Cuckle's Lot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Sammy return and hand him something. I felt a cold metal ring being clicked closed around my freshly shaven balls and still erect cock. "That's a really good snug fit -- excellent" Now, I think we need those ice cubes." -- I heard Sammy chinking the jug of ice cubes as she approached the bed.

She pressed the jug against my erection until it had completely subsided "Thanks Sammy, that's much better" he remarked. "now for the piece de resistance!" I felt another cold metal sensation, this time across my now completely deflated cock and balls. Another click. Followed by a low, whirring sound. "Ta-daa -- There now, you won't have any more trouble from that Sammy." His voice was absolutely triumphant.

My wife squealed with delight "Oh Mikey, that is just perfect. Thank you honey." They laughed, then I could hear them kissing each other. At this point, I was just wondering what the bloody hell was going on.

"Well, let's not keep Cuckles in suspense any longer. Time for the big reveal." He climbed off the bed "are you ready Sammy?"

My wife's reply came from the other side of the room "Just let me get a few pics first." A series of camera shutter noises followed, then I felt my head being lifted. The blindfold was being unbuckled. Mikey slowly removed the Blindfold.

It took a minute or so for my eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight streaming through the window and flooding the room. Once I had stopped blinking, I saw that he was pointing his index finger toward my groin with a great big Cheshire cat grin pasted across his face.

I looked down to see a bright shiny metal cock chastity cage firmly attached to me with a padlock. I groaned.

"Isn't it a beauty, Cuckles?" Mikey trilled. "Now Pay attention 007." He adopted his best - but still pretty poor - 'Q' impersonation as he proudly delivered his obviously practised summary of the "State of the art, innovative adornment now constraining your manhood."

He allowed himself a little disparaging chuckle as he delivered that final word with every ounce of ironic dismissiveness he could muster "This Bad-Boy's technical specification highlights include its' Tungsten Carbide stainless steel construction with Wurtzite Boron Nitride inserts. The strongest and lightest metal alloys in existence. The entire thing is custom made and guaranteed 100% inescapable. It is anti-cut, high tensile and impact proof. Oh, and entirely corrosion proof of course, that goes without saying!"

He continued, as if I was taking any of this in "It's fitted with a maximum security six number combination padlock of similar construction. Each numbered tumbler has 10 states. In short, giving one million possible combinations." He was clearly playing to the gallery of Sammy's admiration at this 'pure genius'.

"Aren't you a lucky little Cuckles?" He lifted Sammy's arm as he continued "Your Mistress and I went to a whole lot of trouble to get this for you." Sammy gave a little curtsy and big smile in acknowledgment of her introduction to the list of credits.

"Now - You no longer need to worry about controlling yourself anymore! It's all taken care of for you." He grinned wider than ever. His complete and entire success was evident on his face. He kissed Sammy in celebration of their mutual victory.

"Now then," he patted my head. "I expect you need a little time to get used to the idea. Or at least to absorb what it all means as far as you are concerned. Sammy and I will leave you to become acclimatised and acquainted with your new friend. We can have a little chat about its hidden bonuses when I get back." Bonuses? what on earth was he taking about?

Mikey finished with "I've left you enough length of chain so you can get to the loo in case you feel the need to pee. You'll find that you can get along perfectly well, just as long as you sit down and pee like a little girly." He chuckled. Obviously very pleased with his handiwork.

He unfastened and released the restraint strap from my left wrist. By the time I'd managed to undo and free my other wrist, ankle bonds and got rid of the ball gag - I was alone. My left ankle was still securely chained with a padlock. The other end of the chain had been similarly locked to the Fire-fighter's safety harness eyelet which was bolted to the wall next to the window. I found, that true to his word, Mikey had left just enough length on the chain for me to reach the loo. Also true was that I could pee quite well as long as I sat down to do so. Just as well, since I really needed to go.

