Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she reached up and grasped the bottom of my gym shorts. "Get these off," her voice was soft but domineering. "I want to see it," she demanded.

I swallowed, too afraid to argue. I had barely lifted my ass off the chair and Alex was practically yanking my shorts down— freeing my cock from its cotton prison. I was hard as a rock. My cock jutting straight up.

She gave it a glance, and I saw something on my wife's face that I never saw before: Nothing. She was seeing me naked, and her expression registered absolutely nothing. It was nothing like her expressions whenever we encountered Brett naked— her surprise, her excitement, her lust, her genuine intimidation... the push and pull of her own personal insecurities. Now here I was, naked in front of her, and there was no reaction. Could that be disappointment? Despite all the attention she was showing me, I felt somehow rejected.

She slowly climbed to her feet, and spun. Raising her arms above her head, her sweater rose up until I could see the bottoms of her round perky ass and the maroon thong that traveled between her full juicy cheeks. Facing away from me now, her eyes sought out what they really wanted— they locked on Brett's. The two stared at each other from across the room. Even as she rested her hands on the arms of the chair and began to back up into me, gyrating her hips until she found the head of my cock with her plump butt.

"Two minutes down, eight to go," Brett commented. I barely heard. My heart was pounding, watching my wife scoot her ass back toward my lap.

She continued to back up, and wiggle her hips until my cock rolled between her cheeks. Then she slowly worked her butt up and down, grinding on my shaft. My wife was doing something I'd only fantasized about before— she was jerking me off with her ass! As she did, she bent forward, sliding her hands down her smooth legs, all the way to her ankles, so I had a view of her big butt teasing its way back and forth across my manhood, feeling me with just her ass.

Her hair fell across her face, but she never took her eyes off of Brett. The exchange of glances going on and on. She wasn't doing this for me. She was doing this for her real man. She was teasing him, enticing him, trying to drive him insane with lust, until he would cross the room and take her right in front of me... hell... on top of me...

I was clueless. I couldn't take my eyes off of my wife's slow twerking ass. She slid her butt from side to side, wagging herself, rolling my shaft between her ass cheeks.

It was around the three minute mark that I felt the first indication that I might be in trouble. The movement felt too good. Her butt was too smooth and warm and inviting. My cock gave a little jump, and a drop of precum formed on the end like a drop of dew on grass.

I think Alex felt it too, because she let out a sexy little gasp and a sigh of pleasure.

Then she sat up, threw her hair back eagerly. It playfully slapped me in the face. Then she leaned back against me, her face resting beside mine. My cock trapped along her ass, all the while her hips continued to roll and move. She grasped my hands and put them on her hips, closed my fingers around her sweater and started to make me slide it off her.

The sweater inched its way up her body, giving Brett a view of her panties. Her legs were spread. There was a wetness forming. The muscles in her legs flexed as she writhed and wiggled on top of me. I could feel the insane pounding of my pulse... both in my ears and down in my cock. It was throbbing like crazy by now.

"Four minutes," Brett grinned.

The sweater slid higher, revealing her flat tummy. The sparkle of her naval piercing reflected the firelight. She arched her back just as the sweater reached the bottom of her tits. She leaned back further, reached over her shoulder and played with my hair. She crossed and uncrossed her legs like Sharon Stone. Her tongue flicked out playfully against the corner of my mouth. The whole time, her heavy lidded eyes stayed on Brett. She never looked away, not for a second.

I could hear her deep excited breathing in my ear, and it drove me wild.

Then I lifted her sweater completely and revealed her perky B-cups. She grabbed my hands and slapped them down over her tits. I gave them a reflexive squeeze. Her nipples were hard as diamonds. She purred as I started to play with them. But it wasn't for my benefit. She was teasing Brett... my hands blocking his view, giving him a little peek here, and a little peek there.

By the five minute mark, I had to shut my eyes and think about baseball. It wasn't working. All I could imagine was my wife at softball during those sports league summers— the way her little shorts showed off her thighs and clung to her ass. The way she gripped that big hard bat and would pivot it as she awaited the pitch. Only this time, Brett was the pitcher, and she was eagerly waiting for him to bring her something better than just a ball...

I cursed myself for not drinking any whiskey. I needed something to numb my cock. By now I was throbbing like mad. Alex sensed it too, because her movements only increased. Her gyrating intensified. Her grinds were harder, longer...

