Cuckold Chronicles 24: Danny Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Danny, you still have so much to learn, now your next teacher lives a few doors down from you. Before I let both of you leave, I want to make sure you know and remember this. Yes, it's true, Sam is a very accomplished lover, but never, let me repeat that, NEVER forget that before Dave got sick, he put you, Sam, Rob and every single man I have ever been with, to shame. You can only hope and pray that someday you'll be that good. I've said my piece so I'm going to take a nap, all of you guys made me feel loved and used today, a great combination."

After Sam & Danny left, I went to take a nap as well. As I was drifting off, I decided not to cook tonight, we could go to the Moose lodge for their steak night. With dinner handled, I dozed off. I only slept for an hour before Heather woke me up.

"What are we doing for dinner?"

"Steak Night at the lodge?"

"Sounds good to me but we better get moving. It's already a little after six.

Ten minutes later we were on our way. We knew most of the people there. The rest of the night and most of Sunday were kind of calm compared to the other parts of our weekend.

Monday brought a few subtle changes. First off, I wasn't in panties. Secondly, I didn't make her breakfast, but I did bring her coffee.

"No breakfast? What's going on?"

"I thought that after the Doctor appointment we could go to lunch downtown."

"Are you setting me up for a Nooner? A quickie between meetings? Been there, Done that, they are not that satisfying," stifling a giggle as she said it.

"As tempting as all that sounds, I had the crazy notion we might talk over what Doctor Doug has to say."

"You're right, I shouldn't be making light about this. I'll see you around 10 o'clock.

I was dressed and ready by 9:00 so I headed into downtown Orlando. I checked in rather early because I was understandably a bit anxious about this visit. I was playing poker on my phone until Heather came in and sat with me. She wasn't there more than 5 minutes before I was called back. Unlike a normal appointment, we were taken to his private office. He started off with his usual spiel about my health. I told him nothing had changed. My diet, weight and sleep patterns had not changed. Then we got to what John Wayne would call "the rat killing", a cruder way of saying, getting to the meat of the matter. He told us pretty much the same as what he told me Saturday morning.

I finally put it on the line. "This is the big question. I am asking you, not my doctor, if you were in my situation, knowing what problems I have, would you have this procedure?"

"Dave, I have had hundreds of patients ask me that same question over the years. I always tell them I can't answer that. I am not them. However, you and I have been through way too much for me to give my generic answer, so my answer is YES, I would, without any hesitation. I think you are an ideal candidate for this. One thing I should mention, your testosterone is low so I will prescribe a supplement to help with that."

Heather finally got to ask her question by saying, "Docter, between the supplement and the procedure, will he be able to, how should I put this, carry out his husbandly duties?"

Doug started laughing as he tried to say, "Heather, we have known each other since our days at UF. I'm going to guess that you want to know if Dave will be able to rock your world again, like he did when we were roommates in college."

Heather was actually blushing when she answered, "Yes, I suppose that is what I was asking. Aside from that, what is his recovery time, he told me about 10 days, right?"

"That is right as far as the incision goes, but his Testosterone level might take a bit longer. What I mean is, you should use that time to work out the kinks, so to speak, of his new equipment, how it works, how to turn it off, etc."

"Turn it off? We've waited a long time for this chance, why would we turn it off?'

"Stop and think about this. You do know that is an artificial erection, right? Do you really want him to walk around all day and night with an erection? Even an artificial one would get painful after a while. Now I have other patients, so I have to go. Just remember this, don't use more than 4 pumps. It can go to 6 but not for your body type, 4 is the max. To deflate it, just squeeze the bulb until the erection is gone. OK, I have to go, call me after you two talk it over and we'll schedule the procedure. It takes about an hour and a half, including recovery. Ask the receptionist for a pamphlet on your way out. Let me know what you decide. I love you guys."

There is a quaint little Cuban cafe close to the medical complex where Doug has his office. We beat the lunch rush by getting there around 11 A.M. We looked over the pamphlet until our food came. From what we could tell, the whole contraption was about 4 inches long, including the tube. It is inserted into the ball sac. While we were eating, we went back and forth with the pros and cons concerning the procedure. It wasn't a discussion as much as it was a confirmation of what I wanted to do. I wanted Heather there because we have been a team for so many years, I couldn't and wouldn't do this without her on my side. With that settled, I called Doug on his personal line to set it in motion. I told him, let's do it.

He started laughing, in between breaths, he finally was able to say, "I figured that would be your answer. I already booked you for 1:00 tomorrow afternoon. You'll need someone to drive since you won't be able to."

I thanked him and confirmed I would be there. Heather was already calling her office to tell them she would not be in tomorrow because I was having surgery. I called Rob and let him know it is happening tomorrow. Heather called Sam and told him as well. He told her that Danny had left 2 hours ago to see Sally. Since he was supposed to be moving boxes around for her, Sam didn't understand why he showered and smelled of too much cologne. They were both laughing when she disconnected from the call.

Six weeks later, Heather and I had just finished our 3rd love making session of the day. While we were cuddling, she asked me if it felt as good as it used to. I said, "Of course! You have no idea how much I have missed this. I've even been thinking about having Sam or Rob swing by to join us. What do you think about that? Are you interested in doing that?"

"Funny you should mention that. Both of them plus Danny have called me to check on you and to see if I was happy with the results of the surgery. Danny really surprised me. He told me that Sally kept asking him how he became such a gifted lover at such a young age. He finally broke down and told her the whole story. She wants to meet us and thank us personally for all both of us taught him. What do you think we should do about them?"

"I think you should invite them over. Maybe for a swim or some burgers."

"I'm glad you said that. They'll be here Saturday at 1:00."

And that my friends is a story for another day.

12