I returned and sat in the middle of the bed, tugging and poking at the chastity cage. It was surprisingly light -- and clearly very, very strong. No matter how I tried to wriggle free of it. The cage was clearly going nowhere. The bars were just far enough apart to fit the tip of a tongue in for teasing purposes (as I was to find out) -- or a small pastry brush for cleaning purposes. But nowhere near enough room for more 'pleasurable' pursuits. In short, now I really was screwed. Short of surgical amputation, there was absolutely no way out of this thing without knowing the combination number. I tried every possible wriggle, tug, push and pull. The accursed contraption defeated my every effort.

On the (very limited) bright side: It was very light and fitted very well. It was therefore quite comfortable to 'wear' (so far). Also, I reasoned - standing sideways in the bathroom mirror- the profile was smooth enough that it shouldn't be overly obvious under anything other than the tightest fitting of clothing. Small blessings. But a drowning man clutches at such straws.

Mikey came back into the room and approached the bed. He had his phone in his hand as usual. "Ah, there you are Cuckles!" I wasn't quite sure where else he expected me to be, since he had me chained up here. I said nothing.

He paused and took in the scene "So, the penny has dropped then eh? That Bad-Boy truly is inescapable isn't it?" The question needed no reply. "Guaranteed so in fact. "His chest was puffed out. Oh boy was he proud of himself. "It's no cheapo internet jobby you know. This is the culmination of several months' effort. Specially designed bespoke construction. Made to measure especially for you Cuckles."

I had to ask, "Made to measure? h- h - how could that be?" I stuttered.

"Oh, come along Cuckles! Do catch up! You must remember a few months back? That fun Sunday morning when Sammy produced a tape measure and was interested to measure your cock both when fully erect and again when you were limp after sex?"

I remembered it very well actually. She had been exceptionally playful that morning. Now that I came to think about it, she had been curiously particular about those measurements in fact.

At the time she seemed amazed at the changes in my various measurements down there between when I was aroused and again afterwards. Length measurements (taken both at the top to the base and underneath to my balls), Girths, even the circumference around the whole of my cock and balls both before and after. I remembered how she made it fun by tickling me with her tongue at one point, which had certainly held my interest. Yes, I remembered alright.

"Well of course, you can now safely conclude that she wasn't just being curious. Rather, you were being fitted up for this. "He tapped on the cage and smiled. "Fitted up in every sense of the word in fact." He chortled "I told her exactly which measurements were required and the clever girl got them for me. She laughed at just how easy you were!" He wasn't about to leave that little detail unmentioned.

"I had it knocked up by a specialist engineering firm that supplies my company with the occasional special one-off prototypes. Very skilled chaps. It has hidden talents, which I'll come to in a moment."

He cleared his throat, then continued "The combination lock was Sammy's idea. She knows half of the release combination and I know the other half. Clever little lady, your wife. She had the company that made it for her email half the release combination to my email address and the other half to hers. So, you see, there is no way for that baby to be removed without us both giving up our codes. And that won't happen. So, in practice, the only possible way to release it is for us to each enter our codes. In other words, it can only happen with us both present. Clever huh?" He was loving this. Just loving it.

"That wasn't the only Sammy idea incorporated in the design though!" He grinned. "You may have noticed the small silicone Bunny's ears front profile of the cage section?" I nodded, I wondered why that soft bit was there, assuming in the end that it must be to reduce wear on my clothes or something. "That's to Sammy's own specification. It has a vibrating pad, which she can use to pleasure herself while just millimetres away from your cocklett. Very satisfying for her. Damned frustrating for you though eh? Clever girl, she can enjoy herself and torture you even when I'm not around. Perfect." Oh yes, he was loving it alright.

"Of course, safety and emergency considerations are everything Cuckles. So, she also had them post a secure pin reminder -- you know Cuckles, like the ones the bank sends for a new Credit card issue. Where you need to scratch off the leaded window to read the number. It's quite secure, impervious to x-ray examination and such-like."

They really had covered all bases with this. "We have both made our own marks across the seal to absolutely confirm whether or not it has been tampered with. Sammy is going to attach the envelope to your refrigerator door when you get home on Monday. I must emphasise that it is there for use in the event of an extreme -- and I mean life or death - emergency. If the seal is tampered with in any way without very good reason, there will be consequences. Ah yes, consequences, that brings me neatly back to this bad-boy's hidden talents."

