All Comments on 'Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 01'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not necessarily a “happy tale” is it?

Thank you for sharing, Jackie.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001uk2 months ago

Great story! I hope we don't want long for part 2.

boydlockwoodboydlockwood2 months ago

enjoying the plot.

LovetofuckwivesLovetofuckwives2 months ago

Well, cuckold was honest about it. Handed control and his balls over to her. I bet his wife is doing research on the subject. And is pleased with just how this could really work to her favor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I can understand the fantasy of wanting to watch your wife with another man. To me it would really be a turn on. But to blurt it out like he did, is just asking for a negative and angry reaction from her. I would say to gradually hint of your fantasy over a period of several months. Maybe the 2 of you can watch some movies about the lifestyle to see what her reaction is. I would occasionally leave my internet history about shared wives on our personal computer so she would see it. I liked the story but the way the author had him blurt it out made me reduce the overall rating of his story to 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.