All Comments on 'Cuckold Email'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She picked a good one and married him?

who was she talking about because her husband pissed her off so much that she ignored him, humiliated him, assaulted him and then cheated on him. And yes, by having private conversations with her bull, she cheated on her husband, regardless of how lovey-dovey she was afterwards.

And let’s be clear, she kicked him out of the bedroom because he cock-blocked her. But he didn’t do it to ruin her night, he did it to protect her and her response? What was her fucking response? She threw her drink in his face and made him sleep on the couch like a dog. And this is supposed to be a living wife?

Frankly, the only realistic response would be for her to apologize, but instead you had her befinsecret conversations with the man who cuckold him. The man she rubbed her husbands face in and the man that she broke the rules for. And did hubby get posed? No. He moped around like a lost puppy wondering what he did wrong! And then at the end you had him “reclaim” his wife? BULLSHIT! She didn’t want reclaiming until you made her change into a living wife.

Line seriously, is she bipolar because I couldn’t keep up with her. Read it from start to finish and youlll see it’s not consistent....and that, dear author, is a death sentence in writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Never

The cucks never stop trying to sell their tired garbage. Another guy with his rules, like the whore is going to follow them. These ramblings are almost funny until you see just how pathetic they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was simply horrible

And not the cuckolding part. These people are idiots. Number one - it's too one-sided. If she can fuck other men, he can fuck other women. So screw her rules. If she is going to demean, degrade and humiliate him, he should have the same opportunities. Otherwise he's just a spineless toad with no pride or self respect. He should have visited a divorce attorney so that she knows what the ending to their little "adventure" will be. She's either going to catch some nasty disease and share it with him. Or she'll get pregnant by another man and that's the end. Or she finds someone that's a much better lover, that has a bigger dick and realizes her husband will never be able to satisfy her, sexually, going forward. Those facts end the marriage. And my personal favorite - what kind of special idiot, a mother no less, lets anyone take nude photos and photos of her fucking other men? When those photos show up in divorce court or when they show up in her parents, friends and families phones, what does she think is going to happen? Good things? Child protective services will make sure she never gets custody. Her children will never want to see or speak to her and she's basically done. Did you never consider the possible consequences of what you wrote or did you just assume everything goes as planned and nothing bad happens?

1 star

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Sad

I just don’t see them “happily” married in the long term. I won’t be one of those anonymous commenters bashing you that she wasn’t a loving wife but her doing that out of anger/frustration to somehow accommodate the husbands wishes already shows seeds that there will be long term problems. Especially the more she enjoys it. The less she will respect him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great story

My only issue was how enraged she got when I stopped things in the bar. That seemed like a big red flag as he was simply looking out for her safety. However you made up for that with the rest of the story and you showed their true feelings for each other. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
So pathetic

A teenager where she works? Doing it with anyone is stupid but doubly so with a co-worker. Let the long lunches begin then “working late”. Then denying the idiot husband. Long term...divorce, being fired for having an affair with a very junior colleague. Their kid’s home will be broken and the young punk will not care. Oh and those pictures will be shared with all the punk’s friends and on the internet. Two very stupid people. Nothing erotic about stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THIS IS SOME REALLY STUPID SHIT

No real husband would agree to such a stupid relationship! Absolutely disgusting story! Do us all a favor and don't write anything else! Go drive a truck for a living!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters..

This was hot - loved it. :)

TimmyJamiesonTimmyJamiesonover 4 years ago
I have to tell you, I loved it

Forget the flamers. They have never accepted the “Loving Wives” specifically includes “Married extra marital fun.”

Sure, I have a Cuckold fantasy. It may be an insecurity of needing to know that others find my wife attractive as I have always believed that she is the sexiest, mist beautiful woman in the world and yes, we are older, been married 31 years. But also that she finds me attractive, that she can have sex with someone else and still choose to come back to me. The one last thing is her insecurities, she is no longer 25. She really does think that I tell her that she is beautiful because I have to, like the characters here, not because it is true for me or for the outside world.

I think you captured a lot of my feelings. I just don’t know if I could go through with it. I would have pushed send, too and immediately regretted it.

Fabulous first submission. Please keep writing and posting.

lbentonlbentonover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!!

Thank you all for your comments. and opinions.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
Broken rules

She's pissed because he saw a risk and took action.... get it being pissed in the moment, but later or in the days to come if she couldn't understand then she wouldn't be the right sort of person.

She disappeared on the Saturday, but she never told him where or when. Not complete honesty.

Didn't tell him who or where - complete honesty and denying him the chance to protect her.

Safe word - she said no safe word this time, no chance to protect her again.

As a one off it might have been an interesting exposition into how he regretted it the instant he sent the email. But the only thing he didn't do, unless I skimmed that bit was suck the cum off her knickers or out of her pussy. He may well have, given his renewed kiss after tasting him in her mouth.

Given his misgiving and her rule breaking it seems that Jess is looking forward to being in a broken home.

