Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want that, don't you?" I asked as she stared at Brett. I stood behind her and offered Brett that same stupid shit-faced grin that he aimed at me so many times. I could see his eyes boring right through me.

Alex's voice had dropped to a whisper. She could be barely heard when she said "Yes." But the way she said it, the way she nodded her head slowly and obediently. We all knew. And we all knew that there was no coercion involved in this. It was hard to miss the arousal. I'd seen it on her face many times this week.

I hooked the crowbar into the top of her shirt. I met her eyes, just to let her see that the love was gone. I was looking at her with the same level of coldness that she regarded me with. Then I tugged hard. The crowbar tore right down the center of her shirt, popping all of the buttons and revealing her naked body to us all. She yelped and jumped as her breasts and tummy were exposed in an instant.

Now I had the full attention of the guys in the group. Tony and the others stepped closer, eyeing up Alex's taught belly and firm perky breasts. It wasn't hard to tell that her pink nipples had hardened.

I ran the cold steel of the crowbar down her neck. I used it to nudge each of her perk tits, making them jiggle. Her arms broke out in goose bumps as the tip of cold steel traveled down her belly and over the outside of her panties. I rested it between her legs and made sure to push just hard enough. A nervous gasp escaped her lips and she shut her eyes.

I stepped closer, put my hands on her shoulders, and nudged her to the floor. I made sure to look over at Brett as I did. I didn't feel the least bit of sympathy for the guy as Alex willingly lowered herself to her knees in front of me. He had built her to be this way. Now it was backfiring on him.

I unzipped my pants in front of her and freed my cock. I was amazed, after everything I'd suffered through, at how quickly it swelled in front of her face. But I guess that could be attributed to a week of teasing and sexual frustration. Part of it could also be attributed to lording this new power over Brett and subjecting him to the same humiliation I had to endure. I didn't have his size, but I wasn't laughably small either.

"Open your mouth," I nearly snarled at her. Her lips quivered. She glanced at Brett, then back up to me. She ran her hands up my stomach to my chest, parted her lips, and took me into her mouth.

I could sense she was tentative about this. She'd sucked me many times in our marriage, but this week had changed everything about us. I may as well have been a different person. I moaned as she took a few long pulls at my member with her warm mouth.

I looked over at Brett. "Dude, she sucks a mean cock!" I flashed him an obnoxious grin and a thumbs up. He tried to curse at me from behind his gag, but it came out muted and pathetic.

"What's that? If you want me to stop, bro, all you have to do is say so?"

Brett snarled something completely muffled at me beneath his gag.

"I couldn't make that out. Okay, if there's no objections." I shrugged with a mean laugh. I looked over at Tony and his friends. "You guys can get in on this," I told them. "She spent all week talking the talk that she was a slut. Now she ought to show it."

I could tell the guys were hesitant. A lot of emotions, and even more questions, were running high. But it only took another minute of watching Alex bobbing her head on my cock to understand that this was happening. Her eyes shut, she started to moan on me. She was enjoying herself. Good, because so was I.

I grinned even brighter at Brett as I took my wife by the back of the head and started to eagerly fuck her face. I could see the hesitation in her hands, but she gripped my thighs and powered through it, even as my cock hit the back of her throat and she started to gag. "C'mon," I urged her. "What's the matter? I thought you were a real slut. I thought you could take it." I pumped in and out of her mouth until drool ran from her lips. My balls slapping against her chin.

By now, the guys had moved the coffee table and were starting to form a circle around us. At first they were just spectating, but that was going change.

Maybe it was the disconnect from my emotional attachment to this girl. Or maybe something had just plain broken within me. I pointed to the fellow to my left. A tall gangly guy with a baby face and a mop of curly dark hair. "What's your name, bud?"

"Eddie," he answered, absently, watching my wife devour me. She came up for air, her hand stroking my shaft aggressively and her tongue flicking over the head of my cock, before she plunged herself back down on it.

"Eddie, get your dick out, and get it in her mouth," I told him.

As heartbroken as these guys may have been in the last few days for finding out their significant others had cheated, he didn't need much more coercing than that. His cock emerged from his pants— long and skinny.

