Cuckold Beginnings Pt. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend tells me about her date.
3.5k words
4.38
10.4k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 12/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a continuation of Part 1. I appreciate all of the comments and positive remarks. I'm new into writing and I hope you like the story. This particular series has some truth to it based on my experiences as a younger man. Enjoy.

________________________

The day went by slowly. I was confused about my feelings. I really loved Pam and enjoyed spending time with her. I really felt like our relationship could go somewhere.

However Pam really held me back stating she wanted to take it slow. In fact she had never given me a blow job and I had never gotten into her pants. I respected her and her wishes.

But now everything had changed. She went to the Senior's only Spring Formal with Paul. He had been a friend of mine for years and I thought we were close. However once I started showing interest in Pam he had swooped in and tried to take her for himself.

I thought she had chosen me, but her revelation this morning that they had gotten a room together last night at the hotel hosting the Spring Formal told me otherwise. On top of that, several of my friends sent me photos showing them kissing and making out on the dance floor. Most of the texts also had "I'm sorry." or "I guess you guys aren't going out anymore, I was rooting for you." attached to the photos.

I was completely wrecked during the day. But the worst part was the fact that when she told me what happened, I got completely hard and came in my boxers. Then as she asked if this really turned me on and rubbed a finger over my shaft, I was immediately hard again.

I told her I loved her and she asked me if I really wanted the details. I'm not sure why I said yes, but it made her smile and happy. I love to see her happy.

So now it was 6:00 at night and I was dressed nice to pick her up. I say nice, I was in jeans and a polo shirt, but I had taken a long hot shower, shaved and even cleaned up my car to impress her.

I knocked on her door and her mother answered. She looked a little surprised I was there, but invited me in. Her father was sitting at the kitchen table reading and acknowledged me without ever putting down the paper. I told them both I was picking up Pam and her father mumbled, "Huh, I figured Paul would be picking her up." He had a little smile on his face.

Just then Pam entered the room hearing what her father said and just hit him on the shoulder "Dad, be nice." She came over and gave me a hug.

Pam looked amazing. She was wearing a blue jean skirt and a white top with small straps. It hugged her body and made her B cup breasts look amazing. The skirt really accented her legs. She sat down and put on her tennis shoes.

"Steve and I are going to dinner but I'll be back not too late." She told her parents. She hugged her mom and gave her dad a kiss on his head and then I held the door while she brushed by me going outside. I held her car door open and she slid in, careful to make sure that even though she was wearing a skirt, she kept herself fully covered.

When I got in she looked at me with a smile on her face. "I'm so glad we are going out. I'm so glad you aren't mad at me."

"Well, I really like you and wanted to talk about last night and where we go from here."

"Okay, so where are you taking me?" She asked still not breaking eye contact.

"I thought we could go to the Pizza place and get a booth. That way we could talk and not be disturbed."

"That's a great idea" she said and reached over and kissed my cheek. I blushed and just put the car in reverse and backed out of the driveway.

The ride to the restaurant was mainly Pam playing with the radio trying to find something to listen to. When we got there I parked, came around and opened her door. Like before she slid a hand between her legs to stay fully covered as she got out. I shut her door and we walked hand in hand to the restaurant. Once there I opened the door for her. "Such a gentleman." She said with a giggle and a wink.

Once we sat down and got our drinks and ordered, there was a little awkward silence. There wasn't anyone sitting around us so Pam felt she could speak freely. She reached over and grabbed my hand. "So do you really want to hear the details?" She said looking into my eyes.

I slowly swallowed and just nodded.

"Well, like I told you. I love you. You are kind, considerate and put my needs first. Paul is different. It's like he is so assertive and just talking to him, you really want to give him what he wants. His presence is so overwhelming, it's just like I can't say no to him. Plus he is really big down there and also knows how to use it."

I almost spit water out of my mouth and coughed a little. I took another sip to stop couching and Pam just giggled. "I didn't mean to make you choke" she said.

"But it's the truth. He just had a way about him where you feel like you are there to please him."

"Why not be like that with me?"

She stirred her drink and then started again. "Well do you remember when we first started dating and I told you I wanted to take it slow? What did you do, you immediately stopped pushing and waited on me to make moves."

She finally looked up at me. "Paul isn't like that. The first time we went out, he moved into kiss me and I mentioned I wanted to take it slow and he smiled, said sure and then leaned in and still kissed me. It was electric. He knew what he wanted and just took it. No matter what I thought at first, a few seconds into kissing and I just melted into him."

I sat in silence and then finally asked. "I have to know, did you make out with him at the house party? When I came in the Kitchen and you two were coming in from outside. I heard a rumor you had were outside making out with him. Is that true?"

She kept stirring her drink and then looked back at me. "I'll tell you whatever you want to know and I promised I'll never lie to you, but you may not like the truth."

