towards the back-- the open door and the messy sheets of the bed in the rear compartment.

Bradley glanced uncomfortably between them-- namely the energetic way that Leanne was suddenly scampering back to the bedroom with this burly convict-- and the withdraw face of his father. Brian glanced up from the table, saw his son looking at him, then immediately turned his eyes and busied himself looking out the window. There wasn't much else that he could do. Bradley felt bad for his dad. There was misery in his eyes.

But Bradley would also be lying if he told himself that he wasn't a little excited. Here they were, in a cramped camper van, and he was positive that his mother was once again going to have sex with McDowell. Bradley practically had a front row seat to it, and even though he knew it was wrong... his curiosity was getting the best of him, more so now than ever. He wanted to hear them...

He stood uncertainly in the kitchenette, and looked to the bedroom door. McDowell was unbuckling his pants. Leanne went to close the door, but suddenly McDowell's big hand shot out and stopped her.

Leanne was confused, but McDowell tilted his head out into the hallway. His voice was a soft growl. "Let them watch." Leanne found that she was unable to object to that suggestion, too enthralled by McDowell. Perhaps the idea of being watched by both her husband and son was too exciting to pass up.

Regardless, she nodded, and began to undo her own shorts. She could undress, but she wasn't sure she could bring herself to glance out at her own son. She wasn't ready for that... not yet.

Bradley watched in stunned silence as, with the door open, his mother swung her hips in a sexy arc as she pushed her tiny soaked shorts off her ass and down her long sinewy legs. With hardly a second thought, she reached behind her back and began to untie her top.

Uh oh. There was that familiar hardening of his cock in his shorts. He glanced away quickly, but he couldn't avert his eyes for long. When he looked back, he saw that she'd all but removed her bikini top, letting it drop to the floor. Then he caught McDowell looking out at him. His eyes met with the criminal's and McDowell gave Bradley a wink and a grin. Not just knowing Leanne's son was watching her disrobe... but enjoying it.

As the bikini top fluttered to the floor, Bradley had a view of his mother's tits in profile. They were absolutely perky, pointing straight out from her slender body at a perfect 90 degree angle. His jaw opened, and his cock jumped beside his leg.

Leanne glanced at him from the corner of her eye. She had no reaction to her son watching, but made no move to stop it, either. Instead, her hands went to McDowell's crotch and began to rub him as he worked his shorts down the rest of the way.

Bradley didn't dare move, afraid of what would happen if he did. He stood, feet fixed to the floor. Beside him, his father didn't even want to look. Brian kept his eyes fixed out the window, watching the rain tumble down.

McDowell was pulled free of his shorts, and Bradley's eyes widened. He'd seen it before when he'd caught his mom jerking him off, but he still wasn't used to it. McDowell was hung like a bull. His cock was an absolute monster, as thick as Leanne's arm.

Leanne didn't hesitate for a second as she wrapped her hands around McDowell's impressive manhood and began to stroke. There was a familiarity to how she touched him, and Bradley knew that his mother had been touching this man all night.

She wrapped her hands so willingly around his shaft as McDowell grabbed her by the ass and pulled her into him. His hands fondled her perky butt. She stood on her tip-toes as she craned her neck up to kiss him.

They devoured each other's mouths as Bradley looked on. McDowell's fingers sinking into the globes of her ass, rubbed, then wandered up to the strings of her bikini bottoms.

This is it, Bradley realized as the last article of clothing was untied. He was about to see his mother fully naked. His cock was so raging hard from anticipation that he had to adjust himself. His hand felt so good on his crotch that Bradley simply couldn't let go.

Leanne's bottoms fell away, revealing her fully nude figure to everyone in the camper. She was stunning-- like a bikini model or something.

Ashamed, but unable to stop, Bradley started to rub his aching boner over his shorts. His heart was pounding, his legs were shaking. They were going to... "do it"... right here, in front of both him and dad.

Leanne and McDowell finally broke the kiss, but the spell between them was hardly broken. Leanne wore an intense expression-- horny beyond rational thought. McDowell-- drunk on power.

She gazed up at him one last time, then sank to her knees. She held the convict's member in both hands, then slowly fed it into her mouth.

Bradley had seen oral sex a thousand times in porno movies... but this was his first in real life. His mother was sucking cock. Never in his life did he assume she did such lewd things, and to have that illusion shattered felt like he was seeing the world in a whole new light.

"That's it. Good girl... very good girl," McDowell said, his voice like gravel. A rumble from deep within him.

Over the next several minutes, Bradley was treated to the sight of his mom practically basting McDowell's cock with her mouth.

She ran her lips along his shaft, dragging her tongue wetly. She stroked him in one hand, and fondled his balls with the other. She tilted his rod skyward, knelt lower, and began to kiss her way down his underside until she reached his balls. She took them into her upturned face, started to wetly drag her tongue over McDowell's heavy family jewels.

"Take note of this, junior," McDowell groaned, addressing Bradley. "A real woman is one who is mindful of every part of your body. You'll do well to find a woman like her," he grinned.

Bradley's throat was impossibly dry. The best he could manage was a nod and a meek "Yessir."

"Good boy," McDowell grinned, then glanced at Brian, who was making every effort to pretend that none of this was happening. He returned his focus to Leanne's licking. "Better do a good job," he told her, pulling her hair back so that their audience had a better view of Leanne's cheeks as they puckered in, and her lips wrapped around one of his heavy balls, sucking gently. "Most little boys seek out women like their mother. You want Bradley to find a woman who's as good to him as you are to me, right?"

