Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 01

Story Info
What I thought I wanted became my worse nightmare.
3.9k words
4.14
13.2k
24

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This is a story of a husband who wants to live his fantasies but doesn't like the reality. This includes cuckold, Hotwife, humiliation and other types of fetishes.

-------------------------------

"You want me to do what!?!?!?" My wife Tracy screamed at me.

"Calm down honey, I was just sharing my feelings." I said while I tried to calm her. I was still laying naked in the bed while she was pacing the floor waving her hands around and glancing back at me occasionally. She was still naked herself and looked amazing, even if she wanted to tear my head off.

"Calm down!?!?!?!" She screamed and then finally stopped and focused on me. She had a tear coming down her face. "You basically just told me........your wife.......that you want me to be a whore! Just to open my legs for anyone! How can I not be mad?"

My erection was gone at this point and my dick had crawled back into me, showing just a small head sitting on top of my balls.

"Honey, it was just me sharing my deepest thoughts and fantasies with you." At this point I was pleading, just hoping to calm her down and at least lower her voice so the neighbors weren't hearing our argument.

"Well, your perverted fantasies sound a whole lot like you don't love me! So, what is it, Steve? Is it because I was wild back in the day that you think I would just jump at the opportunity to sleep around?"

"No.....not that at all." I couldn't even make eye contact with her.

Tracy was still standing at the foot of the bed and had her hands folded over her breasts. Even upset, she looked amazing. Her full C Cups stand as firm as the day I met her. Her flat stomach with a hint of abs draws your eyes down to her bald pussy with the cute little Heart tattoo right in her bikini line.

She continued to yell. "So, what is it then? Do you want me to screw around so you can divorce me? Are you bringing this up so you can go out and screw someone else?"

"No.......I just have fantasies of you with other men. I'm not interested in anyone else. I just want you to be happy." I finally made eye contact with her and was hoping that my eyes would convey that I wasn't doing anything devious.

"Wait a minute." She finally put a hand up to shut me up. "So, are you saying that you just want your wife of 8 years, who loves you dearly, to start sleeping around so you can watch and jerk yourself off?"

I didn't dare speak. But I did feel my dick stir a little.

We had been in the middle of foreplay, and she was going down on me when I brought it up. I told her that I had a fantasy and really wanted her to bring it to life for me. When she kept sucking on me, I went on to tell her that my fantasy was to watch her sleep with other men and make me a cuckold.

That's when everything exploded in my face.

Tracy continued. "What's wrong with you? Am I not good enough for you? Do you just have to continue these sick twisted fantasies and push me? What makes you think I would even consider this?"

After that hung in the air, I thought I could bring it back to normal and get her to understand my point of view.

I started to speak slowly. "Well, from what you've told me, I know that I'm not as well-endowed as some of your past lovers. I just thought it would be hot to watch you make love to one of them like you make love to me."

She looked at me side eyed, almost daring me to continued...........and like a fool I did.

"Plus, you've told me about how wild you were in college and how you had wild sex with several guys, sometimes several at once. It turned me on. So, I thought it would be hot for you to get to have all the sex you want, and I could watch and obey you."

It was too late when I realized that I had went too far.

Her eyes went as wide as saucers. Now she held up both hands to stop me. "Are your serious right now?!?!? You mean to tell me that you are going to throw it in my face that I was a slut in college? I told you those things to share with you that I was a changed person and only wanted you. Not so you could have some sort of twisted fantasy jerking off to them!"

It was true that in college she was a bit of a slut (her words, not mine). She had told me that she loved the feeling at the time of the sexual freedom but deep down regretted being just another notch on the wall to a horny guy. In fact, she had gotten a reputation and whether it was a guy buying her dinner or taking her to a movie, it almost always ended with her opening her legs or taking his cock down her throat. She loved the feeling and she said that she was very orgasmic during that time. However, once she grew up a little she realized just what everyone thought of her. She wasn't a potential mate to anyone, just a slut to have fun with. Girls that she knew stopped hanging out with her and most guys didn't even want to buy her dinner before they got into her pants. That hurt her and once she understood what her reputation had become, she changed overnight. When we met for the first time, she hadn't dated for almost a year. She was trying to become a different person and she had confided those things to me as we got closer and our relationship looked like it had a future.

