Cuckle's Lot Ch. 06

Story Info
Cuckles development moves fast.
3.9k words
4.19
10.3k
15
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers

"Well." Said Sammy as she finished watching her Bull drive away from our home, "I don't know about you, but I rather like the new order." She smiled at me. "Now get yourself upstairs, I want to try out that cage -- and your tongue." I didn't need asking twice.

I laid down on our bed. "Not in here -- in your new room" Sammy pointed to the spare room, where all her flails and toys were kept, neatly arranged on hooks inside the lid of a fitted chest behind the bed.

"Now then," She said as she stripped naked and slid onto the bed next to me.

"What do we have here." She kissed me deeply, while running her fingers up my thigh, across my aching balls and began exploring every detail of the cage. She slid her head down and began nibbling and toying with each of my nipples -- knowing full well that they are practically hard wired to my cock. The erection was as impressive as it was instant. The pain in my testicles as the cage was pulled forward at once excruciating and delicious.

Sammy continued her journey downwards until her tongue found the cage. She continued to play with my swollen balls, whilst running her tongue between each of the bars of the cage, licking and teasing my rampant cock. As my erection grew harder and stronger under her teasing touch, its attempts to burst out of the strong steel cage were to no avail. All that it succeeded in doing was to pull the entire cage away from my body, squeezing ever tighter against my balls. I was in ecstasy and agony at one and the same time. Sammy was delighted with the results.

"Now then, lets see how this thing works for me." She said, picking up her phone.

"Oh Christ, no -- not another zap! Sammy, not now PLEASE!" I pleaded with her.

"Actually, no -- not a zap. Not this time anyway." She smiled, "But it's good to know that it scares you." She kissed my cage and laughed. Loving her power. "This is a whole different function." She tapped the screen of her phone and a light vibrating sensation went through the cage accompanied by a low buzzing sound.

Sammy straddled my body, with one leg either side and gently lowered her neatly trimmed pussy against the silicone rabbit's ears on the front of the cage. The effect was almost instant. Waves of sheer pleasure ripped through her body as she tensed into one orgasm after another Holding my hands for stabilisation as she gyrated and ground her hips against the cage. My cock was fighting to break out of that infernal contraption, whilst she was grinding ever downward. I had never felt quite as horny as I did right at that moment. I had not been allowed to climax since that short perfunctory play on arrival at the hotel on the previous Friday. Since then, I had been teased constantly and then locked away so that the frustration continued to build and build -- whilst seeing and knowing that Sammy and Mikey were enjoying making the absolute most of their freedom.

The sight of her dissolving into ecstasy as she placed my hands on her jiggling breasts was almost enough to cause a spontaneous eruption within my cage. She sensed this -- and stopped just before that release could happen. She set the zapper and tapped the screen, The searing bolt of pain was immediately effective in ending any thoughts of climaxing, as I doubled up in agony once more. "We can't have you enjoying yourself quite that much Cuckles!" she rolled over laughing uncontrollably. "Oh, but I love this!" she kissed the cage. Then kissed me. "I suggest you get used to your new adornment honey. It's a fixture from now on." Then slipped her clothes back on. She went downstairs to watch TV, leaving me to compose myself and join her once I'd done so.

"That cage is a wonderful invention. I think we should market them!" She declared as I entered the room. "Could you pop to the corner shop and get me a bottle of sparkling wine please Cuckles." She handed me a twenty pound note from her purse. "Make sure you bring me the change and a receipt." I looked at her in disbelief. "That's right Cuckles, you heard me. From now on you will account for every penny that you spend. Best you get used to it from the outset."

I dressed and did as I was asked. When I came back, it dawned on me that I couldn't get into my own house. Mikey had my keys. I had to ring the door bell and await Sammy's pleasure in allowing me entry.

As I came in, she offered me her left hand so that I could kiss my Master's engagement ring. The man was an arsehole. I was decided. I poured her a glass of wine and settled into my recliner. At least while he wasn't here, I could sit in my own chair. She didn't object. A small victory for me I felt.

Life was pretty much normal from that point on. For the next few days, we went about our daily lives much as we always had done. The cage was now simply a part of that life. Always there as a reminder that things may seem as before, but they weren't.

