Cuckold Couple Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
573 Followers

Dipika was so turned on with her 'giving' assignment, she started masturbating again. Taylor was too aroused--and in her own world--to notice. Dipika knew she might get spanked for frigging, but she figured it would be a price she'd be willing to pay.

And even though her eyes had been closed almost the entire time, for some reason she briefly decided to open them in a moment of wonderment of this crazy sexual experience.

Well, oh, fuck.

Marcus was standing directly over the two filming this incredibly hot lesbian sex. Dipika was giving Taylor an orgasm from her excellent tongue work; Dipika was giving herself an orgasm from her own masturbating fingers.

It was very late and time for everyone to get some sleep. Dipika went to bed wondering if she'd get spanked tomorrow for cumming without permission.

It's awkward to be in a sexually submissive situation with another couple when you wake up the next morning stone cold sober yet still expected to sexually serve.

Dipika wandered out to the kitchen. She had a headache. Marcus was already there making coffee. He was wearing really sexy underwear that clearly outlined a large flaccid cock. Dipika thought he was even hotter, almost nude. She wasn't expecting to be sexually aroused this early and could feel her vagina moistening as if preparing itself for what it wanted.

M: You look nice. Did you sleep okay? I made us coffee.

D: Yes please. Uh...you look nice, too.

M: That was quite something to watch last night. I wouldn't have guessed you were bi.

D: I'm not.

M: Well, you fake it well. Unless you changed your mind.

D: Where's Taylor? Is she still sleeping?

M: It's just you and I this morning. She is running errands. I was wondering how you'd feel about blowing me after I make us breakfast? I like a little sexual release before a physical release at the gym.

Dipika wasn't expecting to be asked so politely. She thought she was supposed to do whatever she was told and wasn't expecting to be asked. It turned her on even more. She was intensely attracted to Marcus and wanted to be his slut and embarrassingly blurted out an unrefined response.

D: I'd love to suck your cock! And I'll swallow, too!

She couldn't believe she just said that. Like out loud with so much enthusiasm. Her dark olive skin was reddening in flushed embarrassment.

Marcus just smiled while preparing a mushroom, tomato and cheese omelet.

After breakfast, Marcus reached for a kitchen towel and placed it at his feet.

M: The floor can be a little hard on the knees.

That was her sign to squat down and get started. She didn't need to be reminded that she was there to 'receive Marcus's cock wherever he wanted to put it.' She was excited and wanted to serve.

Dipika rarely gave blowjobs to her husband; she actually hated it and would only occasionally suck him off out of the obligation of being a good subservient wife. Plus, Raghav's cum tasted like ammonia and she always spit out his gross sperm after her husband came. Somehow, she knew this was going to be different.

Dipika got on her knees and fished Marcus's impressive black cock from the opening of his jockey shorts. His large ebony cock was more impressive in person than the pictures she'd seen of it on Taylor's phone. She was imagining it inside of her. She wouldn't be a Virgil when Raghav picked her up, she thought.

She put the sizable semi hard tool in her mouth and began sucking on it vigorously.

M: Woah, woah, woah...slow down a little. We are in no rush. I can see you're excited. It's okay.

Marcus ran his fingers through Dipika's hair.

To her it was a sexy acknowledgement in balance expectation: for her to give him a proper blow job. Dipika was having trouble processing her body's reaction to sucking this amazingly hot and sexy big black cock. She wanted this. She needed this. She calmed down and settled into a rhythm.

It was the first and only time she ever enjoyed sucking a cock. And from the sounds Marcus was making, she realized she might actually be good at it. She felt like she was serving a man who deserved to be served. She wanted to be obedient to him and be his slut. She wanted to 'receive Marcus's cock wherever he wanted to put it.'

So when Marcus started ejaculating, Dipika was very focused on pacing and swallowing. She wanted every drop of his cum. She wanted Marcus's sperm to slide down her throat in rhythm with his ejaculating spurts.

When the blow job was over, he thanked her for it. And he never mentioned anything about a spanking.

It was time for Raghav to pick up Dipika. Marcus casually reminded Dipika that their sexcapade wasn't over.

She knew. And deep down she was excited. She was going to get properly fucked--she wouldn't be a Virgil anymore--and her husband was going to watch. He'd forever be defined as a cuckold. Dipika felt some satisfaction knowing that. She was pretty sure Raghav had been unfaithful during their marriage. The late nights at work that one winter when he hired a new secretary; another year when his "work" trips seemed to be unexplainable.

M: Taylor is texting Raghav to come over. Do you think he'll be able to handle this?

D: Probably not. What will he have to do?

M: Unfortunately for Raghav, two things are going to have to happen to keep him from getting fired. First, he is going to have to watch me fuck you. Second, he'll get locked in chastity the minute he walks through the door. And he'll stay locked for days--perhaps weeks even--depending on Taylor's whims. She'll have the only key to his penis freedom.

Raghav figured he was just going to pick up his wife and this ordeal would be over. He was still pissed at Dipika for her slutty behavior Friday night and had already decided that whatever happened to her, she deserved it. In his mind, she brought all this onto herself.

