All Comments on 'Cuckold at a Cocktail Party'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
huh?!

whats the point of this story? how is this story involve in gay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What?

Why isn't this in loving wives with the rest of the cuckold stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why

Why bother writing this dribble...not good, not gay, not anything!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
torn

Reading this was a chore. I suppose it conveyed the story well enough even though there wasn't that much of a story. Considering the facts you had to work with, this story could have been a lot shorter. It was like you had an assignment with the goal being a set amount of words and to accomplish the task, you repeated things a number of times. It is ironic and funny though........the category you picked. If you had submitted it to "loving wives", the critics there would have shredded you for the wrong category, just as they have done here. Suffice it to say, I read the whole piece which I seldom do if the writing is awful. I really wish there was another rating in between "didn't like it much" & "liked it, keep writing" I fell back on the 2 star rating but I'd like it to be higher because I think you should keep writing. But you will never please everyone so just do your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please keep writing.

Fascinated by your cuckold experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rubbish

What wimp he should have got rid of her and if he was gay/bisexual then gone and got himself another partner for a happier life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The guy...

...any guy really who would put up with what he did deserves what they get. The wife had nothing on him in contrast to many of these stories where the guy is being blackmailed. She didn't even hit him or try to put him in dresses. It isn't just him women who put up with this type of crap basically insure they always will have to.

Of course I feel sorry for the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Deft manipulation

Fascinating, well paced account of the manipulation of a weak willed submissive. Wife is diabolically hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never sucked.

And NOW he realizes what a manipulative, abusive bitch she is. At the point she's announced her despicable intentions and shown she has no real love nor respect for him. It will be easy for him to divorce the bitch, as she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The problem of being promiscuous

My Mothers girlfriends brothers wife cuckolded her husband. Everytime he came home, He worked on oil platforms,gone for months at a time. they would have sex and she, of course would become pregnant. Eight Children, Boys and Girls. The Husband finally found out when she had become pregnant again, only he had a vascetomy the previous year and didn't tell her. he was shooting blanks. He then had a paternity test done. none of "his" children were his, He divorced her a year later after he liquidated all his assets, told the judge, let the kids real dad's support them quit his job, became homeless. She didn't know that one of her lovers gave her a present. She ended up getting AIDS . The ex didn't attend her funeral. She had three current "boyfriends" at the time. spread the aids virus to them and their wives.

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
their open marriage

He knows he can't satisfy her, yet, she remains with him. She won't perform her wifely duties to him because she thinks it'll just make him like one of her lovers. she doesn't need that, Her needs from him is his loyatly, his faithfulness. no matter what, Her lovers have come and gone, but he is a constant in her life. She's manipulative, He loves that, Her confession to him merely solidifies their marriage in her eyes. probably in his too. He knows, no matter what, she'll never leave him. it's how it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HORRIBLE STORY

This story was so horribly written and fake that I need not even finish it. Only after a few paragraphs its plain to see that this entry was written by a girl! Or if not a really really GAY guy!! For one thing, this FEMDOM shit is BS! A few FEMDOM "activists" so to speak get some publicity due to porn and these kind of bogus articles and now they pose themselves as husbands that willingly submitted to a "cuckold" which is somewhat racist as only blacks are features for cuckolds. What a joke so many small black dicks this whole shenanigan is unbelievable! People of all races have superior cocks no matter what the color of skin may be! Any wife that would be a slut like this story describes is not worthy of a "Husband!" Shall any husband submit I feel sorry for you bro!! You either been a pussy your whole life, or lack the balls of a real man to do manly things and get your Testerone up, or must have a fake marriage. I'd drop an unfaithful bitch faster than a hot coal! And I'd fuck her friend after for fun. Especially one who tries to hide it from you she don't deserve shit!! The best thing for men who have horribly unethical sluts for wives or companions I advise you cut the line and space yourself from any inconsiderate selfish stink twat slut excuse of a lady!!! Find success in what you do first then the right lady will come to you and the love will be real if your heart and soul truly tells you it is. You'll know cause it will be mutual love. If you have even the tiniest trace of doubt in your girl then dump that bitch!!! True love is there and it is a rewarding love unlike any other out there! Better and more fulfilling then being able to fuck any old slut when you want. See love is common but true love is hard to find. PEACE! Don't fall for a slut!!

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Unbelievable

You're a Moron. Rent a gun and buy a bullet. For yourself!!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Man, you sure know how to get the trolls upset. lol

I find your tale to be interesting. I am a bi top and for a husband to accept that he is bi and a bottom sissy boy I guess is a very difficult thing to face. Have you, growing up not had any boy on boy experience? Or have you locked that off to a place in your mind that you never go to? I and a friend had a number of him jerking me, I jerk him. He sucks my cock, I suck him. Went on for a year and a half, then we found girls. So it ended. Don't know what he thinks about it now as we have drifted apart long ago, but I had some bi encounters in college. You said you had kids in school. Yet by your tale, you do not mention getting her knocked up. You seem to indicate that you got cut off soon after you where married. A year I think you said. That would mean they are not yours or you adopted them. Maybe I have not read enough of your tale. All cuckolds I know eat other men's seed from their wives pussy. The bi cuckolds suck cock and swallow. Some even let the wife's lover fuck them and breed them. Do you have hidden feelings like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I feel so sorry for you, Sounds as she has never let you suck her cream pies or given you to any of her boy friends.

My wife is in our bed romm right now getting fucked by two of her friends, I know that she will be calling me in soon to clean her and them. I am wearing special frilly panties and a red bra and know I will get to suck one of the guys as she has another round with the other. First time out she has them to herself but after I clean her she lets me give blow jobs or my ass to one as she fucks the other then we trade men. I too never get to fuck her but it is worth it as I love giving her oral pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He should find...

...someone who honors him. He married a bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
But his penis was sucked!

By his new girlfriend that he met after he filed for divorce and threw the cheating slut out. With the evidence he had, he kept 75% of the marital assets and paid no alimony. Now she can enjoy fucking anyone she wants. Just not him. Idiotic story with no thought to consequences. No stars.

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouover 9 years ago
He has balls

Why noit exercise the right to use them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like it !!

I really enjoyed your story, very sensual .. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
this is really ho

i enjoyed that so much, I can relate to those feelings. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Selfless

This is a nice read. The husband is just too dumb for me I'm sorry. He is selfless but dumb.

mletroutmletroutover 3 years ago
Always fun...

...to read the comments.

I enjoyed the story. I’m not here for Shakespeare, but just relax, kill a little time, and maybe glean a little gold out of the dirt. There were some elements here that I found interesting. Thanks for sharing your creative work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well paced and erotic- she’s really manipulative

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well written - she knows how to manipulate him . Played like a fiddle

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully the author will notice that most of the readers who like this story are anonymous! That means anyone who admits they have a mental illness avoids coming out.

All the more one has to admire the author who publishes this sick story under his "pen name"!

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 month ago

Hated it! She is a crass, manipulative and castrating slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1074 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cuckold Previous Part
Cuckold Series Info