"Oh god," I murmured, and bit my lip, trying to take my mind any place else.

Alex leaned forward and practically yanked her sweater off over her head. She tossed it to Brett. She giggled when he caught it. Then she leaned back on me again, and continued to grind against me.

My cock was aching. She mashed my hands harder against her chest, and forced me to twist her nipples. A moan escaped her lips, directly in my ear.

She threw her leg up on the arm of the chair, spreading herself open. The wetness in her panties had grown. Her womanhood on display for Brett across the room. They regarded each other. How easy it would be for him to come over here and take her. What she really wanted. But he didn't, and that drove her on. Things always came easily for Alex. I would have folded long ago and taken her. So would any other man. Brett was enjoying making her work. And it threw Alex off her game. It made her want him.

"Seven minutes," Brett teased. Then he added, "If you want to keep me, Alex, you better step it up a bit." He snickered.

Alex moaned again in my ear, turned her head and nibbled my lobe.

My hips gave an uncontrollable jump. The last throb of my dick was just a little too hard. I was sweating now. My hands on her tits. I wanted to move them away and grab the arms of the chair and just focus. But I couldn't. This was becoming an absolute torture.

Alex was moaning steadily now. Her body rubbing smoothly on me in the same way that she'd writhed on the couch that first night as the game with the vibrating panties carried her to orgasmic ecstasy.

I was all too aware that I was moaning now. My eyes stayed clenched shut. My lips curled inward. I was biting my lips.

Alex tightened the muscles of her firm ass, gripping my cock as it rolled between those sexy soft mounds. Her hips twerked and her ass shook.

By the time Brett declared only two minutes left, I was counting the seconds in my head. The head of my cock had grown sensitive. I could feel the tingling in my balls. I felt like I was on a teeter totter. I needed desperately to bring my end to the ground. But with every new effort or movement Alex made tipped it against my favor. The smallest movement, moan, whisper, or rub would completely tip the scale now past the point of no return.

All three of us knew it. I was standing on the brink, and I couldn't fight for much longer...

Then Alex did it. "I'm such a slut," she whispered in my ear.

My eyes popped open. "Huh?"

She smiled to herself. "I love getting fucked by anyone and everyone..." she whispered in her sexiest, lustiest tone of voice. She stared across the room at Brett as her lips were barely grazing my ear. "I love big... hard... cocks." Her tongue flicked from her mouth as she said the words.

I gasped. "Stop," the throbbing in my cock matched my pounding heart.

"I'm such a bad little whore," she continued to purr. "I don't think I can ever stop. Baby, you'll need an entire baseball team to keep me satisfied. I wanted to fuck our whole wedding party..."

I leaned my head back, trying to think about anything different.

"I want to get covered in cum. From head to toe..."

It was too much for me. "Fuckkkk," I gasped out. Alex smiled at Brett as she pushed me beyond the point of no return. I remember rotating her hips one last time on my lap, before climbing off of me. I grabbed the arms of the chair, my toes curled into fists. I shut my eyes. I had to delay the inevitable, hold it back, try to stop it...

But there was no stopping it. There in the living room, in front of Brett and my wife, I shot my load. Despite the wave of pleasure, there was a sensation of humiliation and failure that I never felt during a climax. I cried out as my cock spasmed uncontrollably, and each jerk sent a gob of sticky white cum onto the chair, onto my bare legs, and onto my shorts. I sagged, my pants around my ankles, my lap full of cum, and my face full of defeat.

When it was all over, I opened my eyes. Alex was regarding me quietly. Her eyes were still lusty, but they looked hardly impressed at the mess in my lap. Brett was brimming with delight. "Eight minutes and fifty-four seconds," he declared, standing and stretching a kink from his neck. There was a considerable bulge in his own shorts. Both me and my wife noticed it. Alex looked pleased at the sight— almost... giddy. He had gotten hard, enticed by my wife's lap dance and movements.

"Enjoy the couch, quick draw."

He hefted his clothing bag, tossing it over his shoulder and headed for the bedroom. I looked around for anything that I could clean up the mess with— the only items within reach were my own soiled shorts. I shamefully started to wipe my legs clean. As my orgasm wore off, the reality started to set in. I'd lost, and any hope I had of getting rid of Brett was dashed. Furthermore... he was right about my sexual stamina. I'd cum in way too short of a time frame...

