Cuckle's Lot Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it looks as if you'll have to be an extra good little Cuckles if you want your allowance and privileges." Grinned Mikey. "Oh, by the way. I've downloaded the Zapper App to Sammy's phone, so she has control of your cage the same as me. I suggest you might want to treat her extra nicely from now on."

Sammy held out her left hand "Now then Cuckles, you may say thank you to your Mistress and kiss my ring." They both laughed as I did so.

"Right" said Mikey, "It's time we weren't here. Cuckles, you go on ahead. Put the kettle on when you get home." He grinned at Sammy before adding, "We'll not be far behind. I'll stop and pick up some fresh milk on the way, since you don't actually have the wherewithal to buy a pint of milk. Don't worry though Cuckles, you can owe it to me. I'll dock it from your first payslip." They both found this hilarious." Or, maybe I'll let you work it off." I knew he was laughing. I also knew he meant exactly what he said.

The drive home was thankfully brighter and less busy than the drive out on the previous Friday. I noted that the fuel tank was just on half-full . So at least I could get home. I only had around twenty pence in change in my pocket and no way to pay for more petrol.

All the way home, the events of the weekend were on my mind. Not to mention the ever-present reminder of my firmly caged groin. The problem was that the more I thought about the situation, the more my cock grew. The resultant pressure on my fit-to-burst balls was uncomfortable enough to quell the erection that caused it. This was a vicious circle of desire and discomfort, which I knew wasn't about to go away unless I was allowed to cum. It was pretty clear that neither Sammy nor her lover were in any hurry to allow that. I was stuck.

I turned onto our front driveway and opened the front door, collecting the various mail from the doormat. As usual, mostly junk mail. One stood out however, an enveloped marked 'important- mail redirection confirmation from Royal Mail'.

I filled the kettle almost without thinking about the fact that I was following instructions from the Arsehole. While I waited for it to boil, I opened the envelope and slipped out the contents of the Royal Mail letter. It detailed my request that all Mail addressed to my name should, commencing today, be redirected to another address that I had never heard of. I was confused. My confusion didn't last very long.

Sammy opened the front door and entered along with Mikey. "Ah good. That's been sorted then!" Sammy smiled as she took the letter from my hand and passed it to Mikey. "Your mail has been redirected to Mikey's address. We'll take a look at any post before deciding whether you need to receive it. Starting of course with your replacement bank cards. No need to worry your head about silly things like that now eh Cuckles?"

Mikey was wandering around the downstairs of our home, rather like a dog marking out his new territory. He sauntered into the main living room and cast his eyes around the positioning of the various furniture. "Now, I just bet that recliner is Cuckle's favourite chair?" He floated the question to whichever of us cared to answer.

"Yes," replied Sammy "He bought it specially."

"Splendid, then that's now my favourite chair whenever I'm here." He looked straight at me now. "From now on, you are not allowed to sit in this chair while I am in the house. Even if I choose not to sit in it. It's my chair. You, my dear Cuckles can sit on the small chair in the corner there." He pointed at the tiny winged occasional chair placed in the corner of the room, positioned more for effect and balance of the room than designed as a comfortable place to sit. "And you can consider the use of that to be a privilege, which can be revoked at any time." He was setting out his territory, no mistake about that.

Mikey embraced Sammy, pulling her close to him as they shared a deep, deep kiss. "I think you should get that tea made, then we need to set down a few ground-rules Cuckles." He sat on what was once my chair and gently pulled Sammy onto his lap. She was nibbling his earlobe as he talked to me. She was making it quite clear that what Mikey said was what she expected to happen.

"While he's making the tea, I'll give you the official guided tour. "She giggled as she led him up the stairs. "This is the Master bedroom" I heard the door of our bedroom opening.

"Ah good, then Cuckles can sleep in the other room over there." Mikey was wandering into the spare box room." Plenty of room in here for him. And far enough away not to disturb us. Excellent." They were laughing at the prospect. "Once we get his uniform sorted out, he can get his new room tidied and made-up." Sammy thought that was an excellent idea. "Now then Cuckles, come here."

I climbed the stairs to join my wife and her lover. He pointed to our bedroom. "From now on, that room is out of bounds to you unless we specifically invite you in. Do you understand?" I nodded my head. "YES SIR! Is the required response Cuckles!" he glared at me.

"Yes Sir. I understand Sir." There was no way I was going to invite another zap from this chastity cage.

"Excellent. I think we're going to get on just fine. So long as you accept that it's Me and Sammy in charge around here. You're here under sufferance. So, you need to make yourself useful to us." I wasn't sure which of them was enjoying this more. "Now get the tea and a few biscuits, let's have a chat downstairs eh?" He was back into patronising friendly mode. As he bounced on our bed, doubtlessly testing its suitability for fucking my wife on. He nodded approvingly, obviously happy at the prospect.

I set the tea and biscuits on the coffee table. And took my seat on my new little chair. Mikey and Sammy joined me, having completed their whistle-stop tour of the upstairs, including a brief introduction to her various sexy wardrobes and toy boxes. He was clearly impressed by her arsenal of whips, flails, bondage equipment, outfits and assortment of toys. "Once we get Cuckles kitted out, they will be very useful." He was saying to Sammy as he followed her back downstairs.

"Strip to your underwear Cuckles. You don't get to wear the trousers in this house anymore. If you ever did." They both looked at me. I stood and removed my clothes, placing them in a neat pile on the floor next to me. "That's better. Much more fitting. Although, we're going to have to get you to the gym and on a decent diet. You'll never do your uniforms justice in that shape!" He looked me up and down, clearly unimpressed with what he was seeing. "Hmmm, we'll need to go for a combination of tight fit and elasticated I think." Sammy agreed wholeheartedly.

"Well, the diet part is sorted." Sammy chipped in "Now he has no money, he won't be buying beers and snacks. He'll eat what he's given." Mikey smiled his approval.

"I'll arrange a corporate membership of your local gym. We'll fix you up with an appropriate personal trainer to get you off on the right foot." He looked at Sammy. "Is he always this ungrateful?" he asked "Here we are giving all the help he needs to sort himself out -- and not a single word of thanks!"

"I know, I've had this for years." Replied Sammy. "No respect. Maybe I'll try out my zapper?" She smiled as she reached for her phone.

A searing pain ripped into my groin, I fell to the floor clutching my cage. "That's better she said. Now, while you're down there, crawl over here and kiss my feet Cuck-boy!" I did as I was told, while they laughed.

Mikey turned and kissed my wife while pulling my head across to kiss his feet too. "It looks like we'll have to drum subservience into him the hard way then." He said. Sammy agreed. I winced.

"From now on Cuckles, whenever I enter this house, you are to kneel and kiss my feet." He lectured. "Or anything else I present to be kissed." He added grinning.

"Yes Sir" I replied in my best subservient voice. I didn't fancy another dose of that zapper thank you very much.

"And when we do something for you, you will be grateful. And show it." Added my wife.

"Yes m'lady." I answered in similar subservient fashion. They smiled their approval.

Mikey left soon after saying he had a few things to get on top of after the weekend break. He would keep in touch. Until then, I was to behave myself. "Not like the last time I left you alone with my Lady, Cuckles." He grinned. "Oh, no - I was forgetting. You're in no position to hassle her now, are you!" he smiled his self-satisfied smile.

Sammy instructed me to give Mikey my front door key. Mikey thanked me mockingly, kissed Sammy goodbye and left us alone.


12