Cuckold Chronicles 24: Danny Pt. 03

Story Info
Heather's grand finale.
5.2k words
3.32
4.2k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I've been missing for a few years. I had a medical episode. Three years of therapy got me at least into a wheelchair. I hope you enjoy this effort.

**************************************************

Is-is that supposed to happen? Are women going to pass out every time I have sex?"

I smiled at him and said, "Only if you do your job right. You still have much to learn Young Jedi, but the force is strong in you. Let her sleep. The day is still young, and we have more company coming by. Take a shower and I'll meet you on the back porch. By the way, anytime you leave a woman with a 'JLL' on her face, you did a good job, and she will love you for it."

Before I left the room, I went to the tally board & checked off sitting front and sitting back as Danny grabbed his pants and shirt.

Just before I turned off the light, I heard Danny ask, "JLL?".

As I was gently closing the door, we heard Heather softly mumble, " Just Laid Look".

Walking through the living room, I picked up my robe and slipped it on. Danny did the same with his boxers and the rest of his clothes. He took a quick shower and met me outside.

I was waiting and had fixed us both a bourbon and pulled out 2 cigars. We relaxed and chatted for a few minutes before I mentioned that Sam and Rob would be here around noon.

I put out my cigar, finished my drink while I stood up. "I need to check on Heather and get her into the shower. You are still Man of the House until I get back. Let the guys in when they get here. Make sure they get drinks. Heather and I have a few things to discuss before the party can continue. They know where everything is so they can get some snacks if they want."

Danny just nodded as I walked back inside.

Heather was still asleep when I opened the bedroom door. There was enough time to let her rest a little longer before her 'guest' would arrive, so I let her be.

I gathered everything I was going to wear today and laid them at the foot of the bed. After hanging up my robe, I slipped off my panties and replaced them with a pair of boxer briefs. Socks and undershirt were next, followed by slacks and long sleeve dress shirt. Just as I was slipping on my shoes, I felt Heather roll over and rub her hand across my back.

With a concerned voice, she whispered, "Is something wrong? Why are you getting dressed?"

I looked back at her worried face. As I laid down beside her, I patted her hip and smiled. "Nothing is wrong. We have been in a whirlwind around here since yesterday. We need to talk about something rather important and I wanted to be dressed properly for it."

She still had a worried look when she said, "That sounds ominous, should I get up and get dressed?

"No, you have plenty of time right now to talk. I got an e-mail from Doug Wilson. He sent it yesterday, but I didn't see it until this morning. I called him as soon as I read it.

"Wow, what's your secret for calling a doctor on a Saturday morning?", Heather said through her giggles.

"As if you didn't know, he was my friend long before he became a doctor and I his patient.", I responded with a smile.

"Yes, I know that, but I don't know why you seem excited that you heard from Doug, unless it was Doug the Doctor that sent it. He's your Urologist, isn't he?"

"Yes, it was Doctor Doug as you call him. He wanted me to know about a new type of implant. I have an appointment Monday morning to find out more about it. I would like you there if you can make it."

"It sounds like you are interested in this new procedure. What makes it so different than the others. You always said you didn't trust the procedures."

Taking a deep breath, I finally said, "This one is done in his office, not the hospital. The incision is about a quarter of an inch and the down time is only 10 days at most. Probably the most appealing point is that it uses saline, totally safe if a problem occurs."

"Well, it seems like you have made up your mind. Count me in. What time is the appointment?"

As I was getting up, I told her 10 AM.

"OK then, I'll meet you at his office. Now I need a shower. Are today's activities" still on?"

"Yes, they are, just not with me in panties."

"Are you going to pick out my outfit for today and dress me, or am I doing that myself?"

"I'll take care of all that. Before you go, pick out a pair of panties for me in case I change my mind after we talk to your guests."

Heather flashed me a big grin as she pulled out a pair, wiped the gusset on her leaking pussy and showed me Danny's cum. then she scooted to the shower. I picked up the shirt she wore last night. I put that, her panties and her used stockings in the laundry hamper. I went to my closet and pulled out an old shirt I like to bum around in. It was a soft lavender color when I got it. Through the years it faded to very light pink. Next was a pink pair of micro bikini panties with a pair of nude nylon thigh hi stockings. The final touch were her white 3" heels.

