Cuckold Confessions

Story Info
How cuckold Nigel kept his best friend.
3.2k words
3.6
24.5k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers

Cuckold Nigel

"I know you like him Beccy," I said to Rebecca, my lovely Wife.

"Yes," she replied. "He's nice."

"And handsome. And strong. And a good listener," I continued.

"Yes! And?"

"You fancy him. Don't you."

Rebecca's face turned the colour of a ripe tomato before she responded. "Of course I bloody well do! But I love you Nigel. You're my husband. I couldn't ever cheat on you."

But I knew better. I had seen her and Jacko, my best friend, talking together at a party and it had been obvious to me that there had always been a deep attraction between them. As they had talked I could see that my Wife was showing all the usual body language signs of attraction. She held his gaze for long moments as they smiled warmly at each other. She had unconsciously licked her lips (a sure sign of a wet pussy), she touched his arm and as her nipples poked through her thin blouse she had pulled her chair even closer to him with her legs apart. My Wife was unconsciously (or not) telling my friend that he could have her, and he knew it.

Jacko, on his part, was clearly enjoying talking to his best friend's Wife, judging by the prodigious bulge in his Chinos, but he had also sworn to me many times that he would never make a move on Rebecca. And I believed him.

I had loved Jacko as a brother since we were at school together and he had got me out of many a stupid situation with his size and strength and I had saved him a few times with my intuition and ability to organize. He was a dynamic natural leader and had been the captain of our school football team, and the reason for his 'prodigious bulge' had been the subject of many ribald jokes in the showers after the match. He had also been the Best Man at Rebecca and my wedding where, at the reception festivities later, he danced with and subsequently seduced Rebecca's sister, Nicky and spent the night with her in his hotel room. Much to her husband David's chagrin and, it must be said, to Rebecca's annoyance.

A year later Nicky, as his Black Owned Mistress, had given birth to his child, therefore one could say that at this time he was very much part of the family. So it was a shock to us all, including Nicky's cuckolded husband, when one evening at dinner at our house he announced that he was going back to stay with his parents St Lucia.

Although I had Rebecca, I knew that losing my long time best friend would be unbearably painful because I had no other pals. My affection for him was not a 'gay' thing, but he had been my constant companion (when he wasn't enjoying Nicky's pretty body) for all of that time. I felt distressed at the news - not that I intended to show my pain; that would be most unmanly - wouldn't it?

"When are you going mate?" I asked, pretending unconcern.

"End of next month."

There was no doubting Rebecca's misery at the thought of Jacko leaving and I was finding it very difficult to hide my own. It was time for Rebecca and I to talk about the loss of our friend - and we needed to be honest.

"So how far are you prepared to go to keep him here?" I asked a tearful Rebecca one evening just a week before Jacko's departure.

Her pretty face took on a determined look as she looked me directly in the eyes. "All the way," she replied.

"Truly?"

"All the way! Whatever it takes," she confirmed. "And what about you Nigel. Are you prepared for 'whatever it takes'?"

She smiled triumphantly when I gave her answer.

I had to work fast, and I already had a plan in my head, which I kept to myself, before the night's end; so the following morning I phoned Jacko to tell him that Rebecca and I were planning to redecorate our Lounge (it was true - we were). And, as usual, he volunteered to help.

"It'll be warm work," I said, as the weather forecast had been quoting a sunny day and high temperatures.

Rebecca, Jacko and me worked all day; scraping, rubbing, filling holes, painting and finally cleaning up; consequently by late afternoon we were tired, dirty, paint spattered and very, very sweaty. To his credit, Jacko had set to the task with enthusiasm and had heroically ignored (or tried to but I wasn't fooled) Rebecca's bouncing unrestrained breasts under her t-shirt and her shapely bottom under tight shorts that were little more than a thin pair of knickers. As you may imagine, it was all very informal.

"I'm off for a shower," Rebecca said after we finally finished putting the furniture back into place, and subsequently left the room. Jacko, it must be said, looked longingly after her as she left, and that was the moment that I put my plan into action.

"Christ Jacko, you stink of sweat," I said truthfully, "you need a shower too mate."

"I will in a few minutes," said Jacko, just as the noise of the powerful water pump could be heard from where we were standing.

"Why don't you go up and join her," I said noncommittally while trying hard to conceal the effects of my heart pounding like a base drum.

"Really?"

"Yes really," I replied, "I don't want the hot water to run out."

"Won't Rebecca object?"

"Maybe! We'll soon find out won't we."

"I guess so! But are you really, really sure Nigel?" he asked.

"As sure as I have ever been Jacko."

With that reply, he turned away and climbed the stairs to stand on the landing and remove all of his clothes before opening the door to the shower room and walk in - naked.

Jacko has never told me what Rebecca's reaction was to her husband's best friend walking into her shower room. I have often wondered whether it was shock, or pleasure that showed on her face when Jacko entered without knocking. But what I do know is that there was no scream of outrage, or her shouting for him to 'get out'. All was quiet except for the shower pump that continued to run.

