Cuckle's Lot Ch. 03

Story Info
A wannabe's progression into life as a subjugated Cuckold...
7.4k words
4.52
15.3k
26
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers

I found my way to the breakfast room and approached the waitress on duty. She asked for my room number "Room 206. But.." I didn't get to finish trying to explain that the breakfast was additional.

"Ah, yes -- I have a note here from night reception. She nodded. The table for one isn't it. This way please." she led me quickly through to the centre of the room to a lone table in the middle of all the myriad of couples enjoying their romantic breakfasts together. The table was small. Truly a table set for one. This set-up had 'Mikey woz here' written all over it!

This guy really did like to play humiliating mind games it seemed. They were working too. I realised immediately that Mikey must have ordered this table at the same time as he was collecting the bottle of Champagne. Both on my room! In order to do that, he must have ordered them when he was in possession of Sammy's room key. Which must have been, before our conversation in the main lobby bar! I permitted myself a wry smile. You just had to admire his cheek. At that point he couldn't possibly have known that the door to room 206 was even going to be unlocked when he got upstairs. But it seemed that he must have been pretty damned sure. The cocky bastard. And most annoyingly, he had been proven to be right! -- I could seriously get to dislike this smart-arse.

The condemned man ate a hearty breakfast. Full English. Then tea. Followed by much more tea. My phone didn't ring. I ordered more tea. At 11 o'clock, just as the staff were clearing the last of the tables, Mikey sauntered across the room to my table. "Sammy is resting and making herself even more beautiful for me than she already is. As if that were even possible, eh Cuckles!" There was that wink again. "I think I could get used to waking up to your gorgeous wife's sensual attentions like that every morning. She really is insatiable, don't you find?" He grinned smugly. No secret then as to how he had spent the last couple of hours while I sat here waiting. "Come, we should talk." He led the way out to one of the comfortable sofa's in one of the quiet little rest room alcoves that were dotted around the hotel drawing room area. He ordered two coffees, flashing my room key by way of payment.

"Well?" he asked, looking me inquisitively, straight in the eye. I didn't know what he wanted or expected me to say. I actually had no words. "OK then, I'll lead this." He said firmly.

"I really, really enjoy making love with Sammy. She is one very hot, very sensual, classy and gorgeous lady. Obviously wasted on you, I'd say." I stuttered and choked on my coffee. "But that's only the beginning for me. For us." He waited for my cogs to whir for a bit. "In truth, I don't want to merely make love to your wife Cuckles. I fully intend to charm Sammy into becoming my sole lover, confidante and true friend. Nothing underhand, No trickery. I'm being totally up-front that I really do like her a lot. And in the process of seducing your gorgeous wife, I'm going to fuck with your mind and -- if I want -- your body too."

He was really warming to his own theme now. "You won't believe the places that your mind is going to go, or the things you are going to do. But I know enough from your reactions so far that you're not capable of resisting. My main focus will always be Sammy. That goes without saying. I'm afraid that you are in the way of me holding her primary attention. So, I've decided to change things around a little. In case you hadn't quite registered the fact, that change process has begun. Hold on tight Cuckles, your demotion is already being processed." He smiled.

"It's best all round if you just agree to help me. I need to know that I can trust you completely to help me seduce your wife in mind, body and soul. Nothing under-handed you understand. Simply give me appropriate guidance so that I can make her happy, please her and never upset her. In short, make sure that I don't screw it up! That's all I'm asking." I moved to protest that there was no way I was going to do any such a thing. For a start, what he suggested sounded under-handed even if he said that it wasn't. Then there was the small point that I was not going to hand my gorgeous wife to him on a plate. No way! At the end of the day, he was our plaything, not the other way around! I didn't get the chance to say a word.

"Of course, It did occur to me that you might not be entirely inclined to do that. So, whilst you were contemplating your navel in the bathroom last night, I took the liberty of copying your phone's contacts list onto my phone. And now, also on my phone - thanks to Sammy's excellent filming skills - sits a very clear video footage of you sucking a nice meaty cock and eating cum. Naughty Boy!" he smiled as he wagged his finger at me again. "Now, of course, I'd hate for that video to get accidentally circulated to your contact list. But my fingers do get a tad accident prone when I get frustrated you see? It's a cursed nuisance when that happens"

The fact that he had me completely snookered didn't escape me for a second.

