Cuckle's Lot Ch. 05

Story Info
The cuckold contract and rules are formalised.
5.2k words
4.2
15.1k
16
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers

I sat alone on the bed in our room, waiting for the phone to ring. A full hour later it did. "Come to room 865. Knock and wait."

I slipped out and took the lift to the top floor, which consisted of three suites of rooms extending across the entire level.

Eventually, the door opened. Sammy was standing in the sexiest sheer negligée and lacy silk lingerie I had ever seen. She welcomed me inside with a big hug and kiss. "Wasn't that a fun night!" she was bubbling, as she ran her knee seductively up my inner thigh to nudge the bulge, which was now stretched to its maximum. I thought the cage was about to burst. She looked awesome.

"Engaged?" I asked, "how does that one work exactly?" Mikey appeared from the cocktail bar and beckoned me to join them in the lounge. This suite was amazing, not only massive but super comfortable and elegant at the same time. Pure decadence.

I took a seat as he handed me a brandy. I checked; it was brandy. "Not cold tea then?" Mikey smiled.

"I need to keep a clear head at these events, I find that I pick up information snippets from loose tongues. It helps me keep my finger on the pulse of the organisation, the underlying politics that always simmer away. And to help me focus upon Sammy of course. He winked. I thought of suggesting he get that eye looked at. He seemed to wink a lot.

"Engaged?" I directed the question at Mikey this time.

"Ah yes, I think maybe we should put some of our cards on the table so that you know the whole story, well, some of it at least." He gestured for me to settle back and relax; this might take a while.

He recounted how when he first saw Sammy at a meeting with her Boss to discuss legal matters concerning his business. He had been bowled over by her. He even made it an unwritten but fully understood agreement that his business would go to their firm only if she was personally handling its administration. He wanted her even then. But he'd seen her wedding ring.

He had always been too busy to get involved in any serious relationship. He just didn't feel that it would be fair for him to get into a full-time relationship, let alone get married, when he was unable to devote himself to that person because of his need to work on building the business. He knew many businessmen, including some senior managers in his own firm who did just that. Their wives got neglected as a result. "I understand that you encountered one of those wives this evening?" I looked quizzically at him. How could he know that, he was nowhere near when the lady had propositioned me.

"As I say, one of the benefits of keeping a clear head at these events, I overheard her talking to her friends as we were leaving. She seemed to think you were on your way to her room tonight." He grinned. "She was shit outta luck with you though eh?" they both laughed as he leaned forward and patted my groin.

"Anyway, I digress. So, when Sammy and I got to know each other over a few somewhat wine-charged business lunches and dinners -- strictly business you understand. Well, the first couple were anyway." He winked again. "The subject of fantasies arose somehow out of the alcoholic haze."

Sammy chipped in "Actually, I purposely brought the subject up. This was at the point when you started trying to introduce me to idiots from those blimming internet sites. I thought, if this is going to happen at all, it's going to involve someone I can really actually enjoy myself with. And since I already fancied the pants off Mike, I decided to just go for it. He'd been flirting with me since we first met. So, I flirted back." She smiled at him as he mock preened himself at the compliment.

Sammy continued "To be honest, I was half expecting him to run a mile when I bought up the subject - and me to get the sack for screwing up the account. But I considered it a risk worth taking. For you." The way she looked at me told me that was perfectly true, she had put her whole life and career on the line to see if she could help me fulfil my fantasy. "If you had backed out when I gave you the final chance to do so, I would not have been impressed! And now I'm more than happy with the way things are working out. So, there's no way this is stopping. You'd best get used to it and brace yourself. We have plenty of changes lined up. We've had months to plan how this will run."

Mikey resumed his recounting "We both gave things a lot of thought." Sammy and he had discussed how such an arrangement could potentially work. Bits quite quickly started to fall into place. In this kind of relationship, he could become fully involved with Sammy, who he equally fancied the pants off. When he could be around, he could be her partner to all intents and purposes. But when he wasn't around, then we could simply get on with our married life. Barring the cage of course, that was staying 24/7. He didn't intend to share that gorgeous pussy with anyone -- least of all me. He had always been into control and domination, so having a subservient cuckold hubby around only added to the mix.