I pulled Alex's head off my manhood and turned her to this new one. Her eyes seemed to light up at the new one being offered up. I could tell a gangbang must have been on some secret bucket list of hers, by the way her hand clung to my shaft, even as she dove straight onto Eddie's fast growing erection. She practically swallowed him in one gulp.

"Go ahead, buddy," I said. "If there's one thing I've learned from the past week, it's that this little slut can take it." I made sure to look at my captive audience as I said it. Brett's eyes continued to burn holes through me. His misery fueled me.

Eddie almost stumbled as my wife's mouth locked around his cock and started to bob up and down on him. Her hand had initially frozen on my shaft when she first took this new dick down her throat, began to come back to life. She started to stroke me. Her hand twisted and pumped, coaxing a few drops of precum from my tip.

"Well well... looks like you can multitask after all," I remarked, remembering the way that she'd completely disregarded and ignored me during our last 'threesome' efforts.

After a few seconds, her mouth popped off of his cock. She needed to catch her breath. "Sorry," she gasped out, and drove her mouth back onto my cock, taking long deep swallows of it.

"Yeah, I'll bet," I replied coldly, watching as she desperately tried to pleasure me. "You're going to show us how real fuckin' sorry you are."

I grabbed her by either side of her face and fucked her mouth until my balls were smacking her chin. Then I returned her to Eddie's cock, leveraging her face up and down on his erection. If he wouldn't be rough with her, then dammit, I would.

"You really should learn to share, Brett," I called over my shoulder. He was squirming on the couch in disgust, trying to get loose of his restraints. No such luck. "Pussy," I scoffed. "Barely tied up for a minute and blubbering like a bitch."

I pointed to the next guy in line. A short guy with slick black hair. His name was Vince. He didn't need much coaxing on my part. In fact, none of them did. Every guy in the room was tenting in his pants by now (with one obvious exception, of course).

I didn't even know how Vince's cock measured up, to be honest. By the time he had it out of his pants, Alex had her lips wrapped around it. She was moaning loudly now. The muffled sounds of men gasping and my wife making repeated "Mmm... mmmm... mmm..." noises filled the room. She sounded like she was eating one delicious meal after another.

"You fuckin' love this, don't you, slut?" I asked. I reached down and hiked up the bottom of her button down, making sure Brett and the others had a good view of that plump juicy ass, resting on her sweet colorful fuzzy socks. Her toes were curled in excitement. I ran my hand across one of her cheeks, before giving it a slap that made her butt jiggle.

"Mmmm!!!" She yelped, her mouth still stuffed with Vince's pecker.

"What's the matter? You can't take it?" I asked, and I slapped her ass harder.

She cried out and came up gasping for air. She kept her face turned up to Vince. Her tongue hanging out, tasting the underside of his cock as she caught her breath. I could see the depravity in her eyes, the wild animalistic lust. I might have been broken by this week, but so had she.

"Little whore," Vince growled at her and started to smack his cock off of her tongue several times.

"Tell him what a bad little whore you are," I cracked her again across the ass.

She whimpered out the words like a slutty squeak. "I'm such a bad little whore." She cried out. She returned her attention back to Eddie's cock for a few wet sloppy bobs of his dick, then back to Vince. Her attention was all over the board now, not able to get settled with so many options.

With no need for further prompting, even as she sucked Vince, I could see her free hand reach out to Tony who stood to one side. Her hand went right to his crotch and started to excitedly squeeze and grope, seeking out his cock. She didn't have to search long before she found his impressive member (not as impressive as Brett's... but who among us is?). Her nimble fingers already had him unzipped by the time I stepped back to admire my creation.

Alex on her knees in the center of this cozy cabin. Eddie on one side of her, Tony on the other, and Vince getting the sloppiest and sluttiest blowjob of his life. His head was tilted back, his hands on her head, just holding on for his life. And standing by, were two of Tony's buddies (I never caught their names, but to avoid confusion, let's call them Joey and Mike). They had formed a line for their turn at my wife, cocks in hand as they stroked themselves off.

"Really, Brett," I continued to taunt my former tormentor. "Look at how good she is at multitasking. A girl like that is just too talented to keep all to yourself. She needs the freedom to fly."

Brett looked up at me like I'd gone crazy— and I was feeling pretty confident that I had.