"Good, then we are agreed? You will do whatever I want, and you will steer me in the right direction with pleasing your wife?" To emphasise his point, he turned his phone screen towards me. The video of my cum covered face, filled with his cock was playing. Nobody seeing that video would be in the slightest doubt who it was, or what I was doing. He pressed delete and the video disappeared from his phone. "Of course, it goes without saying that copy has already been uploaded to cloud storage. So, I won't be needing a local copy. But then, I won't be needing it anyway will I. my Little Bitch?" He winked and patted my thigh. "And you really do belong to me now." He grinned that smug, self-satisfied grin at me once more.

With that, Sammy came bouncing into the drawing room and across to where we were sitting. Looking absolutely gorgeous and full of les joies de la vie. She was radiant. "Hello Darling, she beamed. Oh, and you too Cuckles." They laughed. He hugged her and gave her a kiss. "I don't know how you do it Sammy, but you just look more gorgeous every time I see you!" No doubt about it, he was smooth. No doubt either that my wife was lapping up his attention.

He sent me to fetch Sammy a coffee "We've got to keep the lady's strength up eh Cuckles!" He winked again and patted my arse as I turned to fetch that coffee. "There's a good chap." He said, with just the slightest hint of sarcasm.

Despite everything, I was astounded to note that my cock was twitching in anticipation as her hand fell nonchalantly onto his lap. She fondled him lightly through the smooth fabric of his trousers. She was clearly in her element with this situation. She was absolutely loving both the attention she was receiving from him and the power she was wielding over us both. Not to mention the sex. It was quite obvious that they had completed at least round two -- maybe even round three as well whilst I ate breakfast and drank tea. Her whole body and face positively broadcast to the world "I've just been totally fucked to pieces." Christ but I wanted this woman. I wondered how long she was going to wait until she engineered some 'us time'. I was really, really going to enjoy making love with her.

She was extremely happy. I was totally horny and frustrated. He was in control. This was going to be one hell of a ride, that much was now clear.

After coffee, Mikey announced that he had some matters to attend to, but that he would be back in a couple of hours. "Now, then Cuckles, Sammy is a little tired. And she certainly doesn't need you pestering her with your little problem. "He pointed at the now pretty much permanent erection bulge in my trousers. "So, I'm trusting you to keep your hands off her while I'm away. Oh, and don't even think of wanking your l'il todger. You are to remain full and frustrated until and unless we allow you any form of relief. Am I understood?"

I looked to Sammy one last time for support. The look on my wife's face said it all, I was on my own with this. "Yes Sir, crystal clear Sir." I knew that once he was gone, Sammy and I were going to have some serious fun time.

"Good, then I'll see you both later. Don't worry, I have my room key." Mikey flashed my room key at me and once more winked cheekily. He took my wife in his arms, kissing her deep and long. Then he turned and left us alone.

Sammy tuned to me and said simply "Wow -- Just wow. He walks the walk quite well so far, don't you think?"

It crossed my mind that we could simply check out now and leave the hotel. Never to see him again. We could put the whole episode down as a horny, fun episode. Then we could simply get back to normal life. Even as the words formed on my lips, I realised that it was futile. He had that damned video footage AND my phone contacts, which obviously included our own home address and phone number etc. In any event, the Lady was definitely not for turning. Sammy was absolutely loving the whole thing.

Still, for now at least, he was out of the picture. Some down and dirty time was definitely on the cards. God, I needed to feel Sammy's body against mine. Otherwise my balls might just burst with frustration and lust for her! I couldn't wait much longer, that was for sure.

I told her all about his not so veiled threat to send out that video to my contacts list. She told me that he had already forwarded a copy to her. "So, I guess that you're going to behave yourself from now on. I mean, you never know - even if Mikey doesn't accidentally send it out -- I might!" She smiled sweetly. "And, my darling, I have all of your contacts, not just the ones on your phone." She leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips. "It seems that you have gone and gotten yourself into a bit of a pickle doesn't it honey? But never mind dear, just as long as you behave yourself, I'm sure everything will be just fine." She giggled and suggested another walk around the grounds and then grab some rest before Mikey came back. I told her with a wink that the 'rest' part sounded good to me. Sammy smiled.

