All Comments on 'Cuckold Dreams Lead to Nightmares Ch. 04'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FunnyFearFunnyFearabout 1 month ago

It's nice of the wife to ask for a stop word, but it still doesn't feel affectionate. And the fact that she doesn't see what the thrill is for him also kills the flirting a little bit.

Other than that, super.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 month ago

cuckolding yes. The rest of the bullshit no

eviltwin52eviltwin52about 1 month ago

Nicely done. I could feel his angst, confusion, and arousal.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

This story is very well done. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you ignore the haters. My wife and I have been into the lifestyle for 3 years and our lives could not be better. I just wish I could watch them every time they have sex. But I have to stay home with the kids. The only time I get to watch my wife have sex with her boyfriend is when he spends the night while our kids are at her parents. I would not tolerate the humiliation he is going through especially since we are in our own bedroom. I have to admit it is somewhat embarrassing when he is sporting almost 7 and me only 5 inches. But it is a turn on watching him satisfy my wife and then to get sloppy seconds after he is done with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous