Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,292 Followers

A small moan escaped her lips as she felt the size of his erection, like she had forgotten how impressive it was. She stroked him over his pants in long eager pumps, the two of them watching for me to emerge from the bedroom.

"You're a real bitch when you want to be," Brett commented to my wife with a sly smile on his face.

She shot him a look, a widening of the eyes and a 'shush, you' expression on her face. But then she couldn't help but snicker softly and give an 'I know' nod.

I emerged from the bedroom, dressed for the Arctic tundra. I didn't notice that they had inched their chairs closer together, or that both were still sitting at the table, though neither seemed particularly interested in their breakfasts.

"Have fun out there," Brett grinned at me.

I mumbled something to the effect of "Yeah, yeah."

"Don't worry, we'll just clean up a bit," Alex managed to blurt out, even as Brett slipped a second finger into her pussy. Her thumb slid over the bulbous head of his cock, feeling that a small wet spot of precum that had formed in his pants.

I didn't want to leave them alone in the house, but I believed my wife at this point— still assuming that last night was a once and done thing, and that I was the one holding grudges. Little did I know that the second I stepped onto the front stoop and shut the door behind me, the betrayal would continue.

They listened in silence for long seconds. Brett's fingers plunging the depth's of my wife's pussy. My wife's hand roaming the length of Brett's shaft. The moment the door shut, Alex was nearly jumping out of her seat. She ran to the front door and peered out one of the windows beside it.

I was gazing around at the winter wonderland. It was like an alien world. A hush had fallen over the natural world, and I waded through the deep snow in my heavy clothes like an astronaut on the moon.

Alex waited for the sounds of my shoveling to start before she bit her lip, and glanced at Brett. She jokingly toggled the deadbolt latch on the front door. "Too obvious?" She giggled.

"Too devious," he replied.

She sauntered back into the kitchen. "And fingering me in front of him wasn't?" She was already undoing the buttons of her shirt, biting her lip in excitement and glancing at the bay windows that overlooked the front of the house. They could see me thigh-deep in the snow, a shovel thrown over my shoulder like an infantryman going to war.

Outside, the conditions made it difficult for me to see. The snow was coming down hard, and the wind was blowing it off the cabin roof in a blinding powdery mist. Though the sky was gray, the snow was bright, making me snow blind. Twice, I looked back toward the cabin, and couldn't see past the darkness of the windows.

"You liked the thrill," Brett stood, his crotch bulging obscenely. His cock standing at full attention, straining the warm soft fabric. Alex eyed it appreciably and gave a glance over her shoulder.

Outside, I stooped to begin the daunting shoveling task, already feeling like I was in over my head. But I was determined. If I had to work all day, I would clear this fucking driveway. I wanted no more excuses for why Brett was still here.

As I hucked the first shovel full over my shoulder, Brett was looking straight at my wife. He hooked his thumbs down his waistband and dropped his pajama pants completely around his ankles. His enormous cock swung free and unrestrained. He was throbbing. Every vein bulging like the most powerful muscle in the world. And at least, to the world of my marriage, I guess it was.

Brett strode up to my wife, closing the distance with his long legs. My wife was glancing back and forth between the windows and his manhood, biting the tip of her finger. The lust was apparent, but so was the hesitation.

"What if he sees?" She asks.

"That's what you like, isn't it?" He said, knowing full well that I could just as easily have seen them this morning. He grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around to face the large bay window. "You like him being so close..."

He reached his hands in front of her, and resumed unbuttoning her top for her. His hips pushes his cock against the curves of her ass cheeks. Her thong underwear taking a sweet journey between her wonderful globes, and his cock was all too happy to follow.

Alex was trembling as this man started to undress her right in front of the window. "Look at him out there," Brett whispered in her ear. Outside, I was in profile, bent over and shoveling away. My frustration at the whole situation driving my movements and effort. "It might take him all day out there," he pulled open her shirt and slid his hand inside. His massive hand palmed one of her perky breasts, and Alex sucked in a breath. Her legs were shaking, her head spinning.