I picked her crystal glass bell up from the headboard and opened the bathroom door. When she slid the shower door open a crack, I showed her the bell and set it on the counter. I gave a smile and said, "I'll be on the back porch. Stick the bell out the sliding door and I'll come get you dressed so you can do your hair and makeup."

I went out and saw that Sam was already here. He and Danny were sitting on the porch, Sam with a beer and Danny with a bourbon.

Sam looked at me and said, " Hey Dave, I just got here. Danny was just about to tell me about his night, and he said you and Heather have something to tell all of us. Is that right?"

"Yes, right on both counts but I'd like to hear what our young Lothario thought about last night and this morning first. Danny, before you start, would you pour me a bourbon and give me a cigar?"

After he handled me my vices, Danny got a shit eating grin on his face. Just as he was about to regale us with his deflowering, Heather rang her bell.

Heather was sitting at her vanity as she was doing her makeup. I brought her panties, kneeled at her feet and slipped them up her legs. Next came her stockings, followed by her heels. All that was left was slipping my shirt on her.

She unbuttoned a couple of buttons I had fastened and smiled at me as she said, "Go keep Danny company and send Sam in here, I need to talk to him."

Sam was introducing Rob to Danny when I went back out on the porch.

"Hey Rob, glad you could make it. Heather will be out in a few minutes. Sam, she would like to see you for a few seconds, she needs to ask you a question. I'm letting you all know that, as a group. Heather and I have something to say to all of you. We'll get into that when she comes out. Sam, you go on in. Danny, I'll take that bourbon and cigar now."

Just as I was sitting down, Sam came back out.

"Heather says she will be out in about 15 minutes. Dave, she said you should get started and she'll put her 2cents in when you're through."

" 15 minutes? Was there something wrong with what I picked out for her to wear?"

" I don't know, but I have to say I think you made a fantastic choice in the outfit.

"OK. Well gentleman, this will be the last of this kind of a party for a while. On Monday I have a pre-op appointment with a doctor. If the procedure is successful, I will no longer be a limp dick cuckold, which means I will no longer be wearing panties and being ordered around. There will be no activity for at least 10 days from the date of surgery. So, while we wait for Heather, do you have any questions?"

Rob was the first one to speak. "You know that won't bother me, I never wanted to treat you like that. I only did that because that is what you wanted. I guess my question would be in two parts; (A) What kind of procedure and (B) where does that leave Heather?"

"Well, it's a new type of penile implant, a pump so to speak. If it works like I think it will, I will be able to have sex again. If it doesn't, I'm no worse off than I am now. That was the answer to the first part of your question, the second part is still up in the air. So, lets enjoy our drinks while we wait for the Lady of the house."

"Wait no longer Gentlemen, I'm here to answer any and all questions you may have. If I don't know the answer, I'll probably lie since you don't know the answer either. Now before we start this Q & A, let me say this up front. Since this will be our last party of this kind for the foreseeable future, I plan to unleash my inner slut. So, with that said, who has a question?"

Rob stood up and looked around. "Does this mean you two aren't going to play anymore?"

Heather glanced over at me. I just gestured to her to go on.

"As it stands right now the answer would be that 'Heather the Nympo-Slut' is retired except maybe for special occasions. Dave and I have not had a chance to really discuss this at length. I for one wouldn't mind a 3some, that includes my husband, from time to time, but no more gang bangs as long as I have my husband back. Today will proceed as planned. Unless he decides otherwise, Dave will just be watching. One more thing, Sam, Danny, I need to speak to both of you in private before you leave today. Dave, have you decided where today's activities are to take place? Whichever room you pick, would you please move the tally board in there. Young stud Danny still has some homework to finish. I know for a fact he is going to need 2 more guys to help him. I just realized I misspoke earlier. 'Heather the Nympo-Slut' won't retire until Sunday morning. if we are done here, Danny will you make me a vodka on the rocks with a twist of lime please?"

I got up to go get the tally board when Heather touched my arm as I went past her. I leaned down and she whispered in my ear, "Take the lube and keep it in your pocket since we don't know what room we will be in."