Why even mention kids when they have no bearing on the story. Some might argue that s/he is the glue, but s/he was never mentioned during the I love yous after.

"I can almost cum in my pants just thinking about hearing her moans of pleasure while another man is taking her." It seems his fetish is to experience her cucking him. Oh look, another betrayal.

There is an issue with your tense. The opening is present and then goes to past when discussing what happened in the bar, which is fine. Trouble is you stayed in past tense when moving forward into what from the opening were future event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And the GARBAGE continues......

Willing cuckolds and their whore wives. How erotic. One Star, for this trashy garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the genre but the style

Unlike your other story bashes, I enjoy a plausible cuckold story. Unfortunately, your writing style was difficult to read. Your story is written in passive voice and littered with so much present perfect tense that it felt like nails on a chalk board when I read it. In fact, it screeched so much that I stopped reading it before the story developed.

You may have a good story. I hope so. Yet, Your style made it difficult for me to tell. I suggest one rewrite. During the rewrite, eliminate all the present perfect tense and present your story in active voice. Use passive voice sparingly to soften narrative.

Example: "I am driving". Make it, "I drove", "i sat behind the steering wheel" or "I stained at the road".

Literotica needs more good cuckold stories. Accordingly, I hope you fix your grammatical issues and become great story teller. I want to be your fan.

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
disappointing!

These cuckold stories leave me cold and I try to avoid any suggestion of this harmful and perverted practice in story summaries. I am aware of some tendencies in SOME men to see their wives with other men but it is a hurtful and harmful activity amd, all too often, practised by selfish and slutty women against a husband and decent man. This story was not worth any 'stars' perhaps it should be awrded toilet bowls, and even then I would only stretch to 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let's just hope that any children she bears are not his.

Who wants this cuck wimp taking a shit in humanity's gene pool? Hope she finds a man to share her life with some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A new baboon in da house,

farting cum on latrine walls, selling them for cheap spanking monkeys.

Rating hypogeal, recommended a CyclonB shower.

End of the not so promising writer career before beginning. Cheers!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
I'm unsure

Is this an exceptionally clever story that has evaded my (and other commenters') understanding? Or is it a poorly constructed one, as the first Anonymous suggested, which commenced with the present tense (I am driving my pickup) and then switched to past tense as Kiteares noted?

Either way, I found it an interesting first submission on the part of lbenton, and the internal confusion of the cuckold narrator, as well as the explanation of her emotions by the wandering wife were realistic and well done within the story.

I look forward to seeing what our author comes up with next.

Lue

Ps. An author's list of favourites gives an insight into the interests and influences on his or her writing. Mr Benton, I found your list interesting in this regard.

However, it's poor form to include your own story. The heading says they are stories by other authors. We assume that you like your own story, otherwise you probably wouldn't have submitted it for the scrutiny of the commentariat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good start

Keep writing- you know it's a good story when the trolls start attacking.

I enjoyed it- hope you continue.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this and would like to see another chapter! Thanks for writing!

30719793071979over 4 years ago
half believable

Fucking your wife for 2 1/2 hrs. after her getting home from a nite & morning of screwing another guy. For 20 mins at a time and not nutting that's where the story gets to far fetched.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forget the haters

Funny how many who complain about these stories read the entire thing and take time out of their lives to rage about it. How about this? If you don't like the story, change the channel.

My wife fulfilled my fantasy of cuckolding me. We're 42 and 43 with an empty house because she had uterine cancer early in life and it had to go. She is 5'5" and 130 pounds of sexual dynamite.

We split up after a couple years of marriage for 6 months. During that time (yes, it was my fault) I did nothing but work and she did little more - or so she said at first. Then one night she admitted to seeing an old boyfriend a couple times. I was curious, and excited, about what "seeing" meant. Turns out they had sex. From that moment on, I could think about little else than my wife getting laid while I was home alone. I can't tell about the number of boners I would get and would have to beat them into submission.

Finally, we spoke about it one night after I brought it up while we were having sex. My cock betrayed me and she thought it was sexy that I got so excited over knowing another man had used "my" pussy. She learned after that to tweak my sexual interest by mentioning "Tom" by name. It never failed to get my motor running!

Yes, we put together a plan so I could watch. The old closet, chair, and a handful of napkins for me. It was more than I could have imagined, and yes, I got jealous. But I also jerked out 3 orgasms by the time he finished with my wife. He let himself out while my wife was splayed for my enjoyment. Although not even slightly interested in other men, I couldn't help but get down "there" and check out the damage. So much cum and I swallowed it all. Combined with my wife's juices, it was fabulous!

Will we do it again? Hard to say, but I think we're leaning toward it.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
This is sad

I have never thought that cuckolding a man (husband, lover, fuck buddy, any of these) is a "fun" thing, or a wanted thing. All it means is to be unfaithful and gives the woman a bad name as a cheater and a whore. What's good about that? The husband should beat her ass with a school paddle and punish her severely. She should be in a chastity belt for a month. She should not be such an idiot and it doesn't matter what started the talk about this happening, she should know not to cheat on her husband. He's an idiot for taking her back so easily after she took this freedom. They should both know better than do this crap, it's a good way to point to divorce. It isn't sharing, it's being unfaithful and cheating on your wedding vows.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
You express a reasoned viewoint, ShadowRosie

Even though I don't agree with much of what you have written. Especially the bits about paddling and chastity belts which seem to suggest that you are promoting the idea of possession and dominance by husbands.

However, like you, I also don't understand what a cuckolded husband finds arousing about the situation of his wife having sex with another man. I can understand that he may feel happy for his wife, that she is doing something she enjoys, but then he would be happy for her, not himself

That the cuckold husband is sexually turned on by it is beyond my understanding.

But to each his or her own, I suppose. Just because you and I don't understand it doesn't mean that it's not OK for them.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Astonishing!

Don't like the story, but there's a Luedon comment I mostly agree with! And, writers and commenters, please note that Luedon uses pronouns correctly (i.e., they agree with their antecedents), unlike most of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely written!

Your story is written from the heart. This is what it's all about. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tha'ts what this category needed.........

Another CUCK writer, as if we don't have enough of them already. Tags said it all, typical willing cuck who gets off watching wifey get fucked by others. Sorry excuse of a human being. Tell me cucky why do you even bother getting married? Visit the prostitutes, at least they don't pretend to love you.

lbentonlbentonover 4 years agoAuthor
THANKS AGIN....

I am loving all your opinions and feedback. both good and bad. I thank you again for all of it.

just wait tell the editor's get done with the next one. "It Never Works." I hope you love it and 'Sailing Honeymoon" when they get done with them.

Both has unexpected and unusual endings.

again Thank you and love the comments.

lbenton

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Astonishing

My antecedents came from Scotland. What does that have to do with a pro noun?

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
You have a Scottish Aunt, 29thNC? That's nice.

As Roald Dahl pointed out some time ago, those of a North American persuasion pronounce 'Aunt' in a way that sounds like 'Ant' to other speakers of the English language.

So I assume that you have merely misspelled the name of your Aunt Ecedents. I hope that you will take this correction of your error in the spirit I intended it and that your dear Scottish aunt will forgive you.

It is a rather unusual name, so your error is quite understandable.

Lue

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 4 years ago
A Sad Story

I am intrigued by the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle but don't care too much about this sad story. The wife has so little respect for her husband so why stay married? It would be different if they truly loved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well...

That was certainly as advertised. I always find these kind of couples deserve each other. So much disrespect to the husband, but he gets off on it. Can you imagine them having children? What a fucking horror story that would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Insufferable PoS Wife

Horrible, awful writing of an absolutely abusive, garbage relationship that immediate breaks the ground rules set. The wife treats her husband like total dirt, she's a spoiled brat who acts like a teenager. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Willing cuck instant 1 bomb

have yourself neutered, soon, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

I’m not sure if she intends to continue with others or not, but it doesn’t seem like hubby wants her to, didn’t hubby make the comment that it was his worst decision or idea to ask her to do it?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Very well written

Not the stereotypical cuck for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

"How I started out to become a happily married cuckold" - "Happily married" and "cuckold" is an oxymoron, heavy on the moron!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
More disgusting garbage

The son will suffer over the years as his father becomes more and more weak. The couple are stupid people and shouldn't be allowed to raise a kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Better than I expected

I have no problems sharing, but it has to for both of us. If she gets to play, so do I

LuciousLadyMaryLuciousLadyMaryover 4 years ago
Love the premise of the story...

and completely understand your feelings and his. We live the lifestyle and given the circumstances, my husband would have sent the email immediately. In a moment of 'cuckold angst', he would have regretted it. Knowing that I'd be giving myself to another man. But without that, the entire lifestyle would be like living with a prostitute. No feelings involved. We have a solid marriage. He allows me to have the sexual passion that illnesses have taken away from him giving me. Keep writing. I'll follow and if we can be of any help, please contact.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Very well done. I especially loved the theme throughout and especially at the end that they both love each other and their unusual activities are part of their life together. I hope you'll write a sequel and tell us what happened to them after that.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Every cuck's dream...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC...

Sucker2Sucker2over 2 years ago

Great story and honestly my wife and I are going to live out something quite similar in the future, just have not got that far yet but it's cumming!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Wow! Four Tylenol PM and Jack Daniels! Not only will that much Tylenol wreck your liver, but booze and Tylenol can kill you! MC is not only mentally ill, but he's not real smart, either. Poor wife and poor kid.

OPrimeOPrimeover 2 years ago

What a couple of pathetic characters. Nothing even interesting about this disgusting cuck story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotalmost 2 years ago
Cucked?

An over nighter on a first date Makes this story sound kind of suspicious, First of all. Where was she when she left the house all day and then came up with the request from her lover? Was it really her first time? Or was it the first time she told him? Apparently, they're not saying something.

Cuckoldcouple72Cuckoldcouple72almost 2 years ago

As a wannabe, my heart was pounding while I read your wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.