All Comments on 'Cuckold Confessions'

by DerekGrant

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Oh for fucks sake. This was as erotic as a barrel of chopped up puppies.

Stop writing stories because you stink.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

Not really a story: no plot, no characterization, no drama or tension, just a heap of cuckold clichés put together. The cuck supporters will love it, the BTB devotees will hate it, and no doubt they will tell you so. Personally I don't go either way, I just enjoy a good story, sadly there wasn't really enough here to get excited about. I'm as far from the BTB brigade as possible but my last thought was that I'd love to see Jacko, Rabecca and Nicky involved in a particularly nasty accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s interracial!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Bloody good story - I love a good cuckold tale, especially if it involves a white wife being fucked by her black lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and definitely could be true! Love to hear more like this or a sequel 2 years later. Don't let the naysayers bother you

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author and his story and all the anonymous yes-sayers show us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cock cages and such means this should have been in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This piece of trash like it was written by an English writer. If so my question is; are all the white males in England a bunch of fops with fetishes of black men taking control over their white wives? Obviously DerekGrant thinks this way. He lists his interests and fetishes as 'Interracial Cuckoldry'. Since he has not specifically tagged this post one can only presume the tags would follow his interests and fetishes. Would it be out of the question to request the writer to post his stories in the Interracial Love or Fetish categories? Sure you have a 'wife' as a character in this rats nest of deviance but many of the stories posted on Literotica do also and are not posted in Loving Wives. I've said it before, while a wife is essential for a Loving Wives story, a wife does not a Loving Wives story make. Yours is the stuff of deviant fetishism, black snake worship by voodoo ensnared women with weak minded husbands. 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I shared my wife with my big cocked friend which was the best thing that I ever did. I was made to be a little penis cuck.

Jdavis77Jdavis77over 2 years ago
Soo

Wow you have a bunch of yes men comments on a cuckold story way to go this shit sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Once I saw the name Jacko, I knew the story would be awful. The author did not disappoint. I was just thinking we needed another black guy taking a white wife story. It’s been done so many times it’s like white noise to me now. Authors need to try harder. Theres other races. How about a hung Chinese guy stealing a black girl or just something different for once.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Very hot story!!!! Congratulations for your first one!!!! Please, go on soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

continue, por favor. essa história merece uma continuação.

OBS: a esposa precisa mostrar mais que ama o marido.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO, another retread cuck writer hitting every check box in the cuck by the numbers handbook and not even in a good or believable way.

This author, without a doubt falls within the 90 percent of cuckage being gay...straight up dude. Write the story you really want, you get feminized and spend your days cum guzzling.

Well at least the other mentally ill and or gay readers will applaud this, but honestly thats like a Proctologist enjoying a patient having a sudden violent case of the runs in mid exam.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I know where this is going...one..I think Jacko and Rebecca had been planning their own situation..and 2 ..believe they will end up together..keep this going please

DarrylCDarrylCover 2 years ago

I liked it as well. That Nigel can hear them is sexy. Wish he could have watched that first time. I was with my wife when she first had sex with my best friend. I wanted in the floor until she flopped back over on my side of the bed. I then got on top of her and fucked her, while she told me how good it was and how it all happened. I fucked her 3 times the next day. They only did it once more a couple weeks later. But, I did not watch that time. Went to bed and give them time to get going, but fell asleep (damn it) and 2 hours later was awoken by her coming in only wearing her blouse wide open. She came back to bed and I fucked her too, while she told me how he played with her tits and clitoris and then fucked her on the floor and came 3 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very bad symphony! As if all instruments were vomiting! And he was gay after all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whackdoodle could have written this since its almost an autobiography of his life. His wife has given birth to four black babies so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story and putting it here, right where it belongs. My only complaint, you ended it right when it was getting interesting. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage written for the sewer rats and cucks who roam this category. You know who you are. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

New would be author with his new idea for the ir cuck tale. Jamal is, the ridiculous, Jacko in this piece of shit that gives LW more new ir posts than the actual ir site. It did make all the cuck fans piss their panties though. You have that going for you.

RubberbummRubberbummover 2 years ago

Great story! Keep it going! So hot wish I had a wife like that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if my wife actially went thru with that i would beat her brains in with a baseball bat

DerekGrantDerekGrantabout 2 years agoAuthor

Has anybody noticed that all the negative comments on my story have been made by either 'Anonymous' followers or those who are registered on the site but have yet to offer any stories or poems of their own for critique.

This was my first offering and was a 'toe in the water' so to speak and in my 'Profile' I do make it clear that I write interracial cuckold stories so I guess that if that genre doesn't meet with expectations then don't read on. The clue was in the title, wasn't it?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Not my favorite type of ending.

orater1orater1about 2 years ago

I think it was written fairly well. I mean, how many (signed in or anonymous) can claim that the author hits on a popular subject...). And for those that go the "1* and one line comments'" - I don't understand why you continue to read LW "Loving Wives" section...).

A few tips though. I think your dynamic transitions of both Nigel & Rebecca are a little quick and, unfounded. From loving husband and wife to complete abstinence on his part and her willingly ready to procreate. The couple (Nicky and David) might have been the main focus of a preceding story to 'set the stage'. Doing this would go a long way towards presenting a story (maybe even believable) vice a jo piece of the few that enjoyed. Thanks for the read... please continue!

RassclautRassclautabout 2 years ago

Well written cuckold story, please submit more and disregard the negative comments.

jerryijerryialmost 2 years ago

screw the negative comments....DG your writings are the best!!!

Regards

Neal

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold10 months ago

FUCKing FANTASTIC,more please more

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking hot story! I love all the brutal honesty without anyone meaning to cause pain: everyone finally, simply acknowledges what they are: friends who become a cuckold, a bull, and his mistress. I would love to hear more of these three and their life together and their baby, and if he, too, becomes a castrated cuckold. Makes me want to throw away my pills and go downtown. 😋

Also, I would really love to read the story of Nicky and her castrated cuckold. I do so love stories of such extreme commitment and devotion.

SoCalCuckoldress

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someone shared this story with me, because they knew I would relate. I, too, was a typical guy in a monogamous marriage until we went on vacation with some friends who wanted to play with us, and I discovered I wasn’t the man I thought I was. So we went pretty quickly from swinging to me doing foreplay and cleanup and becoming everybody’s pet. After that, my wife no longer saw me as a man. She seized control and started hooking up with coworkers, guys she met at GNOs, and two exes. She ran amok, and I was shut out and lost. We went through a rough time where we had to work out a new relationship, if we were going to stay together. We realized we had to assume new roles, and that I deserved attention, too. We didn’t have the example that this couple did, of watching another couple work it out. This wife always knew what she wanted, and her husband knew what he was getting into from the start. We read a lot on the internet, and soon I was in a cock cage, with chores to do when she was out. And God forbid I didn’t meet her standards, or I would get her wooden paddle. But she was very affectionate and tried to include me in her subsequent sexual escapades. I thrived on whatever attention she gave me, no matter how little. I was like a kid trying to earn gold stars on my homework.

Our new reality started when my brother came to live with us when he came home from Afghanistan. He was the bad boy she had dated before he went to war. The very first night, she outed me and brought him to our bedroom. I think she had been planning it for some time, as I believe that was the night she got pregnant. The humiliation stunned me. I was as devastated as I was aroused. She encouraged him to find his role vis-a-vis her cuckold husband, and now he also takes charge of me. I service both of them sexually, and he is the one who disciplines me now, once she saw how much more painful it was for me, but it feels right to accept punishment from his hand. I believe I was always destined to be their slave.

Once they knew his sperm had survived the war, they wanted my balls, which now sit in a jar on their mantle. Since I work from home, I take care of their child while they go out to work, who, curiously, looks more like me and has naturally bonded with me, his caregiver. I am very content in my work and with my non-traditional family. I believe I have found my place in the world.

ACastratedCuckoldSlave

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWM5 months ago

Interesting, entertaining but a horrible place to be in anything but a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

The interracial bull trope.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDerekGrant@DerekGrant
For some years I have drawn on my own experiences of being cuckolded by my Wife with a variety of Black Men to write different stories and publications. Such stories were at one time being published on my Google Blogspot called Cuckold Connoisseur until 2020 when Google switc...