Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 03

Story Info
Brett, Alex, and hubby share a shower to "ration" water...
8k words
90.2k
152
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,269 Followers

*** Disclaimer ***

The following story is a work of fiction. It contains themes of cheating, cuckoldry, voyeurism, and NTR. If this isn't the fetish for you, don't waste your time reading the next (however many) pages, then waste my time sending me hate mail. If you DO read it, and DO send me hate mail, then I'm going to assume you really did enjoy it, and are struggling to not admit it to yourself.

Otherwise, I love hearing from fans, and welcome any suggestions, thoughts, criticisms, or fantasy ideas. Enjoy!

***

Chapter 3...

***

The thumping through the bedroom walls have ceased now. I can hear them talking... cooing to each other, whispering sweet nothings. Somehow, knowing that Brett and Alexandra are making pillow talk and giggling after their latest fuck session is even worse than if they were just plowing each other into oblivion. It's one thing to be cheated on physically. But emotionally is an even harder pill to swallow.

They haven't unlocked the bedroom door yet. They probably want their privacy. To savor just the moment, just the two of them. I'd give them that, but though the snow has stopped, the plows haven't arrived yet to free me from this prison. Funny... that my honeymoon cabin paradise has now become my prison. Maybe because another man is enjoying my wife and my honeymoon much more than I am. The snow that was meant to isolate just me and my wife for a cozy romantic trip, has also trapped a stranger here with us. One that has me bested in pretty much every way.

I'm using the lull in the fornication to collect my thoughts over this past week.

I should probably take a moment to address a couple of questions. By now, you might be wondering, "Sean, how do you know what Brett and your wife were doing in the kitchen? You were outside shoveling snow. How do you know what they were doing just out of sight? How do you know what they were thinking, or talking about when you weren't in the room?"

Well... the simple answer (as you'll come to find out): They told me. I mean, we are snowed in, in the middle of nowhere, just the three of us. There is literally nothing to do but sleep, eat, drink, fuck, and... yes... talk. They couldn't tiptoe around their blossoming "relationship" forever without me catching on. And they couldn't simply ignore me— it's not a big cabin.

It was only a matter of time before they had a sit down with me, and laid all the cards on the table. They told me everything, in all its soul crushing detail. Every lustful thought they'd had, every wandering glance, every flirtatious comment, every discreet little rendezvous, and every session they had when my back was turned.

Their logic was to leave no stone unturned. The sooner I learned how deep the rabbit hole went, the sooner I would accept this new reality. No matter how much it hurts.

And speaking of hurt, the door of the bedroom just unbolted. Out of the bedroom strides Brett now. He's naked. Of course, he's naked. By the light of the fire, I can seen his muscular torso is glistening with sweat. I see that my wife must have really given him a workout.

His cock hangs between his thighs, it's limp for now, swinging back and forth between its own weight. I have to look away, because not only is he bigger than even the average porn star, but I already know the glossy sheen along his shaft is from my wife.

"Hey loser," he smirks at me, before strutting off to the kitchen. The muscles of his strong thighs and tight ass flex as he goes, and his manhood pendulums from side to side.

I can hear the door to the refrigerator open and shut. I risk a glance to the bedroom. Alex is waiting patiently. The sheets pulled up to cover her perky breasts. Her dark smoky eyes are half closed and there's a lingering smile on her full lips, making her cheeks dimple cutely. She looks fully satisfied, and love drunk.

My insides twist into a painful knot. She hasn't looked at me like that since we started dating.

Brett returns from the kitchen a minute later, carrying two glasses, and I see Alex's eyes wander her new lover's body appreciably. Brett glances over his shoulder at me one last time, gives me a wink, and kicks the bedroom door shut. I hear it latch.

I know it's only a matter of time— maybe minutes, maybe even a few hours. But sooner or later my reprieve will end, and the passionate groans will start again.

Reluctantly, my thoughts take me back to that day— after my failed attempts to shovel us out. The hot water debate...

***

"That's out of the question," I folded my arms across my chest, trying to look defiant. Really, I was doing it because I was cold. I'd shed my coat, but my shirt was soaked with sweat, that was rapidly starting to cool. The snow was heavy and my efforts of trying to dig us out had taken its toll. My arms felt leaden.