Sammy returned to work as normal, Mikey's constant phone calls and text messages to Sammy underlined the fact that he was going nowhere. I wasn't allowed to go out in my taxi, on the grounds that it might give me access to cash payments. Sammy took the car keys with her.

So, I was instead given a list of DIY jobs to get completed around the house. The only exception was Wednesday afternoons, when I attended further training and maintenance appointments at Tara's studio.

The list of DIY jobs was wide and varied, it included the task of securing two strong ring eyes to the wall of the spare bedroom. No explanation was given, just the instruction.

Sammy had attached the release code envelope to the fridge door, held in place by a fridge magnet of a Bull figure. She had drawn a skull and crossbones on the envelope to warn me off daring to so much as touch it. Other than that - and my full to bursting balls, life was quite normal.

Sammy swapped her wedding rings back onto her left hand "Strictly for appearances sake. "Nothing's changed. You're still my little Cuckles." She laughed as she said it. From now on, she would wear her rings on the 'correct' fingers to avoid questions from friends and family. They would, of course, be swapped back when she was with Mikey.

On Friday morning, I received a text message from Mikey myself. "Tomorrow, we're taking you shopping. Be ready by 9am." I showed it to Sammy.

"Why are you showing me? -- If Mikey says be ready, then just be ready." Her beautiful face betrayed the fact that she was excited to be seeing him again. It also confirmed that she knew exactly what he had in mind.

At 8.45am, Mikey let himself into our home. He stood inside the front door, looking at me "Well, Cuckles?!" he pointed to the floor at his feet. I'd forgotten. I knelt and kissed his shoes. As I lifted my head -- he thrust his hips forward, grabbed the back of my head and ground his bulging groin into my face. "That's better, my little bitch. Next time, I don't expect to have to remind you. Otherwise things won't go well for you. He pushed past me and went to greet my wife. Sammy fell into his embrace and they kissed passionately.

"I've missed you so much." He said. I tried not to throw-up at his sugary over-show of affection. But My wife was lapping up his attention. Maybe, just maybe I should have tried the same approach when I had the chance.

"Are we all ready?" he asked.

"Yes, let's go -- I'm looking forward to this." My wife was giggling with anticipation.

"Cuckles, You get in the back seat of my car, we'll join you shortly. And don't be fingery. Jut sit quietly."

They came out of the house around 30 minutes later, Sammy was grinning widely and looking very flushed. I didn't need to ask what had taken them so long. Mikey winked at me as he got in the driver seat. "Your wife is hot Cuckles. Damned hot." She giggled.

He set off on our mystery drive.

We pulled up in an industrial warehouse site near Watford, of all places. "Here we are then Cuckles. Out you get."

He led us into one of the units, which was fitted out as a fetish wear retail shop inside the reception area, with a large warehouse behind. He and Sammy began perusing the mannequins on display until they found what they were looking for. "Oh, I think this would be perfect Mikey!" Sammy smiled. She was standing in front of a dummy clothed in a Pink PVC and satin lacey frilled dress, complete with blonde wig, maids frilly apron and cap. The outfit was completed with Frilly panties, stockings, suspender belt and matching bra -- and a killer set of strappy 4 inch high stiletto shoes.

"Crikey Sammy! -- You'd look amazing in that!" I blurted. I was excited at the mere prospect of seeing my wife in such an outfit, let alone playing with her while she was wearing it.

"Yes, She would, wouldn't she?" Replied Mikey grinning. "But today Cuckles, we're shopping for outfits for you. Now trot over to the counter and ask the young lady to fetch one for you to try on." I stopped in my tracks. He was serious. The phone in his hand said he was deadly serious.

"Fortunately, your replacement bank cards arrived yesterday, so we can help you treat yourself to some new outfits. Isn't that lucky?" he laughed. "We need to get you properly kitted out. You want to look the part now, don't you?"

I approached the very young, very pretty lady on the service counter and asked if they could do that outfit in my size. She was obviously very accustomed to strange people like me making such requests. She took a few measurements, then disappeared out the back, returning with her arms full of packages containing the various items. She said "I've added a tight lacing waist trainer corset and some silicone boob forms to give you the right shape -- otherwise the outfit just won't look right. The dressing rooms are in the corner over there."

