Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 3 years ago

Not erotic, no real plot, no character development. Can’t see what hubby gets out of the relationship. Son will probably grow up developmentally challenged. Most cuckolds participate in some way, either as a voyeur, or MMF as a sub, or some other arrangement. All hubby gets is perhaps a snippet of his wife’s extramarital life. Sounds like she’s never there, so negligible companionship, negligible sex, lots of exposure to STD’s. Sorry, one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hope to see more of Nancy in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really like cuckold stories, but this has no emotion, no sexuality, no... Soul.

What's EXCITING for you? In fact, what do you get from this at all? I'm a cuckold (real life) and it is THRILLING to me. Is it thrilling to you?

Sincerely

CuckoldPaul

switchhitter46switchhitter46over 3 years ago
Sharing is caring. In your case there's no sharing.

Sharing is caring. In your case there's no sharing and Nancy shows no caring. A, Hot Wife, life style should be exciting for both and participated in by both. Not one sided; just my humble opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No emotional ties to anything

She does not care about her son. She goes away for a month on vacation and leaves her son, and husband, at home. Her husband is ok with that but he does not get any real release except maybe once a month. She is gone most weekends and evenings which again leaves her son alone with his dad. Is their son really his? When she sees a lover or two in the afternoons what is her son doing? Her husband should try one of the plastic cages. It is lighter and can be more easily taken care of to prevent chafing (not that she gives any care about that). I occasionally like a cuckhold story but there is usually a little more emotional bond where the wife likes to keep a better hold on her husband. Maybe we will hear from Nancy's POV?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DTSB

Dude, you are a fool. This is not even a good “bad” relationship. She gets what she wants, you raise and nurture the child, push your feelings aside, and get used condoms left in your bed as a reward. Pathetic.

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Not cuckold

Oh man, this doesn't seem to be a story of being cuckold, but one of mental abuse. I'm sure, if she's anything like in the photo she's extremely attractive, but, she doesn't seem to care for you or her son.

Cuckold, should at least be satisfying for you as well. It's probably to late to change the rules. But, perhaps, it's time, you strike out on your own and enjoy life a little. She'll either accept it or fold. Either way, your life won't change to much except perhaps meeting someone who respects you a little more.

Good luck.

GwenshubbyGwenshubbyover 3 years ago
A big lie

This is all a lie.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!