Cuckold Email

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke at 6:00am. Surprisingly well. I grabbed my phone and read the text that came in at 4.00am from Anna. "I love you too", was all she said.

I sprang up, made the bed, went downstairs and started breakfast. I didn't cook it, I just got it ready to be cooked. I wanted to eat with her. I set the table and made the coffee. Then, once more, I was playing the waiting game. I texted her, "Good morning baby, can't wait to see you. I love you."

I set the table and poured my first cup of coffee when I heard the phone beep with a text. "Love you too. I will let you know when I leave. Give me a few. Love you."

She would be home soon. Ok I could deal with that. I cleaned the kitchen and, just to stay busy, I began to do a little dusting. I had to stay busy or I would go crazy.

It was 8:32am when she called. I answered on the first ring. Then I thought I should have waited. Didn't want to look like I have been up all night for her. "Baby, I love you everything ok?"

"Yes," she replied. "Everything is wonderful; I have a few surprises for you. I can't wait to see you. I am driving now so I will only be about twenty minutes. I missed you baby."

"God, I missed you too baby doll", I replied. "What surprises do you have for me?"

"Just some gifts I had him give to you from us. Don't worry you will like them."

"Any photos?" I asked

"We will see what I have for you. I promise a day to remember", she replied. "Let me go through this traffic, I will be home in ten." Then she hung up.

I started her pancake and poured her coffee, fixing it as she liked. I put the pancake on the table with some bacon and juice.

When I heard the sound of the garage door opening, I went to greet her. She pulled in and stopped. She got out of the car. The first thing I noticed was her well fucked hair. The smile on her face was next and then the clothes she wore. She had a sexy top on with a short skirt, stockings and pumps. She was so beautiful. I couldn't believe I ever wanted to share her.

She came to me, smiling all the way and gave me a big hug. One of the best hugs I have ever gotten. We kissed and, as I deepened the kiss, I tasted him. Not just him but his seed in my wife's mouth. I pulled back and said. "He came in your mouth?" It was a question and a statement.

"Yes he did. Once last night and once this morning. I spit it out last night, but I swallowed it this morning. That is the first gift we have for you. What do you think?" she asked.

I shook for a moment. Then answered with another kiss, this one even deeper than the first.

"Would you like to see the next one I have for you?"

I nodded.

She smiled and took off her top. She was wearing no bra. Her perfect breasts were displayed for me. What caught my attention were the three suction bruises, one on her left breast and two on the other.

I began to kiss her breasts taking time to make sure that I kissed the bruises very thoroughly.

As I kissed them she spoke, "For the next few weeks, every time you see my tits, you will know that another man has played with and enjoyed them. What do you think of that?"

"I can smell him." I kept kissing her breast as I continued, "Did you like him enjoying them baby.?"

"Yes I did. He took a lot of time like you do. He made me feel sexy."

"I can't make you feel sexy?"

"It is different. I figure you do this because you have to. I am your wife. He did it because I am a sexy woman. I know you think I am sexy too. But now I really feel sexy, and wanted."

I kissed her mouth hard and deep. I held her to me then said into her mouth. "Baby, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." For the first time, for some reason, I knew she believed me. This made me feel great, and her feel sexy.

"Would you like to see the other gifts I have for you?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, hoping that my hesitation didn't show. I was very nervous about what other gifts she had for me.

She took my hand and led me upstairs. She led me into our bedroom and brought me to the bed. From there she pulled up her skirt, not taking her eyes off me, and then lowered herself as she removed her panties. Carefully lifting each foot out of them one at a time.

I could already see the deposit of cum in the crotch of the panties. She handed them to me. I looked at them then her and asked, already knowing the answer, "He came in you?"

"Three times yesterday and once more this morning", she answered with more information than I wanted. I carefully carried the panties to my bedside table, set them there, then went to her. I picked her up, turned her, and sat her on the bed. I laid her back, raised her legs and then spread them to reveal her cream pie pussy. It was sticky, matted and red. I could see she had a real workout yesterday and this morning. But now it was my turn. I began to take my pants off.

"What are you doing Roy?" she asked

"Exercising my rights as your husband and lover baby doll." I looked at her and continued, "First I am going to fuck all his cum out of my wife. Then I am going to load it with one of my loads. Then I am going to make love to my wife as only I can. In other words, my love, I am reclaiming what is mine."

She smiled and laid back for the ride. "So, do what you must Roy. I will always be yours"

I undressed and mounted her missionary. I wasn't a small man. My above average cock was almost as big as his, she told me later. I may not have been as thick, however she started coming for me in moments. We fucked, we didn't make love, we fucked for almost 20 minutes before I stopped and pulled out. I took a cloth and wiped myself. My cock covered with his cum. Then I wiped her pussy, rolled her over and took her doggy style for the next round. After over twenty minutes I pulled out and cleaned the white froth off my cock and her pussy again. Next, I took her in the scissors position, one of her favorites. After another twenty minutes I repeated. Almost two and a half hours passed before I told her, "Now it is my turn", and I filled her with the huge load I had been saving for her. I kissed her as I came, and she came and kissed me back. She held me with both arms as I came and came again.

We laid together as our bodies spasmed with mild convulsions. We kissed and loved each other. She was mine again. All mine.

We got up some time later and went down stars to eat the cold breakfast I had fixed. We giggled and laughed as we held hands all the way to the dining room table. I shared with her how I had thought about tracking her cell, hunting her down, breaking in and dragging her kicking and screaming back home.

Anna laughed so hard because, in the back of her mind, she thought I might have planned on doing just that. I shared the way I had a hard time sleeping and didn't expect the overnight.

She apologized for that but knew it couldn't be just a quickie either.

I understood that. Then I shared something that I didn't think could happen. "Anna, baby doll", I started to say, "I think I have fallen in love with you all over again. Nobody," I explained, "...nobody has ever given me such a gift. Thank you, my baby doll."

She swooned a little and blushed. "I didn't expect that", she admitted. "You do know I didn't do this just for me, though I enjoyed it greatly. I did it for us." That's when she handed me her phone and told me that she had photos of a lot of the night.

I got excited and begin to flip through her photos. I saw various photos of her sucking him and then fucking him in different positions. But I kept flipping until I found the one that I wanted, not the one I needed. There he was, a young man half my age. I knew he was no more than 19. I recognized him from when I had dropped her off or picked her up at her work, and also from a company party we went to. He was always staring at her and obviously had it bad for my wife. But I knew why. My wife is hot.

I looked at her and said with a smile. "You picked a good one."

She just said "I know. That's why I married him."

***

Thank you for reading comments welcome.

R. Lee Benton

12