His hips pushed his cock harder against her ass. He humped his thick shaft between her cheeks while his busy fingers twisted and pinched at her nipples. He was boldly groping her right in front of the windows. Alex lavished the display and the thrill of it all. She felt safe— confident even— that if I happened to look over I would be able to stop none of it.

She decided to test that theory. "What if looks over and sees us?" She asked, leaning back into his broad muscular chest. Her hand groped behind her for his member, finding it easily and giving it a squeeze.

Brett smiled, resting his face beside hers, both staring out at my hunched figure in the middle of the snowy wilderness, like they were watching a show. "Then he'll have plenty to see, won't he?"

Brett reached down and abruptly yanked her panties down to her ankles. Alex yelped in delight, and gasped as he shoved her forward. Her hands went to either side of the window frame to catch herself. He pushed her forward until she was leaning up against the glass, and nudged her legs apart with his foot. They went willingly.

"He'll look over here and see what kind of lying little slut he married," Brett said, giving her hair a firm tug, then moving his hands down to her waist. He gave her ass a hard slap that made her groan. Her hot breath was fogging up the glass in front of her face.

Alex bit her lip, and glanced over her shoulder in anticipation of what was to come. Her eyes were half shut and lusty. Her body trembling, her arms braced out, displaying herself to the world as she was about to allow herself to be taken by this new lover. "Would you stop what you're doing?" She asked.

He slapped her ass again, pulled her hips back to meet him, and pushed his cock up between her silky smooth thighs. She was positively dripping. Her pussy soaked, coating the length of his shaft as he ran it along her slit until it came out the front of her legs. The thick bloated knob bumped the glass.

"Not for a second," he grunted back at her. He teased her pussy, moving his meaty member back and forth along her lips.

Her heart was pounding. Outside, I hadn't the first clue what they were doing. I was panting. The sweat pouring down the inside of my hood, and my ragged breath was causing my goggles to fog up. I had only cleared about twenty feet around the back of Brett's car, but my back was already aching.

"What if he tries to stop us?" Alex moaned softly, gripping the window panes.

Brett continued to push against my wife's body, guiding his cock smoothly against her warm wet opening. "Then we keep the door locked... and don't let him back inside until we're done." He leaned forward and started to kiss her neck.

She gasped and shivered. "That's so awful..."

"I'm not the cheater here... now am I, Alex?" he murmured, tasting her skin.

"No... I guess not," she breathed a long exhale that steamed the window and obscured her face from the outside. If I'd had the foresight to turn around, I suppose I would have seen her splayed out in front of the glass, tits on display, and her legs open. Brett's cock rubbing between them, and his hands on her hips like he owned her.

"You're the cheater... say it." Brett slapped her ass, and positioned the head of his cock against her wet lips, bending her forward even further.

"I'm the cheater," she said without hesitating.

"Yes, you are... a filthy cheating slut," he pushed the head of his cock into her body. Even after last night, it was a tight fit.

She bit her lip and gave a muffled cry. "Mmmfffff."

"He'd be out there... shivering, cold and tired..." Brett smiled to himself, pushing deeper and the head of his cock was inside of her warm body. "And you'd look him right in the eye... the entire time I take you..."

"Ohhh goddddd," she moaned, having to rest her shoulder against the chilly glass, her face pressed against it, her butt pushing back against his body, eager to swallow more of his length. She slowly twerked her juicy ass up and down.

"The real question is... would you stop?" He grunted, hands around her waist, pulling her back into him, until he was filling her up completely.

She sighed in pleasure once he was fully inside of her. "I don't think I could ever stop," she blurted out. She started to move her body now, humping back into him, moving his cock in and out of her body.

They stayed like that for a long time, humping slowly and deeply against the window. Maybe they wanted to be caught, just to see what happened. It was probably more merciful for me that I never turned around from shoveling. I was blinded by my efforts, the sweat and the steamed goggles obscuring my vision. My winter clothes clung to my body, making me shiver. My back and my arms ached. Only my frustrations fueled me. The entire time that Brett was violating my wife so close to me, I was busy having an imaginary argument with the two of them, under my breath, practicing laying out my case for him to leave.

Their slow fucking started to build in momentum— like a train gaining speed. They were picking up the pace, moving faster by the second.