And he was going to set some new rules in their marriage about her behavior. Like, she was not ever going to be allowed to kiss anyone again.

Of course, the reality of what was about to happen was 180 degrees different. And to make sure Raghav was in compliance, traps had already been set.

He arrived at Marcus & Taylor's place to find a note on the door. It had very clear instructions, none of which Raghav read or intended to follow.

Poor Raghav. Things were about to go very poorly for him.

He barreled through the unlocked door demanding to have his wife handed over to at once.

Not only was Marcus standing just inside, but his buddy Clarence was standing there, too.

M: You've not followed your entry instructions.

R: FUCK YOU! You got what you wanted, now give me my wife back!

Clarence and Marcus both folded their arms.

M: Are we doing this the easy way...or the HARD way?

R: Oh, so you're going to assault me now? You're going to commit a crime over this?

M: The only crimes committed have been yours and your job is on the line. I'll give you one more chance. Are we doing this the easy way...or the HARD way?

Raghav realized he was fucked and in a lose-lose situation. He had to decide which losses he was willing to suffer. He got real quiet.

M: That's what I thought. Go back outside. Read and follow the instructions. Then come back inside.

It was like Raghav had completely started over. He went outside and then followed the instructions exactly.

*Strip naked and lock your penis in the chastity device on the bathroom counter.

*Sit naked in the bedroom chair and watch your wife cuckold you.

*Give the only key to your penis lock to Taylor.

It seriously turned Dipika on to see Raghav's little penis locked in a chastity cage. She felt power over him. She didn't know such a device even existed. She wanted to own his key. A short man with a tiny penis about to watch his wife submit to superior cock. Black cock, no less.

She was very much looking forward to a slutty, wonderful deep fuck from Marcus while her tiny penis husband became a cuckold. She wouldn't be a Virgil anymore and Marcus would have to see up close what a real cock looks like.

Dipika was on hands and knees in the doggy style position with her face just at the height of the chair Raghav was sitting in. Her dark nipples on her shapely breast pointed in excitement. His little locked penis would be the first thing she'd see if she lifted her head to look at her humiliated husband.

Raghav was also leery of looking at Dipika. So far, he hadn't seen her nipples get all pointy and hard. His wife was about to get fucked and he was about to be cuckolded. He'd always worried that the day could come where Dipika realized what a real cock looked like and how his small little penis really is. He was a small Indian man with an even smaller penis.

And deep down he was afraid of how much she was going to enjoy this fuck.

Ironically, Dipika already knew she would.

But--or perhaps butt--both Dipika and Raghav were in for a huge surprise.

Figuratively and literally: a huge black cock was about to penetrate a tight Indian woman's ass. Because she was there to 'receive Marcus's cock wherever he wanted to put it.' That was the agreement. And Marcus knew exactly where that was.

Marcus wasn't about to fuck her bald pussy. Nope. He wasn't going to fuck her newly shaved pussy at all. He was preparing to fuck Dipika's tight little asshole. True virgin territory. Every inch of her rectum--to this moment--had gone unexplored. And everyone in the room knew that NO one had ever been THERE before.

And speaking of baldness, Dipika's hairless pussy strangely turned Raghav on. But he couldn't see that the wispy traces of black pubic hair that have always adorned her puckered butt hole were still there. That wonderful view only belonged to Marcus who was daintily dripping saliva from his mouth directly onto his bullseye.

When Dipika felt the spit hit her butt hole, she suddenly tensed up.

Taylor returned and was now watching strangely laughing like a wicked witch. She knew what was coming. She took her right hand to land one hard smack on Dipika's ass as a reminder of what punishment comes if she doesn't properly receive.

The last person to understand exactly what was going down was Raghav.

Marcus lined up his triangular head to the spit-lubed entrance of Dipika's virgin rectum and pushed. His massive cock slid in easily and instantly bore several inches deep.

It was Dipika's turn to make a strange sound. It wasn't a laugh, more like a groan of acceptance.

Ragahv hadn't ever heard anything like it ever come out of her mouth. Now, he knew. His wife's virgin ass was getting penetrated by Marcus's substantial black cock. He was intensely jealous but weirdly turned on. (He'd always wanted to fuck his wife's ass, but she would not let him.)

Now, instead of being cuckolded in the traditional way, Raghav was watching his wife being fucked...but in the ass, not the pussy. He was getting anally cuckolded.

For Taylor, it was the perfect finale for Dipika's submission.

For Marcus, it was a perfect, tight fit to bring him off a second time.

For Dipika it was perfectly humiliating. Not only the act of being taken anally, but the real fact that it was in front of her husband and in front of Taylor...well, that was enormously embarrassing.

For Raghav it was a series of extreme opposites:

He felt his wife deserved this punishment of sorts. Maybe sluts should get butt fucked. This weirdly excited him, but he wished it was he who was dominating her.

