Cucking the Snowbound Couple Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched Alex swallowing up Eddie's cock, and Vince ramming her senseless from behind, I figured it was time to wrap this up. I wanted to go home and plan my next move.

I approached the table and gave Eddie the shoulder tap. He looked like he needed a break. They all did. Alex's head was bobbing wildly, her eyes fluttering. She looked like Gia Paloma in a movie I'd once seen involving a frat house gangbang. Just wild and uninhibited— looking like her brains had literally been fucked out, and there was nothing left but sexual urges and slutty impulsive moans. There was a pleasant sheen of sweat to her entire body, like a bikini model oiled up and ready for display.

I pinched her by the cheeks, making her look up at me so she knew who it was. I stroked my cock in front of her mouth, but didn't put to her lips. I wanted to see what she looked like, covered in my seed— something I had always been too reserved and respectful to ever do when we were together. Now, it no longer mattered.

She parted her lips, opened her mouth and let me see her tongue. She was willingly accepting it any way that I'd serve it up to her. That was a good thing.

"Is this your girl Brett?" I shouted across the room at the helpless man-whore on the couch. He looked resigned and withdrawn. I knew that look. "Because right about now, she looks like everyone's girl."

I pumped my throbbing cock in my hard fist for a long minute, but I knew I didn't have to make much of an effort. We'd been fucking for a long time now.

"Who's the quick draw now?" I asked out loud. My cock went off a second later and sent the first rope from the bottom of her chin to the very top of her forehead. Much of it landed on her tongue.

"Mmmm," she said, tasting it, and running her tongue in circles around her lips.

The ropes that followed can only be described as the product of a week's worth of torment, unsatisfying releases, and prolonged buildup to nothing. It was definitely one of my better orgasms that left my legs shaking and my heart pounding all the way up to my ears.

A second rope followed the first, hitting her square in her open mouth and filling it to the brim. Three, four, and five coated her mouth, cheeks, lips and nose. She gasped and moaned with each one that landed on her.

By the time my orgasm began to subside, I was flicking the last lingering drops and runners into her face like I was trying to exorcise a demon with holy water. Each drop found its mark on her panting slutty face.

I stepped back and watched for a minute as another man switched in, no longer interested in having her suck him. He was going to coat her face in much the same way.

Men still took their turns fucking her from behind, but one by one, they began to drain their heavy aching balls on her face, on her chest, in her hair.

Alex moaned and cooed. She swallowed and opened her mouth for more. Her face and breasts had a heavy coating of sticky cum.

Behind her, Tony was aggressively pounding her pussy. His hips were rocking with the fast frenzied movements of a madman. His balls were a blur, swinging back and forth, slapping her each time.

He howled in pleasure and pulled out. A moment later and a torrent of cum shot from his dick and landed on the pleasant curves of her ass, some ropes arching as high and far as curve of her back. The men that didn't coat her face helped themselves to a turn at her pussy, using her just the same to get themselves off.

I marveled at the transition of it all. In the span of a week, Alex had gone from a loving wife, to a cruel size queen, to a complete cum dumpster.

As the last lingering man in Tony's group of friends sent his cum raining all over her bare panting body, a silence settled over the room. Alex collapsed face down on the coffee table, exhaling in pleasure and exhaustion.

Her eyes found me, and for a moment, there was a look of clarity. A look of remembering herself. 'What have I done?'

I smiled sadly. I didn't think about the good times we'd once had. It's not that I was repressing to avoid being sad. I just didn't see a point to looking back now. "Bye Alex." The words were soft... disappointed in her.

I collected my clothes and my things and took one last look around the cabin that had meant to bring us so much joy and love. Instead, it had been nothing but a chamber of torture.

I ran into Tony as I headed for the door. He'd dressed himself. He and his friends looking dazed, but coming around now that their orgasms had worn off and reality came crashing in. The sex had been wild and welcome, but their homes were still all broken, their happy marriages and relationships ruined. And the man responsible was sitting on the couch, bound and gagged and afraid.

"What should we do with him?" Tony asked.

When I looked at Brett, I felt cold. I shrugged mildly. "Whatever you want. Be creative. Mine wasn't the only marriage he ruined."

The guys understood. They eyed Brett, their eyes gleaming with blood lust.

"Just don't tell me about it," I said, still looking at Brett's face. "I don't want to know."

Unlike with Alex, this time, I figured it best to clear out before things really got bad for the guy. I left Brett in the capable hands of Tony and his buddies.

***

Well I wish I could say that I lived happily ever after. But that wasn't completely true. Obviously I had some mental scars that were going to take some time to heal. I remember that I cried the entire drive home like Charlie Sheen at the end of Platoon— a combination of sorrow, and intense relief that the whole nightmare was over.

I suffered some muscle damage from being tied up for extended periods of time. It required physical therapy to get my motor skills back to how they used to be. I packed up my belongings and moved further north— I needed to put some distance between myself and my old life. Despite what happened to me, I rather enjoyed Maine. I took a job as a physical therapist, working with paraplegics and quadriplegics. I've found that I have a great deal of sympathy for people who are prisoners in their own bodies. Gee, I wonder where that might have come from. The work was rewarding, and I finally felt like I'd found a niche.

I didn't date. I wasn't ready for that, and I'm not sure I ever really would be. Wish I could say that I hooked up with Alex's bisexual supermodel best friend, but that'd be a lie. I figured it best to work on my faults before I took that risk again. Like, for starters— growing a backbone.

I'm sure that one day, when I'm meant to, fate will send somebody my way.

It eventually did... but not in the form of a girl. I was at work when I received a wonderful gift from the balancing act that this universe occasionally does. A new patient was checked into rehab. He had just woken up from a coma after suffering from some brain and spinal trauma that left him without the use of his speech, or his limbs. It was a rather severe case that looked bleak at best.

To my surprise, when he was brought in, I saw that it was Brett. We recognized each other at once. Wow. Tony and his boys must have really done a number on the guy. And it was well deserved. As Brett was wheeled into my office, his eyes widened with recognition and absolute terror. I was reminded of the way he'd looked at me in the cabin when I'd finally been freed. It gave me a thrill all over again.

I don't always believe in Karma. I think bad things happen to good people all the time. But sometimes... if you're really really lucky... the universe will balance itself out and gift you with something wonderful. As I shut my office door, I smiled to myself and laid a reassuring hand on the man who destroyed my marriage, broken my will, and obliterated my trust in people. "Hello Brett." I smiled just brightly enough to really instill the fear of god into a man who was as helpless as I'd been on my own honeymoon. "Don't worry about a thing. I'm going to take really good care of you. We're going to have fun!"

A small squeak escaped his lips that could have been a whimper. It was delicious. But that's another story...

***The End***


Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs - Again and Again Anna describes how Bob's big cock makes her feel.in Loving Wives
More Stories