Pam then looked at me and said, "Do you really want to know?"

I slowly nodded yes while my heart beat out of my chest.

She continued, "Yes. He knew I was there with you and he had made eye contact with me across the room several times. When I went outside to get some air he followed. I was standing there when he just walked up and started kissing me. I couldn't help myself. My legs got shaky and when he reached down and started rubbing my breasts through my shirt I was on fire. I just had to keep going and satisfy him."

She stopped talking as the waitress brought our food. Once she was gone and out of earshot Pam started again. "While we were kissing he undid my shirt, reached in and started rubbing my breasts under my bra. I was so horny as he played with my nipples. Finally he took my hands and put them on his cock over his jeans. It felt massive. Up to that point I hadn't felt it but then I needed to. He pushed me back into a dark area of the backyard and then unbuckled his pants. I slid my hands in his pants and his cock sprung out. It was hot to the touch and the twisting of my nipples had me in another world."

"Suck On it. was all he said. He didn't ask, he just told me to do it. I looked around and no one was out there so I just got down on my knees and started to lick it. It didn't take long before he started to moan and grabbed my head. He held me in place while he slid in and out of my mouth. It felt so amazing that he just took over. Then he whispered. I'm cumming and just erupted in my mouth. I swallowed all I could but then still had some in my mouth that I spit on the ground."

I was pushing my food around my plate but not eating. I was mesmerized by the story and needed to hear all of it. I just looked at her pleading to hear more.

"Do you want me to continue?" She said as she took a bit of her food and washed it down with her drink.

"Yes," was all I could muster.

She just grinned at me and reached over to massage my hand. As an encouragement to me that she loved me and was doing this for me. Then she continued.

"I got up and brushed off my knees as he got redressed. I told him I had to get back and started walking to the door rebuttoning my shirt. When I walked in that's when I bumped into you. I was so worked up that I asked you to take me home. Once I got there I locked my door, stripped and played with myself until I had a mind blowing orgasm. I just kept thinking about his cock and how he took control."

I was puzzled. "If you were so worked up why didn't you let me do anything more than kiss you. And even then you tried to stop me."

She blushed. "I was afraid you would taste him on my mouth. Plus, I want to go slow."

"This doesn't make sense. You say you want to go slow but you are doing everything with Paul if he even mentions it."

She stirred her drink again looking at the glass. "That's because he's not like you. He just takes what he wants. He doesn't ask and put the pressure on me. It's kinda nice to be wanted and not have to make decisions."

She continued to stir her drink and said "There is no future with Paul. I'm just his fuck buddy right now. With you I see a future and if we go fast and I give in, then you might get what you want and just leave."

"He isn't a relationship guy. He's a guy who takes pleasure where he wants it and doesn't care what others think."

I put my fork down and looked at her. "I can be that guy."

She just smiled at me. "Oh honey, I'm sorry but you are too sweet to be that guy."

She reached over and touched my hand. "Is your dick hard right now?"

I slowly nodded yes, there was no need to hide it.

"See, Paul would never get aroused by what I did with someone else. He's too much of a man for that. He would just take me to his Camaro and do what he wanted. You on the other hand really like to hear this stuff. It turns you on that I'm doing stuff with him that I don't do with you, doesn't it."

I didn't answer but my face went flush. I was still trying to process what was happening and why it was happening. Then I thought about it and had to ask. "Why do you call mine a dick but when you refer to Paul, you call it a cock?"

"Sweetie, when you are the take charge kind of guy that Paul is and you have a big member like he does, it is definitely a cock. Yours is just a cute little dick." With that she giggled. Was she being serious or really trying to see how far she could push me.

I just hung my head and picked up my fork. I ate a bite and then started to push stuff around my plate again.

She let the silence hang for a while. The waitress came by and noticed I hadn't touched my food much. She asked if something was wrong. "No, I said. I'm just not as hungry as I thought."

Once she left, Pam asked me. "Do you want to hear about last night? About what Paul and I did?"

I looked at her. She was beautiful. I really did love her and if she wanted to share the intimate details then I wanted to hear them. I just nodded again.

This made her happy and she smiled. "Well I told you he took me to the hotel room. I was so horny. We had been kissing and rubbing against each other all night. When we weren't on the dance floor and we were talking to people, Paul kept his arm on my lower back and just kept rubbing his fingers up and down over my exposed back. It was driving me wild. So when he suggested we get a room, I couldn't resist."

"We went to the room and he slowly dropped my dress off of my breasts. He started rubbing my tits and then reached down and sucked my nipples. I couldn't stand it. He reached down and slowly dropped my dress off my hips and to the floor. I was standing there with him rubbing my nipples while we kissed just in my thong and high heels."

"He pulled himself back a little as we kissed and undid his pants, letting them and his boxers fall to the floor. My hands went straight to his growing cock. It wasn't fully hard yet so I got on my knees and started to take it in my mouth. I licked up and down it and even started to suck the head while I stroked him. Once he was fully hard he reached down and pulled me up. We kissed a little and then he picked me up and threw me on the bed. I laughed out loud. It was SO HOT."

Pam looked at me and could tell I didn't want her to stop. She slowly took a drink of looking at me and then continued.

"I lost my shoes when he threw me on the bed. As I lay there laughing he went ahead and got naked. He climbed on the bed and slowly pulled my thong off and threw it on the floor. He slowly pushed my legs open and started to lick my pussy. It was fantastic. I immediately had an orgasm and he just kept going. I had wave after wave of orgasms. Then he reached over and grabbed a condom. He rolled it on while I sat there in bliss."

"I felt his weight on the bed and he was on top of me kissing me. With his hand he lined up his cock and it just started to slide right in. Steve, it was huge. He had to stop half way and let me adjust and then he just kept going. It hurt at first but then I got used to it. He was magical and I just rolled my eyes up in my head. I really had never felt anything like that."

She noticed the last bit hurt me. She reached over and grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry, I'm just trying to be honest with you. Do you want me to stop."

I just said a weak "No" and faced her.

"Well he kept going until he stiffened and climaxed. Then when he soften and fell out we just lay there together. He went to the bathroom and got rid of the condom. I went to the bathroom when he got back. It felt so sexy to walk around naked. When I got back I noticed he was half hard stroking himself looking at me. I said let me take care of that. and licked him until he was fully hard."

"This time he stood me up and bent me over the bed. He said he was going to start bare and then put a condom on. I just let him do what he wanted to do. I almost passed out when he slid in. I have never taken a guy without a condom. It felt so good."

"Thankfully he stopped after a few minutes and he put on another condom and then slid right back in. He went so deep! I just grabbed the bed sheets and held on. He went for a long time and I can't tell you how many small orgasms I had. But then he finally grunted, grabbed my waist and held me close. I swear I could feel him swelling and pumping into me."

"Then he pulled out and took the condom off. I was still bent over and he slapped my ass. He said we needed to go or else my parents would worry. I just got up and searched for my clothes. I found my dress and shoes and put them on. I had to search for my thong. He had thrown them across the room and they were on top of the TV." She laughed remembering. She really had a great time and that made me feel great, even though what she was doing hurt my soul. She just continued like this was chit chat.

"Then we left the hotel. When we got to my house he kissed me and walked me to the door. I told him I had a great time and he said he couldn't wait to do it again."

She looked straight at me. "That's when I told him I wasn't sure since I was with you Steve. He just grinned at me and said, yeah, well like I said, I can't wait til next time and kissed me."

"I swear it made me melt. Had he wanted me right there on my parent's front porch I wouldn't have stopped him."

We sat in silence for a while until I said I was ready to leave. We got a to go box for my food. Somehow Pam had eaten her food while telling the story.

I was completely spent. My mind was spinning and my stomach was in knots. The only thing that was weird was I still had an erection.

When we pulled into her drive she said "What now?"

"I'm not sure." I said.

"Steve, I know I love you. But I'll be honest, If Paul wants me I will probably do whatever he wants. If you can't handle that, I understand."

I sat in silence. Then I finally said "I love you too. I don't like it and it makes me sick to think of him with you but I can't lose you."

As I looked at her she grinned and leaped at me. We kissed for a long time and I finally did put a hand on her breast outside her shirt. She didn't stop me.

In fact she reached down and felt my hard on. She slowly unzipped my pants and fished around until my erection popped out. While we kissed she started to jack me off quickly. I was in heaven until I finally exploded all over myself and her hand.

Pam just laughed and leaned back. She wiped her hand on my jeans and said "Why don't you stay here. Walking me to the door with that mess would be hard to explain."

I just laughed and nodded.

She kissed me again. "I love you Steve. Talk to you tomorrow."

And with that she was gone. I watched her go inside and then drove home. I had to rush to my room to keep my parents from seeing the mess all over my crotch.

What was happening? Surely this was a one time thing. Maybe I could tell my friends that we had broken up but now got back together. That way I could save face.

As I lay in bed I thought about everything she told me. I got hard again and wanted to jack off. But I really didn't have the energy to go to the bathroom, especially with everyone still up. My door was shut so I just reached into the floor and grabbed a sock.

I slid it over my erection and started to jack off to images that Pam put in my head. As I thought of Paul pounding in and out of her I finally exploded.

Then guilt rushed in. Here was the love of my life. The most beautiful woman in the world to me.

And Paul was getting to feel her body and slide inside her to relieve himself. Meanwhile I'm using an old sock.

I pulled my boxers back up and turned over. I tried to go to sleep wondering what the next weekend would bring.

To be continued.