There had also been some disruptive pollical undertones within his organisation, driven in no small part by a certain clique of single women who were obviously and competitively setting their sights on pinning him into a relationship. Whilst he was known to be a free agent, that negative competition was only becoming more disruptive to the business. Introducing Sammy into his life as his Girlfriend back in March had calmed those negative tensions. His engagement to this beautiful lady had finally resolved that issue for him tonight. Being accompanied to business related social engagements by his gorgeous and intelligent fiancé wouldn't do him any harm either.

Marriage wasn't needed, so nobody would be any the wiser. There was only one person who knew about the arrangement and I was to meet her in the morning. I was intrigued.

Sammy chimed in with the 'deal' from 'our' side. To get around any issues with friends, family, neighbours etc -- Mikey would present as my best mate. We would be seen to have the odd pint together at the local, go to the gym together and generally present as good friends. When in 'neutral' company and in private, we would revert to the 'new normal' -- where Mikey would be my Master and Sammy's lover. As far as her work was concerned, her boss already knew that she and Mike had become 'an item'. All he asked was that it shouldn't be allowed to affect her work. He was certainly not going to tell anyone else a word about it, not if he wanted to keep the contract with MST. So, he was prepared to turn a blind eye. Nobody else there had any contact with MST, so there was no issue as far as that was concerned.

Once they had decided to go with it, they had set the plans for this weekend in place. "So, how's it going for you so far?" he asked. As I moved to answer he stopped me "That was a rhetorical question Cuckles. It actually makes no difference to me how it's going for you." He explained "I know that Sammy is very happy indeed with the arrangement. She did most of the planning after all. And I know that I am delighted with the way things are turning out. You had your chance to back out. That ship sailed. You wanted to be a cuckold. Now you are. That's it. Get used to it." He smiled at Sammy as he added "it's not as if there is anything you can actually do to stop it now."

He finished up "After breakfast, there'll be some paperwork to deal with, other than that, all you need to do is exactly what you're told from now on. You can start by getting on your knees and sucking this. You need to get it nice and hard for Sammy to enjoy" Sammy reached for her phone to film as he stood in front of me and opened his gown, pulling my head onto his semi erect cock. Sammy kindly volunteered to teach me the tongue technique that she knew worked particularly well. Joining me on the other side of his cock, she passed the camera to Mikey so that he could continue filming. She gave me a crash course demonstration in delivering a Sammy style mega BJ. Mikey was loving it. Having been on the receiving end of many a Sammy BJ, I knew exactly how he was feeling.

Once he was fully prepared, he pushed my head back and made me watch as Sammy ran her right hand up and down his fully erect cock, rubbing our wedding ring against his glistening flesh. As he was about to cum, he pulled my head forward as he forced his cock into my mouth. "Swallow it all Cuckles, I don't want you to waste a drop." I gagged as he pumped his full load into my throat. He pulled away and deposited final drops of semen onto Sammy's real wedding and engagement ring.

"Now clean Sammy's fingers Cuckles and do a good job. Your wedding ring has been anointed." He grinned. I licked her lover's cum from my wife's wedding ringed finger, it didn't get much more humiliating than this I thought. I was wrong. So very wrong.

Having satiated himself, they announced that Sammy would be sleeping in his bed tonight. I was to return to my room and call him on the suite phone once there. When I did, he told me that he was putting me in 30-foot lockdown area until 8:30am, provided I stayed in my room, I wouldn't get zapped. He told me to go to my table for breakfast and stay there until called. He wished me a comfortable night and hung up.

I lay there, knowing that he was cuddling up to my wife. I knew that his balls were empty, at least for a while. I was pretty sure she would be working on availing herself of his body at some point before breakfast though. I fumbled with my cage and drifted off to sleep wearing nothing else.

I awoke in the morning, showered, dressed and made my way down to breakfast at 8.30 as instructed. I once more ran the gauntlet of smugly pitying glances from the self-satisfied romantic weekender couples as I was shown to my lone table for one, set up once again dead centre of the breakfast room. The table with two place settings which was next to mine was unoccupied as I ordered my full English breakfast, only to be informed that my breakfast had been pre-ordered and would consist of a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea.

