Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 04

Story Info
My Hotwife spends the week preparing for her date.
4k words
4.74
5.2k
18

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: This is a direct continuation of Part 3. I appreciate all the comments that I've received and hope you enjoy this chapter.

I want to send a HUGE Thank you out to @hhhnnga for all the help with editing, formatting and additions. The help hopefully made this the best Chapter so far.

_______________________________

MONDAY MORNING

I woke up early for work. I wasn't fully rested because I tossed and turned all night, wondering what would happen this week with Tracy and what she had planned.

I had told my wife Tracy that I wanted her to cuckold me, and she was furious. This led to a week of silence until she finally came home and had me eat out a creampie from her date and jerked me off until right at the point of cumming, then stopped all touching and jerking to give me a ruined orgasm. It was excruciating and not at all what I dreamed of from the cuckold porn I had watched.

What's worse is that when I tried to stop this whole cuckold fantasy, Tracy wasn't having it. We finally agreed to do this fetish I wanted for a week, and if by Sunday night I wanted to stop, we would discuss it. Well, I didn't really think I had a choice at that point of trying it for a week, but the way she worded it, me made me feel like I did. We even had a safe word if it got too rough.

Now, by Sunday I had gotten two blowjobs and even gave her an orgasm by going down on her, but I wasn't allowed to fuck her. She told me that her college boyfriend Zac that had taken her out would have to give his permission for me to fuck her. That meant I would have to ask him for permission to enter my own wife's sacred place. The one place that she vowed when we got married was meant for only me. The place that I had begged her to give up to someone else.

Zac had just moved back to town and was actually one of my wife's boyfriends in college. Tracy had confessed to me that she was a slut in college (her words, not mine) and by the end of college, she had a reputation. So, when she moved here for work, it was over a year before she started dating, hoping to put that behind her. But Zac was different. She had confessed he was the best lover she ever had. He wasn't huge at 7", but the way he used it could make her cum for hours.

So here I am in a mess of my own making. I took a shower, trying to get the thought of Zac pleasuring my wife and Tracy giving into him while controlling my sexual releases out of my head, but I just couldn't shake them. By the time I was ready for work, I was on autopilot and feeling numb. Even though my emotions were a wreck, I was hornier than I had ever been.

I walked into the kitchen to see Tracy standing at the bar getting ready to leave. She was wearing a white button up dress shirt and a grey pencil skirt that really hugged her figure. She was dressed as a professional, but eluded a sexuality that was unmistakable.

She was typing on her phone as I walked into the room, and she immediately noticed me. It was almost like she was waiting on my arrival before she left.

"Oh hey, good morning" she said very cheerily.

"Good morning to the most beautiful woman in the world," I said as I leaned in to kiss her. She gave me her cheek and I put a small peck on it. Afterward, her attention went back to her phone. I was just a distraction to whatever she was doing.

I was pouring my coffee into a road cup when she said to me, neglecting to even look, "I talked to Zac, and he is excited about Friday night."

I almost spilled coffee everywhere. I tried to calm myself and just let that comment fade away. "That's nice, I guess."

"Yeah, he said that he had a nice restaurant he wanted to take me to. It's Alexandro's," she said, letting the name hang in the air before continuing. "I didn't have the heart to tell him that it's your favorite place to eat." She giggled, adding to my embarrassment, never looking up from her phone.

I spun around. "Wait a minute, Ray, the owner, knows us. What's it going to look like when you go in there with Zac?"

She stopped typing on her phone, thought about it for a minute, looked me directly in the eye with a smirk on her face, and said, "Well, it's probably going to look like I'm on a date. But don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine."

With that, she grabbed her things off the counter and gave me a kiss on the lips as she passed me and walked towards the garage. "Oh, don't forget, you're meeting me here at 5. We have to go to the mall to go shopping for my date."

She looked down and saw the hard-on tenting in my pants. She bit her lip a little and then stopped. "Wait here and take off your pants," she commanded, and then walked to the laundry room.

I was confused, but too excited to object. By the time she got back, my pants and boxers were around my ankles and my 5 1/2" dick was sticking straight out. She walked back in with something in her hand. She stood behind me and reached around to grab my dick. As she was stroking it, I noticed the silky-smooth texture around my dick. I looked down and she was stroking me with the black thong that she had worn Friday night, the one with Zac's cum stains on it from when she brought me home with his seed inside of her.