It must have been half an hour before I heard the pump switch off. Had my plan worked? The plan that I was orchestrating for my best friend to stay in my life and if that meant that I was to be cuckolded, then so be it.

Momentarily, I lost confidence in my wish for my best friend and my Wife making love upstairs. 'Maybe they just washed each other's backs,' I thought to myself, only to have that idea blown away by the squeaking sound of the springs on our marriage bed being compressed above my head.

'Maybe she is laying out some of my clean clothes for Jacko to wear,' I thought while remembering that he was three times bigger than me in 'everything' that matters.

'Rebecca is lying naked on my bed with her legs open and Jacko is going to penetrate her with his big dark brown cock,' I realised, 'and there is nothing I can do, or would want to do, about it.'

And then the rhythm section of my 'orchestra' started to play. Slowly at first, like a very good symphony, the springs of the bed creaked under the weight of love's physical pleasures. There was no doubt that my lovely Wife Rachel had willingly opened her pretty long white legs for Jacko's big member, and naturally, he had accepted her warm and open invitation.

Maybe, because they knew I was downstairs listening, they refrained from making any noise, that is until Jacko increased his rate of thrusting. And then the real music started. The music of passion and lust. The sweet-sounding notes of moaning and muffled screams came in beautifully and on time to the increased beat of Jacko's rhythm. It was a melodic work of art and I sat directly below them in awe of the harmony of two people I care for finding love.

All musical analogies aside, I knew that what I was listening to was a huge change in my life. I had encouraged my best friend to seduce my own Wife knowing that it was almost certain that she would accept him into our bed, and the reality of that decision was now nearing its climax.

I heard Rachel's final orgasm in those same moments that Jacko groaned loudly and ejaculated his hot semen deep into her. Their orgasms were so prolonged that it was clear to me that their 'loving moment' had been long in the making. After the noises of passion had ceased there was a merciful silence throughout the house which suddenly seemed so empty. I felt emotionally drained. Our marriage had changed and the risk I had taken suddenly felt very daunting.

There was little time for introspection because within a half an hour the bed squeaked again and the noise of their love-making drifted once again through the ceiling and down the stairs. He was having Rachel again and, judging by the loving noises coming from her, she was all in favour of his second orchestral movement.

For hours I sat in my newly decorated lounge smelling fresh paint and listening to my best friend and my Wife make love again and again. I had underestimated their passion for each other. To put it crudely, they were going at it like rabbits and it was a shock to me to discover the extent of Jacko's virility and stamina. Equally shocking was the noisy and abandoned level of Rebecca's desire for her new Lover. Little wonder that Nicky had been his Mistress for so long and had wanted his child and not her husband's.

It was dark outside, and I had just turned the lights on in the lounge when I realised that there was silence from upstairs. I decided that maybe I should look in on them. 'Just to make sure they're okay,' I thought - rather foolishly.

On the balls of my feet, I quietly climbed the stairs, turned off the landing lights and silently pushed open the bedroom door just enough to peek inside unobserved. Any doubts I had had were dispelled immediately and I suddenly felt like an intruder. I was intruding in a private moment between two people who were now in love. So like a good cuckold should, I backed out and went to our spare bedroom to sleep.

I woke early and, after making a large pot of coffee, I waited downstairs for the two Lovers to come down and face me.

Rebecca and Jacko walked hand in hand into the lounge approximately an hour later after another loud and lengthy 'orchestral movement'. She was dressed in a short nightdress whereas he was wrapped around the waist in a large white bath towel.

"I have just one question," I said to the two of them as she poured out two cups of coffee.

"Yes Nigel?" Rebecca responded, as she took the cups of coffee to where she and Jacko now sat closely together hand in hand.

"Was last night the first time?" I asked.

Rebecca's face coloured but Jacko looked me directly in the eye as he replied, "Nigel, I swear to you I have never touched Rebecca before. You have my word."

"But you have always wanted to, haven't you?"

He was honest in his reply. "Hell yeah! I've wanted Rebecca since long before you were married."

It was something I had known for a long time so I was not surprised at his honest answer; but I had a question for my Wife.

"And you Beccy," I said, "have you been faithful to me?"

"Until last night - yes!"

"But?"

"You know damn well," she responded, "I've always been attracted to Jacko."

"Even when he had made your sister his Mistress?"

"Even then!" she exclaimed emotionally, "I was so jealous of Nicky. She had a wonderful Lover and a hubby who knows his place."

"A cuckold, you mean."

She didn't reply and let the implication of my own situation float in the air. There followed a few minutes of silence between the three of us while, I noticed, that Rebecca moved even closer to Jacko and placed her hand gently on his towel draped thigh close to his manhood.

It was Jacko who broke the silence as he placed a protective arm around Rebecca's shoulders and cupped her right breast in his big dark hand. She responded by putting her own hand on his and pressing it gently against her soft warm flesh.

"Why Nige? Why send me upstairs last night? I'm forever grateful, but why?"

