All Comments on 'Cuckold Couple Ch. 02: First Time'

by CuckoldingCouple

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Love

There is a lot of use of the word love in this relationship where there is none.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Jesus - you'd treat a prostitute better

And this was his best friend? Well he obviously needs better friends. And then he needs a new wife. Because this one has just shown him that she has no love or respect for him by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. And to top it off she doesn't use protection so she's exposed herself to pregnancy and disease. What kind of moron thinks that was smart? So she gets a wham, bam, thank you ma'am fucking from a big cock and you don't think their marriage is over? How will she ever be satisfied with her husband, sexually, going forward? She says it herself - "it was great sex". Stupidity runs amok. Marriage over. Friendship over. All for less than 5 minutes of sex. Lousy story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable, but it felt a bit rushed. I'm glad the husband got to reclaim her and add his load to the store inside his wife's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Was this a bad story, love?

Yes love, a very bad one. Let's stop it here love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I do not enjoy

Epitaphs, and this is the end of their marriage, so sad.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
More of the same stupid crap

In all my years (which are many), I have never known a man that wanted to share his wife. If he did, he wouldn't really be a man would he? The ones I knew that were close to being like this, turned out to be gay and eventually came out of the closet.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 5 years ago
Six out of seven readers (thus far)

don't grasp the impulse propelling the story. Can't feel the perverse satisfaction provided despite all of the similar wishful fictions and memorabilia found on this site. Yet they read on nevertheless, and finish as dissatisfied as they'd feared.

As dissatisfied as they'd hoped? I'm not clear on this -- which is the greater perversity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pure TRASH

One Star, nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
GARBAGE

Willing cuckolds and whore wives do not make good reading. Non erotic drivel. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
commenting on comments

The story was so sad that I am more inclined to comment on the quality of the comments. The top 4 listed were similar to my appreciation - this cuck shit is disgusting. The moral depravity that some express in their stories is not found in the 10 minute cheat described, so we the reader are saved from investing that time in a story likely to disappoint - thank you.

There is no reason to post this story for others to read. It is actually embarrassing that the author could have such nerve to demean him/her/itself in such ways.

Funny how I'm more entertained by the comments than the story itself. I guess it is the thing to do these days... post your homework where others can make fun of you.

Smokepole

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Fun stuff

Offering Angela to Pete again is going to take your sex life to a whole new dimension. It's fun the way Angela is turning into a slut with your blessing. Encourage her further to fuck around. Next time tell her to come home with some cum on her tits.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Her Vickie

Looks like 12 out of 13 of us don't grasp the impulse that propels this story. Since you seem to have the secret ,please tell us.Why any normal.man could lower himself so far as to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
weird negagive comments

This is a open marriage story. If those types of stories offend you then don't read them. Don't trash them because you don't like that type of story. The story should be judged as the type of story it is, and It is a good story of that type,

On a personal note, my wife was a virgin when we married, and over the last 30 years we have had sex with other people. My wife likes MMF, and I like seeing her have fun. We had some fun with another couple and some lesbian fun too.

This isn't about humiliation, and if anyone tried to humiliate me, that would be the last time that person ever joined us in bed. It is about me loving to see my wife have sexual fun. It's a turn on to see my previously virginal wife just having sex with some friends for the enjoyment of it. I also enjoy having sex with another woman sometimes. We do this a few times a year, and everyone has fun.

Our marriage is thirty years strong. We love each other, and I know I am a very good sex partner. I am confident that we will be married as long as we live.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story and hope you continue with more of their adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story of a Fantastic Experience

I'm a life long cuckold and loved how you setup & followed through with first cuckolding. Don't give a second thought to the nay Sayers, they will never "get it" anyway. Cuckolding is a major emotional rollercoaster for all but it's not for everyone.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
i like it

well explained, its just good sex, not love or a love relationship, well done.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous 04/06/19 Re: "weird negagive comments" - Funny, I see you mentioned, MMF, other couples and lesbian, but no mention of FFM. Why is that? Does your wife not like seeing you with another woman (unless she's with another man, when you do couples)? Why not? Isn't it "hot?" Or maybe she's a normal human being and would find it humiliating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Not my thing but I understand people have different likes and dislikes and some can tolerate more than others . I just don’t the one way street thing . I would never be ok with a swap or share but I can see people likening the variety and if they are not the jealous type than so be it . I just can’t see any man letting his wife fuck whoever but him just sitting around watching and not getting any extra ass himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Illiterate or just not "out of the closet" yet?

I see A LOT of people who read this story... which has *cuckold couple* in the title and read it all... and then complain about the contect?

What? did they think it was about BINGO or something else?

Seriously, what kind of person reads a story with the context of the story CLEARLY in the title (AND the author's name) then say its horrible and disgusting

Either illiterate or those who haven't come out of their cuckold closet yet.

"I hate the food at this place!! I've eaten here 6547 times and I hate it every time!!!"

You folks are fooling anyone...

oldtwitoldtwitover 4 years ago
Good second go

What a good second go at this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love how you comment that she became more submissive and it got nastier. That’s perfect and it shows she’s enjoying herself. Now let see how hot and nasty she can be.

JimbosisJimbosisover 2 years ago

Apparently I resonate with the minority of the readers of this sexy tale. Why read this story if you don’t enjoy this type of situation? Aren’t there other stories you could read that you would enjoy and then you wouldn’t feel compelled to criticize the author? People are so odd…. Haha. I have never done this, but it is an extremely hot fantasy for me. Pretty sure my wife would not take part, even though she does love porn, which makes me a very lucky man in that regard. I have a dominating stressful job and I fantasize about someone taking control of me in this way and other even more devious ways. Especially in a sexual way and making me a very dirty boy. It’s not happened yet, which is why I enjoy reading about others experiences. I will agree with another prior comment that the story seems a tad rushed. But on the other hand I don’t like stories that drag on before getting to the perversion either. Hopefully there is more perverse acts in the upcoming chapters. Good so far though. Keep up the good work bro!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked this story. Very true to life. Many men, myself included, have encouraged their wives to let their friends fuck them and come home full of cum. It’s a wonderful experience and strengthens a marriage

StubbyoneStubbyone8 months ago

Hmmm ! I realize it’s too late to affect this story, but my suggestion is to stop telling your readers what’s going to happen in the future. What’s the point of writing a story if you basically tell us What’s going to happen next month in the drawing room with a knife. You have to know that it detracts from this chapter and any future chapters. Dialog is more effective than narrative. Dropped this one to a 3. Your short comings are hurting your scores. You could be so much better.

Keep trying.

CuckoldingCoupleCuckoldingCouple8 months agoAuthor

Thank you stubbyone for your positive feedback, I will try to learn from your thoughts. It’s difficult for me to write when the event has already happened. If I was not writing from experience I may find it easier to avoid too much too soon (spoiler) but I now understand your comment’s.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldingCouple@CuckoldingCouple
Hi, I'm Alan and my wife's name is Angela, we have been married 25 years. I am 57 and Angela is 46, we are a professional couple and have no children by choice. We have had a cuckold lifestyle for just over three years and my wife has a few regular lovers for sex. Also she occ...