Sammy waited out in the main shop, whilst Mikey joined me in the changing room, pulling and yanking on the corset lacing to make sure it pulled everything into place. "hmmm, you'll do -- go and show Sammy." He ordered. I left the changing cubicle, to find that Sammy wasn't alone. Several couples were milling about looking at the goods on offer. I ducked back into the cubicle before anyone saw me. I felt ridiculous.

"Get out into the shop now." Said Mikey, with his phone poised on the zapper app.

"But there are people out there!" I protested.

"Even better! Humiliation is the name of the game for you from now on Cuckles. Now then, get your backside out there before I throw you out there." He delivered a level 1 warning tingle to my groin. "Now!"

I sidled into the main shop trying to keep a low profile. "Oh my god Cuckles! You look ridiculous!" Sammy laughed loudly and pointed, drawing the attention of everyone in the shop. "Mind you, those heels give you killer legs! A lot of women would love to have legs like those babies." She and Mikey laughed. Much to the amusement of everyone else in the room. "The outfit is perfect! I think we'll take that one and the same in black too. One for daytime and one for night-time." She smiled as Mikey sent me to get changed and ask the lady for one in black as well.

Mikey added several various chokers, pantie and bra sets as well as a box of stockings in various colours and deniers to the pile.

Once the goods were bagged up, Mikey stepped forward and paid using my new bank card. He showed me the price total. I gulped. "Well, its only money eh Cuckles?" he grinned "Well, only your money to be precise. I did tell you that you'd be spending rather a lot to make Sammy happy, didn't I?" I nodded, remembering what he'd said on Friday night in our hotel room. "And this is just the beginning." He grinned that grin again. He was evidently loving every second of this.

As we climbed back into his car, he said to Sammy, "Well, the outfits are sorted, but he needs to look more the part. Just as well I booked the next appointment isn't it?" Sammy nodded enthusiastically and kissed him.

He drove us up to Kings Cross in London, parked the car up on a meter and beckoned us to come with him "Quickly Cuckles, we'll be late!" he chided as I slowly climbed out of the back seat. "Bring your shopping with you.

He showed us into a front doorway, with no discernible signs other than a small brass plaque. "Transformation Services". He rang the doorbell, a buzzer sounded and a voice over the door intercom called for us to push the door and come right upstairs. As we got upstairs and turned the corner, we found ourselves in a fully kitted out beauty parlour, Treatment rooms led off from each side of the large main area, with a neat reception desk in the front corner. "Good afternoon Mr Bennett" The perfectly made-up and manicured transvestite receptionist greeted us. "So, this must be the ... erm .. client you were discussing?" He/She/It looked me up and down smiling. Mikey nodded. "Well, we have a lot of work to do by the looks of things. Leave him with us, it'll take at least the full week to get him in some kind of presentable state." I was once more dumbfounded.

"That's fine Tara, take all the time you need. You have the credit card details, no expense spared. I just need the Job done right." He smiled and turned to me. "Now then Cuckles, You'll be staying here with Tara and the other gurls. They are going to teach you how to look after yourself. They'll show you how to get rid of unwanted hair, apply makeup properly and drill you in feminine deportment. You need to perfect the art of being our little sissy cuck." Mikey had stolen my identity. He was giving his name as 'David Bennett' and referring to me simply as 'Cuckles'. Presumably, this was so he could use my credit card to pay for this training.

Sammy's beaming face told me this was once more a done deal. This was going to happen.

"This isn't about trying to transform you into a convincing female, Cuckles. Good god, as if that would even be possible." Mikey looked me up and down in his most disparaging way." No, this is about you becoming subservient to us. To me." He paused for breath, then continued, "Its about equipping you with the tools and education so that you can make your best efforts to become the most feminised sissy maid you can be, whenever required to do so. It's ultimately about you proving that you're worthy of your new role. Learning to do as you're told. So, just listen to these ladies and do as they say. They are going to help you to learn."

He slid his arm around my wife's waist and pulled her close to him. "In the meantime, don't worry about Sammy. She's coming home with me until you're in a fit state to serve us. We're going dancing tonight. I'm sure we'll think of a few other ways of passing the time. He smiled, took Sammy in his arms and kissed her.

"oh, I'm sure we will." Sammy giggled and flashed me a taunting smile.