"That's not what I meant." I pleaded. "Tracy please listen to me. You are the most important person in the world to me. I love you and just want you to enjoy yourself. You have to admit that I can't give you the pleasure you told me about in some of those stories. I just want to give you everything you've ever wanted."

She stood in silence for a moment and then went around and sat on the edge of the bed, as far away from me as she could. She also grabbed a pillow and covered herself as best she could from me when she sat down.

She had tears streaming down both sides of her face now. Obviously hurt and confused. In a calmer voice she said, "Okay, so what was the plan, Steve? If I'm out screwing these guys, what are you doing as this........what do call it...... cuckold husband?"

I don't know what I was thinking but I was pushing this hard.

"You being a Hot Wife with a cuckold husband relationship means that you could have all the sex you want from whoever you want, and I would patiently wait on you. Some of the people into the cuckold lifestyle like to humiliate the husbands. Sometimes they even make them watch and laugh at them. Or they send the husbands on errands, make them buy lingerie for their dates or help the Hotwife get ready for her date."

I honestly thought in my twisted brain that she was warming to the idea. I had no idea that in her silence, she was actually daring me to continue.

But I was dumb and just kept talking.

"In our case, it would depend on what we were comfortable with. A cuckold just stays loyal to his wife while she enjoys other men. That means you could go on dates or whatever and then come back to me when you are done. It would be my job to reclaim you." My dick was really starting to stir at this point, gaining almost an inch. Still soft but on its way to its 5" of glory.

"Reclaim me?" She had a little of a sarcastic tone, but I missed it. I was too invested in my fantasy.

"Once you come back, I would either have sex with you, or eat his cum out of you, or both."

Tracy's nose twisted in disgust, "Eat his cum out?"

Missing the subtle change in her face, I grinned thinking she was really interested. "Yeah, I could bring you to more orgasms while I cleaned you up."

She just stared at me. I decided to fill the silence because in my stupid head I was convincing her.

"And the fact that you are a Hot Wife and I'm a cuckold means that you could have sex at their place, or a hotel or even in our bed. You could have me watch you two, bring you drinks or wait in the other room."

That was it, she had heard enough.

"So now I'm not just opening my legs and letting anyone cum in me like a ride at the county fair?!? Is that what you think I am?!? A horny whore that needs endless cock while her wimp husband licks the cum out of my pussy?!?!?"

She stood up and threw the pillow at me. That's when she saw my full-blown erection.

She was now completely hysterical and crying. Boy I had really blown it.

"Are you getting off on this? You just told your LOYAL and LOVING wife that you wanted her to start fucking random men and let them cum in her while you sit at home like a wimp and then eat me out when I get back. Then you sit there with a hard on!"

At that she was sobbing, and her words were getting harder to understand.

"I have done nothing but love you and this is how you truly feel about me. I'm taking a shower and when I get out you better not be in this room. I need time to think about our marriage and the man I thought I married versus whoever you are."

With that she turned and stormed into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

I knew that I was in trouble, so I put on my boxers and PJs and went to the guest room. I wasn't sure how bad I had messed up, but I knew it wasn't going to be easy to come back from this.

__________________

We have what most people call a "Spec House". It looks just like all the others in our neighborhood with the same layout. Our house is long, so the Master Bedroom and Master bath was on the end and opened into the Living Room / Kitchen open concept. The laundry room is in the back of the Kitchen. Then a long hallway on the other end of the Living Room went down to the guest bathroom and two spare bedrooms. The guest room I slept in was as far away from the Master Bedroom as possible. I was hoping that by morning I could calm her down and put this whole messed up situation behind us.

I tossed and turned really not sleeping. I was so upset that I might have really messed up. I finally got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I came down the hall from the guest room and went to the guest bathroom and looked toward our bedroom.