The other two guys had taken the cue eventually, and the six of us formed a tight circle around Alex. She went from guy to guy, stroking and slurping, sucking and jerking. Half a dozen cocks all hovered above her upturned mouth. Her eyes were focused and intense with concentration. She looked absolutely depraved, using every part of her tongue, every part of her mouth to pleasure us. I'd try to describe who she was sucking and when, but does it really matter at this point? There was always a cock in her mouth and in each hand at some point. She was always moving, desperately trying to keep up with demand. Maybe she had learned her lesson from what she did to me, but she was trying to leave nobody out (with the exception of Brett, but screw Brett). When their turn came, some of the more aggressive guys were all too happy to grip her by the head, or the hair, or the ears and stuff her mouth until their cock hit her throat.

Alex was an absolute mess by this point. Drool and saliva streamers ran from her chin down to her chest. Her makeup was running from the tears that the occasional cough or choking caused. Her breathing was hard and fierce. But she had no snarky comments, no jokes to make, or subtle insults to give. She was completely engaged in this act of depravity.

But it wouldn't last, and we didn't expect it to. None of us were content with a simple blow bang. We wanted more, and I knew she did too.

"On your feet," I eventually told her as she was smacking herself in the face with my hardon.

She came willingly, and I pulled her toward the couch. I guess the coffee table or the floor would have been a better choice, but no. I wanted to make sure Brett had a front row seat for what was about to happen. After all, he deserved it.

I plopped down heavily beside him and shrugged out of my pants. "Hey there, loser," I commented. "Enjoying the show? Well it's just getting started." I grasped Alex's thong and yanked it down in one quick move. Then, just to really drive my point home, I slid it down over Brett's head like a lopsided mask.

Even Alex couldn't resist snickering. I smiled and did my best impression of a Batman villain. "Nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask."

The rest of the group also laughed at Brett's misery. I even heard one of them comment "What's wrong? You going to cry?"

I pulled Alex into my lap. She settled in on top of me, her strong legs on either side of my body. I knew that my cock didn't offer as big of a thrill as Brett's, but the prospect of being taken by multiple men at once was far more exciting for her than fucking only Brett, as hung and hunky as he may be.

I grasped my wife by the hips and pulled her down until my cock touched her pussy. I thought she was going to have an orgasm right then and there. She shivered and gasped, biting her lip. "Ohhh god," she moaned.

"You're not done until I say you are," I slapped her ass and pushed her down until my cock sank completely inside of her.

"Fuckkkkk," she cried out. It was too late. She was cumming, and hard at that. Even as I started to bounce her a few times on my lap for good measure, I could feel the difference in her body. Brett must have really stretched her out in the past week.

She was trying to get a hold of herself, yet was too turned on to stop it. I grabbed her by the ass and spread her open, inviting the guys to join us.

"Wait," she said, still powering through the orgasm. Her body extra sensitive.

I didn't wait. I only fucked her harder, and she let out another cry of intense pleasure. Her body convulsing.

"I can't— I can't—" She panted.

"Somebody get a cock in her mouth before she completes a thought, please," I said, my voice a damn near snarl. Tony was all too happy to indulge. He climbed up on the couch beside me and took her by the back of the head. Alex's slutty protests turned to muffled moans as he rammed his cock between her lips and aggressively started to fuck her face.

Eddie approached her from behind and was about to satisfy himself with an all new part of my wife's body. I held her cheeks apart and Alex's eyes widened as Eddie pressed against her, spitting on his cock, then invading her tight ass.

"MMmmmmm!!!" Her voice cried out around Tony's throbbing member.

"Fuck," Eddie moaned in pleasure.

I had never been in a position like this. Alex's pussy just became a whole lot tighter as we fucked her at the same time. Our cocks sinking deep as we took hold of her hips and moved her up and down on us, stabbing into her taught body with our hard aching rods.

Alex did her best to keep pace, bouncing her body in time with us, but let's face it— we were in charge.

I've never been a participant in a true gangbang before (Alex's half hearted efforts this past week don't count). It was intense. There were so many things happening. Alex was bouncing between our sandwiched bodies, but she had very little control. My bold empowered and alpha-female wife had been reduced to a fuck toy to six men. Two of the guys each took a hand and wrapped them around their cocks.

