All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 01: The Journey'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 5 years ago
Classic Hot Wife . . .

. . . setup.. This is a good introductory chapter with author hinting a wild, out of control, times ahead. Let's see if the hinted future develops as promised.

Good job so far, author.

blue66blue66about 5 years ago
Interesting start

I sincerely hope you follow through with lots more chapters.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 5 years ago
Good Effort!

You will undoubtedly be deluged with hate mail by the trolls that seem to inhabit this site. Learn to live with it, ignore it if you can, these people just refuse to accept or understand a concept other than their own.

I've been actively involved in the cuckold lifestyle for a very long time, as the guy that fucks the other guys wife. I applaud you for having the courage to write your experiences down, and I look forward to reading them.

I gave this 5 Stars, partly to reward your courage and partly because it was well written, and holds great promise of things to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

I so hope you're going to do the next part to this story, it was really hot and sexy.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Great start

I really enjoyed the set up here. I can't wait to read the next installment. The dialogue was excellent. What never gets old is the reaction other guys have to seeing my wife's naked tits. Then when I watch then fondle them, it's always such a turn on. Same goes for when I watch my wife play with another guy's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The words “insatiable” and “cuckold” seem contradictory to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
With friends like that? Who needs enemies.

Please drop the "true" story garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that this is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Then try to at least write something that's believable. You want us to believe that a man would be okay when his wife demeans, degrades and humiliates him with his so-called best friend. Is he totally lacking in pride and self respect? What happens when his much younger wife realizes that her husband can no longer satisfy her sexually? What happens when she gets pregnant? What happens when she brings home some nasty disease? What happens when she finds a man that she loves more than her husband? This is the direction to a divorce and they have leapt into it. It makes no sense. Is anyone really THAT stupid that they would risk their marriage for some sex? If their marriage is so unimportant to them, why be married? Lousy story with no thought given to any consequences.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I would be proud to be a CUCKOLD!

My wife and I are in our 60's and no longer active sexually because of my impotency due to prostate cancer a few years back. My wife is still a HOT wife and full of life. I have encouraged her to seek a young stud (she likes young men) to satisfy her sexual needs. We still love each other, but she needs a good fucking (which I'm not capable of) now and then. My theory is making love and meeting someone for sexual needs are two different things. It doesn't mean you fall out of love with your longtime mate. So, that being said, I would love to be cuckolded! I also would like to watch another well hung stud pound my wife endlessly! I would still love her forever if she did! I give this story 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lucky husband to have a wife and a single big cock friend like that.

fullchoketubesfullchoketubesabout 5 years ago
Good Start

Well written and very believable. I like that you didn't rush the story. Let it come naturally.

You'll probably get the mouthbreathers scolding you for not meeting their high moral standards while they read dirty stories on the internet. Don't worry, you're not dumb enough to understand it. Almost none of us are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good stuff

Life is short, have fun! Don't listen to the zealots, just feel sorry for them. Their poor wives have to put up with a lifetime of boring lousy sex with closed-minded and uptight aholes. I can't imagine being so brain twisted that I go to a "hotwife" category on an erotica site, and then bitch about the fact that I am reading a "hotwife" story, lol. How damaged do you have to be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
figures old kennyboy the Cuck of Literotica

would favor this shit, now he's whining like the little bitch he is about how others are so mean to the cuckold authors. Don't have to read this trash to know it's not worth even one star. Good riddance to authors like this. Go find another hole to peddle your trashy stories and take the likes of kennyboy with you, He's not a man, but a neutered cuck boy.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesabout 5 years ago
Ignore the trolls

Great start. I hope you keep writing!

Cuckold Paul

winston_millerwinston_millerabout 5 years ago
Cuckolding Is Not Bad.....

These negative 'freaks' who read stories of cuckolds, then complain about the lifestyle are the 'sickos'!! My question - Why did you read the story? My wife and I love each other and I trust her. I'm impotent and no longer can satisfy her sexually and would gladly share her with another man as long as I got to watch. Matter- of-fact, if I wasn't impotent, I would still like to watch her with another man. I give it 5 stars!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The usual suspects

I see that all the cuckold sissy boys came together to give us their sick tales of the joys of their fantasy lifestyle. All eight of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep on cucking

I am not a cuck but enjoy the cuck fantasy. This story was well-written and a good read. If you don't like cuck stories, then read something else.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Comments

"True Story?" - Not here. EVERY story here is fiction, even if it's true! You gain no points, only derision claiming that it's true. You want is to believe it's true? Give us names, addresses and phone numbers to that we can ask them!

