All Comments on 'Cuckold Confessions: Get Out!'

by secondsamuel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008almost 2 years ago

humiliation and emasculation really push all my buttons.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

Let her divorce you like she really wants and take your money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars. Love it, all the better for being true. Can't wait for more.

heebejeebesheebejeebesalmost 2 years ago

These losers come in here and comment about how awful cuckold stories are, yet all of them read it and came. All of them keep coming back to these stories because they are too big of a pussy to just accept their fetish. That post orgasm self hate that they try to push on the author. We all know who you really are, at least the real cuckolds accept what they want and go for it. You losers read and spread hate after you sought the story out. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poor man deserve better ,get out ..be free, you don't want her or be there just leave just switch of your phone leave ,she doest deserve you ,your not a man for her any more or be looser cuck get feminized esmasculated by your wife being a maid or nanny after she gets knocked up last raise another man child, life gets serious

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hottest video I ever saw was a black Dom working a white slut over. Punishing her, not allowing her to touch him. She can only use her mouth and he slaps her everytime she touches him. It’s so hot as she begs him to be allowed to touch him till she’s crying as he fucks her and she begs to cum.

It’s unbelievably shocking to watch but hot to see and I’d love to be tied to a chair and see my wife turned into a submissive slut and treated like that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a dumbass!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really thought we were good but how many million of people have thought the same? We had a cookout and Sally and I as always invited family friends and coworkers. I had invited a long time friend that was a coworker. Samuel was a black guy that I grew up with. He had brought a a another black guy that I didn't know but I didn't think anything about it. His name was Carl Jones. He ended up being a cousin.

Everyone was drinking. But I'm guy that just doesn't drink too much. Later when the party was breaking up I seen Carl grab Sally's ass and she playfully slapped his arm. He grabbed her again. Ok that was enough. I got up and was headed in there direction. Same intercepted me and said relax I got this brother. He went over to them and said something and Carl kind of pushed Samuel. Good old Samuel shoved him and knocked him on his ass. When Carl got up Samuel said leave now and you are not staying at my place you can go home. He left like a puppy with his tail between him legs. Sally sobered up pretty quickly. She came to me and apologized that she must have drank to much. I said ok but it better not happen again. She said that it wouldn't please forgive me and help me if you see that I'm drinking more than I should. Samuel came to us and apologized and asked if we were good. I said yes buddy and thanks. Well he said cuz needs to grow up and stop being so racist. He is one of those that just because he's black that he is a gift for women and he is um bigger than you white guys. I just smiled. He bumped my arm and said shut up. You see Samuel was hung but I had him beat. No I wasn't 12 or 14 inches. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The funniest thing that I ever seen was a little Mexican about 5-6 or 7 pounding the shit out of a 6-5 guy that had messed with his wife. It took 3 other guys to pull him off and I thought that he was going to kick all of their asses. He wife yelled something in Spanish and he quit. As he walked away he said you assholes are lucky. There was no doubt in my mind. Just so you know thoes guys were black. One was my coworker andsingle. . The one that started it. I had told told him that some time he was going to mess with the wrong woman. Lol the dumbass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecondsamuel@secondsamuel
2240 Followers
Many of my older stories have been sold. But if you email me (with your email address) I am happy to share any of your favorites for free. My wife and I are both bisexual, polyamorous, and ridiculously kinky which is reflected in my work. If you are interested in lifestyle/lg...