Brett's movements became more aggressive. His hips turning to a blur. He held tightly onto my wife, pulling Alex back into his thrusts again and again.

"Oh Brett!" She cried out. He knew what that meant, and he welcomed it.

"Cum for me, baby," he said, joyfully.

"Oh god... oh my god... ohhh fuck," she shut her eyes, whimpering and gasping as the orgasm took hold, and there was nothing she could do but hang on for the ride.

Brett didn't relent. He fucked her all the way through it. "That's it Alex," he urged. "Cum on my dick. Cum on that big fat dick."

She suddenly arched her back, her body heaving. "Fuckkkk!!" She moaned loudly, as she quaked around his throbbing member. It left her gasping and shivering, on legs that threatened to give out and spill her onto the tile.

Her orgasm subsided, but she was no less revved up. Brett pulled out of her. Alex spun around. The look on her face told him immediately that what they had done had driven her into a sexual frenzy. She had lost all self control. She threw her arms around his neck and jumped into his body. He caught her, as she threw her legs around his waist and locked them tightly.

Alex buried her lips against Brett's, in a feverish and hungry kiss. He practically threw her on the kitchen table. Glasses and plates toppled to the floor and shattered.

He stood over her, pausing for only the briefest second to guide his cock back into her. Her pussy swallowed him whole as he fucked her on the kitchen table. She didn't loosen her grip around his neck, or his waist. Her legs held on tightly. They didn't break the kiss. Their tongues eagerly wrestled as Brett's hips drove his aching cock in and out of her body.

Their passionate moans were muted by each other's eager mouths. Alex's toes curled behind his back. The table shook violently beneath them. Their lovemaking had reached fever pitch.

Outside, I dusted off Brett's car, and my own. It fell in heavy clumps in the driveway. I was soaked in sweat, and needed to catch my breath.

Inside, it was much the same. Brett and Alex were soaked in sweat, and breathing deep and hard. His hips worked like a madman. He pushed his lengthy cock in and out of her body at a wild pace. The table wobbled and swayed, threatening to give out at any moment. But neither of them cared.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Alex was screaming out against his mouth. She was using her strong legs and her feet to push his thrusts harder and deeper into her. Neither of them aware that they could be whipped into such a vigorous frenzy.

"Alex, I'm going to cum," Brett cried out as she bit down on his lower lip.

"Ohhhhh god, me too," she nearly growled at him.

And still her legs and feet drove him into her. Her ass rose up off the table with each thrust, trying to feel as much of his body as she could. The muscles in her belly tightened, as she lifted her butt up each time, her movements on autopilot, finding the perfect harmony with his.

Finally her ass lifted completely off the table as he sank into her. She was screaming as she climaxed around his thrusting manhood. It was a scream that I probably heard outside, but dismissed it as the howl of the winter wind.

Then it was Brett's turn. She could feel his cock engorge— as ready as ever to spew its seed.

"Shoot it on me," she urgently shouted. She was offering him a rare treat that she never dreamt of gifting me. "Put it on me! Let me feel it!"

Though nobody was aware of it on a conscious level, the symbolism was unmistakable— she was asking him to mark his territory. To put his spunk on her was to claim her in the most primitive and animalistic sense.

Brett gave one final thrust, and withdrew urgently. He aimed his cock between her thighs, straight up at her body.

"Yesssss," she coaxed, laid out on the table like a vixen, her hair forming a halo of brown around her head.

Brett gave a grunt, and then his cock went off. The first rope of hot seed shot forth and flew nearly up to her chin, landing in a thick wet line from her neck, down between her breasts.

Alex cried out in pleasure.

The following spurts of cum flew freely, landing wherever they desired. Much of it went to her flat bare belly, pooling in her naval and clinging to her belly button piercing. A few lucky strands reached as far as her perky tits. Brett shook his cock at her, grunting like a Neanderthal through the entire orgasm. He used the final few dribbles of semen to coat the inside of her thighs, before wiping the tip of his member on her well used pussy lips.

"Oh my god... oh my god," she lay, panting in post orgasm bliss on the kitchen table. They were both soaked in sweat, fighting to catch their breath. Neither of them had ever had sex so intense or feverish.