And his submission was emasculating and humiliating. Watching his wife with another man was infuriating, yet seeing her enjoy it weirdly excited him. And the penis lock was the ultimate submission.

Marcus slid his hard, black cock slowly in and out of Dipika's rectum. Sometimes he'd work the depth until his balls were tapping against her pussy. Other times he would only go in halfway two or three times in a row to line up Dipika's pinching sphincter with the most sensitive underside of his large cock. On the strokes that reached the fullest depth, Dipika would groan. She was experiencing an intense rectal fullness that mixed discomfort with some erotic pleasure. With the tapping of Marcus balls against her pussy, she was getting stimulation which made her really hot.

There was a raw submissive feeling to all of this for Dipika. Being bent over and being used by a gorgeous man was crazy enough but doing this in front of her husband was mind altering excitement. Even if it meant she wasn't getting her pussy fucked.

Raghav could barely look up. That was until Marcus hoisted her up like a sack of potatoes interlocking his biceps under her armpits. To hold on, Dipika's natural instinct was to wrap her legs around Marcus muscular thighs.

Marcus was standing up and ass fucking Dipika while she was in this wrestling grip with her legs spread fully open.

T: Oh my gawd...oh my gawd...

Taylor kept whispering her pleasure of her visual treat. Raghav heard this and looked up to see a most unusual sight.

Dipika's empty pussy was stretched so wide and so open Raghav could see the inner membranes of Dipika's vagina tracing the outline of each stroke of a thrusting cock.

Dipika's nipples were rock hard; her clitoris was swollen and wet. It looked like it was begging to be touched. Taylor did not disappoint. She licked her index finger and slightly traced it over Dipika's clit.

Intense waves of pleasure shot through Dipika's body every time Taylor barely touched her button. Taylor wasn't masturbating Dipika. She was merely adding an intermittent finger swipe to Dipika's yearning clitoris. With the tension of her pussy spread wide open--as if begging to have a cock in it--finger swipes would be all it would take to completely break Dipika's body down to a crumbling orgasmic mess.

Dipika completely lost control physically and mentally. She was groaning loudly while having an intense orgasm, her mouth emitting sounds Raghav has never heard. And with that orgasm came a spasm after spasm of her clinching butt hole. The rhythmic pinching down from Dipika's sphincter onto Marcus cock sent him into an orgasm.

He later said that it felt like her butt hole was masturbating his cock.

Marcus shot spurt after spurt of cum up Dipika's ass with her tight butt hole gripping down hard which kept all the sperm inside her rectum.

Dipika's orgasmic show completely overshadowed that Marcus was coming, too. No matter. Taylor new. She could read the signs. Dipika knew. She could feel the warm jism enema filling her anal cavity. And obviously, Marcus knew.

That only left Raghav to find out, which didn't take long because Taylor ordered him to lie on the floor right after Dipika's orgasm. Which was followed by Dipika being told to squat over his face.

T: Cuckolding is the touchdown. Cum eating is the extra point. True cuckolding is not complete until the cuckold eats the bulls cum.

Taylor did have a way with analogies.

Before Raghav had any chance to complain or contest this detesting idea, he found his wife's swollen blood engorged asshole an inch above his mouth.

Taylor got down on her hands and knees because she really wanted to see this extra point! She wanted to see Raghav eat Marcus's cum as it dripped out of Dipika's ass. She did and it was an awesome sight!

Raghav felt like he had no choice in this matter. He was trying to save his job and even though he'd not ever licked his wife's ass--and he certainly NEVER ingested cum--he'd pay these dues and get the fuck out of there.

And so Taylor got the show she wanted. Raghav licking Dipika's ass each time a dollop of sperm presented itself.

Dipika was feeling like she was actually in charge of her husband...for once! Looking down on him and his little penis all locked up. And he was pathetically tonging her butt hole. She loved this.

Marcus didn't care for any of this and went off to shower.

Raghav completed the extra point, ingesting all over Marcus' cum.

Dipika felt like a new woman.

If there was a scorecard, Taylor had now completed another couple dom; which clearly she was quite good at.

All that was left was the negotiation for the key to Raghav's penis lock.

R: I ate his cum. Can I please have the key...now?!

T: The payment is way higher than that. Besides, I can tell your marriage needs some role adjustments. Having you locked gives Dipika some power that I can tell you need to relinquish.

R: I'd like to leave here without this fucking thing on! What do I need to do?!

T: I'd unlock you right if you sucked Marcus off.

R: No. No way. That'll never happen.

Taylor always loved it when men use the word "never" with her.

T: Okay, here's what we are going to do. I'm giving Dipika the key. She gets to wear it around her neck for a week. 7 days. During that time all sexual decisions are made by her and you have to follow them. If you honor this, you'll get your penis freedom back. If I find out anything different happens, you'll be dealing with Marcus and Clarence. Understood?

R: Yes.

T: I'm not kidding. You want a way more humiliating couple experience than you've already had, then just test me. UNDERSTAND?!

R: Understood.

charmer949
charmer949
573 Followers
12