Whispering in my ear, she stood behind me and stroked me faster and faster. "I love the thought of humiliating you at your favorite restaurant, but I can't risk you getting fired for being a pervert at work, walking around with a hard on."

I was in a lustful haze at this point, just enjoying the touch of her hand and the feel of the panties.

"Do you like knowing that you are getting off on my panties? The same ones that Zac saw me in. The same ones that he pulled to the side while he fucked me to three orgasms?"

That was it. I exploded into her panties, so much that some dripped out onto the floor. Then without missing a beat she brought the cum filled panties to my mouth.

"Lick," is all she said as she held them in front of my face.

I leaned forward and stuck my tongue out briefly and touched them with the tip of my tongue.

"Hold your tongue still." she said in a commanding voice. Then she took the panties and wiped them down my tongue, causing the cum to pool in my mouth.

"Now swallow."

I did and she handed me the panties. "Good boy. Now, throw these in the laundry, clean up the mess you made on the floor, and I'll see you at 5."

She slapped my naked butt cheek, and she walked past me. She looked one last time at me standing in the kitchen with my pants around my ankles, her used panties in my hand and the remnants of cum on my face and lips.

She giggled, saying, "Wow, you really do like this cuckold stuff," and left.

My world was spinning, but what was worse is that what she did turned me on so much. I couldn't think straight. I wondered how I would get through a day at work with this tension.

I cleaned up as she asked and washed my face. I even brushed my teeth again to make sure no one could smell cum on my breath. Work was tough, but thankfully it was a busy day, so I was able to ignore most of my thoughts and the shame of what was to come.

I was home a few minutes before 5:00 and saw that Tracy was already there. When I walked in, she had changed into a pair of black leggings and a black top that matched. Her leggings hugged her ass and made it look so good when she walked.

I was still in my khakis and dress shirt when she asked, "Ready to go?"

"Can I change first?"

She looked me up and down and said, "No, I like seeing you dressed in something better than jeans and a t-shirt. Even if I know you jerk off your pathetic excuse for a dick like a teenage boy, this way you at least look like an adult."

The comment stung and I froze for a second. Tracy just smirked and walked toward the garage, motioning for me to follow. So, out to my car we went.

As we pulled into the mall, it was fairly empty, being a Monday evening. She immediately led me to Victoria's Secret and started looking around. She wasn't the least bit embarrassed, nor did she try to lower her voice when she would see something sexy, hold it up to herself and say, "Do you think Zac will like this?"

The second time she said that the sales lady, who was in her mid-twenties heard and smirked. My face was burning red, and I was beginning to get hard. Tracy saw my discomfort and came close to me.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"I wish you had let me change into jeans. It's easier to hide an erection in those than in khakis." I said, almost ashamed, trying to hold my hands in front of me.

Tracy looked down and brushed my hand away. She saw my pants straining and brought a hand to her mouth to cover her shock. As much as I was hating this, she was loving it.

With the saleslady still within ear shot and obviously eavesdropping she said, "It's perfectly natural to get aroused thinking about how sexy I will look for my date. Here, hold my purse to hide it."

The sales lady took a double take and then walked over to ask my wife if she needed assistance.

"Actually, I'm trying to pick out some lingerie for my date Friday. I want to look sexy, but not slutty."

I almost had a heart attack right there. Despite everything Tracy had just said, the lady was professional and started walking my wife around, showing her different styles while I just followed along, holding her purse in front of my crotch.

My wife had picked out two outfits when we went to the changing rooms. They were in the back of the store and positioned in a way that they faced each other, rather than back into the store. There was a chair on the far end, and I sat down as she went inside. Tracy came back out wearing a black corset, black thong and garter belt. She paraded in front of me a few times, turning side to side so that I could see everything. Then she came toward me and fished her phone out of her purse.

"Take a photo of the front and the back," she ordered. So, while she posed, I took a few shots. She took the phone from me, looked at them, and then handed it back. She disappeared back into the dressing room.