Leanne could only manage a nod. Her eyes fluttered, and she risked a glance to her son, standing in the cramped aisle, one hand on his bulge.

She looked started, surprised for a moment. But then the lust flooded her vision again, and she said nothing to deter her son from watching... or touching himself.

Leanne popped her mouth off of McDowell's nuts, and grasped the base of his cock in one assured hand. A glance to her son and a look that said "Watch this", and then she was opening her mouth and plunging her mouth down around his throbbing manhood. She took him all the way down in one gulp-- she'd been practicing last night in the trailer.

When his cock hit the back of her throat, she continued on. Not stopping until her nose touched McDowell's pelvis. He grunted as she swallowed him. To Bradley, it looked like a magic trick-- like those people at carnivals who swallowed swords.

Leanne held herself there for several minutes, on her knees with McDowell's cock all the way in her mouth-- his hard-headed strong-willed mother like a servant now to this superior man.

Bradley rubbed himself harder.

Eventually Leanne came up for hair, and when she did, a long streamer of saliva trailed down her chin, running onto her chest. She slurped it up like a real whore, and resumed her sucking. Sucking was an understatement-- she was practically worshipping the man's cock with her mouth. Bradley had never seen such focus and dedication. He felt as though it wasn't just McDowell putting on a show for him-- it was his mother too.

Leanne started to bob her head faster and faster. She was relentless, and soon McDowell's hips caught the rhythm of her sucking. His balls swung into her chin each time he thrust his hips forward. Leanne mindlessly impaling her throat again and again, and McDowell fucking her face.

Bradley was in awe. He couldn't take his eyes off his mother. She looked like a groupie jamming out to a rock concert, head-banging to the heavy metal music on stage. Her wild hair flying. No thought behind her eyes other than just the simple act, the moment that she was lost in.

It was too intense to stop. Bradley lowered his zipper. His cock was throbbing out of control now. Nearby, his father glanced up and blinked at the sight-- his son jerking off to his own cucking. Bradley, who he thought he knew, was pleasuring himself to his mother's infidelity, and his father's anguish.

Bradley reddened, his expression one of apology and shame, but then he turned back to the scene before him. His hand felt so good wrapped around his fleshy hard-on that he gasped out loud, and needed to bend forward against the counter. His hips bucked with a mind of their own.

"Looks like your son thinks we look good together," McDowell groaned again and swept Leanne's hair back from her face.

She stopped her incessant head bobs, and glanced at her son. Her hand still around the base of McDowell's shaft, she slid the thick knobby head around her lips. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, but she was too far gone. If Bradley was going to jerk off to her... well... it didn't seem like a bad thing. She was horny and there was no stopping it anyway.

Her heart was hammering away. She was still looking at her son when McDowell reached down and scooped her up, tossing her lightly onto the bed. She lay on her back, as McDowell climbed up on top of her. His massive arms like tree trunks, planted on either side of her slender frame.

She shivered with excitement. Why was she so excited, she couldn't say. It was one thing to be taken in front of her husband, but now she was being taken in front of him and her son.

Bradley's fist only began to stroke harder and faster. It became a blur on his excited member. Beside him, he could hear his father softly sobbing behind his muffled gag, but for the sake of his own sanity, Bradley shut off his mind to the sound, focusing only on the heavy breathing and excited grunts of the two fornicating in front of him.

McDowell pushed his enormous cock into the same womb that had made Bradley, and Leanne arched her back, threw her head back and cried out in pleasure. God she looked sexy. Bradley's cock gave a lurch in his fist. It was actually beating in his hand.

And right there, under the drum of the heavy downpour, McDowell began to fuck her again.

On her back, Leanne threw her legs around McDowell's waist. She held onto his biceps tightly, while she lay back and simply took it. She looked so submissive, so willing and helpless. Bradley had never seen her like that. The sight made his cock quiver again. "Oh god," he gasped to himself. Beside him, Brian whimpered and looked away.

McDowell's hips pushed his dick into Leanne again and again. With each stab of his meat, Leanne let out a soft cooing gasp of pleasure.

"Fuck her... fuck her," Bradley was murmuring beneath his breath. His hand a busy blur, hardly aware that he was simulating on himself what sex with his mother must feel like.

McDowell was an absolute fuck machine, and it didn't take his tempo long to grow into a steady thrusting. The slap-slap-slapping of their bodies filling the cramped camper space.

Leanne could only lay there and hold on. Faster and faster they went. The bed thumping the wall.

Bradley licked his lips. His whole body was trembling uncontrollably.

"Fuck her... fuck her," he was softly chanting, like a mantra.

McDowell heard it, over the sounds of Leanne's wheezing cries. "Hear that, baby? Your son's telling me what to do." He laughed, delighted.

Leanne's toes curled into little fists. She bit her lip. "Oh yeah?"

Bradley froze, embarrassed to have gotten caught, but not embarrassed enough to stop touching himself.

"What do you think, champ? Wanna see me fuck this slut harder?" McDowell teased and drove his hips harder into her. Leanne moaned audibly. Her eyes shutting. She was breathing hard.

"Yes," Bradley finally blurted out.

"Yes what?" McDowell nearly paused in his steady thrusting.

"Fuck her harder! Fuck her harder McDowell!" Bradley was nearly begging. He needed to see it as badly as his mother needed to feel it.

"Fuck who?" He grinned, toying with Bradley.

Bradley's blurted it out before his mind had a chance to process his words, "Fuck that slut! Fuck her hard!" He was grunting, thrusting his cock into his fist.