Cuckold Asian Husband

Story Info
Describing my marriage as a young Asian couple.
1k words
3.32
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Vincent, I'm a 25 year old Singaporean who moved to Australia when I was 18 to study Accounting. I'm fairly normal if not fitter than your average Asian guy, but found the dating scene in Sydney hopeless. I'm 170cm, 60kg, earning $150k and parents helped me with buying an apartment in Melbourne.

I discovered dating in Melbourne wasn't any better either. I then tried online dating sites, and met my Filipino wife, who after 3 months was happy to move countries, get married and live with me. She was months past being 18 when we met and I did grapple if she was a bit young, but she was easy going and consistently initiated the messages between us, which also helped me get out of my shell.

This happened just after buying an apartment in Melbourne, and I suppose my financial status made her parents want to force our marriage. The moment they've seen my apartment and learnt about my job, it was almost like they'd have sent their daughter off that very moment if they could. To this day, my parents still don't know we're married.

Coming from Sydney, and having lived in Melbourne for a year where I had mixed results making friends, it became different after marrying my 18 year old wife. Making friends became easier. We'd go to meetups and we'd have people wanting to talk to us, as opposed to when I used to go alone and had to resort to nerdy groups in the corner of the room who'd tolerate my attempt at conversations.

It was noticeable when my wife started allowing herself to ignore me, when a guy would talk to her. Initially she was more cautious, so I'm not sure what changed to encouraged that behaviour. I was really horny and tipsy one night when I told my wife she's free to reciprocate men's advances, she just has to include me along.

The very next day, we found out how easy it was for her to invite over some horny tall straight man to our apartment or go to theirs, and watch them rail my wife as I listen to her moan and see her embrace the inner slut she's never shown me. And all this time I was convinced Filipina girls don't give head for being Catholic.

Once we became more comfortable with having other guys, I even helped her make Tinder and gave her permission to say she's single. Within the day, she immediately 999+ swipes and was super envious I've barely managed to have 10 when I tried to use it.

She gave me turns to swipe right for her, and swiping right on people I'd have liked to see fuck my wife. For me, there's something about wanting to see a dark dude fuck your wife. I think some white guys could relate. My wife revoked my swiping privileges because I wasn't swiping right to her type.

She liked dumb looking tradies. Or clueless European backpackers. Essentially, they just had to be white. I did consider seeing how low she'd go for white dick. Like if they were an athletic white man in their 50's, would she still go there?

When her parents would ask us if we're going to church and making friends, I smirk as I hear her say "yes of course". They always sign off telling her to be good and that they're praying for us, and telling the neighbours of how proud they are of their daughter. She once joked that if her old neighbours and relatives back home knew what she's really been up to, their well-wishes may even turn to seething jealousy. Getting white dick was somehow more of a social accomplishment for her than marrying up a nice well off guy who moved her to a new country from her Tondo shantytown.

I've never been attracted to dick, I'm not gay, but there's this tantalising feeling of being humiliated and impotent, the way you might press your fingers on a sore tooth, or bite down on it, to savor the pain and also make it go away. It's the primal shame of wanting to save your wife from a stranger having his way with her only for your wife to prefer the company of her much manlier captor. When you see yourself naked for the first time and even though you're initially embarrassed, you realise to just embrace the sensuality of it all. Like I've since learnt how to just be okay whenever my wife would rub my much smaller dick against another guy, knowing they're both judging how I just can't compare. It's like getting punched in the gut, but still, it makes my dick hard.

So whether it's a tall european backpacker wanting to save up on accommodation, or a group of his friends, we'd often offer up our bed while I sleep in the guest room, my ears on the wall imagining the different ways they're fucking my wife. Like I've never heard my wife squeal like they do in hentai, as flesh pounds against flesh and the springs on our bed would squeak, while the guy would whisper something naughty to her and she'd laugh. Sometimes, they're nice enough to let me have a peek, or only if I sucked their dick too or licked their asshole.

One thing I've noticed was my wife does get a bit jealous whenever a guy has bisexual tendencies and they'd get me to suck their cock, or even want to rim and fuck me. I'd never imagine in my childhood my marital woes would be fighting over the right to suck a white man's cock, or their attention.

And my wife, not being too familiar with non-Filipino culture, doesn't really get how the men pick up on this dynamics and love pitting her against me. Whenever this happens, it makes my wife's remarks about my 5 inch dick a lot more personal, and I'd watch a European man squeeze her belly tight while preparing to pound their seed into her, knowing they've completely turned the slut against her pathetic husband, and he's fucking her in my modern Melbourne apartment, 50 floors up, for free, instead of their original plan of a crowded backpacker for $30 dollar a night. I can only imagine their egos swelling with pride along with their dick, realising how good it feels to colonise.

Afterword: wrote this on a whim, and not based on real life nor do I endorse anything about this.