All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Blackmailed'

by charmer949

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 2 years ago

this was so hot. Women should be in charge of sex, as my wife is, ever since she found out about my crossdressing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Awesome story! Cuckolding, anal fucking, male chastity, all in the one story, loved it. Bring on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

beautiful, hard throughout the whole thing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, will we get to find out if Raghav gets unlocked? So far, the answer is no, not yet anyway. Too bad that Dipika now only loves big black cocks and will get fucked by bbc's while her loving husband watches. Raghav can only wait and wonder if he will ever get out of the cage. Hopefully it is a cage that allows washings to help ease the daily abuse it gets as Dipika edges him over and over. Maybe he will get a new cage with shock ability and maybe a GPS unit to keep track of him. Of course his loving wife comes by his office to get some black cock and makes him clean her up afterwards. Would love to read more about these adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. The only thing keeping me from giving 5 stars is you made the same mistake I see in so many of these type stories. You got lazy with the anal sex. I woman with a virgin ass and a guy with a huge cock and it just "slips in easily" common you could have given us a little of the struggle she would have had to endure getting it in. I would have even added that Clarence had a average cock and she begged to take it first to loosen her up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercharmer949@charmer949
For February 2024, I've submitted 14 short stories in 7 different categories. It's not to win a "contest." Minimalist writing reminds me of 'Penthouse Variations' & 'Nugget' erotica publications. I hope readers are enjoying them in "short bursts." Some are 3rd person, some a...