Brett shrugged nonchalantly. "That's the solution. If you guys want a shower today, we'll have to share it. Otherwise we'll stagger it out, and each day it'll be someone else's turn to bathe."

Alex made a mock gagging sound. "That sounds awful."

"Hey, if you guys want to suffer in each other's stink, just because Sean is afraid of someone seeing him naked, that's cool. I'm all for it. But if you guys want to keep smelling daisy fresh, we'll have to shower together."

"Why don't we just take military style showers?" I protested, my face turning red. "We lather up before, then just use the hot water to rinse?"

"C'mon, Sean," Alex sighed. "This is supposed to be our vacation. We didn't spend a shit load of money on this cabin, and drive all the way up to Maine to shower like refugees."

"Well I didn't spend a shit load of money and drive all the way up to Maine to have to share our trip with some guy who should have left before we showed up," I replied.

"That's what this is about? Petty jealousy again, all because we got drunk and tried to have some fun last night?" Alex was getting angry again, and it was making me want to shrink away. "We already had this argument. It's over with. You can either get over it, or not, but you can't keep throwing it in my face!" She raised her voice at the last few words.

I paled, and glanced between the two of them. "W-why don't you and I split the shower, and Brett boils some hot water? Or better yet, bathes in the hot tub?"

"Why don't I shower with your wife, and you bathe in the hot tub?" Brett grinned.

I bristled. "Are you serious?" It was hard to hide my mounting anger over that suggestion.

Alex smirked, and laid a hand on Brett's stomach. "He's kidding, Sean."

"Yeah, seriously," Brett agreed. "We can't share a laugh over this? Dude, lighten up."

Once again, there was that third wheel feeling. She had laid a hand on him to diffuse the situation, not me. A part of my brain pondered the meaning behind that— but I dismissed it as me obsessively over thinking, again.

"Nobody's bathing in the hot tub, dude," Brett commented. "If anything, people ought to be showering after getting out of a pool or spa. That's basic hygiene."

I looked at my wife and just shrugged helplessly, hoping for a little support here. "I feel like there's more practical ways to approach this. This whole thing feels like just an excuse to see you naked again."

"Duh," Brett couldn't resist grinning ear to ear like the Cheshire Cat. "Have you seen your wife's body? Can you blame me for wanting to take another look?"

Alex let out a laugh, gave a little twirl and a bow. "Thank you, Brett. I try."

"But in all seriousness, Sean," Brett said, "If I was doing this just to get her naked, wouldn't I fabricate some excuse that involved just me and her in the shower and left you out completely? I mean, if I had evil intent, I could have sprang this on her while you were outside shoveling, and found a way to omit you entirely. But no. You think I'm excited about having to share a shower with another guy?"

Am I a moron? I guess I am, because standing there under their interrogating expressions, I shrugged and said "I guess that's true." It never crossed my mind at the time, that Brett's logic was more sinister— wanting to involve me in an effort to further humiliate me. And the more he upset me, the more I'd fight against him, and the more I'd inadvertently paint him as the more rational, reasonable, and fun personality in the cabin. The one that my wife would want to gravitate toward. People don't like to hang around someone who's always negative and suspicious... especially women.

"Don't think of it like this weird group shower with another dude," Brett laughed easily. "Think of it like a bonding moment."

Alex barked a laugh. Easy for her. She was never self conscious about her slim runner's body, strong thighs, and toned muscles. Her tits were so perky, they pointed out at a perfect 90 degree angle, her stomach you could bounce a quarter off of, and her round ass made the shape of a perfect heart. She had nothing to be self conscious about.

Me on the other hand...

I laughed uneasily. "You don't think this will be weird?" I was nervous.

"Weirder than what we did last night?" Brett raised his eyebrow.

For once, I was able to laugh a bit easier. "I guess that's true."

"If you're worried about me seeing your dick, don't. I already saw it," Brett quipped. "And besides, before you guys showed up, I was literally in an arts and crafts session with half a dozen dudes, all making rubber casts of their junk. Trust me, I could go the rest of my life and not see another man naked and be just fine with that."

"Speak for yourself," Alex quipped, then she flashed me a cheeky smile. I knew she was just kidding.

The three of us sharing a laugh helped calm me down and eased the tension of the room. Which definitely made what we were about to do much easier. The isolation also played a factor. It was just us, and would be for days.

We found ourselves in the bedroom. Alex didn't even hesitate to shed her clothes. She dropped her pajama bottoms. ...I shouldn't say dropped. More like pushed them down her legs, bending over and giving a full display of her plump cheeks like she was displaying herself. I forced myself to look away, trying to keep from remembering less than twenty four hours ago, Brett had her bent over in front of the fire and was inside of that sweet pink pussy.

She stood, naked from the waist down as she undid her top, and let it fall. I noticed Brett watching with an intent stare. The casual smirk that always lingered at a corner of his mouth was ever present.

I looked away and reminded myself of the harmless jokes we'd told only minutes before— that this would be more awkward for everyone involved than sexual. That helped.

As Alex retrieved her shampoos and toiletries from her bag, Brett barely even hesitated to strip himself down to his birthday suit. His chiseled abs and prominent pecks stood out in the light that filtered through the bedroom window. The guy must spend half his life at the gym to get a body like that. When his cock came into view, I inwardly groaned. My drunk brain hadn't distorted it. It really was as big as I remember from last night. It was like a snake that could swallow a squirrel. Thick and meaty, even limp, it hung and wavered as he moved.

I blushed and averted my eyes. As I did, I also caught my wife peering at it from the corner of her eye, momentarily forgetting what she had been rummaging in her bag for.

The fact that I was the only one of the three not able to strip with the same level of body confidence as Brett and Alex should have told me that I was the odd man out in this group. I always considered myself pretty average in most regards, and therefore never worried a whole lot. But between Alex having the body and confident swagger of a supermodel, and Brett towering almost a full foot taller than me, with his classic tall, dark, and handsome features, huge hairless muscles, and horse-like manhood, I wasn't feeling too good about myself. My body hair seemed far more wooly, my gut sloppy, and my cock (already chilly from my shoveling efforts) far too small and timid.

I immediately covered myself with my hands as Brett inspected the glass walled shower stall. It was large, but even so, it might prove to be a tight fit.

"I'm going in the middle," Alex declared.

"Yeah you are, you greedy slut," Brett grinned widely and nodded his head, talking in the most perverse tone that he could.

"What the hell?" I asked.

Alex blinked at me. "Oh, I'm sorry. If you want, you and Brett can press your bodies together. I won't stand in the way."

I considered this. "Point taken," I said.

She laughed, and I felt better knowing I could still make my wife laugh. Not all hope was gone.

Brett had to duck a bit beneath the rainfall showerhead, and backed up to the wall. Alex and I shuffled in after him.

"Everybody ready?" Brett asked.

When he twisted the knob, the water that came out was ice cold. We all cried out as it doused us. Alex yelped and reflexively clutched at Brett's naked body, pressing her tits into his chest as her nipples hardened and her flesh broke out in goosebumps.

I might have noticed, had I not been suffering the same hellish cascade of arctic water. I threw my body against my wife's from behind.

We awkwardly hugged each other for warmth for what felt like an eternity. Eventually the hot water caught up with the demand, and warm soothing relief cascaded over us. I let go of my wife's back, not wanting to waste any time, and fished for my shampoo.

When I looked back, Alex was still clinging to Brett. Her dark hair soaked, and she was peering up at him, her face pressed to his rock hard chest. I eyed them oddly. It was weird to see them not wanting to let go of each other. Then they did, and I dismissed my concerns as crazy. Although, from the corner of my eye... was Brett's cock semi-hard?

I slapped myself on the forehead with an audible wet slap. "I'm a moron," I blurted out. "Why didn't we just wear our bathing suits in here?"

"Too late now," Alex laughed.

"I don't think bathing suits would have made this any less awkward," Brett said, lathering up his hair. He stooped to fit beneath the shower head, and as he shut his eyes and angled his face up to the water, his cock slid across Alex's bare wet ass.

I saw it happen. And I saw her bite her lip for a second. Despite the weirdness of the situation, the warm water seemed to have loosened me up a little bit. The steam billowed up around us, and things felt surreal— like one of those cheesy Cinemax late night movies.

Alex started to shampoo her hair, facing me now. Her breasts slid across my chest, and I could feel how hard her nipples were— puffy and pink and inviting. My cock gave a little jerk of excitement. What the hell was happening? Was it actually waking up?

She swept her fingers through her hair, and her hands were suddenly met with Brett's. He took over running his shampoo covered hands through my wife's hair right in front of me, pulling it back into a ponytail. She tilted her face up to the ceiling and sighed in pleasure.

I didn't say anything. I don't know why, but I didn't say anything. I only watched, and after a few seconds, it looked more like he was massaging her scalp instead of helping her bathe. The lack of actual release lately was bringing my manhood to life, no matter how bruised its ego was as of late.

And maybe I felt like I was part of the action, because the shower stall was much too small for me to be stuck off to the side. My wife's warm wet skin was literally pressed to mine. My cock began to rub against her bare thigh. It felt nice.

"Do you mind doing my back?" she eventually asked Brett when her eyes opened.

"Women," he huffed with good humor. "Anything to score a backrub."

She glanced at me and smirked. "If you can't do it, you can get out so I can reach it myself," she commented.

I smiled easier. Things were turning around from last night. I suddenly felt included. I wasn't the one she was threatening to kick out.

Brett squirted some body wash into his palm and without even hesitating, began to rub down Alex's back. She moaned pleasantly, and my cock dug harder against her thigh. She glanced back over her shoulder at him and grinned. "Don't be afraid to really get in there."

"I knew you were going to try to parlay this into a back massage," he said.

"Can you blame me? Your hands are huge," she added, and jumped and moaned suddenly as he pressed in with his thumbs. Her tits bounced pleasantly against my chest. Though I wasn't happy with what he was doing, I was in a confined space with them. I was part of the action, and I could pout about it, or try to one-up him.

"Want me to do your front?" I offered.

She didn't answer, but smiled, sexually. Her eyes were shut and she was moaning softly, purring almost as he let his hands roam her back, digging into her sore muscles. I took my share of the body wash and started to soap up her chest, cupping her breasts and gently playing with them.

"This is kind of hot, I'm not going to lie," she admitted with a self satisfied smile.

"Of course you'd like it," Brett rolled his eyes. His hands roamed lower, finding their place on either side of her shapely hips. "If you could be any more spoiled and pampered right now, we'd be feeding you grapes."

She snickered. "I wasn't going to suggest it, but a good idea is a good idea."

My heart was pounding as my member grew erect. Her thigh was so smooth and inviting. I was vaguely aware that my hips were moving. I was softly humping against her. Behind her, Brett cupped her butt, giving her cheeks a firm squeeze. He started to spread her ass.

None of us spoke for several minutes, but we were all becoming aware that we weren't really washing ourselves anymore. We had grown distracted. Alex was moaning softly, and suddenly her hand slipped forward and grasped my cock. She gave it a playful squeeze and firmly began to stroke it.

She opened her eyes and gave me a little smile and a wink. There was a questioning look in her eye, and I knew what she was asking me. She wanted to revisit our point of contention last night... and try it again.

I didn't say anything, but her hand worked eagerly. Her fingers wrapping tightly around my shaft, her hand making gentle twisting movements as she jerked me off. She didn't want me to say no. She was doing everything in her power to keep the doubt at bay by keeping the lust at the forefront of my brain.

I leaned my back against the wall and gasped softly. Fuck, it felt good. All of the time she'd logged being "promiscuous" was showing, even in just a handjob. I grunted, thrusting into her hand.

Behind her, Brett was busy pressing his body against hers. He ran the thick length of his cock against the back of her thigh, humping her warm slick body.

The water cascaded over the three of us, with Alex sandwiched in the center. We grinded our cocks against her body. Her breathing was coming hard and fast, her eyes looked dreamy. Her hand was making me good and hard... almost achingly so.

Then she was pulling me into her, and spreading her legs. She hiked her leg up and rested it on my hip. Without giving any thought, Brett and I held it there as she pushed the throbbing head of my manhood against her warm inviting pussy. I gave a little push, and my cock popped inside of her body with ease.

I tried not to think that Brett had loosened her up last night. The warmth of her body and her hot breath panting in my ear stirred up my libido. I had no idea how horny I was until I started to move my hips, gently fucking her. Her pussy so warm and wet, I felt like I was going to explode with excitement right there.

My wife moved her body with mine, meeting my thrusts. What was happening? I wondered. Why was I so eager? Why was I so aggressive and willing to fuck my wife in front of this man? The image of her straddling his lap last night on the couch came back to me. He fucked her. Now it was my turn to take her... to remind her of why she married me.

Jackal54641
Jackal54641
2,269 Followers