Alex collected her sweater from the floor, and after a moment's consideration, she followed Brett to the bedroom.

I looked up sharply, completely taken by surprise. "What are you doing?" I asked her.

Alex was still naked, aside from her panties by the time she stepped into the bedroom. Brett was waiting near the bed. His suitcase was open, and he'd discarded his shirt as he was getting ready for bed.

Alex looked back at me for a second, and shrugged. There was an expression of indifference as she regarded me. "I wasn't the one who lost," she said. "The bet was you'd sleep on the couch. No reason I should have to."

Brett was grinning triumphantly as she said it. He came up behind her and put his arm around her waist. His impressive height and broad shoulders filled out the door frame.

"What the fuck?" I stood, feeling my heart jump into my throat.

Alex made no effort to pull away. She let Brett pull her into him. She was going willingly.

"Sleep tight, quick draw." He smirked. Then he slammed the bedroom door.

"Hey!" I barked, and stormed up to the door. I tried the knob. It was locked.

***

As you might have suspected, I had trouble sleeping that night. I don't even think I was able to lay down. My mind was in overdrive. My legs were trembling. That ball of anxiety in the pit of my stomach was now a lake of molten lead. I felt sick. I felt humiliated. I felt totally left out, and completely unwanted.

I spent the whole night pacing in front of the bedroom door. They hadn't unlocked it.

In the bedroom, I heard them chatting, laughing and giggling, presumably as they got ready for bed. Then the lights clicked off.

I listened. I listened for a long time. I thought I could hear the soft sounds of conversation, but I couldn't be sure, and I couldn't make out anything distinct.

Standing alone in the living room, I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself. Maybe it was nothing. Maybe they were just sleeping. Maybe there was a justifiable explanation for all of this...

But that wishful "explanation" never got off the ground. Any time I tried to think of how to dismiss this, I found that I couldn't. My wife had stood at the threshold of our honeymoon bedroom door, looked me dead in the eyes, and chosen to share a bed with another man. Whether or not they had sex was irrelevant. They were sharing a bed. She'd made her choice.

My stomach burbled and threatened to roll over. Oh god. I moaned uncomfortably as I rested against the wall.

I'm not sure how long I hovered outside of the bedroom door. It felt like hours. My legs were weak, threatening to topple me to the floor. My heart was pounding so hard that each beat made the room shake. I barely breathed. I only listened.

Nothing.

Finally, I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I don't know what I hoped to hear. But clearly nothing was happening. Maybe I needed to sit down and figure things out.

I started to step away, and that's when I heard it. A slow rhythmic creaking had just begun.

My heart dropped. My blood ran as cold as the air outside. It was the sound of the bed moving. It wasn't loud, but there was no mistaking the steady 'creak-thump creak-thump creak-thump'. It reminded me of the nightly rituals of the students who lived in the dorm above mine when I was in college. The same sounds of sex beginning.

I leaned in, almost putting my ear to the door and listened to the slow steady rhythm. For a while a heard nothing else but the steady thumping of the bed. I barely breathed. I swore I could hear a wet sound, and imagined my wife and her new lover locked in a tight embrace, kissing passionately.

Then I heard a new sound. A sigh. I couldn't tell if it was his or hers.

Then it came again. It was my wife's voice. A soft moan of pleasure.

There was no denying it now. They were having sex. My heart broke. I couldn't even bring myself to move. I only stood there, ears tuned to the sound of their steady passion. I tried the knob again, but it was locked. Part of me desperately needed to see, to confirm it to myself, and the other part of me did not want to see it. The two sides of my mind at war with each other. All I knew for sure was I wished it would stop.

"Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm," her voice cooed in pleasure. I imagined her on her back, legs spread, gratefully accepting her new lover. Brett on top of her, erect and immense from the show she'd put on. Her lap dance hadn't been for me after all. It had been for him— to tempt and arouse him. A mating dance, really. I was positive, even if I hadn't blown my load, he would not have left. They would be fucking no matter what.

The sound of Brett's impassioned grunts joined hers. The two of them moaning together now, in unison— probably as he slid his enormous cock into her body over and over.

I hung my head, listening to their pace increase. The headboard now thumping in a steady rhythm against the wall. Their moans grew louder.