I knew that I needed to be clear on my motives for permitting (encouraging?) my best friend to bed my Wife. I had to get this right or I would be seen by them as a grubby little pervert. I took a deep breath and spoke.

"It has become, even before we married, obvious to me that Beccy has had a 'thing 'for you. Although she has done her best to hide her desire, I have always known and have accepted that I have been 'second best' in her affections. It is obvious that I am the Beta Male and it is a credit to Beccy that she has not..."

"Not what?" Rebecca asked sharply.

"Looked elsewhere!"

"I have looked," she replied, "but my sister had what I wanted. Until cuckold David took her back and acknowledged the baby as his."

"I know that Dear," I replied, "but what do we do now?"

"We tell Jacko that we want him to stay."

Jacko put his coffee down and, with a questioning look on his handsome brown face, said, "Is that what this has all been about? You don't want me to go back home."

"I want you to stay here and be my Lover," Rebecca said as her hand eased it's way along his dark muscular thigh under the towel, "and Nigel agrees. Don't you Dear."

I nodded, shaken by Rebecca's directness.

"Okay," Jacko responded, clearly enjoying Rebecca's searching fingers as evidenced by a rising lump in his towel, "but I have already given notice to quit on my apartment and my job."

The room was suddenly quiet but it was Rebecca who broke in with THE question that settled everything. "Would you have gone to St Lucia if I had been your Girlfriend?"

"No! Of course not. But Nicky and I had finished so I was on my own, I thought."

Rebecca then asked him if he could cancel his notice on his job and his apartment. And it was now becoming apparent that Rebecca, while going along with my plan, had hatched one of her own - without my knowledge.

"My boss asked me to change my mind about leaving, so I guess I could keep my job. But my landlord already has a young couple moving in on a higher rent, so I couldn't change that arrangement - even if I asked," he replied.

Rebecca turned to me and with the sweetest of smiles said, "I think we need someone else to share this big house of ours. Don't you think so Nigel?"

"Of...Of... course," I managed to answer knowing very well that I was agreeing to another huge change in my life. "We'd be happy to have you stay with us."

Jacko knew exactly what had just happened in Rebecca and my marriage, and precisely what was on offer - enjoying my naked Wife in my bed every night. And me as their compliant cuckold.

Rebecca had clearly taken charge of matters and I had little say other than agree to her plans.

"And you Nige, are you really happy with me staying here as a lodger? But before you answer I have to tell you something about Nicky and David." Jacko said.

Rebecca and I were silent as Jacko told us of his relationship with Rebecca's sister and her cuckold hubby.

"I did not seduce Nicky," he said, pausing only once to take a sip of his hot coffee, "because it was David's idea. He came to me a week before your wedding and asked me to become Nicky's Boyfriend. He said that it was time that his Wife should be the Mistress of a better man than he and he could think of no one better than me to be her Master. As you may imagine, I was more than happy to take his pretty Wife to bed - regularly."

"And what about David? How did he handle his unmanning? It couldn't have been easy for him," I suggested.

"He was a natural." Jack replied. "He was a natural, semen slurping, panty wearing cuckold who liked nothing more than to watch his Wife with me in his bed. He was probably the best pussy licking, cock reviving, penis caged cucky-boy I ever knew."

I knew exactly what Jacko was saying to me and I also knew that David would be a typical cuckold. And, in my way, I was very much like him. Diffident, submissive and less than manly.

Again we sat quietly contemplating what had just been said, but it was Rebecca who broke the silence.

"I knew all that," she said, "Nicky has told me many times just what a sissy David is. But now we have to train you Nigel."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, for a start you still stink of sweat and haven't cleaned yourself since yesterday, so I want you take all of you dirty clothes off, and take a shower. Jacko and me are going back to bed and I want you to come and join us when you smell a lot more civilised."

"Does that mean.......?" I asked, leaving the question open.

"To watch only... for now," Rebecca confirmed.

Epilogue

For the rest of that day and into the night I lay alongside my Wife Rebecca and her new Master, my best friend Jacko, as they (we) learned the rules of our new way of life. Gradually, I was eased into just what is expected of a cuckolded husband and by the morning of the following day I had experienced the joy of cleaning Jacko's salty cream from Rebecca's labia as a routine.

The next day, I graduated to reviving Jacko's heavy and outsized manhood with my mouth and the day after that my new penis cage arrived in the post. It was a strange but satisfying feeling to fit such an apparatus to my little pink penis - my cuckold journey was moving on at a brisk and happy pace.

Jacko did go to St Lucia after all, for a three week holiday with Rebecca who, on the morning of their departure, hung the packet of her birth control pills around my neck.

Nicky now has a new Master, a good friend of Jacko's who is one of the other Black players in his football team, and David now defines himself as a sissy, castrated cuckold.

I haven't gone as far down the cuckold journey as David but I do understand why he has done so. Perhaps soon I shall too.

Either way, I love my life of submission and humiliation.

And Rebecca?

She and Jacko have been very, very busy indeed - as we shall see in the next nine months.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
282 Followers