I went to the bedroom and opened her nightstand drawer and grabbed the lube and slipped it in my pocket. Just as I was about to pick up the tally board, they all came inside. I finally got a good look at the board. I was shocked to see that only 2 positions were not checked off. They were anal and airtight. I steered them into the bedroom. I put my hand up to stop them.

"All right you horny dogs, everybody strip. Now you slowly and sensually, undress the guest of honor." I watched as Sam stood behind her and unbuttoned her shirt. Danny dropped to his knees and pulled down her tiny panties. Rob stepped up and shoved his face between her legs.

" I know you have a hot horny nympo-slut ready for your cocks, but young Danny has some work to finish. If all of you will look at the board, you will see that 2 items are not checked off. That is about to change. Sam, grab a pillow and put it at the foot of the bed and lay down with your head on the pillow. Rob, you stand at the foot of the bed, right behind Sam. OK, Danny, help the lady up on the bed. Lead her over to Sam. Make sure she has his cock in her pussy. Rob, when she is situated, feed her your cock. Feel free to kiss her before you feed her, I'm sure Sam will be sucking on her tits while you do that.

I reached into my pocket and handed Danny the lube. "Coat two fingers really good and slick up your cock. Now use a little more and tease her asshole. Circle around a bit, playfully give her little pokes. Now smear more lube on her anus. Now scoop up more lube and slowly slip your finger in her ass, in and out several times, Now add a second finger, in and out, side to side, stretching her open more. Ok, now you're ready. Once you are inside her ass, you can say you have had anal sex and helped make a beautiful woman airtight. Now I think I can safely say that we have taught you all we can."

It took a few minutes before Sam and Danny got their timing in sync, but they finally hit their stride. Heather was, as you might imagine, in seventh heaven. Her moans were muted by Rob's cock sliding in and out of her throat. Sam was thrusting up at a good pace while sucking her tempting nipples dangling in his face. Danny was loving the new sensation of her hot tight passage. Just to make sure Heather was getting the full treatment from her 3 admirers, he reached around and began diddling her clit. With her added movement and her twitching and jerking, she pulled out of Rob's reach just as he started cumming. The result was Heather got her face painted with Rob's special icing. Sam and Danny finished at the same time. Both of them grunting loud and strong. Danny pulled out and stood next to me. Heather fell over winding up on her back. I sent Danny to the bathroom to wash his cock and wipe it down with hand sanitizer. Sam knelt next to Heather's head and had her clean his cock with her mouth. When Danny came back out, I had him update his tally board and all four of us headed toward the back porch.

I leaned down and gave Heather a light kiss. I smiled at her and whispered, "Rest here if you want or come join us on the porch, it's up to you, but don't clean yourself up."

The menfolk were sitting around enjoying a drink and trying to rejuvenate their wilted cocks. Actually, I should say, Sam and Rob since I wasn't playing today, and Danny didn't need time to refresh. Heather came staggering out a few minutes later. She was still wearing her heels and stockings, she put the shirt back on but didn't button it. I also she had cum running down the inside of her thigh and dripping from her ass. She came to me and gave me a very deep kiss. Rob was sitting next to me and he got the same treatment. I noticed she still had Rob's cum on her face while she kissed us. Sam was sitting at the bar and he was next to sample her cum caked lips, followed by Danny behind the bar. Danny proved he had grown since he showed up last night. After their kiss ended, he wiped the streak of cum off her nose put it in her mouth. All she said in response was, "Fix me a drink, you guys aren't the only ones who need a break."

We sat there drinking and chatting for about 30 minutes, before Heather stood up and announced. "Alright you studs, who's ready for round 2?"

All of us stood up and followed her back to the bedroom. I started directing them. "Danny, you're on the bottom, Sam, you have her mouth and Rob, I don't think you've ever had her ass, have you? Well, it's all yours now." I tossed him the lube and went to sit at her vanity. This round lasted a bit longer than the first time, more than likely because all 3 of them had just cum 1/2 an hour before. It got the same results though. Heather got both holes full of cum and her face got painted again. After she rolled off Danny, he also knelt by her head and had her clean his cock with her mouth. Rob went and cleaned his cock. Heather fell asleep and the men once more stepped outside. By now it was pushing 5:00, so I announced that the party was winding down. I thanked Rob for coming and told him I'd see him after I saw the doctor.