Alex's body was a testament to her multitasking abilities. Eddie in her ass, me in her pussy, Tony in her mouth, Vince in her left hand, Mike in her right, Joey in reserve, swapping out with Tony.

She was handling it like a champ. With her fit, firm body, it was like Alex was built for this, training for it her whole life. Tonight, she existed just to please cock.

We were soaked in sweat as we brought her to her next orgasm. I could tell it was going to happen by the way her muffled moans grew more frantic. They'd switched out and Vince's throbbing cock was pumping feverishly in and out of her mouth. Her hands were pulled in either direction as she grasped and pumped blindly at whatever hardons were being offered up. Me and Eddie increased our tempo, utterly throttling her holes.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhh!" She cried out, opening her mouth, with Vince still fucking against her tongue. She sounded like a slut at the doctor with a tongue depressor.

I looked at Brett with my own look of triumph. My expression said it all: She might not be mine anymore, but she's definitely not yours. She was going to be a unrepentant slut.

I grasped her hips and shoved her body up and down between us.

She screamed into the night, having to spit out Vince's cock just to catch her breath. "Ohhhhh god! Don't stop... don't fuckin' stop!" She squealed as she climaxed. I felt my lap growing wet from her juices as they flowed freely. She was wetter than she'd ever been in her life.

Her body contracted around our cocks, squeezing us both as the orgasm momentarily seized control of her muscles and did what they wanted with her body.

She arched her back, cursing and snarling like she was possessed, until eventually she melted against me, her body half limp.

"You think we're done yet?" I asked her as everyone slowed and took in the sight of her sex drunken stupor.

"Aren't we?" She asked.

"Far from it."

***

Alex wanted a gang bang, and that's certainly what she got.

By now you all have a pretty good image of Alex. Picture that tight, naked, athletic body on all fours on the coffee table in the middle of the cabin, looking at the six hungry jackals who circled her. Her hair fell across one eye as Joey stepped in front of her, took her by the ears and jammed his cock into her mouth.

From behind went Tony. He grabbed onto her hips, making sure to give her shapely ass a firm slap from his hard New York hands. He yanked her back into his thrusting cock, and drove it straight home into her pussy.

To say that they basically spit-roasted her in the center of all of us is putting it lightly. They literally shoved her back and forth. Tony pushed her forward until she choked on Joey's cock. Joey shoved her right back until Tony was balls deep in her wet greedy snatch.

Her whimpering moans filled the room. She was tired, but she was soldiering through the wild fucking. A loud slapping sound came each time she her ass bounced off Tony's body, and she made a choking gurgle every time she was thrown forward into Joey's invading cock.

I sat beside Brett, as though I was spectating a rodeo. I looked at the man who had single handedly ruined my marriage and smiled at him. "Man, it's like she's totally forgotten you're even here, huh?" I laughed. I looked down and spotted the guilty erection that this display was giving him. It was straining against his pants.

"That looks painful. Hope you don't cum on yourself," I snickered. Then I excused myself, gave Tony the shoulder tap, and took my turn.

I fucked Alex fiercely from behind. Her head bobbed, sucking vigorously on Joey. I reached forward and snagged her by the bouncing ponytail, and leveraged her head to and fro.

I'm not sure how we were able to organize ourselves so well, but we basically ran a dual train on her. Half of us came in from the front, the rest from the back. Alex's ass was red with handprints. Her inner thighs were soaked with sweat and her own arousal. Still, she persevered.

I'm not sure how many orgasms Alex must have endured, but I remember being drenched in sweat. I took a break for water at one point. I stood beside Brett, watching the defilement of my wife.

The love had passed. I'm not sure if I'd have trouble being intimate ever again with another person, but I knew I wouldn't be able to with her. Never again. I couldn't say what I was feeling at this point. I was delighted to finally take some revenge on what had been done to me this week, and torment my tormentor. And I'd be lying if I didn't say, Alex was still hot as fuck, and I was happy to take out much of my aggressions in a sexual way on that hot body of hers. I got to use her in ways I always wanted to, without fear that she'd smack my hand away, offended, and refuse to go any further. She'd been reduced to a wild animal. So yes, that was fun to enjoy. And it was a bonding moment with a group of other guys who'd been wronged and destroyed by their so-called 'friend'. But I guess, at the end of the day, it was one long good bye.