Next, she came out in a bright red lacy bra and thong. The lace was around the edges, but the red bra had cut outs to allow her nipples to be fully on view. As she turned around, I noticed that the red thong actually wasn't a thong. It had two pieces of material going down her crack. When she turned around, she put her leg on my knee to show that the mesh front material stopped to allow for the panties to be crotchless.

"Take another set of photos," she requested once more. This time she posed front and back, as well as with her leg propped up to show her pussy lips on full display.

I took them and she took the phone to review. Then handed it back to me while she went to change. As I was waiting, she got a text message. It was from Zac.

It read, "WOW, BOTH OF THOSE LOOK AMAZING ON YOU! I WOULD SAY THE BLACK SET FOR DINNER AND THE RED SET FOR DESSERT!"

I was taken aback and almost dropped the phone right then. Looking to make sure she was still in the dressing room; I opened her messenger to see that she had sent all the photos I took to Zac and asked which he liked better. After that I scrolled back and read some of their texts from earlier in the day.

Most were flirting and a little sexting. There was a photo of his abs and cock he sent to her and then a photo of her bunched up gray skirt with her hand holding the panties to the side.

This exposed her very wet pussy with the words under it, "I'M SO WET THINKING ABOUT YOU FUCKING ME."

There was another text conversation further up that had been sent right after she left for work this morning: "I JUST LEFT STEVE IN THE KITCHEN HOLDING MY PANTIES AFTER I JERKED HIM OFF WITH THEM AND MADE HIM EAT HIS OWN CUM!"

Zac had replied, "YOU DIDN'T LET HIM FUCK YOU, DID YOU?"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT! I TOLD HIM HE HAD TO ASK YOU FOR PERMISSION FIRST."

Zac responded, "GOOD GIRL. HE HAS TO EARN THAT PRIVILEGE."

I heard Tracy unlocking the dressing room door and started scrolling back down to the bottom. I was still looking at the last photo when Tracy came back fully dressed. She saw me looking and I looked up at her in shock. She was just smiling back at me.

"Are you surprised I shared them with him?" she asked.

I couldn't speak, I just nodded.

"Well, he showed me his, so I had to show him mine," she replied, and with that we walked to the cashier.

The same lady checked us out and handed the bag to me, saying, "You two have fun on your date Friday."

Tracy didn't skip a beat, responding, "Oh thank you, but he won't be there. He's my husband and will be waiting at home while I go on a date." The sales lady's eyes got as wide as saucers looking between both of us.

Then she smiled and said, "Good for you," to Tracy as we walked out of the store.

I was going to protest but there was no use. The fight had left me at this point, and to be honest, the humiliation was really arousing.

From there we went to the salon at the mall. Tracy had made reservations, so I sat in the waiting area with her purse and the lingerie bag while she got her nails done. I looked over at her a few times and she was talking to the lady doing her nails. While they did her feet, she was constantly texting. I could only imagine it was Zac. This pained me, but also pushed the bag slightly up on my lap as my erection grew.

Once her nails were done, she walked with the lady to the back room. She had told me earlier that she wanted to be perfect for her date, so she planned on getting a Brazilian wax. I sat in the waiting area while my wife was being waxed smooth for the pleasure of another man.

When she finally came back, she asked me to pay while she got her shoes on. As I was standing there while she struggled to not mess up her nails tying her shoes, her phone buzzed. When I picked it up off the counter, I looked at it and it was from Zac.

I opened it quickly to see what he said, and I was treated to a photo of my wife's bald pussy with the words, "SMOOTH FOR YOU."

He responded, "I CAN'T WAIT TO DIVE INTO THAT WONDERFUL PUSSY."

As I was reading it, Tracy jerked the phone out of my hand. "That's not for you! That's between me and Zac."

With that she started to walk off. I was suddenly ashamed that I had read their texts.

We grabbed dinner at the mall, and I spent the first few minutes apologizing over and over again. She finally let it go and we enjoyed our dinner; however, I was hurt because Tracy spent most of the time on the phone texting with Zac. She would laugh at what he wrote, and I would ask what was so funny, trying to get her attention.

"Oh, just something Zac said, you wouldn't get it. It's an inside joke," she would say, and then go back to focusing on him.

Once we got home, she went back into loving mode and wasn't embarrassing or humiliating me. It was like she flipped a switch once we were in the house. She actually put her phone down and was spending the time with me. Right before bed, and after two glasses of wine, Tracy told me to follow her into the bedroom. She got naked and laid down on the bed, propped up on the headboard. She had me get between her legs and I started to lick her. She was moaning and loving it. After about 10 minutes and two orgasms, I looked up to see her taking a video of me between her legs licking and fingering her.

"What are you doing?"

"Zac wanted to make sure you were taking care of my needs, so I sent him a video saying you were doing an amazing job."

Weirdly, I was so proud of her praise. I was in heaven knowing she had told Zac I was doing an amazing job. I beamed with pride while she moaned in between texting Zac.

After her third orgasm she pushed me away. She told me to go get a pair of her panties, get naked and lay on the bed. I got naked and grabbed the pair she had worn today. She wrapped my dick with them and started stroking me while she lay beside me. I was in heaven. Then she got in a position where I could suck her nipple while she stroked me.

"Does that feel good Steve?"

"Mmmm hmmm," was all I could respond with.

She started to stroke quicker and whispered, "Just think, while you get to feel these soft panties that are wet from Zac turning me on all day, he gets to slide into my wet pussy and make me cream all over his magnificent cock."

I couldn't help it and I exploded into her panties. Then she pulled away from me.

"Open," she said, this time sticking the majority of the panties in my mouth.

"Suck that cum off of them before they get stained."

I didn't really want to, but she had reached down and lightly squeezed my balls. I let out a whimper and then started sucking what I could while she made sure that the parts I came on were fully in my mouth.

Once she was satisfied, she had me show her the cum in my mouth and swallow. Then she tossed her panties on the floor and lay beside me. We cuddled and kissed as she told me how much she loved me and how much she was enjoying this.

I confessed that I enjoyed it but not as much as she was. It was tough, but still arousing.

Tracy looked me in the eyes. "Do you want to use your safe word yet?"

I looked back at her, thinking about the humiliation but also the arousal and then just shook my head no. "In a way, I'm dreading this, and I really want this to end, but I know that you are so excited for a night of pleasure with Zac, and I don't think it would be fair to cheat you out of that."

This brought a smile to her face, and she said, "I really am looking forward to my date. I don't get what this does for you, but okay."

The rest of the week was a blur. Tracy went out with Michelle on Wednesday, and I took the opportunity to jerk off to a few of my favorite cuckold videos. I did make sure the door was locked this time and I didn't have my back to the door.

However, when she got home on Wednesday night, she asked me if I had jerked off. As I blushed, I knew I couldn't lie... I told her yes. She just looked at me and asked me details. She asked me if I watched something, what I was watching, if I kept watching after I came. She wanted me to tell her everything and I did. She had me go get my laptop and play her the video that I was watching when I came. It was a video of a hotwife with two men, one in her mouth and one in her pussy. They were both pounding her while the husband videotaped and jerked off. Tracy just watched and didn't give me any opinions at all. When it was over she closed the laptop and sat it to the side.

At the end she hugged me and thanked me for telling her the truth. Tracy loved me and cuddled with me all week but no more sex play. She said she wanted to save herself for Zac.

She was a little late on Thursday coming home saying she had to do a few errands, but the rest of the evening was normal.

On Friday, I was scheduled to work from home and Tracy was taking a half day.

When I woke up, she was naked and just out of the shower. Tracy asked if I wanted to cum and I said yes. She told me to grab her used panties and assume the position. I jumped on the bed, and she started stroking me with her panties. I was so turned on seeing her breasts sway as she stroked me. She got on top of me and let me lick her nipple and suck it. This was the closest I had gotten to her in days and in no time, I was cumming.

Without a word I opened up and stuck out my tongue. She used it to scrape my cum into my mouth from the panties and then told me to swallow. With that my dick softened and became flaccid. Tracy reached into the nightstand and pulled out a box for me.

I opened it and there was a shiny cock cage. I just looked at her in horror.

"Well, I'm going to work and as you confessed Wednesday, when I'm not here, you jerk off. This way you'll be highly aroused all day but still be ready for tonight. I don't want you jerking off so much that you change your mind before my date."

12