@kennyboy82 - Of course, YOU like it, you get to fuck the other guy's wife! I'll bet you wouldn't think it was so great if another guy was fucking YOUR wife!

@Anonymous 03/29/19 Re: "I would be proud to be a CUCKOLD!" - Being unable to perform and being PROUD to be a cuckold are two different things! First of all, you have fingers and a tongue, don't you, and toys? I'm not sure, but there are probably strap-ons for men if you really want to "fuck" your wife. Second, in a stretch I could even see POSSIBLY allowing your wife to fuck another man, but I wouldn't be proud about it!

@Anonymous Re: "Good stuff" - This isn't a "hotwife" category, it is Loving Wives, "hotwife" stories being only a subset of the stories. And do you think that wives are the only ones putting up with "lousy, boring sex lives?"

1HandReading1HandReadingover 4 years ago
Eager to read more

Off to a good start here, and you've given some hints of what's to come. Sorry you have to put up with nasty comments from readers who never should have clicked on your story if cuckholding is such a turn off for them.

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Pay them no mind...

they're the same ones that bitched when Eisenhower played to much golf during his Presidency. Keep up the good work!

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Good........

Oh this is a great start to a story...

Feels real , feels as if you have been here.

boraddaboraddaover 4 years ago
MMMMMM

Loved this story, not cuckold, but this story turned me on.

Wife also read and enjoyed, she wondered if it could happen to us

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

We all at some time give the wife the sharing scene a go over in the mind. Watching your wife with another stud is very erotic and men being men we want to share but yet be in control! I hope this story goes to its inevitable conclusion. This is a good start although not that original ( strip poker! lol)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s always excited me to suspect then know my wife/ GF is hungry for more cock. That’s super sexy I have learned I don’t always want to see it, I can get jealous if the guy is an asshole. I do like hunting for the signs that another mans enjoyed her. A big plus if she’s still tired the next day because that’s a sign he was worthy and treated her the way I wanted him to. Love thinking about him being so good she ends up being so worn out that his roommate or friend strips and gets to stick his big cock in her next and she accepts it. Imagine them thinking about the slutty sexy married woman they can take turns on and how horned she gets. I want her home.

Avalon101Avalon101over 1 year ago

Such an excellently written piece of erotica. I have read the first three chapters and find the style of writing very rewarding. His characters are almost believable and im enjoying the cuckolding journey.

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCoupleover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you Avalon101 for your kind words. I hope you read and equally enjoy our continuing titles. It’s a lifestyle we are so happy to have found and embraced.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i have come to understand the cuckold relationship for married couple. i know it helps to have compersion and i have this. i would be happy for my wife if she experienced a great fuck with a better endowed man,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong with being a married cuckold couple

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

what the hell is wrong with everyone. if you have a happy good marriage let the wife enjoy life and her having a boyfriend only enhances your marriage

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nothing wrong in being your loving wife's cuckold. better having her cheat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

if you have a very good marriage there is nothing wrong with being your wife's cuckold

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Really good writing until right after her husband told her that his best friend would jump at the chance to sleep with her. The subsequent paragraphs took away all surprise and a good bit of future drama.. The unwelcome spoiler alert was unnecessary. A good editor would have cut that out of the first chapter. Why not tell us all that happened to them as you went along in each chapter. Any mystery you created prior to “spilling the beans” was for nothing. We already know that she takes the best friend as a permanent boyfriend, you said it practically word for word. And that they experience all manner of sexual exploits. This should have been revealed a bit at a time. You can’t tease your readers because we already know she puts out for everybody, even though hubby approves. NO SUSPENSE !

From a 5 to a generous 4 in one paragraph. WHY ???

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love it!! I’ve always wanted my wife and I to discover a friend with a huge cock that she is unable to resist. Love the humiliation of her becoming submissive to him and him being able to take her to bed when he wants. Leaving her exhausted and worn out when he’s “ done “ with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES