Cucking the Captive Campers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!!!" Leanne suddenly cried out at the sound of her own son referring to her as a slut and calling for her to get fucked harder. She experienced a rush that she'd never felt before. Her toes clenched, her fingers dug into McDowell's meaty arms, and she bit her lip hard enough to draw blood. Her hips came off the bed to meet McDowell's pulverizing cock.

"She's cumming!" McDowell reported to Bradley. "This hot little bitch is cumming on my cock."

"Make her cum! Make my whore-mother cum!" Bradley was grunting as his cock beat against his palm. He wasn't even sure where he got these terms. "Fuck the shit out of her!"

"Oh Bradley!" Leanne cried out in disbelief by her son's words, but her shock blended with her cries of pleasure, into one moan with his name on her lips.

It was too much for Bradley-- hearing his mother scream his name while climaxing. As he watched her back arch and her palms beat on the bed in desperate pleasure, Bradley felt his cock jump in his hand, and he knew he'd pushed himself beyond the point of no return. "Oh fuck!" A moment of panic as he scrambled for a place to put it-- the dish towel or maybe in the sink if he could aim himself quick enough.

Instead, he glanced up in time to see a wet spray between Leanne's legs, and he knew there was no stopping it. Bradley's orgasm launched a geyser of cum all over the camper floor. He watched, moaning as Leanne's orgasm continued on and on.

Bradley's orgasm ended with a wet sticky puddle of cum on the floor, but yet his hardness didn't abate. Maybe it was his young age. Or maybe it was because he was more turned on now than he'd ever been in his life. But after only a few seconds of shock and shame, his hand resumed a slow, steady rubbing.

That was a good thing, because mom and McDowell hardly looked like they were ready to stop any time soon.

"Your kid just made a mess on the floor," McDowell laughed, still thrusting again and again as Leanne clung to him.

Leanne glanced over and saw the cum on the floor, the drops that leaked from the tip of his penis. She glanced back at McDowell, her face registering shock.

"He's an animal... like us," McDowell leaned in and began to kiss her shocked mouth. He wrestled her tongue, his big muscles flexing, his butt jumping with each movement of his body.

She overcame her shock in seconds, and tightened her grip on his body, her legs holding him tighter, pulling him deeper into her womb. She moaned excitedly around his mouth.

After a few seconds, McDowell broke the passionate kiss, and shouted to Bradley, "What do you want to see me do to your mother now?"

Bradley felt put on the spot. His cock wasn't as sensitive as when he'd first started jerking, but he was more than ready to go again. His mind a spiral, lost in the chaos of his thoughts. Everything was so muddy and confusing now.

"Suck her tits!" Was all Bradley was able to say. Beside him, his father cringed. The words like knives stabbing his heart.

McDowell pushed Leanne back from him, cupped her big boobs, mashing them together and driving his face into them.

"Ohhhh," Leanne tossed her head back, grabbed at McDowell's head and crushed his face into her big perky boobs.

McDowell made an obvious display of feasting on Bradley's mother's tits. He peered at the boy, around a mouthful of her boob. He slid his tongue around her nipple in big long licks. "MMMmmmmm," he moaned in a savory gesture of delight.

Leanne cried out, gasping and moaning. She peered at her own son with half-lidded lazy eyes. Her legs squirmed, and her hands grasped at the sheets, pulling at them. McDowell's mouth was noisy and rough. The sounds of slurping and licking were unmistakable. His rough stubble scratched at her skin. His teeth sank into her nipples, pinching them. His rough hands squeezed and sank into her flesh. He was half pleasuring her, half torturing her, and Leanne was such a freak that she was enjoying it.

"Oh god...," she was saying.

Bradley's hand and shaft were sticky with his previous orgasm, but his pumping had resumed with almost as much vigor as before.

"What do you think we should do now," McDowell asked Bradley, when her boobs were absolutely covered with a liberal amount of the convict's slobber.

Bradley licked his lips, hesitating only for a second, too horny to be embarrassed for very long. "I want to see her ride you."

McDowell nodded and pulled out of Leanne. She grinned, enjoying the part she was playing as much as McDowell at this point-- her son encouraging her to be raunchy and uninhibited. She shoved McDowell onto his back and started to climb on top of him.

"Do you want to see her back... or her front?" McDowell asked Bradley.

"Front," he moaned, his whole body gave an excited quiver. His hips resumed their movements to meet his strokes. "Definitely her front." He licked his lips hungrily.

Brian watched them all in disbelief. It was one thing for his wife to descend into depravity, but now this asshole, McDowell, was bringing his son down too. Brian leaned forward, and lay across the table, crying softly, and trying not to hear or see much more of what happened.

Across the trailer, Leanne mounted on top of her steed, facing her own son. Completely naked, with her fit tan body covered in a sheen of a sweat she started to ride McDowell. She was aware, as she lifted her body up and down, that she was deliberately putting on a good show with her movements. Not just for her lover... but for her audience. She swung her hips, she tossed her head, she moved her body in a way that gave her boobs extra bounce. She worked her hips in a way that showed the flex of her abs and the muscles of her thighs. Although it was only she and McDowell touching, she felt that the three of them were somehow connected, locked together in sin. And her pussy throbbed with the same excitement that her own son was feeling.

Up and down her body went. She cursed or talked dirty very little this time. The trailer merely filled with the sounds of three different voices grunting-- her mews and moans, McDowell's grunts and gravelly voice, and Bradley's gasping and sharp breaths.

McDowell held on tightly and let Leanne do most of the riding, trapped between her strong legs. Leanne pulled her hair back from her face. She was constantly switching her gaze between McDowell beneath her, and Bradley down the hall. She couldn't decide which to focus on. Both were such a turn on.

She knew it was wrong-- to be brought to the precipice of pleasure while staring at her own son, but when McDowell brought his big hands up to her chest, and twisted her nipples until they hurt, she caught Bradley's eyes, saw his cock jumping under his touch. It was all too much.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk," she leaned her entire body back, folding herself backward until she was staring at the ceiling. She braced her arms behind her back. McDowell held her, but she grabbed his hand and began to vigorously fellaciate his finger as though a second cock had joined them in the bedroom. Perhaps she was hoping for that...

But a moment later her body quivered, and she thought of absolutely nothing. Her mind went blank. All she saw was stars. The pleasure left her muscles feeling like jelly as bolts of electricity coursed through her.

It was one of the hardest and longest orgasms of Leanne's life. And just before it was done, only one thought came to her, from the blankness of blind pleasure-- she liked being depraved.

Her screams of pleasure were enough to set off the men around her. In seconds, Bradley's cries echoed hers, and for the second time in a short span, the young man let loose and shot of mess of white sticky cream all over the floor of the van.

McDowell continued to pick up speed, nearly dribbling the slut-wife on his lap like a basketball. He had her by the hips now, and she could feel him, solid as ever and ready to go off.

At the last possible second, McDowell lifted her up and his cock went off, launching a massive load of jizz onto his own stomach. It shot far enough up his body to land on his chest and mat his chest hairs in place.

Leanne held herself above him, watching his balls empty themselves on his burly chest, instead of inside her. Her confusion must have been apparent, because McDowell winked at her. "It would be rude to leave behind a mess, don't you think?"

Leanne merely shrugged. She wasn't sure what he meant by that, but she went along with it anyway.

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucking the Snowbound Couple Hot stranger gets snowed in with a honeymooning couple.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
More Stories