For the first time, it dawned on me that they hadn't gone to all this trouble for a single day or weekend. They had no intention to release me from this thing any time soon. I was dumb struck. I was going home in this. It was to be a fixture.

"Now then old chap. "He lifted his phone and livened it up. Oh, more pictures? Do your worst." I'll apologise in advance for this." He tapped the screen of his phone.

SWEET MARY HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS! -- I curled up in sheer agony in the middle of the bed as an excruciating bolt of searing pain ripped through my entire genitalia as if I had been kicked squarely in the balls.

"Ouch! Now, that has got to hurt." He winced in mock empathy, sitting me up and handing me a glass of water as the pain gradually subsided.

He gloated "The boffins at the engineering firm managed to incorporate 25 miniature electrodes into the body and ring of the cage. They tell me that, no matter what state of arousal or otherwise you happen to be in whilst that cage is fitted, there will always be a minimum of 10 of those electrodes in direct contact with your body at any one time. They tell me that they have miniaturised and improved upon a similar system to that used on the old electric shock dog training collars." It occurred to me that the use of such collars for animal training is now banned in just about every country in the civilised world for being too cruel. It seems that this Cuckolded husband in training didn't count for as much as a dog in Mikey's eyes. The end justifies the means. Arsehole. But I knew that there was no way out of this whatsoever.

He continued "This adaptation is fully waterproof. It has an integral geo-tracker, So I can't lose you. Which is handy. I can even set limits to how far you may move from your current location. For instance, I've just set you a 30 feet range. You can move freely anywhere within 30 feet of where you are sitting right now. If you go further, the intensity will increase sequentially until you step back into the zone. If you step outside the zone a second time, the intensity will take up from the highest setting it reached on the first violation. A sort of mobile electric fence in effect. Damned clever eh?"

He adopted his best self-satisfied look as he added "This seems to suit our needs perfectly. It is powered by a tiny battery which is only accessible when the lock is open. So, of course is tamper proof. It should last for at least a year apparently. They based that on 10 full power jolts per month. What you just received was a level five dose. The scale runs from a slight tickling sensation like this." He tapped his phone again" A small but clearly noticeable electrical sensation ran through my genitals. "It runs on a sliding scale up to ten. Judging by the impact that five just delivered, you really are unlikely to ever reach a ten, I think! "He winced again and placed his hand covering his groin. He laughed.

"In the future, I don't anticipate needing more than that first level. If you are non-compliant, or begin to piss me off - or if I want to warn you that you might be about to do so - then you will receive that level one charge as a warning to stop. I'll only need to increase the level if you continue to resist. Simple enough ground rules eh?" I nodded slowly.

He smiled in a proud teacher sort of way "Good, so we have reached yet another level of understanding Cuckles. This really is progress. Well done you. Anyway. Enough of this technical mumbo-jumbo for now."

He changed tack "On a positive note, I was curious to compare my measurements to yours Old chap. I was pleasantly surprised to find that I am physically a good three inches or so longer than you when fully erect -- and over two and a half inches bigger in girth. So, you can rest assured that Sammy won't be left wanting now that you are emmm 'incapacitated' so to speak." He chuckled.

"Of course, we both know that size isn't everything. I'm fully aware of that." He tapped his finger to his head as he spoke. "The difference between great sex and fantastic, mind-blowing sex is in here." He placed his hand on his heart "And here of course." Especially for a highly intelligent and sensitive lady such as your wife. Which is where you come in Cuckles." I was obviously not on my game. What on earth did he mean by that?

"From Now on, you are going to be my new best friend and advisor in the way to seducing your gorgeous wife's heart and mind. As I said before, not to con her in any way you understand. Rather to make sure I don't screw it up or upset her in any way. I want your help so that I can make your wife the happiest woman in the world."

