Hmong for BWCs

Story Info
Hmong people love white men.
982 words
3.95
12.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Chong Yang, married to Shoua Yang. We are not your typical Hmong husband and wife. It would be so shameful to us and our families if our secret life got out, but that thrill is what makes it so much more exciting! You see, we love having White men in our lives. And to be more specific, we love to have Big White Cocks in Shoua's sweet married Hmong pussy.

You would not think it from looking at us, but yes, we secretly worship White men. We do most of the traditional Hmong stuff when our family is involved, playing the part. The fact that we looked like a normal Hmong couple, but secretly having White men take my wife's pure Hmong pussy, our ancestors must be so ashamed of us.

Shoua loves White cock. She loved worshiping White men and loved demeaning Hmong people in the process. She is a devious slut. She fantasizes about Hmong girls only fucking Big White Cocks and breeding out the Hmong people. She may look sweet and innocent, but she is a huge slut for White men. Something about it she just can't help herself.

My parents came over to visit and play with their granddaughter Kalia. We were just hanging out catching up, telling my parents about baby Kalia's tendencies and baby stuff, and them telling us how we should be raising her. Normal stuff.

Then my phone buzzed, and it was a text from my wife. She was sitting down as my parents were playing with the baby and looked over at me. She had that look. She was flustered and I could tell she was feeling horny.

I don't know what got into her, but when I checked the text, it was a big white man showing off his whole naked body. A thick 30-something handsome white man, strong arms, big chest, slight belly, and big fat White cock. And then the message, "Mark is coming over right now!"

I thought to myself, right now? With my parents here? My heart was beating, my cock unconsciously throbbing. That got me so horny.

"I need BWC now!!" another text came through.

I walked over to her and whispered, "Are you serious?"

She looked at me and nodded with lustful eyes, as she subtly massaged my hardening dick and confirmed I wanted Mark to fuck her right now too. "My Hmong pussy is his!" she said loud enough that my parents heard. She kissed me on the cheek and proceeded to act normal in front of our parents.

Shortly later the bell rang. I looked over at my parents and told them I had forgotten we called a plumber to fix the bathroom in our room. Shoua and I went to get the door.

"Hello sir," he looked bigger in person. Very manly, and handsome, and White. The ideal man Shoua loved, "My wife will show you to our bedroom." and Shoua escorted him away to leave me with my parents and baby. My parents shortly had a pause moment, until Kalia got their attention again.

There was giggling coming from our bedroom, it was Shoua and my whole body reacted in fear. I was worried my parents heard as well, but they did not show any acknowledgement.

We should go to the park I announced suddenly. I picked up Kalia and asked her, in baby talk, if she wanted to go to the park, she got excited immediately, loving the park. "Yes you do! Let's go to the park?" She then pointed to the door ready to leave quickly. I took my parents and Kalia and quickly got out of the house and Shoua was forgotten for a moment. As I closed the front door, a loud smack and then repeated pounding echoed from my bedroom. They were getting it and not holding back, even while my parents were here.

When we got back an hour later, Shoua was in the kitchen humming and doing random chores. She was glowing. Our daughter quickly went to her excited to see her mother. She picked up Kalia and in baby talk, telling her if she missed her, kissed her, and let her down telling her to go play with grandma and grandpa.

Then she openly, loudly and proudly told me, "Daddy Mark fucked me good baby!" My parents didn't react not knowing much English, but damn that was hot how much of a spoiled slut she was.

She then continued telling all that happened. She had come downstairs after we had left and he fucked her on the dinner table, and picked her up and moved her over to where my parents were on the sofa and continued pounding her Hmong pussy there as well.

Then she finished him off sucking his big fat white white cock and swallowing his thick load. Then she kissed me and I could smell and taste his cum off her lips. And again not worried about my parents overhearing said, "I love Daddy Mark's Big White Cock!"

"I love you" I told her, kissing her on the lips and sticking my tongue in to meet hers. We let go of each other and I smiled coyly at her, "Let's invite Daddy Mark back here tonight, He's going to breed you this time."

"Oh fuck I am so horny right now!" she moaned, biting her lips. But we had to control ourselves until my parents left.

Later on, Mark came back, and we spent all night together. Daddy Mark was remarkable fucking Shoua. It was even hotter than I imagined and they looked perfect together, Hmong girl with a big White man. He could fuck alright, and Shoua was the perfect slut to take his Big White cock. Mark came several times inside my beautiful Hmong wife.

"I am going to have his White baby." Shoua teased.