The door was shut but I could see light under the door from what looked like Tracy's laptop. I wanted to go talk but thought about how upset she was earlier and chickened out. I just figured I would let her sleep it off and we would talk in the morning.

I woke up to my alarm on my phone and got out of the guest bed. It was just a cheap mattress that we bought when we furnished the house, and my back was telling me that you get what you pay for.

As I went through the Living room toward our bedroom, I noticed a piece of paper taped to our door. It read:

I put your work clothes in the chair.

and your toiletries in the guest bathroom.

I can't handle seeing you right now.

Don't call or text me.

- Tracy

And that was it. No, I love you, nothing. I looked and sure enough there was my khakis and polo draped over the chair and my other stuff including shoes sitting in the chair. I picked them up and went back to the guest room.

I took a shower in the guest bath and as per her note, all of my stuff was in there. So, I got ready for work and before I left, I wrote a note and left it on the kitchen table.

I'm so sorry for upsetting you last night.

That wasn't my intention. I love you more

than anything and really want to talk about

this tonight.

- Love Steve.

I went to work, and it was rough. I work in an office, and I had a hard time focusing all day. I really wanted to talk to Tracy but there was no way that I was going to contact her after that note.

Around lunch time I got a call from my buddy Mike. He and his wife Michelle were our best friends and Michelle and Tracy were friends in college. Mike and I met when he started dating Michelle and we all just clicked.

"Hey Mike, how are you?"

There was hesitation. "I was calling to ask you that."

"What do you mean?"

He stumbled a little and then continued. "I'm not sure what you did, but Tracy called Michelle late last night in tears. Man, they talked for a couple of hours."

"Yeah, Tracy and I got into a fight. I'm sorry you got drug into it."

"Well, whatever you did, you might want to fix it. When Michelle finally came to bed around 1:00 she said that she had never heard Tracy that hurt or mad. The hurt part is what really hit her."

"I was an idiot and suggested something that really got her mad. I'll talk to her tonight."

That made Mike a little less stressed. "I just didn't want it to get out of hand buddy. Call me if you need me."

So, the afternoon call from Mike stuck with me. I knew I had to make this right. I called and got dinner reservations for 8:00 pm at Tracy's favorite place and I left work early to stop and buy flowers.

I got home around 4:00pm and the house was empty. Our bedroom door was closed so that wasn't a good sign. I put the flowers in a vase and set them on the table. That's when I noticed that Tracy had added to my note this morning.

Steve,

A simple apology isn't going to cut it. You

really hurt me and made me feel like I was

your property to loan out and made me

wonder if you ever loved me at all.

You took my past and shoved it in my face.

That hurt more than you could imagine.

You made me feel like a cheap whore that

needed a line of random men to be happy.

I'm going out with Michelle, and I'll be back late.

You can sleep in the guest room for now.

I put a few more of your things in there.

I'll be late tonight and don't want to talk to you.

Don't wait up for me.

- Tracy

I was shocked and stood there stunned. I really screwed up.

Knowing she was out with Michelle I went ahead and cancelled the reservations. I went to the guest room to change and noticed that most of my clothes were in the dresser and closet. Wow, she was really upset. I never thought that I could hurt her that much with just my stupid fantasies.

I ate a sandwich, watched some TV and went to bed in the guest room early.

I heard Tracy come in the front door. I got up to go talk to her. Maybe I could salvage this. As I came down the hallway, I saw her heading to our bedroom. She was wearing some nice tight blue jeans, black knee-high boots over them and a white blouse. The blouse was a little see through, and you could make out her black bra underneath. This was one of my favorite outfits.

I started into the Living room and said, "Hey Tracy", but by the time I made it halfway into across the room she was in our bedroom.

I started to walk toward her, and she looked at me, she had obviously been crying. "Not tonight" she said while she closed the door and locked it. I gave up and went back to bed.

The next day at work was the same. It was Friday and everything was a rush. I made it through and headed home hoping to talk to her. Instead, another empty house. She had left another note, but this one was shorter.

Out with Michelle.

- Tracy

I called Mike and he answered on the second ring.

"Yeah, do you know where Michelle and Tracy are?"