"Ohhh... ohhh ohhh ohh!" Alex moaned out loud. Her voice becoming more brazen, shriller.

"Uh huh, that's it, baby," Brett echoed back. The sound of his pleasure shattered my heart. Pleasure that my wife was giving him...

The creaking of the bed continued. I stood in the dark, listening to it happening, my mind flashing pictures in front of my eyes. Brett towering over her. Alex's long legs in the air. Her feet planted on each shoulder as he penetrated my wife, my partner that I'd pledged myself to.

That day on the altar. She'd promised. ...She'd lied. I was nearly crying now.

There was a strange ache in my belly and a stiffening of my cock. I couldn't fathom how both were possible, and yet they were.

"Fuck," Alex sighed. "I love your cock."

The words cut me deep as I listened.

"I love your body..." she persisted.

Brett grunted, and his tempo sped up. The bed was audibly hitting the wall now. It was squeaking with reckless abandon. They were no longer trying to be discreet— if they ever were. Now they just didn't give a shit if I heard or not, if I knew or not. They were with each other, and that's all that mattered to them. It was out in the open now— public knowledge. And they didn't give a shit what I thought.

"Do we have to leave?" She moaned. Her words rolling out, long and smitten, each one a long exhale. She didn't want it to stop.

"No," he moaned back. His voice almost drowned out by the headboard pounding the wall. Photos and paintings hung up in the living room were shaking.

"Fuck me!" She cried out. "Fuck me Brett! Fuck me hard! Don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

She must be cumming. I could see the way that her back always arched at the moment of sexual release.

He took this opportunity to really drive it home. "Whose slut are you?" He roared out like a monster of a man. His voice carried throughout the cabin.

She didn't even hesitate. "Yours!" She cried out. The bed shaking, all of it muffled slightly through the thin walls. "I'm yours!"

The fucking went ceaselessly for another few minutes. The steady BOOMBOOMBOOM against the wall like a mallet to my chest.

After an eternity, it slowed to a stop. Was it over?

Then I heard the slow sensual sound of kissing. Mouths locking together. Muffled moans and sweet nothings being shared in muffled whispers. Tongues rolling together. Then my wife gasped, "Can I turn over?"

"Do it baby," he said. "You're an animal. You deserve to be fucked like one." And I heard the harsh slapping sound of his hand smacking her hard on the ass.

She whimpered and cried out all at once. I hardly recognized her voice. She sounded so... submissive. She was his. She would do anything he wanted. How had this asshole managed to tame her in only a few days?

"Beg for my cock, Alex," he said.

"Please..." her voice was quivering and excited. She was completely swooning over him.

"Please what?" He asked, sounding firm and in control.

"Please... take me, Brett. I- I need you," she responded.

"You need me, huh?" He continued to tease. His hand roaming her body, slapping her ass like he was testing a side of beef.

"I need you so bad. If you don't fuck me soon, I'll explode!" She cried out.

I leaned against the wall, feeling completely ill. I wanted to die in that moment. Then I heard something much worse. Something that completely destroyed me.

"Say something more," he urged her, even as he finally gave her what she wanted. He stuffed her pussy with that monster cock. I heard the bed creaking resume, and I heard my wife sigh out in pleasure as he returned his member to where it belonged, deep within her body. Her pussy swallowing him up entirely, gratefully accepting every inch he had to offer.

"What do you want to hear?" she panted. "I'll say anything..." Her body working hard to match his thrusts. She was pushing back into him. I could hear the wet smacking sounds her ass made as she bounced on his thrusting pelvis.

"Tell me that you love me," he said.

My head shot upright. What? What kind of fucked up mind game was he playing—

"I love you, Brett!" She cried out. Not a single second of hesitating. "God, I love you!"

"Louder," Brett urged. "I want quick draw in the next room to know it."

His thrusts intensified. The bed was utterly assaulting the wall. The mattress screaming on old springs. And my wife's voice ceaselessly moaning in pleasure at the animalistic way she was letting herself be taken by this new mate. This was the true animal kingdom, and a stronger, more powerful and desirable member of the species had claimed my wife as his own. Now he wanted her to sing it loud so that I understood.

"I love him, Sean!" She shouted through the walls, knowing I could hear, knowing I was probably awake and listening. "I'm so sorry it had to happen this way. But I don't want to stop. Not now, not ever! I'm his now."