"Sam, do you or Danny need to take a shower before you leave? No? OK, let me go check on Heather. She said she wants to talk to both of you."

Heather was just starting to stir when I walked back in. I sat down on the bed and stroked her hair, trying to avoid the cum covering her face.

She cracked open her eyes and smiled at me as she whispered, "Where's my cum slut when I need him?"

"He took the day off, but I'll help you to the shower if you like. Rob already left, Sam and Danny are waiting for you to talk to them."

"OK, help me to the shower and send Danny in here to join me. He has one last position to learn, then I will be done for the day."

"Wow, you really did unleash your inner slut, didn't you? You got it, I'll send him right in. You know, it's your call, but don't you think Danny should be acquainted with the thrill of having a beautiful woman on a spit roast?"

"Oh, God, I really am a slut. Yeah, send Sam in too. At least he will get one last blow job to hold him over for a few weeks." I gave her a soft kiss on the lips and headed out to get her 2 "volunteers"."

"Alright guys, I thought we were done, but Heather has other ideas. It would seem that Danny has 1 more position to master and she realized she left a position off her list. Sam, she needs you to help show Danny the intricacies of her being spit roasted. She is in the shower waiting for you, and oh Danny, you won't need the lube in the shower, just use her body wash. You go on now, I'm going to guard the bourbon bottle."

45 minutes later, they came walking out. They were both dressed.

Sam went to the bar and asked Danny to get him a bourbon. I wasn't sure if they were leaving until Heather came out wearing her robe.

She gave me a nice kiss then turned to Danny, "Vodka on the rock wit,,,,"

Danny interrupted her by saying, "With a twist of lime?"

"Yes, Sweet Lover, that's right, and while you're at it, get everyone something, because I have to tell you something. Some of it you won't like and some of it you will. I thought that you might want the advice or counsel of your mentors to help you decide how to move forward. I'll wait till everyone is ready, so I have your full attention. In the meanwhile, my wonderful loving husband, tonight, everything below my navel is off limits, even to your fantastic talented tongue. Everything higher is eagerly awaiting any attention you would like to bestow upon it, and I will see to it that you are equally taken care of tonight."

Danny had waited while Heather was speaking to announce, "Everyone has a drink now. Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh God, no, you hormone laden dynamo, I lost count how many times I passed out from your actions. I last remember 3 times I'm not sure, Dave?"

" 5 that I saw, 6 including your sensory overload that scared the hell of Danny."

"Now, does that sound like something I would be upset about? What I need to say to you is a bit more complicated. In your mind, this will probably be the part you won't like the most. This will be the last time you and I spent time together alone. There may be special times we meet, not just us. I was asked to help you learn how to mingle with a female. I think you will agree, we did 'mingle' rather nicely, and several times, didn't we?"

Once Danny nodded his agreement, Heather continued, "Now, don't feel like the Lone Ranger on this, the same goes for Sam and Rob, except maybe a little more frequently. The main reason this applies to you is that I made a phone call on your behalf this morning, that's why you guys had to wait for me. I know I might have been out of line and sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but I care about you Danny. I have watched you grow and mature a lot since we met last Monday. So, I hope you don't get mad, but I called Sally Goodwin this morning. She doesn't know what we have been doing, but she knows Sam is a good friend of ours and we've met you a few times. I told a little fib when I told her you had mentioned her several times in our discussions. Then I spoke to her woman to woman. I told her I thought you had a major crush on her and was afraid you might laugh at him and send you away. She was shocked. She said she never realized you felt the same way as her, she is very lonely and misses a man's touch, among other things, her words not mine. She asked if I had any suggestions to help move things along. I said we didn't have that kind of a relationship, but I did see you staring at my legs when I wore thigh hi stockings."

Heather took a break and pulled her robe open so Danny had a good look at her thighs, before adding, "just like now. So, my young but excellent lover, do you hate me for interfering with your life?"

Danny came over and fell to his knees holding Heathers hip. He looked up with tears in his eyes, hugging her, he loudly whispered, "I could never hate you. You have showed me the world. It is no longer a mystery! I owe you so much, not only for all you taught me, but talking to Sally. Maybe someday I can become a better lover than Sam."

12