"Don't worry Mr Bennett, we'll take good care of everything here." Said Tara. Mikey shook Tara's hand and delivered some French style cheek kisses. My wife pecked me on the cheek as they turned and left me alone in this place. Mikey looked very pleased with himself. Sammy jiggled alongside her lover as they turned onto the stairs and left, hand in hand. I couldn't help but notice her rings had changed hands again. Come on Dave, let's leave them to get started." She tugged his hand to hurry him away. So, my wife was complicit in him stealing my identity. Even Sammy was calling him by my name. Presumably to back up his identity to the gurls. And to rub my nose in it at the same time.

Tara turned to look at me. "Now then Cuckles, we have a lot to get done. I need you to work with us on this. Mr Bennett has left instructions that I am to ring him if you are in any way anything less than fully co-operative. I get the impression that he won't be pleased if we have to ring him for any reason other than to tell him you are ready." Tara was matter of fact. But insistent. Cage or no cage, I wouldn't have dared argue with Tara.

I was to spend the next week being fully depilated "We'll laser hair in the important places but that will need several treatments going forward. Mr Bennett doesn't want you to be put on hormone pills or creams, so hair management will be pretty much ongoing. Same with boobs! Without hormone creams, you'll have to stick silicone breast forms in place each time you dress. A pain, but there you have it!" Tara set her assistants to work in stripping me down to my cage and removing every hair on my body. "The laser probe will get through those bars -- just!" One of the assistants noted, "so, at least your downstairs pubes should be a thing of the past Dear." Once I was fully devoid of body hair, they sat me in a make-up chair and proceeded to drill me in how to shave closely using baby oil rather than normal shaving gel for a much closer shave. Then how to apply the various components of facial makeup, wig, false eyelashes and finger nails. This was repeated incessantly over the next week to ensure that I could practically apply makeup as directed almost with my eyes closed.

The most challenging part was probably learning to walk properly in my new high heels. Starting out lurching around the room like a gangly new born giraffe finding its legs for the first time, progressing through to a quite reasonable natural feminine looking gait. It took a while to get the hang of it, but once the penny dropped, everything seemed to fall into place. Crikey, I'd never realised what women went through!

By the end of the week, I was pretty capable of getting myself dressed, made-up and presented as a halfway passable sissy maid. Tara finally said "Right, I think I can call Mr Bennett to come and collect you on Saturday afternoon. Hopefully, he won't be too disappointed in our progress." Tara looked a little uncertain. "Although you remain an ongoing project. I've made weekly appointments for you to visit us for half-day surgeries to maintain and develop you. We'll keep that arrangement open-ended until Mr Bennett is entirely happy."

Mikey and Sammy arrived on Saturday afternoon to find me fully dressed and made-up. "Wow, Tara -- you've worked wonders. That's just the look I had in mind." Mikey was pleased. Sammy was incredulous.

"Did you dress yourself? Or did Tara help?" Sammy asked

"Oh no" Tara answered for me. "This was all Cuckella's own work!" Sammy laughed

"Cuckella? -- where did that come from?" she asked.

"Our little pet name for our project, a sort of play with 'Cuckles' and 'Cinderella' -- it seemed appropriate. " Tara laughed.

"Well, I think that name will stick." Said Mikey. "Very fitting." Sammy agreed. So that was it. I was to be Cuckles when not in maid mode and Cuckella when I was. There was no consultation. It was decided.

"Now then Cuckella, Go and get in the car! I parked down the road in the same spot as before." I looked at him. "Don't worry, we'll bring the rest of your things along, you just concentrate on getting to the car elegantly as befits your sissy look." I couldn't believe he was actually telling me that I was to walk back to the car in this outfit and full makeup, surely not. That street was packed with people bustling about on a Saturday afternoon. There was no way I wasn't going to be seen.

Tara offered final words of coaching "Don't worry about people Cuckella dear. The best thing to do is brazen it out. You'll find they're unlikely to say anything if they see you are confident in your look." Which would be fine I'm sure, if I had been confident in my look. I felt ridiculous. Which I was guessing was Mikey's entire point.

I stepped out onto the street and began my long walk to the car. A group of scaffolders half way up the front of a building on the opposite side of the street immediately saw me and began wolf-whistling and cat-calling to me. I tried to ignore them and the attention of everyone else on the street that resulted from their calls. I was actually thankful for the layers of makeup. At east there was some chance that the redness of my face wasn't showing too clearly through the layers. I finally reached the car -- to find it locked.

Deedgess
Deedgess
91 Followers
12