No point arguing on that point. Sammy and Mikey had obviously had a hand in that order as with everything else since we arrived.

As I pushed my porridge around the bowl for the third time, Sammy and Mikey took their seats at the previously empty table next to me. They made great play on how into each other they were, touching feeling flirting and generally rubbing my nose in how much they enjoyed each other's company. They didn't engage with me, other than Sammy opening her legs from time to time to demonstrate to me that she was wearing no panties. I wanted to be inside that gorgeous pussy more each day.

Mikey texted me to join them in his suite straight after breakfast. I waited until they had left the breakfast room, then made my way up in the lift to join them there.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently.

The door was eventually opened by Mikey who surprised me by greeting me by my name "Come on in Dave, take a seat at the table" that was the first time my name had been used since check-in on Friday.

I turned the corner into the dining area to find Sammy already seated at the other end of the table, with an attractive but prim looking business-suited young blonde lady seated to her left. "Some introductions first are in order, I think. "Said Mikey "This is my solicitor, Donna. Donna this is David Bennet, the other party to the agreement." Donna smiled a tight, short smile and extended a business-like handshake. "Donna has kindly drawn-up some paperwork for our signatures, just to ensure there are no misunderstandings going forward." He was matter of fact and relaxed.

Donna sipped her coffee and led straight into the business at hand. "I have prepared a formal variation to the marital contract between Samantha and David Bennet. You will find in front of you a copy of the Heads of Terms, effectively a summary and over-view of the full document to be signed by all parties this morning. This is a non-negotiable contractual delivery which simply requires one further signature to complete."

I turned the Heads of Terms document to skim-read the content. It was a summary of the terms governing how my cuckolding was to be managed. I was effectively giving up any conjugal sexual rights or expectations over my wife, relinquishing those to Michael Steele in perpetuity. I was to remain constrained in chastity at their pleasure. The specific arrangements for any periods of release were apparently set out within the full contract document.

I was to be entered onto the payroll of MST with the role of general assistant and would be employed on a full time basis to carry out tasks within my skill set at the direct instruction of Michael Steel and/or his appointed representative(s) from time to time. Uniform would be specified according to task from time to time by my employer. No employment outside of those duties was permitted. My finances would henceforth be controlled by Samantha, who would determine my monetary needs on a day to day basis.

By signing this agreement, I undertook to follow any, and all instructions issued by Sammy or Mikey without question or complaint and in diligent manner. In short, I was effectively now their obedient servant.

Donna concluded, "Once signed, this contract is legally binding on all parties. Whilst it could potentially be tested in the courts, that would simply ensure that the basis of the relationship would become public knowledge. And such proceedings would pre-empt a formal divorce petition concerning the original marriage." In other words, if I didn't sign this contract and adhere to it -- Sammy would divorce me. Surely not!

Sammy confirmed "You wanted this. Otherwise this wouldn't have happened. Now that it has, you aren't backing out. If you do, then make no mistake, I will divorce you. As much as I love you, I would have no idea what it took to make you happy. You've harped on about doing this for so, long. If this doesn't do it for you after all, it would be better to go our separate ways." She knew there was no way on this earth that I was going to do anything that would risk losing her from my life. I signed the document.

Donna gathered the signed documents together and left us to it. It crossed my mind that Donna might not even be a real lawyer. She could even be a hired-in actress playing the role. Who knew? The principle was the same either way and I'd agreed to it by signing the paperwork.

"Good!" Said Mikey "Now it's official -- you're legally our bitch."

Sammy laughed "Oh, he's been my bitch quite a few times before this." She put her arm around Mikey. "You should see him wriggle on the end of my strap-on honey. A true natural I'd say."

"Oh yes, I really must!" agreed Mikey, smiling broadly. "I think that would be something to behold. And build upon."

Mikey checked his watch. "In the meantime, I think we should make plans to check out of this place. Cuckles, go and pack your bags and Sammy's in your car. We'll meet you in reception at one o'clock. This gorgeous lady and I have some unfinished business to attend to in my bed before we go anywhere." He patted Sammy's bottom and grinned.