He smiled in a best matey kind of way "Not many men get the opportunity to make their wives really happy. But, fitted with this baby." He tapped the cage again. "At last your mind is free to concentrate upon her needs and wants for the first time in your sad little life." He patted the cage firmly.

His tone changed to formal mode "Now then Cuckles. Time to get cleaned up and dressed. Sammy said to tell you that you'll find your tuxedo in the suit carrier in her wardrobe. Your wife is bathing and dressing in my suite this evening. Tonight, I am honoured that Samantha has graciously consented to be my 'Plus one' at my firm's Christmas Ball." He beamed again

"The party you attempted to gate-crash yesterday evening" he winked "was our welcome evening cocktail party. Sammy was very well received. Everyone who hadn't already met my girlfriend, agreed that she is every bit as adorable as they'd heard. I did so enjoy finally getting the opportunity to show her off to everybody." He really was in his element.

His Girlfriend? What did he mean -- his Girlfriend?

"And you dear boy!" He smiled "You are not to be left out. Oh no, not at all! You have the honour of serving as our personal valet for the entire evening." He beamed. Not for the first time, I was speechless.

"Oh, just before I go." He looked down briefly at his groin "Perhaps a little show of good faith on your part eh? Be a good chap. I'd like you to undo my trousers, take out my cock and give it a nice kiss." I stared up at him incredulously. CRACK a back handed swipe landed to my left ear. "A good old-fashioned clip round the ear works just as well as an electric shock! From now on, you don't get to be insolent to anybody -- be that dumb insolence or otherwise! From now on, you will do as you are asked, both willingly and without question. You will watch your tone when you address people. You are here to please. GOT IT?"

I had no fight in me, he had me. I had nowhere to go but compliance. I nodded subserviently as I released the semi erect weapon from his trousers and planted a kiss on its tip. "And now one for each testicle. They are going to be feeding you later after all. "He chuckled to himself. I dropped to my knees and kissed each of the heavy globes which hung below that now monster of a cock. "That's much better. And now this. "

He turned around and leaned forward, aligning his arse directly in front of my face. "I think we know each other well enough now Cuckles. You can use your tongue for this kiss." He laughed out loud. As he pushed himself onto my face. I dutifully lapped at his arsehole with my tongue. "A little deeper now Cuckles. - Excellent! we'll make a worthy bitch of you yet!" he said as he stood up, slipping his phone back into his jacket pocket. He'd obviously been filming in the mirror whilst I serviced his bits. More ammunition I guessed. As if he needed it.

I was beyond caring now. I was well and truly routed." Who said that your sex life was over just because you're locked up eh Cuckles? -- I'm sure that you'll get accustomed to your new role in good time. Until then, just do as you are told anyway. That way, we'll all get along just fine."

"Now then. Get yourself presentable, I'll be back for you in a while. I'm just going to look in on Sammy and get dressed for the evening myself. He took a key from his pocket and released the padlock from my ankle chain. "We won't be needing this anymore now will we Cuckles. No, of course not. I'm pretty sure that we understand each other now. And we have technology." He chuckled. "Don't forget your 'P's and 'Q's this evening. Don't be over-familiar with myself, my partner or anyone else. Samantha knows the score. She is my partner from now on. She is perfectly comfortable with that. Your job is to help me keep it that way. I think you realise that now. As to this evening, just do the job you're not getting paid to do." He patted me on my bare arse and left my room key on the table. "Be ready in one hour, I'll take you to your post." He called back as the door closed behind him.

I showered, went to the wardrobe and got out my tuxedo. Sammy had indeed hung it in the suit carrier. I was horrified to find that the trousers she had chosen to bring with it were from our ballroom dancing days. They were the clingingly tight trousers worn for Latin American dancing. Very fine material, particularly tight cut and extremely close fitting.

As she had known very well, these trousers would show every curve and line of this chastity cage. I really had been 'fitted up' for this in every way imaginable. And now, she was going to put me on parade, showing off to everyone who cared to look that there was more to me than should meet the eye. She was right, I really was in a bit of a pickle! I had to smile at her cunning. And admire her planning skills. Brilliantly executed.

Damn!

12