By the time we'd taken our turn around the picturesque hotel grounds, I was just about convinced that Sammy rather liked Mikey. My certainty was chiefly driven by the fact that she didn't talk about anything else other than him for the entire time. I got the message. My wife waxed lyrical about his sexual prowess, how no man had ever made her feel that good- and how much she enjoyed the fact that he could put me in my place so quickly and with such ease.

She chirped "You're no match for him darling. But you are my husband and will always be my husband. It's just that our marriage might be quite different to what we had up to now, that's all." She smiled that radiant smile. I had no idea just how different it was about to become. I'm pretty sure that she didn't at that stage either. But she was enjoying every second of this.

We returned to our room. Fortunately, Sammy had her key card with her. Once inside, I pulled her to me. We kissed. I guided her hand downward until it lightly brushed across the straining bulge in my trousers. She immediately stepped back and swung a very hard and very sharp slap across my left cheek. "You heard Mikey! Remember your place Cuckles. You're not putting that thing anywhere near me unless your Master expressly permits it. "

I laughed "But he's not here now!" Surely, she must be joking!

"And you actually think that makes a difference? You really haven't grasped the gravity of your situation have you my sweet? "She flashed me a loving, sympathetic smile. "This is no joke, no game. This is the start of your journey toward our new 'normal'. Best you get used to it pretty damned quickly. This is just the start."

She sat me down on the sofa. "In case you haven't joined the dots up yet -- and let's face it, thinking things through isn't your strongest suit: Mike and I have been planning this in great detail for a while before this weekend. And you, Cuckles, are firmly caught in the web we have been spinning for you. Rather like a fly.

Now, you can wriggle all you like, but at the end of the day wriggling won't get you out of our web. Your fate was pretty much sealed the moment that video was recorded. So, wriggle by all means honey. It's amusing to watch. But you'd best learn to be a good little Cuckold eh." She kissed me again lightly on the lips. "You wanted this. Don't start whining now you've got it honeykins."

She continued gloating. "I was actually quite convinced that you wouldn't go for being filmed doing that stuff. But Mike was quite confident that, as long as you were sufficiently horny and it was me doing the filming, you would be ok with it. He certainly got that right didn't he darling? It seems that he knows you better than you know yourself. Even though you watched him set me up with his phone too! - I thought you were sharper than that honey, I really did."

She thought for a second before finishing up "But I guess Mike was right. Like all men, you're governed by how full your balls are at any given moment. Which is exactly why they're staying that way until you learn to behave and control yourself. Or until we have you under control. Whichever happens first really. It makes no difference to me either way. You wanted this. You've got it honey. I'm having a great time." She was laughing at me "And now you have no choice. We can do, film and photograph whatever and whenever we want to honey. God, I love this. How's it working out for you?" She smiled again and glanced down at my groin "Oh dear, izzums a ickle fwustwated den?" She patted that bulge. And laughed louder.

My mind was reeling now. The irony didn't escape me. My wife had conspired with this 'stranger' to entrap me into my own Cuckold fantasy. Except, he was obviously no stranger to her. Only to me. This was the real-world version, replete with those bells, flags and whistles she had pledged yesterday. I had to admit defeat. I could see no way out of this. I was trapped in my own fantasy. They had got me here with my tacit agreement too.

Sammy announced that she was going to get a couple of hours rest. She slipped out of her dress and climbed under the duvet. She advised me to do the same. It was likely to be a long night and we didn't get much sleep last night.

"Just make sure you keep to your own side of the bed and behave yourself. Otherwise the sofa is the best you're going to get. I need some sleep. I suggest you do the same." She texted Mike to tell him she needed a couple of hours sleep. He replied that was fine, he wouldn't disturb us for at least that long - and was really looking forward to seeing her soon. Oh, and he hoped Cuckles was behaving himself.

We both slept almost immediately. Her through sexual exhaustion, me simply making up for the sleep I hadn't got last night.

I was awoken several hours later by Mikey's arrival in the room. He came directly to my side of the bed and pulled the duvet off me, leaving Sammy covered. He saw that my briefs were still on -- and from the state of my erection, he correctly deduced that I was still in the same state of frustration as when he left us. He nodded his satisfaction.