He hesitated. "Well Michelle is cooking dinner. I don't know where Tracy is."

"I thought they were together."

Mike sounded confused. "They went out last night, but I haven't seen Tracy all day brother. Did you sort things out?"

"Not yet I'm afraid I really screwed up."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but don't worry. She loves you and you two will figure it out."

I ended up cooking a frozen pizza and watching TV. After a while I got bored and went to the guest room with my laptop. I was surfing around and ended up landing on some cuckold porn. I slid on my headphones and was watching about the third clip of a wife getting pounded and shouting humiliating stuff at her husband while I jacked off.

I had pushed the door closed, but not locked when I started and while I was almost about to climax, I saw the door more out of my periphery.

I looked over quick enough to see Tracy standing there.

Again, she was wearing a pair of tight jeans and her black knee-high boots, but a red top this time. It was very low cut and showed a lot of cleavage. She had her hair and makeup done and was looking amazing.

The only problem was that she was staring at my laptop screen and me jerking off with a disappointing look on her face as I shot my load all over my hand. She nodded back and forth as a tear started down her face and quickly walked off.

I hurried to get cleaned up and followed, but by the time I got there the bedroom door was shut.

I knocked on the door standing there in a pair of boxers begging her to answer me. Then I heard her through the door.

"Leave me alone Steve. Go back to jerking your pathetic excuse for a dick you pervert."

And with that she went silent.

____________________________

Saturday morning, I was a mess. I didn't sleep at all, and my guilt was getting the best of me. I was ashamed of what I did.

I got up and made breakfast. Her door was still shut, and I wasn't about to try my luck again. As I was making breakfast, I noticed that my roses I had got her were in the trash. So much for any points that they might have gotten me.

Tracy came out about an hour later. She was wearing a sleep shirt and a pair of short pink shorts.

She had obviously just got up and went straight for coffee. Apparently from her look she had a few drinks last night.

"Good morning." I said, trying not to make eye contact.

"Morning." was all I got, but it was better than the last few days.

She sat on the bar stool at the island facing me.

"Why does that turn you on so much?" She spoke.

I turned to her and feigned ignorance. "What?"

"Why does watching a wife fuck other men while the husband is helpless and jerking off turn you on?"

"I don't know. I just kind of found it and it made me horny. I'm so sorry for bringing it up and I'll never bring it up or look at it again." I was practically pleading.

She stared at me for a while and then said, "The stuff you said and what you confessed to me, you can't put that genie back in the bottle" she said while she held her coffee cup with both hands sipping it. She was intensely looking at me while she talked to me.

"Did you have a good time with Michelle last night?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Well, she ended up bailing on me to spend the evening with Mike, so I went out alone." She seemed to be watching and gauging my reaction as she said it.

"Oh......where did you go?" I asked busying myself in the Kitchen putting food on plates.

I put some eggs and bacon on a plate and slid it to her with a fork. She picked up a piece of bacon and ate it while still staring at me.

"I ended up going to a bar instead." She was still chewing and watching me.

I froze and just looked straight at her. "What?"

"Yeah, it turned out that Zac from college opened a bar about 45 minutes from here. I saw where one of our mutual friends had posted about it online, so I messaged him and went there to see the place. I had a few glasses of wine and hung out with him for a while."

Her eyes were searching mine for any type of recognition.

"Zac?" I spoke. I was trying to play innocent, but I remembered that she had told me that Zac was one of her regular fuck buddies in school. She had told me that she couldn't resist him because while he wasn't the biggest, she had ever had, he was certainly the best lover she had ever had. He could give her plenty of orgasms and could go for a long time with that 7" cock of his.

"You remember me telling you about Zac. We dated in college."

"Oh yeah, well did you two catch up and have a good time."

Tracy slid the plate back to me across the counter and stood up. I guess the fact that I didn't protest or show any jealousy irritated her.

"Not yet, but we are meeting for drinks this evening." I just stood there looking at her. My heart was pounding in my chest. I had a cold sweat start to break out on my body. Meanwhile, she just held onto her coffee and slowly started walking towards the bedroom.

12