Eventually they remembered who... and where they were. They glanced at the window. I was still outside, but by now, I was leaning against my shovel, feeling a sense of hopeless despair as I looked out at the snowy hellscape. I felt like I'd been at it for hours. The snow was too deep and heavy. I had barely managed to make a dent in the driveway, and the areas that I did shovel were once again filling up with snow.

It was no good. I tried again for a few more minutes before tossing my shovel down in disgust, and screaming a few obscenities at the sky.

By the time I went back inside, I found Brett and my wife in the kitchen. To my surprise, they had both changed. Alex was now wearing pants, and Brett had put on a shirt— I assumed it was to make me feel better after our fight this morning. I didn't even fathom that it was to hide something much worse.

Their faces were red and flushed, and their hair sweaty. Neither one was able to look directly at me. They were both crouched, sweeping up broken glass from the kitchen floor into a dustpan.

"What happened?" I asked, my eyes going from one to the other.

"Oh, Stretch here almost knocked the whole table over as he got up," Alex said dismissively.

"Yeah, my bad," Brett smirked, looking far less confident than he usually did. He looked a bit shaken... rattled almost.

I hesitated. "Why are you guys acting weird?" I said, studying their faces, their averted eyes, and their flushed cheeks with some suspicion. I had a bad feeling, and my mind flashed back to thoughts of last night— of them fucking long after I'd gone to bed. Although I was pretty sure after this morning's discussion, Alex wouldn't try to sleep with Brett again, unless she could parlay it into as situation where I somehow gave her permission— to spare her the guilt.

Plus... there's no way they'd be so bold as to fool around with me just outside the door...

"Well we had a bit of a shouting match," Brett said. "No offense dude, but your wife is scary when she's pissed."

It was hard to keep the delight from crossing my face. "Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. These aren't our plates," Alex responded, sounding like an ice bitch, directing it at Brett. "Fuckin' klutz here thinks he was being smooth and broke someone else's shit."

"Sorry," Brett sounded defeated.

I laughed a bit uneasy. "Sorry man. Welcome to my world," I gave a sympathetic nod, feeling much better. Trouble in paradise after the first day meant that any connection I might be fearing had formed was now immediately broken. If they yelled at each other, it meant I was looking pretty good.

"Did you give up outside?" Alex changed the subject.

I rubbed the back of my head. "Umm... yeah. It's too deep, and I barely made a dent. I'm actually starting to get a little scared. I don't think anything short of a snow plow will get us out of here."

Brett smiled to himself, a momentary relief crossed his face. A small victory that I never saw.

Alex looked at the window and let some worry cross her features. "Okay... well... we'll just have to make the most of this." She must have seen the worry in my face, because she smiled. "It'll be fine." How was she so relaxed and calm about getting stuck here? I felt claustrophobic.

"I don't know," I admitted, taking a seat on one of the kitchen chairs, and pulled my snow hood off. I was completely oblivious that only inches from me was the very spot where Brett and my wife just had wild vigorous sex. "Between our fight this morning, and now you guys fighting, I'm worried we might kill each other before spring." I forced the joke.

"Don't worry," Brett winked at Alex. "We'll all find a way to make this work, even if we have to rethink our roles..."

I didn't catch his meaning at all, as he stood and tossed the shards of broken glass into the trash.

It took a lot of strength to muster the energy to stand in my wet heavy clothes. "Well I better have a shower," I said. "I'm livin' La Vida stinky," I could feel the sweat plastering my thermal underwear to my body.

Brett stiffened. "Umm... about that..."

Me and Alex looked up sharply. "What?"

"That was a problem we discovered when all my buddies were here: The water heater sucks. It's good for about a shower and a half before it goes cold and needs a full day to warm up again."

My brow furrowed. "Well can't we stagger them?" I asked.

Now it was Alex's turn to look worried. "We're all gross right now. We all need to shower off. I'm not waiting a full day for it to warm up again."

I looked at Brett. "So what do you propose?"

He grinned like the Grinch forming an evil plan. "You're not going to like it," he said at last...

***To be continued...***

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,292 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
The Good Guy Loses She's repulsed by bad boy, but ends up doing him.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
More Stories