Mikey spoke quietly to me so as not to disturb Sammy. "I trust you had a good sleep Cuckles, you're going to be glad of it. I'm pleased to see that you've behaved yourself too." Then he noticed the still red mark on my left cheek. "Ouch! That's new, what happened to your face Cuckles? "

Sammy turned over and said "well, Cuckles? Will you tell your Master, or shall I? -- Actually, I will!"

As he circled to her side of the bed "Mikey, Mikey, I had to calm him down!" She pouted, playing her best sad little girl act.

"I even had to slap his face to stop him Mikey. He thought he was going to have his way with me in your absence!" her pout had changed to a half scowl. "He's been a very bad Cuckles Mikey!" She pointed an accusatory finger at me.

He helped her to her feet and took her in his arms "Poor baby" he kissed her gently. "So, he's shown that he is not to be trusted then! We really will have to come up with a way to control his urges. I can't have him trying it on with you every time my back is turned! Now then... what can we do about it... hmmm, let me think for a moment..."

He too was scowling now. Then he pointed to his brain "As it happens, I think I have the very solution." His eyes lit up as if he had experienced an epiphany.

That mischievous smile once more adorned his face. "First things first! Get on your feet Cuckles and get rid of those pants, I want you standing naked in the middle of the room, hands together behind your back and close your eyes. Do it now." I dutifully did as he instructed. He walked past me with a quick, stinging, slap across my thighs. I heard the rustling of a bag which he'd deposited on the seat near the door when he came in.

That really had stung. I started to protest. "Here Sammy, put this on him for Christ sake and stop his whinging," I opened my eyes to see him handing her a ball-gag.

She smiled and took it happily. "Kneel down Cuckles, you know I can't reach that high." I knelt as I had done often during our mock sub-domme games. Sammy strapped the contraption behind my head as she normally did.

Mikey wasn't content with it. He yanked it two holes tighter, then strapped a padded blindfold across my eyes equally tightly. "There now, that's better. He's so much more amenable with his mouth silent and eyes closed, don't you think Sammy?" My wife laughed in agreement. "Stay where you are for now Cuckles!" he added. It was an order, not a request.

"Now then Sammy, let's get this little lot sorted out!" There was a lot of rusting and jangling. They both went over to the bed. A lot of rustling and rattling over there now too. "I think we're about ready." He finally declared. "Now then, get on your feet Cuckles and stand still." Even with Mikey's assistance I struggled to stand up. My knees had stiffened from the time kneeling.

Mikey began to spin me around. Sammy saw what he was up to and joined in the fun, They were spinning me like a top, both of them laughing and singing 'ring-a-ring-a-roses' as they did so until I completely lost both my bearings and my balance. I felt them guiding me onto my back on the bed before I could fall over with dizziness.

My head continued spinning as I felt leather straps being roughly and quickly buckled tightly onto each of my wrists and ankles. I felt my limbs being yanked toward each corner post of the bed. In no time at all, I found myself fully spread-eagled on the bed. I was completely naked and unable to move an inch. Mikey walked round, tugging on each of the straps, checking they were securely fastened both to my limbs and to the solid bedposts. "There now, that should keep the recalcitrant Cuck boy under control for now at least." He confirmed his satisfaction with a job well done.

I heard a chain jangling and felt him attach it to the strap on my left ankle. I heard a definite 'Click' as he padlocked the chain in place-- then another over near the window. My head was still spinning even now. I was entirely helpless.

"Now then, for the main event of the weekend -- and much longer!" he was obviously very pleased indeed with himself about something. And I was guessing that whatever it was, it was probably not going to be to my advantage. Little did I know what was to come

"Oooooohh -- you got it then!" My wife's joy was clearly evident in her voice.

"Now don't go anywhere Cuckles. Mikey laughed as he helped Sammy into her day dress. "We won't be long" -- the door opened and clicked shut, I was alone.

They returned about 30 minutes later. As they came in, I could hear a chinking sound. "Still here then I see Cuckles!" Mikey chuckled, mounted the bed and straddled his legs across my chest, ensuring I was pinned completely to the bed. "Could you pass me the shaver first please Sammy. I heard her footsteps crossing to the bed as she handed something to him. I heard the buzz and felt the shaver encircling my genitals as he sheered me of all pubic hair. "Only real men should have hair around there Cuckles." He handed the razor back to Sammy "There now, that's much better. We're ready for the first part now I think."

Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers
12