I made my way to our room and packed everything in suitcases ready for departure. My erection was straining at its bars once more, but to no avail. Morning glories were bad enough. There was zero chance of oversleeping with the discomfort they caused, but this was downright frustrating. Damn I needed to masturbate. This cage was well fitted alright, no matter how I tried, there was absolutely no way around it. I was stuck.

I duly packed everything carefully and loaded the bags and cases into the car. I had plenty of time to kill, so used my last few pounds in my pocket for a coffee in the lounge area whilst waiting for Mikey and Sammy to finish their "business".

They joined me at 1pm. Sammy wearing a tied crop top blouse which displayed her gorgeous slim waist and emphasised the pert breasts above. She wore a flowing white skirt, slit to the thigh showing off her toned leg as she walked. She looked happier than I think I had ever seen her. She held Mikey's hand as they came over to the corner where I was reading an inhouse magazine.

"I like doing business the Mikey way!" she beamed and wiggled her hips as she sat opposite me, allowing the split in her skirt to fall open. I had never wanted her so much in my life. And that was saying a lot.

"Checkout time." Said Mikey, tapping his wrist.

We stood and headed for reception. Mikey invited me to go ahead "My checkout is automatic, I detest queuing" he swanked. I joined the queue.

When I got to the counter, the receptionist printed off the list of extras assigned to my room and asked for my credit card to process the additional payment due. Ever organised, I inserted my credit card into the payment terminal and entered my pin. I queried the lack of a turning down evening room service. She politely pointed out that such a service had been offered at the time of booking as an additional service, which I had ticked to box to decline. As I had done with all the add-ons. Ah well, it had been worth a try. No discount.

"I'm sorry Sir, but this card has been declined. The bank has instructed me to retain it." I was confused, there was plenty of credit available on the card, it must be an error. Something to sort out on Monday with the card issuer. I fished in my wallet for my bank payment card. That too was declined and retained. This was too much. I'd used the card on the way to the hotel on the previous Friday to fill up with petrol. I knew perfectly well that the card worked, and the account balance was more than sufficient to settle this payment.

"Are you sure it's not your terminal that's malfunctioning?" I enquired in an accusatory tone.

The receptionist smiled sweetly and disarmingly. (The staff here were more than a bit good at what they did.) "I'm so sorry for the inconvenience Sir. However, the terminal has worked perfectly up until now. If you would like to step aside just for one moment, I'll process the next guest's checkout and that will serve to test it to be certain."

I stepped to one side, impatiently. The next guest presented his card in the terminal and it processed perfectly.

Sammy and Mikey joined me "Problem darling?" asked Sammy. I told her about the trouble with my checkout. "I know, we saw." She laughed. "Best I put it on my card then. We can sort it out later." She stepped up to the counter and paid the bill on her card with no issue. I was mortified.

As we stepped out of the reception area, I said to Sammy and Mikey "I've never been so embarrassed, just you wait until I get hold of that bank!"

Sammy was in stitches of laughter "Oh, Mikey isn't Cuckles funny when he gets his dander up!" she giggled her most patronising giggle.

Mikey laughed as he contemptuously explained "Now then Cuckles. If you contact your bank, they will tell you that your cards have been cancelled, suspected stolen. You don't have a credit card or bank card left that will work." I was dumbstruck." Now if that's the most embarrassed you've ever been, you'd better fasten your safety belt old chap. There're plenty more embarrassing situations than that coming your way."

Sammy added "Oh, and Cuckles. By the way. You'll find that the passwords to your online banking and savings accounts have been changed too. From now on, as per your contract, you have no access to cash other than what we allow you. While we're on the subject, you'll find that your phone and computer are locked under parental control. Much the same with TV channels at home. From now on, you're restricted to the access we deign fit to grant you. If you ask nicely. That's the way things are from now on." I hadn't had time to read the full contract. Maybe I needed to do so and quickly. Although, since I'd already agreed to it, there wasn't much I could do about it anyway.

Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers
12