Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hear that buddy!?!" Brett sang through the wall, delighted. His panting not ceasing. He was fucking her senseless, even as he and her joined forces to break my heart. "She's mine now!"

"All his," Alex cried out. Then their fucking reached a fever pitch. They were both screaming and I knew what was happening. They were climaxing together. Brett was pumping his seed into my wife, and she was graciously accepting it with all of the pleasure that her body could bring her.

I couldn't listen any longer.

"Yessssss!!" Alex screamed out into the cabin as he filled her, using the seed that his body produced to forever mark her as his. He was laying a claim to his territory, and it would never be mine again.

A fuse blew within me. "NO!" I screamed out. I shouldn't have let this go on for as long as I have. But I did. It stopped now!

I grabbed a log from the wood pile beside the fireplace and began to slam it into the bedroom door, over and over. "Open up!"

The door shuddered on its hinges, but it held.

I struck it again. "Open up right now!"

From inside of the bedroom, their passionate lovemaking had completely ceased. There was only silence.

"Open up!!" I wailed on the door, like a psychopath.

The silence from within was heavy, uncomfortable. They must have figured that they'd gone too far.

"Open this fuckin' door right now, or I'll burn this god damn place down!" I screamed so loud that my throat hurt. There was a rawness to it.

I meant it. And from the sound of my voice, they knew it too. I had lost all control.

A second later, the bedroom door opened...

*** To be continued... ***

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
More Stories